Burgundy Basin Reviews

1 User photo

Burgundy Basin 1

Tricia Spence · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Easy and enjoyable

Mike is awesome! He has a lot of energy and is there for you, to help make your day special!

Gina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and beautiful

The venue was beautiful and the staff was on point!! I highly recommend them. The owners were super nice, and the food was so good!!

• Zane

Zane · Married on 09/29/2018

Edwards Wedding

Me and my wife got married here On 9/29/18 and what an amazing time it was. The whole process was great, from the food tasting to our last meeting the day before the wedding. Our guest had an amazing time and the food was THE BEST!! Our guest are still talking about the food. Again thank you folks at Burgundy Basin so much for everything!!!! We had a blast and you were so helpful through the whole process.

Lizz · Married on 09/22/2018

I could go on and on about how wonderful my experience with this venue and their amazing staff was! From endless emails and calls I always got answered within a super fast time frame. They were so helpful with all of my inquiries and questions very easy to work with. The food was amazing the service was amazing and they know what they are doing and do it so well!!!!

Patricia · Married on 08/11/2018

The wedding day and reception were all that my daughter dreamed of. The wedding and reception went effortlessly as planned with the Burgundy Basin staff moving everything along without being noticed. The guests had a great time and raved about the food and venue. Everyone had a great time, especially the bride and groom!

Burgundy Basin 2

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Burgundy Basin was so easy to work with, planning everything was a breeze and the day of they took care of everything! I got many compliments on how good the food was from my guests. The room decor was just what I was hoping for and everything went extremely smooth the whole evening. Would highly recommend!

Michele · Married on 08/04/2018

We had the most amazing wedding day and couldn't have done it without Mike, Carl & team. Everyone was so amazing. I can tell any bride and groom that wants to be stress free on their wedding day, the Burgundy Basin is the venue for you. From start to finish the staff made sure it was perfect. They did our decorations, cake, ceremony etc... we just got to enjoy the day. The food was amazing, and service was top notch. Thank you again Burgundy Basin.
    Mr& Mrs Suhr

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

They took care of everything. So attentive and anticipated all our needs. Everything ran super smooth on our big day!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

It was a perfect day!

They are amazing to work with from the first time I met with them until our wedding night! Every detail was amazing!

GGbrinson0819 · Married on 07/07/2018

From the time we booked our event in 2017 to the actual event held on July 7, 2018 the Staff at the Burgundy Basin were very professional. We appreciated their attention to the details of our event and they met our requirements. Everything went as planned. The outdoor ceremony was lovely. The food was hot, great variety, well prepared, very tasty and plentiful. We received many compliments from our guests. Our servers were very attentive, polite and prompt. Sara our concierge for the event, treated us like Kings and Queens ensuring we were comfortable and taken care of. The Grand Ball Room was tastefully decorated. There was ample room for our guests to move around. The bartenders were very efficient handling our guests; there were no lines. The buffet lines moved very quickly with plenty of time for guests to replenish their plates. We had plenty of room for our DJ, Photographer and Photo Booth. We were extremely satisfied with the wedding and ceremony and would highly recommend Burgundy Basin Inn for future engagements. Thank you. Gloria & Weldon

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

The team at Burgundy Basin is amazing!! They made every step of planning and executing our wedding a breeze. They are extremely helpful and flexible, which meant a lot when I was stressed to the max! On the day of, Sarah and Mike were WONDERFUL! We were nervous and excited and they were great at ensuring every step of our wedding went as smooth as possible, and had warm, calming demeanor all day. They went absolutely above and beyond what we were expecting, and we appreciated it so, so much. I will absolutely recommend the Burgundy Basin to anyone!!! Thanks so much!!

Alyse · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Burgundy Basin. We chose to do both our ceremony and reception at Burgundy. Here we are one month after our wedding, and we still have people telling us what an amazing wedding it was, how much they enjoyed the food, and the staff were SO nice. We worked with Carl and Denise during the planning process, and they answered every and any question or concern. When the day of the wedding came, I didn't have one single worry, they took care of everything! Mike and Sarah were wonderful during the actual event! It was definitely a day to remember, and a huge part of that was thanks to the staff at Burgundy. They know what they are doing!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Very easy to work with, they made planning a wedding from Kansas very easy.

Christa · Married on 09/03/2017

When we first entered the wedding planning process we were very nervous. After our first meeting with Denise at Burgundy Basin we felt so much more confident. Denise and Mike assured us that Burgundy would handle the catering, decoration, and coordination. Denise was quick to respond to any questions we had over the following months and we were really pleased to be able to sample the foods that they could provide at their open house. We met with both Denise and Mike in the months leading up to our wedding and both were extremely helpful and accommodating.

The weeks leading up to the wedding, Burgundy Basin made sure all details were in order. They made suggestions based on their experience that would help the evening to flow better. The day of our wedding is where Burgundy really shined. At the time our ceremony was supposed to start it began to rain and we were really disappointed because we were looking forward to having our ceremony at the beautiful white gazebo outside at Burgundy. Carl, Sarah, and the rest of the Burgundy team made sure our guests were comfortable while we waited to make a decision on what to do. They were very patient as we went back and forth on whether to wait it out or move the ceremony indoors. Carl never pressured us to move indoors and when the weather cleared, he sent staff out to immediately begin drying chairs. In the end we were able to have our ceremony outside thanks to their efforts to keep our day intact.

Through the rest of the evening Sarah made sure all our needs were met and kept us informed about what would be happening next. Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with during our big day. We received many compliments from our guests on the food and on the venue as a whole.

Everyone on the Burgundy Basin team was helpful, accommodating, and friendly through the entire process. We are so happy we went with Burgundy as our venue!

maureen · Married on 08/12/2017

We just had our daughter's wedding reception at Burgundy Basin this past Saturday night. It was truly amazing!
    They nailed the vision in our minds perfectly! The food was superb , even our toughest food critics raved about everything! The service and attention to every detail was outstanding. We had a mixup with some guest sitting in the wrong space, leaving 2 guests uprooted. Without uprooting other guests, they quickly set up another table. From the very first meeting they were very responsive to every question we had and accommodated everything we wanted. Absolutely SUPERB!
    I would highly recommend Burgundy Basin for your party needs!
    Maureen C.

Alice · Married on 08/05/2017

Perfection! Right from the first moment when we were looking fir a venue for my daughter's wedding, we knew this was an accommodating place and a great setting. We used the Platinum Package with generous amounts of fabulous food and variety. Savoias cookies were plentiful and beautiful and the cake, done by their own baker, we a masterpiece. As well, the service was top notch. Highly recommended!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/10/2017

They pro use service for everything pertaining to your wedding reception. It will make planning your wedding so much easier

John · Married on 10/29/2016

Everyone who works there is very professional and they were willing to go above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect day. I highly recommend them as a venue.

CJ · Married on 10/22/2016

We had our wedding reception here in October and it was absolutely amazing. Our room hostess, Jess, was exceptional...she brought my wife a side plate of appetizers between the chaos of cocktail hour and dinner. She stated that she had gone through the same thing at her wedding and forgot to eat. The owners, Carl and Mike are incredible and walk you through every detail of your wedding. Sarah and Denise in the office are great. Denise handles a majority of the centerpieces that are displayed and went back and forth on multiple emails with my wife to find the best one, my wife was extremely picky. Sarah literally walked us through our room the day before to ensure everything was just as we wanted it, from cake table placing to high table cocktail table placing. Everyone seems to want the country club wedding these days, but these guys are right there. Not to mention how great the food is, bacon wrapped scallops appetizers are unbelievable.

Rozetta · Married on 09/24/2016

The entire staff at the Burgundy Basin were so helpful and friendly for us on our special day. They helped us make all of our requests come true and were very accommodating. My (the Groom) parents are elderly and I witnessed staff helpling them out with getting their food and making sure they were comfortable. I couldn't have been happier with this. The food was excellent in my opinion. We had a buffet and open bar. Our guests did not leave hungry, that is for sure. The bar was accommodating in getting some extra drinks that we wanted (craft beer and cider) for only the cost of purchasing the product, no upcharge. They charged us a reduced rate for those guests under 21/non-drinkers which was a great help.

From the minute we first met with them we knew this was the venue we wanted to be in. I was so please with how accommodting they were in make the day special for us and making sure all details were met easily. I highly recommened the Burgundy Basin when you are considering your wedding/event!

michelle · Married on 09/23/2016

Family owned business, which means a lot to me. Everyone has been working there for years. BB does their own catering, bar, cake, uplighting, centerpieces, late night snacks, other dessert, ceremonies (indoor or outdoor) and of course, receptions. The planning process was smooth and they were a joy to work with. Our coordinator Brian kept us on track and made sure we were feeling ok throughout the entire night. It rained all day Friday so our beautiful outdoor ceremony at the white gazebo had to be moved indoors an hour before. Despite the craziness of doing so, they had it ready to go and it looked amazing. Stress free for me. The food and cake was delicious. People were raving about the food and about how beautiful everything looked. The place looked so so so beautiful. The servers were friendly and awesome. We were in the grand ballroom, one of 4 reception rooms. Highly recommend!

Steph · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Burgundy Basin!! My husband and I just had our ceremony and reception there on Saturday and it was absolutely amazing!! Right from the beginning the staff at Burgundy was so friendly, personable, and extremely accommodating!! No matter what we wanted to change around they did it without hesitation. They made us feel so comfortable and as if they truly enjoyed being able to host our wedding! The ceremony decorations and the reception room looked incredible, they helped our parents set up the day of the wedding, they left us water and soda the night of our rehearsal even though the actual venue was closed, and they helped keep us on track throughout the whole night so that everything went perfectly. We received so many amazing compliments from our guests regarding the food, cake, staff, and just the room itself. The food and cake were absolutely delicious!! I could go on forever about how great they are and would highly recommend this venue to anyone whether it be for a wedding, banquet, conference, or party!

• OGAubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/16/2016

It was really a perfect day! We arrived early before the ceremony but already had guests in and around our booked room, so they hid us away and got us waters. Everything ran smoothly thanks to Jess and Mike. The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed the open bar. My family is still raving about the whole night

lesley · Married on 06/12/2016

Absolutely amazing. The wait staff was so friendly and helpful. Every person I met with and helped me with on my wedding day made it perfect. The price and the food was great and the wedding cake was beautiful.