135 Reviews for Bugbee's DJ Plus

Uplighting (3)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
130 Bugbee's DJ Plus Reviews

Roger Young from Bugbee's was outstanding. He was very responsive and helped us organize the flow of the wedding day to make sure everyone had a good time and it was stress free for the bride and groom! He even grabbed our first drink for us! Outside of getting everything lined up, he set up early and was always available for questions which was great. He also knew how to keep the party going and had everyone on the dance floor. Would highly recommend going with Bugbee's and DJ Roger in particular!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan and Bugbees did the music for our wedding, and he was fantastic! Very professional, and accommodated all of our requests. Many of our guests have remarked to us how great the DJ was, and we have Dan to thank for that! Cassandra ran the photobooth, and that went very well also. Very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a great job and I was so happy with the final product and ROGER did such a good job running the flow of our reception. Communication was great for the entire 7 months leading up to the wedding and was recommended by another wedding vendor. He introduced himself to my parents the grooms parents and coordinated with out wedding planner with out me asking him too. If you need a good DJ then I would HIGHLY recommend Bugbee’s DJ plus.

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bugbee's DJ Plus was awesome! They were prompt, professional, and above all....personable! Dan and Greg were so easy to work with. Dan was an awesome DJ!! Their word was as good as gold - they call or email when they say they are going to, and went over every possible detail with us. Sound and lights were excellent. Music suggestions and selections were super which led to our guests dancing the entire time. Entire family and bridal party was pleased! Would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Pam, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Bugbee's in our wedding in October 2017. They were extremely responsive to all of my questions and flexible with the music! Everything about the experience went smoothly and we have no complaints! It made our reception so much fun and we had compliments from all guests about the music selection.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We recently hired Bugbee's DJ Plus for our daughters wedding and we were so impressed with the level of personal and professional service we felt the need to comment here. DJ Roger met with the kids months before their wedding day and came prepared with an easy to follow ceremony outline to assist with planning.
On the day of rehearsal DJ Roger had his music and photo booth all set up and was efficient, fun and confident in getting everyone in the bridal party organized for the big day.
The Wedding was perfect in every way and everyone enjoyed a fun filled evening of dancing with the perfect mix of music. The photo booth, run by DJ Rogers wife Lindsay was a huge hit as well. She kept things running smooth and provided the guests with a film strip of their fun photos along with a scrap book for the kids containing photos that the guest could write a personal message, very cool! Roger and Lindsay went above and beyond with other details involved in the ceremony and reception, all we can say is "Wow and thank you"!!
Looking forward to a spring 2018 wedding for our son and hopeful that DJ Roger and Lindsay will be available.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The moment my husband and I met Dan from Bugbee's DJ Plus we knew we hit jack pot. They are the best to work with and for anything in the future we will be contacting them. Dan was always professional. He corresponded to our emails and then eventually text messages within a responsible response time. He thought of things and even gave recommendations such as all navy blue lighting that gave the room a special touch. Also, not once was the dance floor empty until we absolutely had to shut down. The photobooth was awesome! Alexis was a hit as well! She prompted people and encouraged people to use props with the photobooth. The room in the booth was spacious. Enough for 6 adults! I can go on and on about their services but I think you all get my point. Hands down a great overall experience. Thank you Bugbee's and Dj Dan for making our day and the planning special and easy.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

100% WOULD pick these guys in an INSTANT!

We celebrated our wedding just last weekend and we had Roger as our DJ. He was AWESOME! He played all the songs we asked and when we were unsure of what song to use during parts of the day he was great at giving us song choices! We had the joy of getting to know both him and his wife Lindsay who ran the photobooth, she as well was AMAZING! The photobooth is totally worth getting on top of a kick butt DJ! You get to have a copy of all the photo strips put into a scrapbook (which Lindsay handles cutting and sticking and makes it look nice!), the awesome thing about that is that she gives space for people to leave a nice note to you after they leave the photobooth. It was a really awesome addition and we ended up with more people using that than our actual guest book (which I secretly now love more than our guest book. haha.)

All in all Bugbee's DJ Plus is truly AMAZING. Everything went SO smooth, Roger showed up for Rehearsal to make sure all acoustics worked well with our Barn venue and that everything ran smooth. He was the first one to refill our glasses and take care of our plates at the table. At one point my dad said "Geesh you really do take care of everything on the day of don't you" and Rogers reply was "that's the 'Plus' part of the business, I don't want to see Mom or Dad doing anything."

I would recommend this duo and the company to ANYONE! My brother and his fiance are getting married in June 2018 and while at our wedding they decided to forget about the two companies they were debating between and actually BOOKED Bugbee's for next June. We CAN'T WAIT to see Roger and Lindsay again, YOU. TWO. ROCK!!! (literally ;) ) THANKS Bugbee's!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dan (DJ) and Miranda(photo booth) Church worked our wedding and I cannot tell you how many compliments we had on how well they did. Dan was such a great DJ and made the night transition so smoothly! And Miranda was such a sweetheart and had such a great time doing the photo booth! Bugbee's DJ Plus is definitely the way to go!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bugbee's did a wonderful job at our wedding. They were thorough in their questions and provided exactly what we requested. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so pleased that we went with Bugbee's DJ Plus for our wedding on 6/24/17! Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with! He immediately put us at ease as soon as we started talking to him about the reception. He took the extra time to create the perfect uplighting color for us as well! He was an integral part of our wedding and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! We can't say enough great things about Bugbee's DJ Plus and we would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so glad we chose to work with Bugbee's DJ Plus for our wedding. We knew right away that we wanted Dan to DJ our wedding. He was so easy to work with and we were able to be as involved as we wanted to in the song selection. He responds quickly and thoroughly to emails. Dan even came the day before our wedding to set up while we were there so we got to touch base on a couple of logistic details which was helpful in easing any worries or nerves. He did an awesome job and many of our guests are still talking about how great the music selection was!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dan did an amazing job as our reception DJ! He worked with us in advance to select the songs we wanted to have played for our guests and also to create a timeline for the reception. He accommodated our special requests and was friendly, pleasant, and professional. During the reception, Dan was conscious of the timing for the special parts of the evening and communicated with us throughout the night too. He seamlessly kept the timeline moving without us or our guests feeling rushed. We truly enjoyed the evening and trusted Dan. We would highly recommend Dan and Bugbee's DJ services!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If we could give SIX stars that is what I would give Greg and Bugbee’s DJ Plus. Greg was the DJ and de facto emcee for my daughter’s wedding over Memorial Day weekend. He was FABULOUS!! Everything you could want in a DJ – professional, prepared and fun! He spent time with my daughter and her fiancée beforehand to get a feel for the kind of music they liked and for how the reception would flow. He consulted with my wife and me to be sure we were comfortable with the set up. In every aspect, he exceeded our expectations. I can’t recommend Greg and his company any more highly.

Profile Picture David, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful to work with and prompt in their replies regarding the music and evenings agenda. Really felt listened to and that they wanted to make it special/unique to us.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Planning a wedding is hard enough, but to us, one of the most important parts was the music. Dan had a great list of music for us to look through so that we could pick our favorites, and remove the ones we hate! He was easy to work with, responsive and listened to us! Dan worked the crowd the night of the wedding- we needed to appease the older crowd earlier, then bring in the new hits. The feedback I've gotten from my wedding guests was that it was so much fun, and everyone was on the dance floor. I'd say 90% of the people there! No joke! Overall, would highly recommend Dan and Bugbee's DJ.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot recommend Greg and his team highly enough. My wife and I love music and dancing so we knew we wanted a huge dance party at our reception. As a professional musician myself I had very high expectations while interviewing potential DJ's. After just a few minutes of conversation, though, we knew we wanted to partner with Greg. I think he DJ's so well because he is personally passionate about music. While planning our reception, he helped us craft a "musical vision" for the whole evening and then he executed it PERFECTLY. Honestly, our dance party was a blast and we have to give Greg most of the credit for it. He kept the party going all night. Thank you, Greg!

Profile Picture Zachary, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bugbee's DJ did a fantastic job with everything we asked them to do from beginning to end on my wedding day. Dan ensured us from the start that he would have everything taken care of as long as we took care of the details and he lived up to his word. I would highly recommend using Bugbee's DJ Plus if you get the opportunity.

Profile Picture Travis, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bugbee's DJ Plus went above and beyond for our wedding day. From the beginning meeting with us when needed to the very end Dan was nothing but helpful and professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used Bugbee's DJ Plus for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we could have made! Dan was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep the ebb and flow of the dance floor going, and he was very respectful of our wishes. Everyone commented on what a great DJ we had, and they were right! We also used their photobooth service which just added another great layer to our wedding day. People had so much fun using it during the reception, and we had a lot of fun going through the memory book at the end of the night. We are so happy with our experience with Dan, and we would recommend Bugbee's to anyone getting married. Amazing service!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I could not have been happier with choosing Bugbee DJ! Such a pleasure to plan with and they devote themselves to making your day go as smoothly as possible, definitely blessed on having them be such a big part of our special day!

Profile Picture User7674904, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Bugbee DJ Plus. They did a excellent job. Very professional and kept everything moving and had everyone out on the dance floor. Hope I need a DJ again someday because I would hire them again. Greg was great!!!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I am so impressed with Bugbee's! I recently booked Bugbee's for a nonprofit fundraiser held in November. Not only were they professional and prompt to respond via email, they did an amazing job of interacting with the crowd and getting everyone out on the dance floor! For the event, they provided DJ, uplighting, & photobooth services. Everyone said how much fun the photobooth and props were and the uplighting was fantastic. Cannot recommend them enough- I wouldn't hesitate to book them for any event!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would like to begin my review by highly recommending Bugbee’s DJ Plus to any couple looking for a spectacular DJ for your reception. A special thanks to Roger Young, our DJ for our reception, who put on a spectacular night of dancing and fun for us and all of our guests. From the initial contact with Bugbee’s I was impressed. The company was incredibly timely in responding with their initial quote of services and worked with me every step of the way. There was never any question as to our contract and everything with the company was handled via email. Our special DJ (Rodger “Dodger” Young) was also incredible. From the moment we met him we knew we had a “rockstar”. He made sure that the night was our night and he would do everything to make it special and as we wanted. He has a great sense of humor and was also very dedicated to answering our questions in a very timely manner. We were made to feel as if we were his only clients through the entire process. Bugbee’s DJ Plus has several options to select from to make your reception a night that will fit your needs and dreams. We are a highly satisfied couple who will whole heartedly recommend Bugbee’s and Rodger Young to anyone looking for a DJ and DJ service.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/15/16, 1 Review