Bubbly Events Reviews

53 | Wilmington, NC

53 Reviews for Bubbly Events

Katie was absolutely amazing on our wedding day, as was her assistant! She handled our rowdy groomsman party and missing arbor so professionally and quickly. During the planning process, she was readily available and always giving me awesome ideas! She always made sure to check in and make sure my stress levels were low and get my opinion on things. Our 1920s/Great Gatsby wedding was every bit as fabulous as it would have been in the time and I didn't have to worry about a single detail. She set up, had everything running smoothly, and then broke it all down, boxed it, AND put it in my car! She also ran to the grocery store and got is a whole bunch of goodies to have while getting ready on the wedding day without question. She's absolutely amazing and a wonderful new friend!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2015

WOW!!! Ladies, I'm 100% promising you that this is THE BEST planner you will ever find!! Katie went above and beyond what any wedding or event planner would normally do. From day 1, she was taking notes, helping me brainstorm ideas, and pinning ideas to Pinterest. She helped me search out vendors, contact them, went with me to meet them, and even set up meetings on her own to run over details. Katie was ALWAYS just an email away and always responded promptly and professionally. In the weeks leading to my wedding, I had a few mini meltdowns in regards to details and Katie was right there to talk them through and make suggestions if needed. As far as my wedding day goes, holy moly! What a breeze!!! Katie's motto of the day was, "Relax! It's going to be perfect!" And that is what it was! Katie was ready to go that morning with two assistants and the most legit earpiece walkie talkies you have ever seen! She provided a detailed timeline and every VIP person knew exactly what to do and where to be at any given moment. I'm not sure how she did it, but she nailed it so effortlessly! My dad and another wedding guest, Doug, both went on and on about how smoothly the wedding went from beginning to end. There's no way I could have done it without Bubbly Events!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Kursten

Kursten Kaiser · Married on 09/01/2018

Cannot imagine the day without Katie!

Katie did an incredible job. I had a BLAST on my wedding day and literally did not think twice about a single details. So thankful to have found her.

Sent on 12/20/2018