Bunches Direct Reviews

488 | Miami, FL

488 Reviews for Bunches Direct

This website is amazing! I literally saved thousands of dollars by using BunchesDirect instead of using a florist. I would recommend this site 100%. Easy transaction, and flexible dates and availability!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Pauline · Married on 08/28/2015

Absolutely loved my flowers from Bunches Direct. I ordered 75 Red Gerber Daisies. Out of the 75, I was only unable to use two blooms. The flowers were bright and beautiful and in great condition. They were also delivered exactly on time as promised. Our wedding was a Friday evening and we received the flowers on Wednesday afternoon.
    Would definitely order from them again.

Sent on 09/28/2015

We highly enjoyed the beautiful flowers we ordered from these guys. I was able to get them a couple days before the event because we were traveling out of town. The flowers came and they were alive and vibrant. We thought they were a little smaller than the photo showed us but we still loved them. We like simple and easy and that is what we got. The price was outstanding, and we were able to get the amount of flowers we needed for little price. I say defiantly plan ahead because that will help you get the most out of what ever you are ordering. Thank you for helping us have a great wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Hello,
    Thank you very much for taking the time for provide your feedback. We are so glad that you loved your beautiful, vibrant flowers and on time delivery. It's great that you were so organized and could make the most of your flowers. We are also glad that our very low prices helped make your day a success. Thank you for the kind recommendation, and we wish you much joy in your marriage!
    BunchesDirect

Ordering my flowers online was a breeze! I found this great site with very reasonable prices, delivered to my door! Can't wait to get these for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad that you found the ordering process to be so easy and the prices so good. We look forward to providing the beautiful flowers for your wedding. Best of luck with the rest of your planning at this very exciting time!

Robyn · Married on 07/19/2015

Hi,
    I've just ordered my wedding flowers through Bunches Direct. I haven't received them yet, but I wanted to say how wonderful it was placing my order with Kim. She was very helpful in answering every one of my questions (and there were a lot). Very patient and professional. She was also more than willing to go the extra mile by making notes for my order that I could not have done simply by ordering online, to ensure that I receive exactly what I'm looking for. It's nice to know there are people out there who actually care about their customers. I will post again after the order comes.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

Sent on 06/26/2015

Hi Robyn,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased that you found Kim to be so helpful and professional. Kim and our other talented floral consultants enjoy taking the time to listen, advise and thereby ensure that every client is completely happy with their BunchesDirect purchase. Providing a custom touch so that you get exactly what you are hoping for is one of our specialties! We look forward to fulfilling your order and we thank you for your kind recommendation.
    Warm regards,

Sarah A. · Married on 07/11/2015

So far I have only purchased a value package with BunchesDirect.ca but I have been very pleased with the customer service. I was live chatting with Ashley a customer service representative from 9pm till 10 pm. She was extremely helpful and very patient with my multiple questions. It looks like I will have a bit of flexibility with the value package I purchased as well which is uncommon when you get a great deal on a value pack with any kind of company. I can't wait to order my wedding flowers!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Hello, Sarah and Jay,
    We're so glad that you enjoyed your chat with Ashley. She and our other floral consultants are talented, friendly and helpful, with the goal in mind to help make your wedding flowers exceptionally beautiful for your very special day-- for the very best price! We are really looking forward to putting together your customized value package and providing your gorgeous fresh flowers. Thanks for choosing BunchesDirect, and for taking the time to post your review.

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

As a bride on a budget, I had originally thought to make my own bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces - no big deal right! Right...My initial attempts were sad looking, and then time started getting away from me, local florists wanted an arm and a leg - what was I going to do? I found Bunches Direct on Wedding Wire when i was looking at the DIY option and started to look at their arrangements and realized this was the perfect way to go. I spoke to and emailed back and forth with their very friendly and helpful team, and I'm getting 6 bouquets, 4 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and centerpieces all for WELL under my budget - and i don't have to do a thing!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Hi Heather,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are so glad that you found BunchesDirect and that we were able to provide the fresh and beautiful flowers you wanted, at the prices you need. It's true that our prices are so good that you can opt to relax and let our talented florists and consultants do the work for you, if you aren't as comfortable with the DIY option. Our team was glad to assist and we thank you again for your patronage and your kind recommendation.

Gwen · Married on 07/11/2015

I received nothing but the most helpful and courteous customer service from the representatives at Bunches Direct. The flowers I ordered for my wedding arrived on time and were fresh and gorgeous. I highly recommend this company for all your floral needs.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Hi Gwen,
    Thank you for posting a review about BunchesDirect. We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We are so glad that you received the helpful and courteous customer service that we pride ourselves on. It's also wonderful to read that you were so happy with your gorgeous flowers and on time delivery for your special day. Thank you for your kind recommendation!
    BunchesDirect

Flowers of all sorts - many hard to find elsewhere. Fantastic quality, timely delivery, incredibly helpful staff - adapts to meet whatever the client needs. Flowers live for WEEKS - about 3 times longer than from other florists. Also rare plants like Bird of Paradise - recommend the larger version of this particular plant.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Hello,
    Thanks so much for the review and for the kind rating of "five stars!" We are so glad that Bunches Direct was able to provide you with excellent products and service, as well as timely delivery. We are also glad that you enjoyed your flowers for such a long time, as we always strive to provide the freshest flowers possible. Thanks again for your patronage and we hope to serve you again for any future events.

Bethanie · Married on 06/13/2015

I wanted to buy flowers with Bunches Direct for my DIY wedding in June 2015, but I was worried about how they look, hold up, etc...so I bought a small amount and used them for the bridal shower in March 2015 as a trial run. When they arrived, I followed the hydration instructions by trimming the stems and placed them in large buckets with water and flower food packets (provided). The next day, I removed all of the wrapping from the flowers and re-trimmed the stems. The next day, I had to get more buckets as the flowers were huge!! The blooms were open and gorgeous! On Friday before my shower we made the arrangements and I got so many compliments on the flowers. They made the shower beautiful! I can't wait until I order for my wedding!! I ordered roses in light pink and cream, pink gerbera daisy, white daisy, pink spray roses, baby's breath. I ordered them for a Tuesday delivery for a Saturday event. The only thing I would do different is order them for Wednesday delivery for a Saturday wedding. The roses lasted a week and the daisies are still going strong.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Hi Bethanie,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your BunchesDirect experience. It sounds like you did a superb job with the flowers! Following the easy directions and a few simple steps to let your flowers hydrate helps ensure a fantastic result and you certainly took care of things. We always send the freshest flowers for best results. Your choices were lovely and we are so glad that you received so many compliments for the shower. We are very excited to do your wedding flowers next! We hope the other planning is coming along well also. Thank you very much for your kind recommendation on Wedding Wire.
    BunchesDirect

I love the flowers from BunchesDirect. It was super easy to get the flowers for my wedding. I was able to get flowers out of season. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Hello,
    Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your fresh and beautiful BunchesDirect flowers. We do work hard to source and provide many varieties of flowers in all seasons, to provide our clients with the best selection. It was our pleasure to help you and we wish you all the best.

Diane · Married on 06/06/2015

I dealt with Kim C on the phone and she was amazing. I was anxious about my event and the quality of the flowers - she assured me that my flowers would be delivered in a timely manner and fresh. Her professionalism and calmness really helped me as well as her knowledge of the flowers and helping me with placing the order.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved working with Bunches Direct! I just wanted roses, and didn't want to pay $300 for one bouquet. I was able to order corsages and boutonnieres pre-made for the parents, so i didn't have to worry about arranging those. I also had a bridal party of three, so DIY was definitely the way to go. Bunches Direct allowed me to save on my budget.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Hi Melanie,
    Thank you for your feedback regarding your BunchesDirect flowers! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your beautiful bulk flowers for your DIY arrangements-- you are right in that it's definitely a wonderful budget-saver! We are glad that you found the pre-made corsages and boutonnieres helpful and beautiful also. Thank you for your recommendation and best of luck in your new marriage!

Tina · Married on 05/17/2015

The website is super user friendly. I bought bulk flowers to do my own centerpieces, and I also bought several bouquets, boutoneres, and corsages. I am very happy with my purchase, and can't wait to get my flowers!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Hi Tina,
    Thanks for providing your feedback. We are so glad that you are happy with your Bunches Direct purchase and that you found the website, product selection and service to be of excellent standards. We look forward to your special day and can't wait to get all your beautiful flowers out to you. Thanks again for your patronage and for your recommendation.
    Best wishes,

Connie · Married on 05/16/2015

Bunches direct provided us with gorgeous flowers for our wedding and they lasted well past the wedding day! We ordered bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutinerres plus bulk roses. Amazing quality plus I had to change my order twice to add additional pieces...very professional and the order arrived as promised! Love love love bunches direct will be using again and again for any of our fresh flower needs!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Hi Connie,
    Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that you found BunchesDirect to be so helpful to you, and that you loved your fresh and beautiful wedding flowers so much! It's great to read that the flowers lasted as they should also. Thanks again for your patronage and your kind recommendation. We look forward to helping you with your future events!
    Warm regards,
    BunchesDirect

I ordered the Gerbera Daisies for my daughter's wedding. They were perfect. Delivered on time and in perfect condition, with little straws on the stems. They arrived on a Friday, I trimmed the Saturday and made her bouquet and several boutineers. Sunday...perfect, fresh and beautiful. I watched Bob Schram's you tube with Bunches Direct and he was fabulous. Easy to understand and very informative even about the care of these very tricky flowers.
    Thanks Bob!! and Thanks Bunches Direct. I would highly recommend Bunches for all floral needs.
    Oh and did I say they were very reasonable. thanks again.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Hello,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your Gerbera daisies from BunchesDirect. Gerberas are truly a lovely choice, and we are so glad that you enjoyed the "how to" videos from our floral expert "Bunches Bob." It sounds like you made some beautiful creations and if you care to send photos, we always love to see how things turned out! Thank you for your patronage and for your kind recommendation-- we sincerely appreciate both.

Rob · Married on 05/09/2015

So, it's the Tuesday before Mothers Day, and I'm holding an event for over 800 people this weekend. I have a very specific request for a lot of carnations in one color. Also, it's a nonprofit event, so cost is a factor.

Since I want to be sure that I'm getting the right thing and that it will be delivered when I need it (which is soon!), I'd like to talk with a person about it. Enter, Kim, one of the nicest salesp

Sent on 05/05/2015

Hi Rob,
    Thank you so much for your lovely "five star" review! We are so pleased that BunchesDirect was able to assist you with your special event and provide you with the beautiful carnations you need. It's also great to read that you found Kim to be so professional and helpful to you! She is truly a gem and goes above and beyond for all our BunchesDirect customers. Best wishes for a successful event -- feel free to share photos with us after if you would like to. We always love to see them!

Kelli · Married on 05/08/2015

This website has great prices. the ordering is very easy. Contacting the company is also easy with a very quick reply.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Hi Kelli,
    Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our website and friendly, professional service. We look forward to providing your beautiful flowers!

Kimberly · Married on 04/13/2015

I received amazing service from Kim with Bunches Direct. She helped to make sure we got exactly what was needed.

Thanks so much for making the purchase of the flowers for our event so enjoyable.

We will be using bunches direct a lot more because of the great service.

Thanks Kimberly Falkenberg

Sent on 03/26/2015

Hi Kimberly,
    Thank you very much for providing us your lovely feedback. Yes, Kim is definitely a very professional and caring consultant, so you were in very good hands! We are so glad to read that you were pleased with your BunchesDirect service. We will pass along your kind words to Kim here. Thanks again for your recommendation and we look forward to serving you again soon!
    BunchesDirect

Everything was great. They had many options. I was very satisfied.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Wedding Wire! We are very glad that you found everything you needed with BunchesDirect. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to helping with all your floral needs, present and future.

Victoria · Married on 04/11/2015

This was a really great value, especially for the roses! Much Much Much cheaper then the local flower shop! Lots of different options and types to choose from. I also called the customer service line to ask about specific products. The customer service rep was very nice and helpful! I would suggest everyone buy from bunches direct.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Hi Victoria,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad that you found the BunchesDirect service and prices to be so excellent. We strive to provide the freshest flowers at the best, direct-from-grower prices, with top notch expert advice on hand, so it's good to read that you are a happy customer. Thanks again for your patronage.

Jacqui · Married on 04/08/2015

I received a last minute order for centerpieces for an event so I called BunchesDirect.com for my flowers. The representative Kim had a great attitude and was professional. She made me very comfortable by assuring me that my flowers would arrive on time. I will recommend BunchesDirect to other event planners in my area. Thanks again Kim!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Hi Jacqui,
    We are so pleased to read that BunchesDirect was able to be of such service to you. We will definitely pass along your kind words to Kim! All of our consultants work with clients to provide the most professional and friendly advice possible to ensure that your event flowers are the perfect addition, at the budget you need. Thank you for your recommendation and we wish you all the best with your upcoming event.

Lenora · Married on 03/28/2015

I just placed a flower order with your company & I want to let you know how happy I was
    that it was Kim who took my order! She was the most friendliest & helpful person I have come in contact with in a long time! Planning weddings are very stressful, so its important for people who are friendly & caring to help us sort through all these details!
    As the person that represents your company, you can't get anyone better than Kim! Kudos to both of you!

Thankyou!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Hi Lenora,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are delighted that you were so happy with the service you received from Kim! Kim is indeed lovely to work with, as are so many of our very caring, friendly and dedicated consultants at BunchesDirect. We are glad we could take some of the stress out of a very busy time, and we can't wait to provide the beautiful fresh flowers for your very special day. Best of luck with the other plans.

Vicki · Married on 03/21/2015

The flowers were fresh and beautiful. I will certainly order again. It was easy, they came on time. Don't waste your time on other vendors. They were. Great!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hi Vicki,
    We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your BunchesDirect purchase and service experience! We work very hard to ensure that every customer receives on time delivery, superb service attention, and the freshest most beautiful flowers for amazingly low prices. Thank you very much for using BunchesDirect and for your kind recommendation.
    BunchesDirect

I was not able to afford getting flowers from a local florist for my wedding so I ordered them online from BunchesDirect. The flowers came the exact day they were supposed to and looked beautiful. They were also very affordable. I cannot believe how wonderful the flowers came out for such a reasonable price. I am so happy I went thru them rather than going to an overpriced florist.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Hi Heather,
    We are so pleased that BunchesDirect was able to provide you with beautiful flowers for your wedding. We try to give all our brides and event hosts the best possible prices with excellent service and on time delivery. It's great to read that you were so happy with your results! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and your kind recommendation. If we can be of service again for any other event, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes for a happy marriage!