Budget Bride Reviews

6 | Junction City, KS

6 Reviews for Budget Bride

Chelsey · Married on 05/02/2009

Inspirations by Kathy did a wonderful job in making sure that my dress arrived in plenty of time and was exactly what I had expected. It was delivered to my doorstep and Kathy came prepared with her sewing kit to make sure the fit was perfect.
    Both Jen and Kathy did a fabulous job!!!

Sent on 05/03/2009

Christine · Married on 09/29/2006

Inspirations By Kathy Bridal Shop is a great place to get the items you need for your wedding. I got my veil, ring barer pillow, and follow girl basket from this shop. They were all beautiful. I would really recommend them to others.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Susan · Married on 10/22/2005

Inspirations by Kathy coordinated beautiful custom made pieces for my wedding. I gave her a candle the color I was using for my wedding. She made me a ring bearer pillow, flower girl baskets, a money bag, a card holder, all beautiful coordinated. Kathy made the items in a timely manner and they were Gorgeous! I got several comments on how beautiful my wedding was. I was Very Happy! Of course I saved everything for display. Still beautiful to this day.Thank You! Five Stars!

Sent on 12/17/2008

Bre · Married on 04/09/2004

Amazing service for my ball gown for the my husband's Corps ball! They knew exactly what would work for me even when I wasn't sure. Polite and friendly staff! Just great all around! Will definitely use again! Thanks!

Sent on 09/17/2009

Tameca · Married on 06/24/2000

Budget Bride gave me awesome business. The employees have a very down to earth attitude. Jennifer went to great lengths to make sure I was pleased w/ my dress and shoes. I have already referred my co-workers to her facility and I will continue to buy my dresses from her. Thanks for making my vow renewal special.

Sent on 07/31/2010