114 Reviews for Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor presented by BundleBride

Non-Religious (7)
Full Planning (6)
Civil (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)

Kathy was ON TOP of it ALL! Seriously! She reached out to me about a month before the wedding and had everything just completely organized so that I didn’t have to stress! I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because she handled it ALL! She was kind and patient (cause I know my family can be a lot to handle) but she had great ideas and is seriously just such a lovely person to work with! Check her out!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was fantastic! She came highly recommended by my wedding venue and she did not disappoint. I used her services as a day-of coordinator and her decor rentals, which were beautiful and just the right amount of choices. My reception looked gorgeous and I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She came through on all all she promised and I would highly recommend her as well to any bride. Not only is she great at her job but she is simply a lovely person to work with, and she makes the process as fun as she can for brides amidst all the stresses of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Every time something fell short, they were there to pick up the pieces and move forward. Saved us a good bit of money on products we would have over paid on!

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Kathy was a referral from some that had previously used her. She was awesome!! Got so much more than we expected. Would definitely recommend Kathy bernish with Aubrey rose.

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy was amazing. She was so helpful & patient. She made a dream come true. To the soon to be brides looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator Katy is your girl. Her decorations & her team is amazing. She was very open to new ideas & she made our wedding day beautiful.

Profile Picture vanessa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aubery Rose Weddings was the most helpful and efficient coordinator during my daughter's wedding and for all aspects leading up to the wedding. They took care of every aspect and provided much needed information and guidance. All of the recommended vendors were exceptional and the wedding day was awesome! Thanks again to Aubery Rose.

Profile Picture Russell, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy, Donna and her team were awesome, so nice and helpful! They kept us on time and set everything up! We could just relax, so worth it! Amd she has amazing decorations to use! Our wedding was amazing thanks to these ladies!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Kathy and her team were amazing! Not only did she help us through the planning process but our wedding day was fantastic. The decor was beautiful and she tolerated my offbeat style with a smile haha. Kathy and her team went above and beyond and even redid our failed diy bouquets turning them into masterpieces. Everything was cleaned up at the end of the night and we left full of love and worry free. Thank you Kathy!!

Photos
Profile Picture Jenna, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Kathy helped us from start to finish and kept us on track and focused. The efficiency was amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was AWESOME! Ladies, she is a must! She was awesome to work with and made my wedding planning easy. She was even able to provide me with other vendors that could help me with my budget. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. My wedding was beautiful without any issues at all. She was worth every single penny and by the way, very kind! Kathy, I wish you the best and thank you for all your hard work! Mrs. Bays : )

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Nothing is perfect but my wedding day was. Very friendly and all about the bride!!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was wonderful. Couldn't have gotten through the day without her. She even went out and bought a new cake when my daughters cake feel while we were at the church. Thank you Kathy!!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy Bernish and Donna Hawthorne made my day amazing! Kathy was there to make it all perfect before the wedding and Donna was there to make it perfect the day of the wedding! My decor was beautiful, my linens were perfect and Donna was there anytime I needed her! Right before the ceremony, my Martin of honor had a dress emergency and Donna helped to save the day! I would hire them again and again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Totally awesome experience to work with Kathy. As the parents of the bride who live 3 hours away from the venue, she made us worry free!! Thank you Kathy!!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was a pleasure to work with! She was always available to answer questions. She made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her as a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.
3.5

Had a few hiccups during planning and the day of wedding but everything went smooth and we are happy!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy is amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure every detail of my wedding from planning/coordination to décor was absolutely perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend her...she takes the stress and worry off of your big day so you can enjoy every moment! :)

Profile Picture Christi, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Donna Hawthorne was Awesome! My daughters wedding was flawless. She was on top of everything! I was able to sit back and relax and enjoy the wedding. My daughter was very pleased with everything. If you are about to start planning your day, I highly recommend Donna!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna was the coordinator for my wedding in April 2017. She was amazing. No detail was overlooked, she arrived in plenty of time, researched the venues in advance, met with all of my vendors and insured that everything ran perfectly throughout the day. Not a detail was overlooked and she handled everything professionally and promptly. With Donna being there I didn't have to stress about anything! It was great to have the extra help and I know that my day would not have ran as smoothly without Donna's help! Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Julea, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I really don't know what I would have done without Kathy!! She was there for every need or concern we had. She had the timeline perfect, everything went off without a hitch. She added things I did't even know about that made the wedding so special. Again I am so very glad we found her for out event and would use her again in a heart beat. That was well worth the money we spent at a very reasonable rate!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/14/17, 1 Review

Kathy,

Was amazing. She always put me and my needs first no matter what she had going on. She was so calm on the day of my wedding that it made me calm. She upheld everything she was responsible for and made my day run so smoothly. I could not have done it without her :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We booked Kathy for our wedding in February at the Carriage House. She is very sweet and was able to work with us and our budget. We utilized her décor and linens for the big day, Kathy and and her team made the tables look fabulous! She also helped us pick out cake/floral vendors. Kathy is willing to do anything to take the stress off of her brides. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Donna from BundleBrides is fantastic. She's is so kind hearted and a really, really hard worker. She made sure I didn't have to worry about a single thing. She fixed our bouquets up, put the flowers on our cake, helped my mother set up, made sure my husband and I always had a drink, was so patient when the wedding party was rowdy, and much MUCH more. If you choose bundle bride ask for Donna. She is the best!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We contracted with Kathy at Bundle Bride for our wedding at The Springs - Lake Conroe in Montgomery. She is SO experienced with this venue as well as many surrounding ones, and knew all of our other vendors well (not only that, she gets along with them!). Kathy is much more than a day-of coordinator, she will contact all of your vendors and make sure everything is in order during the 2 weeks prior to your wedding. We also bought her centerpiece rental package, so worth it! I cannot tell you how much of a relief it was to have her running things on the day of the wedding, it went perfect! I highly recommend Kathy at Bundle Bride!

Profile Picture User7905896, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

It was such a privilege having Kathy’s services!! She made us feel at ease with everything til our wedding day. Also her recommendation of vendors were exceptional! Prior to our big day, she kept us on our toes on everything, which we needed with our busy schedules. She was always on top with everything with us and our vendors. She was quick to respond to our concerns and very accessible (via phone calls, texts, in person, and emails). We are so grateful for her services which made our country wedding theme become a reality! Highly recommend her especially if you are on a budget!

Profile Picture Rowena, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals