bunch Reviews

bunch View more information

• Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 10/17/2021

Bunch is the best!

Kristen was an absolute dream to work with. We connected during the pandemic when the future was still very uncertain, but even from the start she was super positive and flexible. Her friendliness really put me at ease!
    I had a general idea of what I wanted, but as someone who is really not "into" flowers normally, I had a hard time explaining or naming specifics. Kristen immediately got what I was saying and her first proposal was on the nose in terms of palette, aesthetics, etc - but she was very open to feedback and any tweaks if I changed my mind. We kept in touch over several months, she was always very prompt in replying to my emails.
    On the big day, Kristen was an absolute star. She arrived exactly on time and ready to go, worked flawlessly with my venue, and made sure all the small stuff (boutonnieres, cake decor, corsages etc) didn't get lost in the shuffle. The flowers were super fresh and smelled incredible! My guests could not stop telling me how gorgeous our centerpieces were. I was thrilled with my bouquet and it photographed excellently. I would hire Bunch again in a heartbeat and would 100% recommend this vendor for all your flower needs!
    Angela Married on 06/02/2019

Kristen is amazing!

Three words: Kristen is AMAZING. We recently worked with Kristen for our June wedding in Garrison, NY, and she was able to grasp our vision perfectly from beginning to end. After our initial phone call to discuss vision and budget, Kristen immediately put together a Pinterest board for us with so many beautiful ideas. Our venue was a ballroom/country club, so I knew right off the bat that we wanted lush flowers and a very romantic feel. Kristen was always brainstorming ideas, and was still able to keep everything within budget. We had some last minute changes (we decided to add greenery to the mantles and additional petals to the aisle, and also an additional groomsman boutonniere) and Kristen was able to accommodate an order for us! As soon as the flowers arrived, Kristen followed up with pictures of how everything looked. She was so personable and was so quick to answer my many questions over phone/text! On the day of our wedding, I met Kristen as I was getting ready, and she was every bit as friendly in-person as she was over the phone. Regarding the flowers, I was absolutely floored. Everything was gorgeous: the centerpieces (Kristen let us borrow her trumpet vases and we returned them after the wedding once we were back in NYC), the bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages/boutonnieres, the aisle decorations, the mantle, sweetheart table, as well as the cake flowers. Above all, my bridal bouquet was STUNNING. Kristen took all of my random adjectives- pink, white, blush, round, etc. and put together the most beautiful bouquet. She truly has a vision and a passion for floral design, and I'm so glad we were able to work with her for our special day! Thank you for everything, Kristen!
  • Faluf
    Alison Married on 11/12/2017
    Kristen was phenomenal! I can't say enough how amazing everything turned out with her at the flower helm. She was able to grasp my vision with very little direction from my scattered mind. I changed my mind more than once in regards to what I needed/wanted, as well as in regard to budget, and she took every detour I threw her way in stride. When I arrived at the venue on our wedding day, everything looked beyond gorgeous. She also was able to give us everything within our budget, which seemed like magic to me. Even more than all of that, her friendly smile and desire to make our day beautiful were so genuine and it felt like I made a new friend.
  • User2097362 2+ years ago
    Kristen is very friendly, laid back and fun to talk and plan with. We both made Pinterest boards to share ideas, which I very much enjoyed. She nailed the look I wanted, which she called "fairy tale greenery." I absolutely loved her work and her personal is great, too.
    Emily Married on 01/03/2015
    Kristen of Bunch was a delight to work with. I had this crazy idea to use my grandmother's collection of old green glass bottles as vases for the tables for our 245-person wedding. While staying within our budget AND staying calm, cool, and collected, Kristen managed to make everything look gorgeous despite my somewhat unorganized approach to cataloging and communicating what was available. Since many of the vases were small bud vases, Kristen also supplemented with larger green mason jars. She also of course made a beautiful bouquet and boutonnieres and did lovely larger arrangements, a wrap for the staircase as you entered the building, and more. I think she went above and beyond to make everything we wanted happen while still staying within our budget. Plus, the flowers themselves were beautiful.
    Mindy Married on 08/28/2010
    Thanks to "Bunch" my wedding looked beautiful. Kristen listed to what I wanted and my wishes come true and under budget!