Bundled Reviews

2 | West Bloomfield, MI

2 Reviews for Bundled

Bridget · Married on 08/20/2016

What a great tribute to Michigan products! I used bundled for my bridesmaid gifts and was thrilled at the final product! I was able to customize the crate to create a gift that was perfect for my girls! The bundled team was very responsive, accommodating, and wonderful to work with! I loved the presentation of the gifts and my bridesmaids are still raving about the products! Thank you!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Karly · Married on 07/02/2016

We all know how big the list of to-do's can be when it comes to wedding planning. So, things like buying gifts for your bridal party should be fun and not seem like another chore or another reason to spend money. I used Bundled for my bridal party gifts and was BLOWN AWAY by everything! Right from the beginning I knew I was in for something good because the service was great too (something that's really important to me). I was able to personalize what I wanted and how I wanted it to be packaged and was so happy with the quality. Most importantly, my bridal party LOVED it! They were so happy when they opened them. I gave them 5 stars because it made my life so much easier, was affordable, great quality, and everyone loved it :)

Sent on 08/03/2016