Burgundy Ginger Events LLC Reviews

4 Reviews for Burgundy Ginger Events LLC

• Adeyemi

Adeyemi · Married on 08/17/2019

Great wedding planner!!

We had our wedding in Columbus, Ohio on August 19, 2019. Burgundy Ginger Events organized the wedding where all the vendors were on time, the timing was impeccable, and the wedding was beautiful! We definitely recommend Burgundy Ginger Events (Nitina) to plan your dream wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

50th Birthday Celebration dreams come true!

I could not have imagined a better outcome. Nitina and her team exceeded my expectations. I made it a point to follow her lead and she did not disappoint. I highly recommend Burgundy Ginger Events. I'm continuing to get texts from guests about how much fun they had. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Erica · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend this Godsend

I hired Nitina to help the month of my wedding and I am so happy that I did. She really helped me pull the details together for my wedding when I was feeling lost and unsure what to do next. She helped put a technical timeline together for the vendor as well as a timeline for the wedding party. She served as the primary point of contact the day of the wedding. I spent time with her sharing my vision and felt comfortable that if any questions day of came up she would be able to answer them without me having to get involved. She reached out to vendors the month of the wedding which is a full time job that I struggled making room for with my actual full time job. Additionally, the vendors reached out to her as their point of contact the day of the wedding so I could really enjoy my day. She helped put our processional together, helped with our rehearsal dinner and made sure we had all items for the wedding. Overall she was a Godsend and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mallery · Married on 11/04/2017

Nitina and her sister were AMAZING!!! They handled organizing the bridal party, setting up all of the decorations, and making sure everyone was where they needed to be when. They were in control of the situation and because of them my husband and I actually got to enjoy our wedding day instead of being stressed. I even has a mishap where the pollen in my flowers turned my dress orange. Nitina talked me down from my state of panic and helped me get the stain completely out for 45 minutes before pictures. EVERYONE should have a Nitina on their wedding day. I can't imagine what chaos it would have been without her.

Sent on 11/14/2017