6 Reviews for Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY

6 Buccieri's GEMS & JEWELRY Reviews

Matt helped my fiance and I design the most beautiful engagement ring and I couldn't be happier with his work! I would highly recommend this jeweler to those looking for a trustworthy source who can help you design the perfect ring. Thank you so much Matt for all of your help!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Matt went above and beyond to help me find the perfect engagement setting. He was extremely patient and quick to respond to my calls and emails. I will continue to travel from LI to have any repairs done or to conduct future jewelry purchases with him.

Profile Picture Phil, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After 20 years of marriage I decided to celebrate by having my diamond remounted. Having been to Buccieri's Gems & Jewelry several times over the years for various jewelry needs I knew just who I was going to trust to do this for me. Kathy and Matt Buccieri provide nothing but professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service at their store. With Matt's help it was not long before I had the perfect setting picked out for my diamond. I couldn't be happier with my new wedding rings and receive compliments on them frequently.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/13/14, 1 Review
4.3

I was having my wedding band make from scratch to match my engagement ring which was from my husbands nana. They came up with great idea but they started the process without giving me the estimate. At also seem to take a little longer than I hoped. This was the most stressful part of my wedding. All in all the gave me a great price and the ring looks even better than I imagined! You could never tell it didn't come with the engagement ring!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband has worked with Matt to create several beautiful pieces over the years. Matt has great vision, recreating a ring that was passed down to me using a Tanzanite my husband bought me on our honeymoon. The most recent piece was an anniversary band using diamonds from my Mom and rubies from my Grandma. The ring is beautiful and being very sentimental even more amazing Matt was able to bring two rings together into one perfect band. In addition Kathy has great eye always helping my husband pick a perfect gift including a gorgeous strand of pearls. They are a great team, always knowledgeable, professional and great to work with, highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We have done business with Matt Buccieri for over ten years. He has designed and made jewelry for my wife and daughter, bought old gold jewelry at very fair prices and fixed numerous pieces of old jewelry often while we wait. Although we recently moved about two hours away we continue to do business with The Buccieri's and highly recommend them to potential new customers.

Profile Picture Rich , 5/29/04, 1 Review