Burner Custom Designs and Events Reviews

Burner Custom Designs and Events 1
Burner Custom Designs and Events 2

Breeann Vargas · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING wedding vendor!

I highly recommend Burner Custom Designs to everyone! They were so professional, fun, and kind! To anyone who is thinking about booking, DO IT! You will not be disappointed! All of there decor items are so amazing and beautiful! They took my friends wedding to another level! I don’t normally do this (write reviews) but I was so impressed with them I had to!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ellen Lee · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Rentals!

Kelly was a pleasure to work with and very flexible in picking up items ahead of time! She made the process of renting items for our big day stress free and we couldn't be more thankful for that!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2018

Day of Coordinator & Rentals

Kelly was amazing to work with. We had rentals from her & she was also the coordinator for our wedding. Everything looked perfect and went smoothly thanks to her!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Trista Riddle · Married on 06/23/2018

Beat day of my life!

I was so blessed to stumble upon the burner custom designs! I couldn’t imagine my wedding without them! Kelly was a delight to work with always had a smile on her face and went above and beyond to help me put my wedding together!
    Kelly and her crew put everything together set up everything made it look so beautiful!
    They came out after my wedding was over to clean everything up! I had no worries in the world I just had to show up and say I do!
    My wedding was perfect thanks to her!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Andreia · Married on 06/01/2018

Above and beyond!

Kelly was amazing! Weddings can be so stressful and Kelly was so sweet and would be so helpful! I must have changed my mind a few times and so close to the wedding but Kelly still helped me out! She made sure my vision came to life and took care of all the details! Highly recommend her business, they have some really cute stuff! We used those wooden lanterns and candles and it tied up the space so beautifully!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Burner Custom Designs and Events 3

Serena · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding Farmhouse Tables

Kelly and her husband with Burner Custom Designs and Events were an absolute godsend for our intimate rustic/boho wedding! We originally planned on renting two tables and a large cowhide, but upon delivery I realized we may need an extra table for some unexpected guests! Thankfully Kelly responded to my text right away and Ross actually turned the trailer around, dropping off the extra table right then and there! Aside from some smaller pieces and a handmade arbor from my husbands Grandfather- these pieces were our only decoration for our wedding and they were just that! A complete work of art that we received compliments on all evening long! Their inventory is vast and they have just about anything you could dream of and more! Can’t wait to have another event to rent from y’all!
    Thank you so much Kelly for all your help!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Burner Custom Designs and Events 4

Lynzee · Married on 08/11/2017

Best coordinator

Kelly was an amazing coordinator to work with. She literally took care of everything! I had zero stress the day before and day of my special day! I also rented decor from them and she knew exactly how to set it up and it looked absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend her as a coordinator and her company if you’re just looking to rent the decor.

Sent on 06/26/2019