Burke & Company Productions Reviews

3 | East Syracuse, NY

3 Reviews for Burke & Company Productions

Alexander · Married on 07/21/2017

Patrick Burke was an absolute delight to have as our DJ at our wedding. His flexibility, showmanship, integrity, and command of the dance floor are highlights. The lighting and choices of music were fantastic. The DJ end of the wedding ceremony and reception ran so smoothly - I am still taken aback by how great our experience was. Thank you so much - Patrick! We wouldn't have had any one else DJ our wedding. - Alex and Brittany

Sent on 08/20/2017

Burke & Company Productions's reply:

Thank you, Alex & Britteny for such kind words. It was such an honor to assist in the coordination of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Patrick was amazing. He not only played the music we requested, but mashed up my husband and I song for our first dance. He got our guests involved and made out special day one to remember. We would use Patrick for any event and definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Patrick and his team do an amazing job at making any event run FLAWLESSLY! Patrick DJ'ed our wedding and made sure that he knew everyone involved by name and met with them to assure he knew everyone's pieces and how they were going to fit together. He knew all of the songs we wanted and also the ones that we absolutely did not want, and stuck to that list first and foremost. Patrick's preparations prior to our event made all of the difference to make sure that we were not stressed. I was never worried about any aspect because Patrick made sure that I could relax and enjoy my day. He worked with us to assure that our officiant had a proper microphone so our vows could be heard throughout the crowd, and did it all with the officiant so I didn't have to even think about it that day and could focus on getting ready. Our event was outside and everyone was able to hear, even over the background noise. Patrick arrived early and had both the ceremony and reception site set up with ample time prior to the start of events. Patrick is extremely professional and everyone at our wedding loved the music and his personality as well! My husband and I strongly recommend him for any event that you may have!

Sent on 10/19/2016