2 Reviews for Business Cents

Guests at our wedding raved about how cute and unique our wedding favors were. I collect souvenir squished pennies and so when we got engaged I knew immediately that I wanted a squished penny for our favor. Michelle was so great to work with via email and so responsive. We ordered our favors before we had even booked a caterer or DJ, that's how confident I was that the favors would be amazing. They did NOT disappoint and I am so happy we had a few extras to keep for ourselves. The only downside was they arrive as pennies in a bag so you have to be creative about how you prepare them as favors. My sister and I used sticky tack to attach the pennies to a piece small pieces of decorative paper and then put those in small clear bags and tied them with a ribbon. So cute, even the servers commented on them. Definitely recommend if you want unique favors.

Profile Picture User3950234, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

A uniquely wonderful gift or favor! We put these in our wedding welcome bags for out of town guests staying in hotel rooms..which was practically everyone :) Because we had so many pennies, we also attached them to our wedding programs that doubled as hand fans. These are the perfect addition to any wedding decor, gift or favor. Michelle is incredibly flexible and so, so sweet. These are sure to make a statement at your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/13, 17 Reviews