BTL Speech Consulting Reviews

5 Reviews for BTL Speech Consulting

• Jacob

Jacob Behrens · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

I have always struggled with public speaking and he helped me overcome that fear and discover my true speaking skills. I highly recommend Brian’s services.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emma Husar · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank god!

I was so nervous about my bridesmaid speach and BTL totally helped me organize all my thoughts and helped me get some laughs from the crowd! Im so thankful for their professional and fun help to make my sisters day extra special :)

Sent on 10/05/2019

Sean Baker · Married on 04/19/2019

Advised my wedding speech

I asked Brian for consultation on my speech at my own wedding. The wedding was quite big with a few prominent guests attending. I wanted to ensure I would make a good impression on the guests, so I asked Brian for help. He was very personable and easy to work with. The speech ended up going very well and a few guests told me afterwards that I was not only well spoken but that my speech was quite thought provoking and meaningful. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mike · Married on 07/14/2018

Great attention to detail!

It's hard to put something together that is from the heart, Brian does a great job helping you draw on your experience.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Dickson · Married on 06/17/2017

Great for help with wedding vows!

Brian was great to work with! My husband and I are both not great public speakers, but really wanted to have personalized wedding vows for our ceremony. Brian worked with us to create vows for the ceremony that sounded great, but were also personal to us and were easy to remember during the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend for wedding vows or speeches.

Sent on 09/27/2019