Bunches Direct Reviews

488 | Miami, FL

488 Reviews for Bunches Direct

Desiree · Married on 04/19/2014

Planning a wedding was somewhat stressful for me. I called BunchesDirect basing on its high rating and the assistant was very helpful and her intuition was right on the money. By working out the style and colors of my wedding flowers she warned that some flowers I originally meant to use were not “safe” for people who have allergies and offered alternatives. My order was delivered on the day promised. All arrangements were beautiful and getting compliments. They lasted a long time. I love these guys for their commitment to service and product. They helped me much to have the wedding of my dreams. Thanks!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Hi Desiree,

We understand how stressful wedding planning can be for some people, and that's why we aim to help 'de-stress' at least one part of it!
    It's great to read how helpful our staff member was, and that hte flowers arrived fresh, beautiful and on-time.
    Thanks for allowing us to serve you on your special day, and congratulations!

Ciara · Married on 04/12/2014

Bunches Direct Florist has great designs and is super friendly online shopping center. Very reasonable costs depending on whether the flowers are seasonal. Thanks it is spring time now and there are a lot of options to choose from… They did an outstanding job getting my flowers promptly to the correct place. I have been more than pleased getting a spectacular bouquet and other floral decorations made from the heart and was enjoying rave reviews from the guests about the designs and the freshness. This service deserves 5 stars!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Hi Ciara,

Thanks for your feedback! Happy to read how well it worked out for you, and that your guests were so impressed by the flowers.
    Congratulations on your wedding, and all the best!

Sharon · Married on 04/05/2014

Tried luck using this on-line florist for the wedding and I am very impressed. I spoke with Sandy; she is wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable! She helped me navigate thru their website giving great suggestions... We were ordering one of the wedding flower packages they offer to save a deal and asked the company to incorporate red color flowers to follow Chinese wedding custom. The florist was very attentive to our instructions and made the arrangements looking perfect. I was so ecstatic with my bridal bouquet that my husband called a local freeze-drying service and we preserved the flowers to treasure memories of our happiest day!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Hey Sharon,

It's wonderful that Sandy was so helpful in assisting you wih your choices. We certainly take pride in our service and our selection, and it's great to read that you were able to take advantage of one of our combination packages to save even more of your hard-earned money.

Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for the kind words!

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2014

I found Bunches Direct site very fairly priced and used this company as a vendor for my wedding arrangements. The flowers were so lovely and so professionally done that I regret I was ordering some essential things only. I wish I had chosen more! Mine and the bridesmaids’ bouquets were finished with satin holders to protect skin and boutonnieres and corsages were all individually packed so that everything was safe by the time the celebration started. The web site is excellent, the range of flowers and other items is very wide, and the delivery was also made quickly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Dear Rachel,

It's wonderful to hear how well everything worked out for you.
    Congratulations on your recent wedding! And thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Naoko · Married on 03/22/2014

Pleased to find so many options on the site both for a safe, neutral choice as well as some vivid exotic looking arrangements. The costs were also surprisingly low. We had family gathering to discuss countless wedding preparations and once we decided on the wedding style and outfit color I was able to select complementing floral ornaments. Two days prior to the ceremony I recd the packages and the flowers were fabulous, thank you so much and I love the emails letting me know they were in transit, great service, great flowers, thank you so very much.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Hi Naoko,

Thanks for the kind words! It's great to read that we were able to fit your needs so well. It was our pleasure to serve you and we thank you for spreading the good word about BunchesDirect.

Mary J. · Married on 03/15/2014

We had an inclination to provide all the invitees with a small non showy flower just for a decorative purpose so that they could feel that we were thinking about them and how important each of the guests was. Bunches Direct has a great collection of not so expensive boutonnieres and corsages and we were ordering several types of arrangements to make sure everyone would find something for his or her taste and appropriate for the dressing. Bunches Direct employee seemed pretty well schooled on what is needed for weddings and ordering was easy and painless. I was given a very reasonable price. The flowers were wonderful and the attended people were touched with our little gesture. Thank you so much for your remarkable service and making our wedding a special unforgettable day!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Dear Mary Jane,

What a great idea! So happy that we could be a part of it. It's great to read how you used our flowers and that the process was easy.

Thanks for allowing us to serve you, and congratulations!

Tal · Married on 03/08/2014

Last summer I have been to my elder sister’s wedding in Florida and was super delighted with various flower arrangements adorning the ceremony place. Naturally my intention was to use the same flower vendor for my wedding. Luckily she kept Bunches Direct contact info and I gave them a call. The phone assistant was awesome; I did not have to ask any silly questions as they have all the background information on the site so it was all clear and easy ordering. The boxes with flowers were delivered in time and to my eye the presentation was even better than I was expected basing on the pictures from the site. Thanks for making our wedding super.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Dear Tal,

It's great to read how impressed you were with your sister's arrangements, and that she passed our name on to you.

We love hearing about the excellent customer service, and that the flowers arrived fresh and beautiful.Thank you so much for your kind review, and congratulations!

April · Married on 03/01/2014

I live in Iowa. Shipping flowers in subzero temps and having them arrive in great condition was a challenge. A challenge that bunchesdirect was able to succeed and deliver on! Beautiful flowers arrived on time and in great condition for our wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Hi April,

Thanks for the nice review! It's terrific that the flowers arrived in great shape and right on time. Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for allowing us to be a part of it!

Jo · Married on 03/01/2014

To my mind this flower service provides a great choice of wedding bouquets. I was able to select a trendy bridal bouquet basing on my wedding color scheme and also its smaller versions for the bridesmaids. I did not want the bridesmaids' bouquets to be an exact copy of mine and Bunches Direct was quite flexible and offered a different shape and some flowers replacement but overall it was a good coordination with the bridal bouquet. Also I was able to order all the necessities and amenities for DUY arrangements to decorate the premise. The flowers were very well received and were superior quality. I appreciate Bunches Direct being responsive to all my requests and instructions and it has given me confidence to recommend this service to other people.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Hey Jo,

Thanks for the kind words! We truly appreciate the feedback.

It's great to read about how you were able to customize your bouquets and match your flowers with the decor. It's also terrific that our customer service team did such a great job in communicating with you, and that the flowers looked so nice.

Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks again!

Anna · Married on 02/22/2014

Bunches Direct has been trusted to design the bridal bouquet for me and I was very satisfied with outcome. First I had a free consultation on phone and e-mailed the sketch of the wedding gown and my own ideas of what the bouquet should look like. The company representative got back very soon with several options that were a fit to my budget and wedding colors. I had a discussion with my wedding helper and we finalized a line bouquet of lilies to be a match to my slim-fitting dress. Bunches Direct suggested minimalist approach and concentrated mainly on flowers and foliage with no additional embellishments to the bouquet. I was worried a little about cold weather but was assured they were taking extra care for shipping flowers in winter. To my great relief the shipment was in perfect condition and the bouquet was so spectacular! Also their representative is a pleasant personality and informed me of what needs to be done to extend bouquet life at home. Great service & great prices keep it up!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Hi Anna,

It's great to read about the fantastic service and wonderful flowers you received from our team!
    Thanks for using BunchesDirect and all the kind words. Congratulations on your wedding!

Lelia · Married on 02/15/2014

I have chosen Bunches Direct to be the sole flowers vendor for my wedding basing on its good reviews. I was able to select every kind of wedding arrangement I needed starting from the bridal bouquet and ending with petals and table centerpieces. As it was a big amount order they offered me a considerable discount and free shipping. Also Bunches Direct was very understanding and flexible about making some alterations to the existing order as I had some new fresh ideas and really wanted the flowers to have a look of individuality. My order has been fulfilled with elaborate care and the floral display was very effective. It has been a fabulous experience and I will be telling anyone that needs wedding flowers to go to Bunches Direct!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Hey Leila,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to read about the great service you received and that our customer service specialists were able to customize your order so nicely. Thanks for spreading the word, and congratulations on your recent wedding!

Sharon · Married on 02/08/2014

I was for both wedding arrangements and flowers in bulk. Purchasing from one place was an important part in my choice to avoid any extra delivery fees and different sorts of complexity. It was a wonderful experience ordering with Bunches Direct. The assistant who took my order was is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and was never a hard sell. Also the prices for seasonal flowers were very reasonable. I just had to provide my credit card data to complete payment. The work done on time and our party was very pleased with the flowers flown in. We took lots of photographs of them which have now been emailed to various parts of the world. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Hello Sharon,

Thank you very much for your kind review! So happy to hear how great your experience was with BunchesDirect. Feel free to send us some pictures as well!

Lawrence · Married on 02/01/2014

There are a lot of reviews of different local floral shops at this website, but I was interested in wholesale company. I wanted to find a company with nice prices for flowers and delivery,different types and varieties of flowers, like seasonal and exotic options. And thanks to wedding wire, it helped me to find what I wanted.
    BTW, the Bunchesdirect's website design is awesome.That's all, folks:)

Sent on 02/04/2014

Hey Lawrence,

Thanks for the comments! We certainly take pride in our variety of selection. We're happy that you found us through WeddingWire and that you liked our site design!

All the best,

Thea · Married on 02/01/2014

Color was an important part of my decision about which flowers to have. I was thrilled with Bunches Direct ability to provide almost all flower types in variety of colors. Of course my final choice was seasonal flowers because they cost less. I picked lavender shade which is currently in fashion as far as I know and that stood out against a background of the room the celebration took place in. Bunches Direct fulfilled the contract obligations on time. The quality of flowers was spectacular. My hats off to you Bunches Direct and I would highly recommend this service to everyone.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Thea,
    Thank you very much for the kind words. It's great to read about how BunchesDirect was able to save you money and that the flowers were great. Thanks for recommending us!

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2014

We are still under impression! Guys, You run perfect business and make people really happy. We ordered centerpieces from you. I must say you create well-designed and unique arrangements. We didn`t want to stick to the standards so we ordered different centerpieces of various shapes, colors, flower combinations. They filled our wedding with colors and a certain significance. So I would like to convey my thanks and appreciation for sending my order. By the way, i would like to mark your shipping service, everything was well packed and very fresh. I am grateful for your high quality service.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Patrick · Married on 01/25/2014

If you are on a tight budget, ordering flowers online is the best way to avoid companies that are trying to promote something more than initially expected. All that we have ordered corresponds to the examples on this site. Everything was clearly told, shown, made​​, calculated and paid for ,so this is the only example of all the variety of services that we encountered, organizing our wedding. It was nice to get a discount for our first purchase as well. Are you still asking me, if I will reccomend this vendor to a friend? Definitely I will .

Sent on 01/27/2014

Dear Patrick,
    Thank you for your kind words on your experience with BunchesDirect. Happy to hear that you'll recommend us to your friends. All the best!

Lynda · Married on 01/25/2014

They gave me an impression of high standards company from the very beginning till the moment of delivery. The wedding consultant was friendly and helpful indeed. By the end of our conversation he shared my vision and gave me some wise ideas. I am in love with orchids and other exotic flowers but they are quite expensive so Bunches Direct suggested mixing them with alstroemeria and using foliage in the arrangements to create the sense that you have more floral arrangements than you actually do. This little trick helped me staying “in the black”. The shipment was easy to trace by the tracking number they have e-mailed as well the manager contact information so that I was not left alone till the package was at my porch. My exclusive wedding bouquet had a modern style and was funky. Unfortunately I did not keep the manager contacts to express my gratitude personally but hope to do it through this review. Thanks a lot for your professionalism; I am more than happy with an outcome!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Hey Lynda,

It's awesome to read about what great service you received from Bunches Bob and the rest of the customer service team, and how BunchesDirect was able to help you with some great savings on your wedding. The bouquets sound lovely. Thanks for using our services and congratulations on the wedding!

Patricia · Married on 01/25/2014

Unfortunately I couldn’t afford much for the decorations and Bunches Direct with its wholesale prices on flowers was a real savior for my wedding! First I tried several local providers but they were unable to meet my cost expectations and tried persuading me to extend the budget. Bunches Direct assistant sounded very professional and helped to sort essential decorative arrangements versus not-necessary ones. We looked through the site look for cheaper but just as lovely alternatives for what I originally planned. The most expensive flower types were used to make my bridal bouquet as everyone at the wedding is “scanning” the bride and her accessories. We had fantastic mixes for the centerpieces to impress invitees rather with taste and style than with the costs. Received flowers were beautiful and fresh, they were a splash of color, the ornamentation on top of many other already beautiful parts of the wedding. It was an amazing experience; the job was done perfectly well. Trust has been built for a lifetime. Thanks guys.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Hi Patricia,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. This is a truly great review, and we're so happy to read how well the flowers worked out for you. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Ruth · Married on 01/18/2014

I am an allergy sufferer and choosing the flowers for the wedding was a real difficulty. I didn’t want to opt for a fake silk bouquet as the wedding day is so special and I wanted everything to be natural for the celebration of a TRUE LOVE. The one thing I definitely didn't want with wedding flowers was pollen! It would be no fun for a bride sneezing and sniffling right in the middle of the wedding. I am so grateful Bunchesdirect was able to understand my needs and come to the rescue. They suggested a contemporary bouquet of anthurium or kale (I even had some choice!) accented with berries and greenery and other safe elements. I was very happy with the design and performance. My dream to carry a real wedding bouquet came true and I was the happiest bride in the world! Bunchesdirect, you are the best!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Hello Ruth,

We're so happy to hear your story about how our staff made some great suggestions for you. Congratulations on your wedding, and thanks for the kind words!

Lina · Married on 01/18/2014

I chose Bunches Direct for a number of reasons. First I called the customer service line for advice and to check their time of response —they were very helpful and suggested different ideas. Second I was able to order a sample shipment to get an idea of what I could expect from this florist. Third I got their 10% discount code just for nothing – all I had to do was to type my e-mail address for them to e-mail me the code. I got quotes from two other florists, and they were more than double what I ended up ordering on-line at Bunches Direct. This florist definitely won my decision. The flowers looked gorgeous. They added to the glory of the moment and were beautiful for days afterwards! I will keep the company name for future requests for my friends.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Dear Lina,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Glad that you were able to get such value out our site and our excellent staff, and that the flowers looked gorgeous. Thanks for referring us to your friends!

Regards,

Sherrie · Married on 01/17/2014

May thanks to all!
    All ordered flowers arrived in time. Bridal bouquet was just beyond praise! I've got what I paid for.
    Also want to comment on a custom made bouquets for our parents made by the florist's choice- very delicate and beautful.
    A huge thank you again for your creativity and imagination !

Sent on 01/22/2014

Hi Sherrie,

Thank you very much for your kind review. So happy that our bouquets impressed you and worked out well for your special day. Thanks again for allowing us to serve you, and congratulations!

Mary · Married on 01/11/2014

Thank you soo much for the prompt delivery... All the accessory arrangements I purchased were very fine to be established. The centerpieces gave the dinner party place a new understated look and the cake topper was an ornament to my traditional wedding cake. I commissioned popular roses, calla lilies and gardenias, all-to-be-white. Believe me, it is a no-fail pick: white would be matching any intricate design of the interior and guests gowns. And pay attention to those flowers that emit a delicate discreet odor to give more of romantic impression to the party. Also I found it to be very convenient the way the company package the arrangements into the boxes which let you direct the flowers to the venue with no fuss. You do not have to reckon up how much place they would take in your car and how many trips you have to make to carry all of them and if there are any extra precautions for them to arrive safe. Okay, I couldn’t help opening one of the boxes at home just to make certain of the flowers color and quality. I am fully satisfied with my experience with this florist… looking forward for more transaction as I am a teacher and would probably need some flowers for the school events…more power Bunches Direct!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for the kind words! Glad to read how well the flowers worked out for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Cheryl · Married on 01/11/2014

Appreciate the good service. Our hearts missed a beat when we opened the packages. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful! We were planning to put a massive double wedding ring figure on the stage and decorate it with flowers. Bunches Direct amazed me with its low prices and ability to provide huge quantities. Their assistant explained they deal directly with growers and all I have to do was to decide on the flower types and quantities and book the flowers at least two weeks before estimated day of arrival. For peace of mind I ordered a bit more than necessary to cover losses in transit but all the stems were safe and my maid of honor suggested making small pretty boutonnieres for the children at the party. We had lots of fun getting the flowers arranged and it was a real challenge for my creative skills. The process let me get closer with to be sisters in law. I would like to thank the company for always being able to answer my inquiries, painless ordering process and good quality flowers they sent. Good luck!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you very much for the kind review. We always enjoy hearing about brides and their wedding parties that use our flowers to 'do-it-themselves. We're so happy that you were pleased with your experience, and thank you for allowing us to serve you!

• Z

Zachar · Married on 01/04/2014

It was very convenient to order everything in one place: a bride's bouquet, a boutonniere, centerpieces and rose petals. The only dissapointment that you don't have any balloons, had to order it elswhere. Also we were afraid that flowers would arrive frozen, but fortunately it arrived in great condition.
    Thank you for everyhting, looking forward to become your long-time customers.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Dear Zachar,

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. We are happy to hear about how convenient the experience was for you! Perhaps we will consider adding balloons to the site in the future.

We look forward to serving you again down the line!

Regards,

Tracy · Married on 01/04/2014

Thank you so much for my wonderful bouquet and awesome boutonniere. I ordered Spotted Pink Bridal Bouquet and Party Hard Boutonniere. They lasted all day fine and after our wedding I decided to save them as reminder of this great day and when flowers dried up- they looked perfect as well. Also thank you for your patience. We had to change the delivery date due to some circumstances and you helped us and fulfilled all our requests and did everything to keep our arrangements saved in transit. Be sure I will recommend you to all my friends! It was nice to deal with you!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Dear Tracy,

Thanks for the great review! So happy to read about our customer service staff being so helpful and accommodating. And we certainly appreciate recommendations! Thanks again and congratulations on your wedding.