Brynna Grae Creative Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• YiLeen
    Yileen Married on 07/08/2021

Authentic and delightful experience

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Brynna for our engagement session as well as our actual day pictures. Her presence made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera which was super important to us! After receiving the engagement session pictures promptly after the shoot, we felt even more confident about working with Brynna for our actual day pictures. Her pictures truly caught all events of the day in a natural and authentic way. We didn't feel like we had to force any smiles or poses, which I appreciated. Brynna and her partner were also super flexible about changing up our plans as it had rained on our wedding day. If this is what you are looking for, I highly recommend Brynna to you! We absolutely enjoy looking back at our wedding pictures now :)

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much, Yileen! You guys were such a pleasure to work with and get to know. Thanks so much for inviting me to document your day!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 10/05/2019

Such an amazing photographer

We absolutely LOVED working with Brynna for our engagement shoot and wedding. Not only did she capture the most beautiful photos, but they are so full of memories from our wedding day that I get teary-eyed every single time I look at them! Anyone can take a photograph of a group or couple posing and make it look good. However, it takes a creative eye and real skill to be able to capture a beautiful moment with all of it's emotion. Brynna captured these special and unique moments so perfectly that I look back at my wedding photos and can feel the love and emotion in each photo. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she's also such a sweet and down-to-earth human. I don't think couples realize how much time they spend with their photographer on their wedding day. With all of the craziness and excitement of the day, it was so nice to have Brynna's calming and reassuring presence. We put our complete trust in Brynna and she did not disappoint! We seriously could not have made a better choice. THANK YOU!
  • Z
    Zack Married on 09/22/2018
    My fiancée and I had a great experience with Brynna! She was very professional and easy to work with. On the day that we did the photoshoot, she made us feel very comfortable, listened to our requests, and captured each moment beautifully. We were so happy with the photos she gave us, and at an incredible rate. We highly recommend Brynna Grae Photography and would gladly work with her again. Thank you, Brynna!

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

Thank you Zack! It was such a pleasure working with you and Yamanda! Hope you are both doing well and having a great start to 2021! :)
  • F
    Francesca Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful photographer, perfect experience!

Brynna and her second photographer (Shout out to Liz, you rock!) were such a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Not only did our photos turn out BEAUTIFULLY, but they made the whole day even better. Brynna and Liz were so fun and lively, but also very capable and efficient at rounding people up for photos and taking charge when family members wandered.

Brynna's style is very warm and moody. If you want your big day captured in "moments" not just photos, you've found the perfect fit.

Thank you so much Brynna for our gorgeous gorgeous photos.

Very happy customers!
    -Sam and Francesca Stenard

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

You're so kind! It was such a fun day! We both felt so welcomed and loved how fun and laid back everyone was. Such a beautiful day :) So glad we got to work together!
  • Nat
    Nat Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely unreal photos

Brynna was AMAZING, from start to finish, through the entire process. Neither me or my now-husband feel we are particularly photogenic people, and we were pretty nervous about a photographer- we're so hard to take pictures of! We ended up with photos even more beautiful than we had hoped for. Brynna is a professional, but in that super friendly, it's-been-five-minutes-but-we're-already-all-friends kind of way. She is an incredibly talented photographer- she has an amazing eye for composition. She is also on her game. Flower girl starts break-dancing in the middle of the dance floor? She got it on camera. Unplanned emotional moment between me, my father, and aunt as we all try and figure out how the clasp works on my grandmother's necklace? She got it on camera. Husband bursts into tears on three separate occasions? It's all there, beautifully composed, with dreamy adventure-wedding-magazine quality. Cannot recommend enough.

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much, Nat! I loved every detail of your wedding day. Your family and friends were so kind and welcoming and I just loved how so much of your personalities and interests were weaved into that day. Loved getting to work with you both!
  • Geri
    Geri K. Married on 06/09/2018

Exactly what we were looking for!

We stumbled upon Brynna's work on Instagram and knew right away that her creative eye was what we wanted for your wedding. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Brynna listened to our vision and helped to make it a reality.
    Not only did she spend time getting to know us as a couple and walking us through her process but she took our last minute changes with grace and flexibility. When our originally planned Vermont Fall wedding turned into an adventurous elopement in Ireland, Brynna was able to pivot our vision. Day of, Brynna was able to capture moments that we didn't even realize were occurring, resulting in intimate photos focused on details she knew were important to us and that captured us as a couple. We would get married again just to have Brynna take our family photos.
    Natalie Married on 05/26/2018
    Brynna and her assistant were a dream to work with! Her work did more then just document the day. Her artistic style to photography perfectly captured the soul of the sleepy, New England sea town of Salem where our wedding was held. Brynna was more than patient as we wrangled all 95 of our guests for two group photos. We received our photos quickly and each one was more beautiful than the next. Her work is editorial quality.
    We would absolutely work with Brynna again! I particularly love her intimate home sessions.

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

Thank you, Natalie! You had such a unique and fun vision for your wedding day. You and Josh were such a pleasure to work with and were so kind and laid back through it all. Loved getting to document historic New England with you that day! :)
    Crystal Married on 01/01/2018
    We have been blessed to have Brynna as our photographer on multiple occasions. She has an amazing eye for light and truly captures her subjects in every photo. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and we treasure having her beautiful photographs.
    Leah Married on 08/19/2017
    Brynna is honestly an incredible photographer. I took photography in high school and college so my pictures were very important to me. I was a bride on a budget and was becoming very discouraged at the quality of work that other photographers displayed until I found Brynna. Her editing skills are amazing and she was very professional.

Brynna Grae Creative Co.'s reply:

Leah, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding day was beautiful and full of so much love! Hope you are doing well! :)
    Nakia Married on 08/01/2017
    Brynna is wonderful to work with! She has the amazing ability to capture personalities and moments that no other photographer can.
    Ariana Married on 07/08/2017
    Brynna is an outstanding choice for your wedding and/or engagement photography. When you two share a vision, something really special happens. The results absolutely exceed expectations! She cares about the little details and takes joy from being part of your day. I couldn't recommend her more.
    Marissa Married on 06/17/2017
    Brynna has done my engagement photos and will also be doing my wedding photos, and I wouldn't trust anyone else! She is absolutely wonderful to work with and our photos were STUNNING. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    Kelsi Married on 12/24/2016
    Brynna captured mine and my fiance's engagement photos, and they are everything we could have ever wanted and then some. She has such a creative eye, and you can count on her to be adventurous. She braved a straight-down drop off and a bee sting to get the photos we wanted at our favorite waterfall. I look forward to seeing the amazing quality images she produces of our wedding day. Thank you, Brynna!
    Barrie Married on 08/07/2016
    Brynna Grae Photography went above and beyond all expectations. She didn't just capture wedding photos, she captured moments in time that we will forever have an image of. She is artistic, creative, and flexible. Brynna makes people feel very comfortable, but she also is not afraid of taking the initiative to make sure all the wedding party is on the same page. She will capture exactly what you want and much more. Brynna also never draws attention to the camera during the ceremony. She makes sure the moment is about the moment in time. You won't even notice she is there capturing all of it. We have people asking us who took our wedding photographs all the time. We could not recommend her more highly!
    Tim Married on 06/04/2016
    Brynna was our photographer for a weekend long women's retreat this past spring. She was a joy to be around and her natural talent is unmatched. She captured amazing candid moments throughout the weekend and then she pulled out all the stops for an incredible all ladies photo shoot along the beach. She is quiet and professional and she can take directions or give them, depending on your style. The pictures are incredible and the non-profit who sponsored the event couldn't wait to use them for advertising. I'm not sure of the cost, but whatever it was I'm sure it was worth it. Brynna is amazing and I adore her.
    Hannah Married on 05/28/2016
    Brynna was amazing! She captured our day perfectly. We love all of our wedding pictures are we're so glad we chose her to document our day.
    Leah Married on 03/25/2017
    Brynna has been the photographer for my non-profit in North Carolina for several years. Though I have not used her for weddings, I wanted to make sure I could include a few of my favorite photos to show how she is able to capture the beauty of the women she's photographed and put them so at east...that's what you want for your wedding and the people involved :)

It has been incredible to watch her bloom as an artist. Brynna has an eye for simple beauty and her style is so demure, but she's also one of the funniest and joyful people I've ever met. Brynna has a warm heart and a steady hand. She has a way of making the women in our group feel comfortable and confident, empowering them to really flaunt what they've got. Brynna is the real deal.
    Tessa Married on 08/22/2015
    Brynna is by far one of the best people that I have ever met. Brynna's work is exceptionally beautiful and heartfelt. She truly captures the moments you'll want to hold onto for generations. She always has a vision and has a knack for making you comfortable by giving you just enough direction to get you started but not so much that you don't feel natural. Every picture she has ever taken of me has been a treasure and I will continue to have her photograph me for the rest of my life.