Burner Custom Designs and Events Reviews

49 Reviews for Burner Custom Designs and Events

• Faith

Faith · Married on 11/20/2020

Highly Recommend!!

We hired Kelly for her bar setup and photobooth and they were one of the easiest vendors we had the opportunity to work with. She went above and beyond to help us out and she is a very honest and genuine person. Any stress we had from other vendors, Kelly was able to help us out and relieve us of being overwhelmed for my big day.
    We highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Tarryn H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing service, friendly staff!

Kelly was so kind and helpful! Easy and stress free set up/take down. Reasonable pricing and absolutely beautiful furniture!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 11/07/2020

Great Wedding Addition

I had the Daisy Mae trailer at my wedding and it was a great addition. Super cute and functional, as I didn’t have to worry about anything alcohol related the day of my wedding. The owners of this company are friendly and fun. I highly recommend working with them for your future events.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Alyssa · Married on 11/07/2020

Great Service!!

They were SO GREAT! Last minute we needed another 2 tables and they were able to help us change our order the day before the wedding! The wedding was beautiful thanks to their lights and tables!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Ashley V. · Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing!!!!

I contacted Kelly after I came across her page on instagram. She was super quick to respond and we scheduled a time for me to meet her and look at the rentals. I knew right away I was going to be happy! I found so many cute pieces for my wedding that worked out perfectly! Kelly made sure to have everything dropped off to the venue on the day of set up! She made my rustic wedding dreams come true and I got so many compliments on the chevron dessert wall! I would 10 out of 10 recommend anyone to Burner Custom Designs

Sent on 10/26/2020

Carissa K. · Married on 10/16/2020

Carissa Kellogg - Mariposa Wedding

I cannot say enough amazing things about Burner Custom Designs! This is a 5+ star business!!! They were so attentive, friendly, reasonable and accommodating. The delivery/pick up service was laid back but still super prompt! The photobooth service was phenomenal and some of my favorite pictures from our day came from the photobooth! The wife/owner, Kelly, was a delight to work with and she even helped pass out champagne for the champagne toast! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Christina M. · Married on 10/10/2020

During covid

She was amazing to work with after I canceled postponed and then kept my wedding date during covid. Cut it down to a small wedding and changed location further. She was an absolute breeze to work with. Her decor, tables and games were a huge hit.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Morgan A. · Married on 10/04/2020

I Highly recommend Burner Custom Designs and Events!

Kelly is extremely professional and down to earth! The product offering they have is high quality and just the farmhouse style we were going for. They have everything you can think of are are truly a one stop shop for your event rentals. I am so happy I stumbled upon Burner Custom Designs & Events Products because after meeting Kelly and seeing what they have to offer- ill never look or go anywhere else! A + all the way around- HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2020

Wedding decor

We booked them just 2 months before our wedding and their service was just outstanding. Kelly was super sweet and amazing. Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Briana S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best coordinator ever

Finding Kelly for our wedding coordination was truly a blessing. She has so many amazing ideas and suggestions and does her best to try to understand your vision and wishes. As I am sure many others went through the same thing, but planning this year has been a whirlwind, changing dates, and venues a few times, but she made it as smooth as it could possibly be. She was extremely tentative weather it be getting back to me quickly or finding out information for me. This wedding experience could not have been any better, she is truly so kind hearted, giving, and organized. We trusted her with our all and we would do it again in a heart beat!!!! PS. Her rental collection is AMAZING and literally endless, she had custom signs made for me!!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna D. · Married on 09/19/2020

Budget Friendly, Rustic Farmhouse Style Wedding Rentals!

It is with great pleasure that I had the opportunity to work with Kellie and her husband. They have such beautiful and handmade modern farmhouse decorations that are perfect for weddings and parties. They are so talented and have great prices for renting as well! It was perfect and exactly what I had envisioned for my big day! I would highly recommend using them with any rentals you might need!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Heather D. · Married on 09/15/2020

Flexible, friendly, budget friendly!

I ended up needing a last minute earlier drop off time for my rentals & they made it happen! They were so understanding & even took a special request & made an archway for me! All at what seemed like a “too good to be true” price. But what they delivered & their services were beyond my expectations! Can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Denise M. · Married on 09/12/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Kelly was wonderful to work with. From postponing the original wedding date to the new date, changing the items we were renting...she made everything a smooth transition. The tables and backdrops were the perfect addition to the Wedding reception decor. Lots of compliments on the backdrops.
    Thank you again Kelly.💜

• Alyssa

Alyssa H. · Married on 09/11/2020

The best in the business!

Kelly Burner with Burner Custom Designs and events is hands down amazing and extremely professional. I recommend using their services especially the full wedding package that they provide as your wedding coordinator including the decor and rentals available. Their custom work and beautiful Miley two horse trailer that we used as our bar was everything we could have dreamed of. There was no way we could have done this without her especially after re scheduling in the times of Covid! She made everything easy, and I never felt like I had to worry about a single thing. Amazing service, amazing work, would recommend 100%!!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Codi

Codi · Married on 09/06/2020

Kelly & Ross were nothing short of amazing!

We came across Kelly after we had to post pone our wedding in April! She responded super fast and we had a meeting super up right away! After the meeting, i knew i couldn’t do my big day without her! She was super flexible, totally understood what and I wanted, and really easy to work with! We ended up renting Daisy Mae, which was the best idea ever! We had a last minute cancellation of our photo booth and Kelly worked with us to rent one of theirs! Our day wouldn’t have been the same without Kelly and Ross!

Sarah P. · Married on 07/03/2020

We love you.

I found Burner on Instagram, and it was love at first site! I messaged with Kelly a few times, and she made all of my dreams come true. Pricing was less than 1/2 of what I was quoted from other local business. I was so confident in Kelly and all of Burner, that I didnt even meet with them in real life until 2 weeks before our big day. We did speak on multiple occasions, and Kelly made to sure to tell me I wasn't being as crazy as I felt I was being, and made every single change I requested from her without hesitation. We used them for every aspect of our big day. Benches for ceremony, farm tables and pub tables, for reception, gift tables, hairpin table, desert ladder, charcuterie board pub table, photo booth (which is what brought me to Kelly to begin with), and even Daisy Mae for our bar. The Burners were our bar tenders, and we could not have asked for more! They were on time, drove 2+ hours each way for 3 days in a row, Set everything up, were so clean, so polite, and the absolute best to work with! We cannot wait to have another event, just so we can hang out with them. In Burner, you dont just have a vendor, you have a friend.

Sent on 05/01/2020

Adriana D. · Married on 06/28/2020

Made my wedding better than I have ever dreamed of it to be.

She was quick to find solutions and always was on the go with planning my wedding. She talked to all the vendors and did all the hard work.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Dana R. · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding at Double T in Stevinson

Kelly was super easy to work with and showed me all of her items for a wedding. After deciding on what to use and talking about the decorating, she displayed a beautiful area. I highly would recommend her for your wedding or any event.

• Eva

Eva · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

We rented the Daisey Mae with ice service for our Halloween wedding and Kelly was just an amazing person to work with. We would definitely recommend all her services.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Mercedes

Mercedes G. · Married on 05/09/2020

Worth Every Cent!

We hired Burner Custom Designs and Events for rentals and for day of coordination services for our original wedding date in May 2020, but as many of us had to do, we had to postpone. Luckily we decided to reschedule early on and Kelly was SO helpful in getting me through that extremely stressful time.
    Then when we started to re-plan for our November date, she was a godsend. Her coordination services are so much more than just that - she was also my confidant and therapist at times. Wedding planning is stressful, y’all, and she made it feel so much easier.
    And the weekend of the wedding, Kelly and Ross busted it out! They set everything up, they helped to ensure everything ran smoothly, and were beyond amazing!
    The Burners are worth every penny (& way, way more) and I’ve told Kelly I will spend the rest of forever singing her praises for helping making my day absolute perfection.
    If you’re on the fence, don’t be! You will be grateful you hired them, I promise!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Kathryn G. · Married on 05/02/2020

Above and beyond our expectations!

Kelly & the Burner crew went above and beyond our expectations. They made sure our wedding was stress-free, and FUN! I can’t wait to have them back for future events!

Heather · Married on 04/14/2020

Wedding rentals decor

Loved everything they had. Amazing service. Kelley was so helpful giving us great ideas.

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn M. · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing service and products!

Kelly is so amazing and flexible, especially in these times of COVID. We changed our wedding date 3 times and each time she was so flexible with our rentals. We had no idea what we were doing when picking our rentals, and she was a tremendous help. She sat down with us and went through everything we would need to make sure we had everything for our perfect day. I definitely recommend Burner Customs for event rentals, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Ariana A. · Married on 11/16/2019

Love this photo booth vendor

I have used Kelly several times and every time it’s so easy to book, she is very responsive and our guests LOVE the pictures that come from it. Definitely recommend and will keep using in the future.

Jodi A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Vendor

The Burners are absolutely amazing, always professional and responds timely. Affordable! I would highly recommend this vendor!