Bulldog Catering Reviews

Bulldog Catering View more information

Julian Married on 11/10/2017
    2nd time going with them, will book with them again in future!
    Eileen Married on 11/01/2017
    They did an awesome job keep up the good work..
    Tina Married on 10/21/2017
    So happy with my wedding caterer. All the guests raves about the food. And the champagne toast was perfect. Thank you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/23/2017
    I used Bulldog Catering for my wedding last month. For appetizers during cocktail hour we provided stuffed mushrooms and chicken kabobs. We chose Lemon Garlic Chicken with garlic potatoes, asparagus, salad and a dinner roll for dinner. The food was great! All of our guests commented on how wonderful the food was. The servers were constantly checking on my guests, taking drinks from the bar to them and doing much more than asked. Everyone got their food quickly and were very happy. On setup day the staff helped me set up the chargers I had provided and all of the decorations I had made. They provided linens and all the service ware I needed! Including wine and champagne glasses. They even made sure to ask me if there was anything else they could do for me :) they cut the cake and served it nicely to all guests. After dinner they picked up my chargers and packed them for me. I did a lot myself for the wedding and they made it so much easier for me. I couldn’t have more wonderful things to say about them. I had the best experience with them and would recommend them 1000 times over.

Bulldog Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review! I am so glad you chose us as your caterer. :)
    Dawn Married on 10/22/2017
    They were amazing, even due to unexpected guest changes none of us could foresee, they made it work with seamless professionalism. Definitely one of the nicest group of people we have worked with. Made the day of the Bride and her family very special. Thank you Bulldog Catering! (sorry I didn't take pictures of the food served)
    Joanna Married on 08/05/2017
    Food was delicious. Only complaint was some salads didn't have enough dressing and they forgot the sweetener for the tea
    Sokhary Married on 03/19/2017
    I should have hired someone more professional and flexible with my cultural event. Instead I was left with a very unprofessional, pissed, rude vendor that was upset for something that I didn't do. They were hired to just serve my food to my guests family style. They decided to deliver rentals on a day that I wasn't even aware of and when stuff went missing they made me feel miserable the day before my wedding (which was 3 days after their delivery date) and held me accountable for their stupid mistake. Would NEVER recommend to any bride.

Bulldog Catering's reply:

We are sorry you felt that way. but you did sign a contract with us stating that if any of our items went missing that you were liable for them once we delivered to you. we did contact you and let you know that we were dropping off our items on Thursday and you said that was fine. When we were called about the missing items, we let you know that becasue they were missing that you were going to be charged for them. Which we have not yet received a payment for the missing items. We were not rude about the situation, we just simply let you know what was going to happen. If you rented items from any other vendor they would charge for thier missing items as well.