Bunch Studio Reviews

13 | Marina del Rey, CA

13 Reviews for Bunch Studio

Loralynn · Married on 05/04/2013

I was referred to Bunch Studio by our wedding photographer William Kim. Mai who owns and manages it was so easy to work with, and she takes her craft seriously. If she's going to put her name on that work, she makes sure it's executed perfectly. And that definitely showed on my wedding day! she did my ceremony florals, and wedding party florals, and they could not be any more beautiful. My mom and sister did all my centerpieces for the reception which was pretty much all succulents, but Mai incorporating succulents in her arrangements made such a cohesive look, especially after she transitioned my ceremony flowers to the reception. SO happy with them and will definitely be contacting them again for future events! Highly recommended!

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/03/2012

There is something special and unique about Bunch Studio. From the moment I met with Mai and went over the details of the arrangements and accessories, I felt like she knew and understood the style we were trying to achieve for our wedding. She made our wedding gorgeous.

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2012

Mai was a joy to work with. She completely understood our vision and put together the most beautiful and amazing arrangements. My bouquet was so stunning!! Mai is a genius and if you want perfect floral arrangements on your special day my best advice is to hire Bunch Studio. Mai and her team will not disappoint. Not only that but she is so sweet and genuine...I have made a lifelong friend in the process. Mai thank you so much, words can't express how appreciative we are for all you have done. Our wedding was just perfect!!!

mikaela · Married on 07/14/2012

Mai and Bunch Studio were such a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, we just clicked and I knew my floral decor was going to be amazing. After viewing some of her work in other areas outside of flowers, we decided to have Bunch Studio create all of our stationary including invitations, programs, decorative signs, and wedding favors. Mai was extremely responsive and flexible. She will go above and beyond for you and create a beautiful wedding to remember. I would recommend Bunch Studio to everyone. Can't wait to find a reason to use them again :)

Mr. and Mrs. Sterling

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Mai at Bunch Studio did all the flowers for my wedding, and she really hit it out of the park! I had a very specific vision for my florals, and she and her team made it become a reality better than I could have hoped for. She was extremely professional and really went out of her way to find unique plants: succulents, air plants and seedpods with lots of texture and personality. The flowers all arrived fresh and in great condition-- in fact I still have most of them in my house right now, five days later, and they still look great. The bouquets and centerpieces took my breath away, and I got complimented on them all night long.

I highly recommend Bunch studio if you want memorable floral design that represents your own individual vision!

Jackie · Married on 06/09/2012

Working with Bunch Studio for my wedding was such an amazing experience! I find Mai to be a very creative person and able to adapt to the style of any client. I am not the best at communicating my desires and tend to think in the abstract - Mai took my vision and made it more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed! She was extremely responsive with any questions I had along the way, which was very helpful considering I was planning my wedding from across the country. Everyone was buzzing about how gorgeous and unique her arrangements were for weeks after the wedding. Her unexpected touches are truly an artistic gift and will make your wedding or event that much more memorable.

Sabah · Married on 11/12/2011

We had the pleasure of working with Mai and "Bunch Studios" for our wedding. Mai has an amazing eye and brought our dream wedding decor to life in her own unique way. She kindly made additions to certain spaces and rooms' as needed to ensure everything looked spectacular; we were simply in awe.

We highly recommend her not only for her artistic and professional strength, but, also for her kind nature and instinct to simply do what's best with the bride and grooms' wishes in mind.

Thank you again, Mai!

The Tilghmans

C · Married on 07/31/2011

Mai at Bunch Studio is a floral magician! She designed our AH-MAY-ZING wedding flowers. My mind is still blown by her creativity & professionalism. Her prices were very competitive, to boot. I had some pretty specific ideas about the containers and color palate I wanted to use. Mai took those ideas and designed the florals of my wedding dreams!

Mai will continue to be my go-to designer for personal and event florals!

Angela · Married on 06/18/2011

WE LOVED MAI! She was an absolute rockstar, and HANDS DOWN the MVP vendor of our wedding!

She's an architect by training (as am I)... and has an amazing aesthetic to prove it. She worked tirelessly to make my "dream vision" for the wedding a reality. At any given moment in the day, she would send me a photo or a blog article of things that "reminded her of our wedding". It was more than I ever could've asked for. She's got an amazing work ethic, and is ALWAYS sunshiney and enthusiastic. Such a pleasure to work with! I would recommend her work to all my friends!

Deena · Married on 05/14/2011

We just had a wedding last month in Long Beach, and Mai from Bunch Studio just did a spectacular job! Everyone at the wedding was complimenting the flowers and the overall decor Mai setup for the wedding. Every since the beginning when we first decided to go with Mai and Bunch Studio - we knew we made the right decision to go with her. Mai is so organized, prompt, and her design instincts are just incredible. The detail she incorporates into each flower, table setting, cake table decor, and everything else was just mind blowing. Bunch Studio came hours and hours before the wedding to setup, and you can tell how much effort they put into it. Mai even made us a glowing lantern that spelled our names down the stairways. Other than the beautiful flowers she provided for the wedding, Mai also designed our wedding invitations, designed and created customized headpieces for the bride, designed our wedding programs (fans), guest sign-in (a cherry blossom made of all of the guests fingerprints stamped with various colors of pink and white, which turned out so gorgeous and now framed at our apartment), and also designed the dessert stands, and cake table backdrop. I would definitely recommend Mai and Bunch studio for ANY event. She will do an awesome job - you just need to tell her what you want and consider it done!

Traci · Married on 07/03/2010

Bunch Studio did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding flowers and decor. I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous everything was. Working with Mai was unbelievably easy and enjoyable. We gave Mai our colors and told her that we wanted our wedding to look modern, and then gave her complete control of the floral design. I cannot imagine anything more beautiful than what she created. All of her designs, including the personal flowers, centerpieces, sweetheart table, entrance, and cake stand, all look so original... nothing like I've seen in looking at the millions of pictures on wedding blogs. I can't imagine someone better to work with than a vendor that is creative, innovative, has amazing attention to detail, accountable, and just enjoyable to be around. Thank you Bunch Studio!

• F

Karen · Married on 09/18/2009

Bunch Studio did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. They captured our personality and went above and beyond what I thought they were going to do. . . our wedding pictures are so enhanced by the flowers and the extra's that Bunch provided.

Mai from Bunch Studio was such a pleasure to work with and she caught my vision and executed it wonderfully! I went back and forth with a lot of decisions, but she remained flexible and available for me! Thank you Mai!!