B'Unek Designs Reviews

6 | Schererville, IN

6 Reviews for B'Unek Designs

Ashanti · Married on 08/27/2016

Yessssssssss i really enjoyed everything that we did through out the experience.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Cicely · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I start. Bridget was so professional. I came up with my ideal wedding and she made it happen down to table decor and napkins. She eased my mind at every turn. It's almost like she knew what I was thinking. I had no worries with her. It's because of her I was able to enjoy my wedding preparations, my co-ed wedding party and especially my wedding day and reception. Everything went on without a problem. My wedding day flowed. I would definitely recommend her services to all my family and friends. She did an outstanding job...

Sent on 10/22/2016

RESHUNDA · Married on 08/27/2016

B'Unek Event Management and Design did such a great job with my friend/sister wedding. It was out of the state's and she pulled it off!! Words can't explain how great of a job they did for the wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2016

LaDonna · Married on 08/20/2016

I am forever grateful for Bridget and you staff I had a 40th birthday party and she took charge and I only had to set back and relax if I could give her 100 stars I definitely would

Sent on 08/23/2016

Marquesha · Married on 07/16/2016

I would highly recommend this vendor to make your special day go by as smooth as possible, You will not have to worry about anything they will take care of all your needs from the beginning to the end. Very professional!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Tauvi · Married on 07/11/2015

B'Unek is an awesome, quality, professional and loyal service. We gave her our ideas and she created a beautiful ambiance for a 40th Birthday Party. I highly recommend her and her vision of creativity is flawless.She goes over and beyond to make sute you're satisfied. love you and thank you for a BEAUTIFUL FABULOS AND 40 PARTY IN DENIM AND DIAMOND'S. Just grateful Tauvi Carr

Sent on 08/22/2016