Bryce Norris Weddings Reviews

View more information

• W
    Will Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a pleasure to work with Bryce

Bryce was a fantastic videographer for our wedding. Throughout the wedding planning experience, Bryce was professional and a pleasure to work with. During the wedding, he really hustled to get good coverage of the event, and we’re very pleased with the result. Our wedding video was cinematic and captured all the key moments. Would highly recommend working with Bryce!
  • Franklin
    Franklin D. Married on 10/24/2021

Best investment

This was easily the best investment we made for our wedding day. We are so glad we made the decision to hire Bryce to film our wedding- he was able to get all the shots that we wanted, and was not invasive to our day at all. He worked behind the scenes to get beautiful shots, and our video shows it! Worth every single penny of our investment.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 07/31/2021

Stunning videography

Where do I begin? My experience with Bryce and his team was priceless. During the wedding planning process, Bryce was quick to respond to all forms of communication, he listened to what I wanted (and didn't want!) out of our videography package, and was flexible to work with my day-of coordinator and photographer. Sadly, two days before our wedding, my husband and I tested positive for Covid. Bryce and his team supported us every step of the way- they worked with us to reschedule our wedding, and made sure our actual wedding day was exactly as we had originally planned. Our video is absolutely stunning- I cry every time I watch it! To have our wedding memories caught on video is so special, and I am so thankful we hired Bryce and his team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lisa N. Married on 10/19/2019

Great service!!

We love our wedding video!! Bryce is accommodating, timely and great at capturing those special moments! Highly recommend!!