Bull City Studio Reviews

26 | Durham, NC

26 Reviews for Bull City Studio

Valerie helped make my wedding planning process a truly wonderful experience! We had a unique request of blending my mother-in-law's calligraphy work with a pre-designed paisley print, and Valerie helped mesh these two requests together perfectly. Her work is flawless, and I was so thrilled by the quality of our wedding invitations and rsvp cards. I would highly recommend her to anyone for all special occasion work!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2012

Valerie was wonderful to work with. We received our Save the Dates from her and we could not be more happy with them. They are fun and unique and perfect! Valerie was very responsive and very reasonably priced. We're so excited so send them out to our family and friends!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Jasmine · Married on 10/13/2012

I had an amazing experience with Valerie - she gave me tons of options and guidance and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with the favors. I have recommended her to all my friends, she is really wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/20/2009

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2011

With three weeks until my destination wedding, my mother decided that programs would be a fantastic idea. With so much on my plate already, the absolute last thing I wanted to do was create my own program. Enter Valerie from Custom Printables. Not only did she respond to my request very quickly but she formatted my program with the exact color, font and size that I requested. All for a extremely reasonable price. Thanks to Valerie my mother will satisfied and I will have fabulous programs for my wedding!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2011

Valerie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Her adaptability to my already existing theme, colors, fonts, etc. was amazing and her creative input was always welcome (and used - often!) She worked with me, even on the smallest of details, and was a great value for what I was looking for. We our using our custom logo for everything during our wedding weekend and I can't wait to see our programs and the custom signing framed and ready to go on our special day! Thanks so much, Val! I will recommend your services to anyone I can!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Allison · Married on 10/14/2010

My wedding planner highly recommended Custom Printables to create my wedding invitations. By far this has been one of the best professional experiences I have had in this entire wedding planning process. Even with my late hour request to provide services CP was able to meet my needs. CP's correspondence was excellent and response to my requests were fulfilled immediately. I would recommend this great service.

Sent on 10/15/2010
  • I

Alina · Married on 10/02/2010

Valerie was very prompt, responsive, and helpful. She made my seating chart beautiful and was open to my suggestions. I highly recommend her services to anyone!!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Katie · Married on 07/05/2010

Valerie at Custom Printables is awesome!! I was looking for something really specific for my wedding programs and she was able to make exactly what I needed! They came out beautifully!!! Valerie was really great about responding to my questions and she had my programs finished super quickly! I LOVE them! The best money I've ever spent!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2010

Valerie is amazing and working with her was an absolute pleasure. I wanted a monogram incorporating English and Hebrew letters, which most people can't do. Not only did she do it (and beautifully!) but she was quick, responsive, friendly, and changed anything I asked for, no matter how small. We now have a custom monogram to use for our wedding for only $15 - I honestly could not ask for anything better and would recommend her to anyone or use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Bull City Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review! I loved working with you and having the challenge of incorporating Hebrew and English. Your monogram can be seen at http://customprintables.blogspot.com/2010/07/jennifer-and-dorons-monogram.html. Best wishes!

Colleen · Married on 05/30/2010

Valerie was fantastic to work with and provide an excellent product! She was very responsive (I had my order the next day) and made sure I received exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend using custom printables for your momogram and other wedding products!

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/23/2010

Valerie was wonderful to work with. She was creative, prompt and very professional. Approximately 1 1/2 weeks before our wedding (and within 5 working days), she created a seating chart, place cards, table numbers, ceremony program, menu, water bottle labels and goody-bag stickers. She saved me countless hours of my own time and helped with the final touches that gave our wedding an extra fun (and sophisticated) dimension! I would not hesitate to use Valerie's design services again.

Sent on 06/21/2010

dana · Married on 05/02/2010

Words cannot describe how much I love the program that Valerie designed for me! Not only is she extremely talented, she always gets back to you right away. I told her what I was looking for, and she designed the program exactly as I had pictured it. Using custom printables also saves you alot of money. I am so happy I used custom printables. I highly recomend this service!

Sent on 05/05/2010

Christine · Married on 04/01/2010

I LOVED my program. Service was quick, professional, and impeccable. If you are even considering using this service - do not even hesitate. I work in fashion PR and was so proud of my program. The prices are so reasonable and service is fantastic!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Samara · Married on 01/16/2010

Valerie's design for our wedding programs was personal and beautiful. She was so easy to work with as I asked for any additions or revisions to my first draft, and she was very quick to respond to any emails. I was so pleased with the design and received many compliments. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/04/2010
  • bec

Beth · Married on 10/18/2009

Valerie is awesome, professional, artistic, patient, and aims to please. She designed the cover of my wedding program for me and did the text layout. She offered the text she had written for me to use, which is a nice perk. In the end, I decided to write my own text and had Valerie format it for me.
    It took me longer than I thought to get that together and in the end, I had to pay a rush fee to have the job done in time. But Valerie got it done very quickly. I forget the exact timing, but I think it was less than 3 weeks before my wedding that I finally got the text to her. I'm very glad I had Valerie do the design, even with the rush fee. She did a MUCH better job than I ever could have done on my own and it would have taken me so long to try to do it on my own. I told her what I wanted and she did the design perfectly - incorporating both my and my finace's English and Hebrew names as well as the English and Hebrew date, and a quote in English and Hebrew. It looks beautiful. Also, the text layout was perfect.
    I was very particular about layout and spacing and Valerie was so patient with me. She sent revisions quickly, with out seeming put out, and with out making me feel like I was being a difficult customer. In the end the program design was perfect. I love it. I got a lot of compliments on it at the wedding too.
    I highly recommend using Valerie to design your programs. If we were custom designing anything else, like a logo or label, I would have hired her for that too, but the program was the only thing we did like this.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Marissa · Married on 10/17/2009

Valerie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was friendly, helpful, knew perfect Hebrew (very helpful with assembling & designing our wedding programs) and was overall just a really nice person. She was very flexible and understanding even when I emailed her with the 10th revision. Her prices are extremely reasonable and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will absolutely use her again in the future and recommend her to anyone looking for high quality designs at reasonable prices. -Marissa

Sent on 11/05/2009

Genny · Married on 09/19/2009

I can't even being to tell you how great Val is! She is a pleasure to work with, very flexible and innovative and she is very reasonably priced. She constantly checked in to see if I needed anything and she even modified our programs when she was on vacation, if that is not exceptional service, I don't know what is! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2009

Carrie · Married on 09/06/2009

helped with our wedding program
    super creative and turned out gorgeous

Sent on 12/15/2009

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2009

Valerie was FANTASTIC! She made exactly what I wanted. Plus, she does Hebrew lettering, which is rare. For $20 she saved me hours of headaches trying to create my own monogram with Hebrew letters in Microsoft. The monogram looks great and I am completely satisfied.

Sent on 04/30/2010
  • girlnextdoor

Abbie · Married on 07/25/2009

Val with Custom Printables was an absolute doll to work with on our program design. She was extremely patient with me, as I changed my mind and had last minute additions more than once. I would highly recommend her services! You can't go wrong.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Erin · Married on 06/27/2009

This vender was very available for all of my needs and questions and everyone at the reception loved the product!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/30/2009

I would recommend Custom Printables to everyone! I ordered Wedding Programs and they were gorgeous, exactly what I asked for and I got tons of compliments, everything down to the color and font was just perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2009
  • MauiGirl

Shanacy · Married on 05/09/2009

Valerie at Custom Printables did a phenomenal job creating our monagram. She took the palm leaf from our invitation and used that along with our names. It was PERFECT! We received many complements. Not only was it perfect, but she was so efficient as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 06/13/2009

Meaghan · Married on 03/14/2009

Custom Printables did a wonderful job with my invitations! Valerie asked for my opinion on every detail, and my invites came out exactly how I wanted. She was so great to work with, and she always answered emails almost immediately. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2009

Maria · Married on 03/01/2009

Great vendor to work with. Very responsive and flexible, and the program was beautiful.

Sent on 03/11/2009