Bunches Direct Reviews

488 | Miami, FL

488 Reviews for Bunches Direct

Kim · Married on 03/20/2015

I was so pleased with my order! The flowers left Florida at 6pm the night before my delivery date. They were delivered at 2pm the next day in my small and remote town in Idaho. They were packaged so securely. I then traveled with them 500 miles to my daughters very small wedding. They were beautiful at the wedding, even the boutonnière! I highly recommend Bunches Direct

Sent on 04/12/2015

Hi Kim,
    Thank you very much for letting us know that everything held up so well for your drive! We were so pleased to be able to ship the flowers to you in Idaho and that your daughter enjoyed her fresh and beautiful flowers for her wedding. We work hard to securely package everything in order to provide on time delivery of the freshest product possible. Please extend our marriage congratulations to your daughter and thanks again for using BunchesDirect.

Stefanie · Married on 03/14/2015

they had a great selection and was easy to find what i wanted

Sent on 02/11/2015

Hi Stefanie,
    Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the service and selection that Bunches Direct could provide you. We are pleased that you found Bunches Direct to be helpful to you and sincerely appreciate your patronage.
    Bunches Direct

love the variety of bouquets and boutonnieres. for my wedding, i want each bridesmaid to have a different bouquet. i was able to find each groomsmen with a matching boutonniere! they were all at very reasonable prices! it was at least $100 less than what i would've gotten elsewhere. i emailed customer service with a question, and i also did a live chat. Ashley, the sales person, was very responsive and easy to reach for my question. i was able to get what i needed. also, the site is very easy to follow. i love how each bridal bouquet shows a corresponding bridesmaids bouquet, toss bouquet, and/or boutonniere, which was perfect for me because i wanted to look for matching set! the site also has a "flower care" link, because that was my next question since i will be having the flowers delivered the day before, and i need to know how to care for them for a day before use. i can't wait to see my flowers!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Hi Padee,
    Thanks for giving us such wonderful and detailed feedback! Yes, Ashley is a gem and we are glad that you found her to be so helpful, professional and friendly. She is very talented and gives each bride the TLC and advice that help make her wedding day flowers a success. It sounds like you have made some lovely choices, and it's great that you were able to save money, as we pride ourselves on the best prices for the freshest flowers we can source. Best of luck in enjoying your happy event! Feel free to send us photos as we always love to see and hear how things turned out. Thank you again for your patronage and your five star recommendation. We really appreciate both.

Lori · Married on 02/28/2015

I was really pleased with the flowers we purchased from Bunches Direct. The Orchids were just stunning, the lilies were so beautiful. Lots of greenery. This was my second order and I was thrilled with my order. My flowers were delivered on time with plant food and rehydrated the flowers and they were perfect for the Wedding. I also watched the tutorial on-line and my cascading bouquet was really picture perfect! Thank You Bunches Direct!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hi Lori,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's lovely to hear that your wedding went so well and we are so glad that BunchesDirect could add to the happiness of your day. We are pleased that you found the flowers, especially the beautiful orchids, to be so fresh and the plant food helpful. We do offer many helpful DIY tutorials and it sounds like you did a wonderful job with your bouquet! We would love to see photos if you care to share any. Congratulations on your marriage and thanks again for using BunchesDirect. We look forward to helping at your next event.

Stacey · Married on 02/14/2015

I can't say enough good things about BunchesDirect.com! They really exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeously fresh and even more beautiful than I expected! They were able to accommodate me on a short notice and they delivered quickly. The price was very reasonable and I will definitely use them for all other events. I am completely, thoroughly and positively satisfied! Thank you BunchesDirect.com!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Hi Stacey,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's wonderful to read how happy you are with your BunchesDirect experience. We are so glad that we could meet or exceed all your expectations, and that you found our staff to be friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you again for the glowing recommendation-- it is much appreciated!

Cynthia · Married on 01/24/2015

I ordered flowers from this vendor for my daughter's bridal shower. Even though a couple bunches were unusable the rest of the shipment was terrific. It was my choice to not get replacements, and received a refund for them. Customer service was quick and easy to work with via email. I will be ordering again for the wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2015

I used Bunches Direct for my DIY wedding. The ordering process was so easy and the flowers arrived in perfect condition. It's been a week since the flowers arrived and they still look beautiful! Even though they couldn't find a vendor that had one of the flowers I ordered, they called to offer a substitute that was more expensive than the original. For other DIY wedding folks, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/22/2015

The website was very easy to navigate and offered many choices. The prices were so much cheaper than local florists. I like the idea that the flowers will come straight to me and I don't have to pick them up.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback and for providing such an excellent rating. We are glad that you found our website so easy to use. We do strive to provide the freshest flowers at the very best prices, and to get them to you on time and directly to your doorstep. It's great to see that you enjoyed your experience. If you need flowers for any future event we would love to be of service again, and in the meantime, we wish you all the best. Thank you again for your patronage and your kind review.

Carla · Married on 11/29/2014

Customer service is extremely helpful! Answered all my questions and helped me make sure the order was correct! Flowers were absolutely beautiful and held up long after wedding! HIGHLY recommend www.BunchesDirect.com

Sent on 12/04/2014

Hi Carla,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback. It's great to hear that Bunches Direct was able to provide you with attentive and caring service. We are also glad that you enjoyed the flowers and that they held up well as we always try to source the very best stock for each and every event. Thanks very much for your recommendation and patronage—both are much appreciated!
    Bunches Direct

Service excellent, was contacted. The day I received a representative called to ask if the flowers had arrived and the proper care and maintenance of the flowers till the event. they were beautiful.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Hello,
    Thank you for posting your feedback. We are so happy to read that you had a great experience with Bunches Direct, which is as it should be! It's great that you had follow up and direction as to how to care for your lovely flowers. We hope that you enjoyed your special day and thanks again for taking the time to provide a review.
    Best regards,

Charidy · Married on 10/17/2014

This was my first experience with ordering bulk flowers and the experience was outstanding! Bunches Direct delivered the most gorgeous, fresh flowers for my daughters wedding October 2014 that anyone could ask for and at the most reasonable price of all our wedding expenditures. I would highly recommend Bunches Direct for not only your wedding but for all of your floral needs for any event. All you need to do is place your order and have buckets ready for their arrival. I will certainly do business with Bunches Direct in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Hi Charidy,
    Wow, this made all of us here at Bunches Direct so happy to read, because evidently you and your daughter loved your flowers, service, delivery and the very low prices-- this is exactly what we aim for. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are so glad that we could be of service to you for your daughter's special day. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Please extend our warm congratulations to your daughter! Thanks again for the very kind words.
    Sincerely,

Barbara · Married on 10/12/2014

Great prices, loved the ability to customize my bridal bouquet. Flowers arrived on time with fabulous care instructions. Perfect for our special day!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Hi Barbara,
    Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so pleased that you loved the flowers and your customer care experience. We wish you all the best for a very happy marriage.
    Best regards,

Jacqueline · Married on 10/11/2014

Bunches direct saved us about $1000 on wedding flowers over having the local florist put together our flowers. We had 4 brides maids, 3 grooms men, 8 arrangements, a flower girl, a bridal bouquet, and a boutonnière for the groom. I was able to get all the supplies to do all of that for around $350. We had white roses, white Asiatic lilies, limonium, green filler, alstromeria, leather leaf, fern, and supplies like a thorn stripper and wristlet bands.
    The flowers were one of my favorite things about our wedding. Thank you bunches direct. Also, the flower care directions in the boxes were very helpful.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad to read about your savings, as we strive to provide the freshest flowers at the very best prices, so that all brides can achieve a gorgeous look without the need to overspend. We are also glad that the floral supplies were helpful. It sounds like you produced some beautiful floral creations!
    All the best for a very happy marriage.

Nancy · Married on 09/21/2014

We ordered flowers from three different companies and in future will only order from Bunches Direct. They were by far the most fresh of all the flowers we ordered and they arrived on time in perfect condition. This was a last minute order and the flowers were lovely! Wholeheartedly recommend Bunches Direct!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Hi Nancy,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and for your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Bunches Direct. We try hard to make sure that all flowers arrive on time and in peak condition. Glad to hear you were so pleased.
    Bunches Direct

When I first got the flowers they looked a little sad but I follow the directions provided and they perked right up and were beautiful. Everyone commented on the flowers and how pretty they were and they lasted awhile after the event too. I also followed the recommendation from bunches direct on when to have them delivered and it all worked out great. They have great flowers and if you follow what they say they turn out great. Will use them again.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you were happy with your flowers, and that care and delivery instructions were helpful to you.
    We look forward to serving you again in the future!
    With kind regards,

Jeffrey · Married on 09/13/2014

Great experience with Bunches Direct. They communicated every step and delivered as promised on time! Quality of the flowers were perfect! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

The flowers for our wedding were delivered without any problems and were absolutely beautiful. BunchesDirect perfectly described the flowers we ordered and they were beautiful! As a matter of fact, I've referred 2 other brides to BunchesDirect to provide flowers for their upcoming weddings, too ;) Great service, product and experience!

Hi Alllison,
    I'm so glad to hear that you were happy with the flowers! It's great to know that we fulfilled all your expectations, as a happy bride is of utmost importance to us! Thank you very much for the added referrals! Please accept our best wishes for a wonderful marriage.
    Thanks again,

Deb · Married on 09/06/2014

Our daughters wedding was in Glacier National Park. The flowers came in this little box. We followed instructions, and the flowers were beautiful. Beyond our expectations. We got so many complements. Thank you for your besutiful flowers.

Hi Deb,
    I'm so glad that the flowers for your daughter's wedding were to your liking! We love hearing that the bride was completely happy on her special day. Thank you so much for the kind words. Please extend our best wishes to your daughter.
    Regards,

Labette · Married on 09/05/2014

I spoke with Vernoique at Bunches direct and she helped me to place my order; she gave me some great ideas, which I incorporated into my wedding order. She was fabulous! The flowers arrived on the date which I ordered them to arrive. The bouquets were beautiful when they arrived. I followed the directions that arrived with the flowers and all of the bouquets were beautiful on the day of the wedding! Wedding was on a budget and we would have never been able to get beautiful fresh flowers without Bunches Direct!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Hi LaBette,
    I am so glad to hear this! We are glad that your wedding was a success and that your Bunches Direct flowers were everything you hoped they would be. Weddings are a very expensive undertaking, so we are glad that your flower choice allowed you to cut a few costs without sacrificing a beautiful look.
    Best wishes for a very happy marriage!

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

We purchased 250 roses for the venue. We ordered delivery for Friday & everything was perfect and on time

Hi Melissa,
    Glad to hear that the roses worked out so well for you! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are always glad to hear from our brides.
    All the best for a happy future!
    Sincerely,

Daisy · Married on 08/23/2014

Loved the carnations and baby breath I received from BunchesDirect! I will be going back to them for future events!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Hi Daisy,
    Carnations and baby's breath are a lovely choice and we're so glad that we were able to provide you with excellent service. Thank you so much for posting your review, and we look forward to working with you again!
    Best wishes,

Terry · Married on 07/15/2014

I talked to Kim and she was helpful and patient with me as I placed my order. The prices are amazing and I feel really comfortable about ordering but of course I am a little apprehensive because your placing your faith on what you see is what you will get. I am having a small wedding with 55-60 people. You get 10% off your first order and free shipping. They send you the flowers 2 days before your wedding date and send buckets where you keep the flowers in a cool area in water before the big day. This is what I got for my wedding: 1 Bridal Bouquet, 1 Maid of Honor Bouquet ( they call it a bridesmaid bouquet), 7 Centerpieces, 2 Boutinners ( that's spelled wrong but who knows how to spell that word anyway!), 1 Bunch of Leather Leaf, 20 Light Pink Gerber Daisies, 20 Garden Yellow Roses, 1 Bunch of Baby's Breath. And remember I got 10% off and free shipping!! You have to buy your own vases for the centerpieces but you can find them at garage sales, dollar store or probably even have a few in your china closet from other holiday centerpieces via Mother's Day, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. I am really excited to see them come in at the end of August 2015. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Kim. You really put me at ease and I am so happy to get such a great price for all my wedding day flowers. Ms. Terry Hume ( and future Mrs. Douglas Dennison)

Sent on 06/10/2015

I loved the flowers for the wedding. Everyone commented in how nice they were. The flowers were delivered within the timeframe quoted and I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Bunches Direct's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review of our products and services. We try very hard to meet everyone's expectations. It's always nice to get some recognition.

Best Regards,

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2014

I did my own bouquets, but I got the flowers from this site. Not only did they send them in perfect condition but I was able to talk to bunches Bob directly about how to get the best bloom out of the flowers and make the best bouquets.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Received my flowers just as ordered and right on time.

Sent on 05/03/2014