Bryan George Music Reviews

Bryan George Music 4
Bryan George Music 5
Bryan George Music 6
Bryan George Music 7

The worst thing to happen at a wedding is that no one dances, which was not a problem for us at all! Bryan is awesome!! He had everyone up and on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what i wanted. He played all the songs we wanted to hear, and did an amazing job of reading the crowd and keeping everyone excited. Highly recommend. This was my second experience having bryan as a DJ, as he had done my SIL wedding a few years ago and that was fabulous as well!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Bryan was absolutely fantastic. From initially working with our budget, to answering all our questions and helping us get organized, and then most importantly his performance the day of our wedding; he couldn't have been a better pick for us. He was extremely professional, but also very friendly and personable. He did everything we asked of him and executed it all perfectly the day of. He did it all with a smile on his face and was extremely low maintenance in terms of needing things from us or getting questions answered. The day of, he struck a perfect balance of speaking and just playing music (mostly just playing music per our request) and kept the dance floor packed at all times by reading the crowd and reacting the way great DJs do. Basically anything we asked of him, he did and did it perfectly. We very strongly recommend Bryan if you're looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any other event).

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/15/2014

I retained Bryan George Music Services for my wedding reception at the suggestion of the string quartet vendor I worked with and am pleased I did so. Bryan was incredibly responsive and provided a great wedding reception planning document, which made planning a breeze. I even shared this with my other vendors so they would have a detailed timeline for the evening. While I worked primarily with Bryan through the planning phase, our DJ for the night was Ramses. He too was very professional and courteous and made helpful suggestions. Ramses called several days in advance of our wedding to go over our timeline and pronunciation of names for the introductions. The transition from our string quartet to the DJ was made very smoothly and the music selection and flow between songs was great. I highly recommend Bryan George Music Services.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Curtis · Married on 11/09/2014

Bryan George was the perfect choice of DJ for my wedding. He was very helpful in the planning of the wedding, he gave very good suggestions on music if I didn't know what song to play at what time, and he was helpful in making sure the flow of the reception went smoothly. Day of he was very helpful and made sure everything went just as planned. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ on their big day!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

We had a great experience with Bryan George Music and our DJ! They are super easy to work with and Christian (our DJ) was fantastic. Several of the guests at the wedding told me that he was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard.
    They were extremely professional and so helpful during our planning process. It's so important to have a great DJ because they really control the flow of the entire reception.
    I would recommend Bryan George Music/ Christian to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Cassie · Married on 10/25/2014

Bryan George Music Services deejayed our wedding, and did an outstanding job from beginning to end. His booking process was easy, he provided a thorough template ahead of time to fill out ceremony music, cocktail hour music, wedding party intros, and must play/do not play songs. We then had a phone call ahead of the day to discuss everything and go over any final questions.

Day of, he was great. The ceremony music was flawless, he customized the cocktail hour music around shows my husband and I have attended, and handled last minute changes with ease. The dancing portion of the evening was perfect, with guests of all ages on the dance floor. He did a terrific job flowing between songs from classics through contemporary. We got countless compliments throughout the evening and in the following days on how great the DJ was.

We highly recommend Bryan George Music Services. He is professional, detail-oriented, and all around great at his job.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Marcus · Married on 10/19/2014

My wife and I are not "music" people, so though we appreciate good music, we don't know a lot about it. We also consider ourselves introverts, so the thought of a loud and crazy DJ was nerve wracking when it came to determining who would DJ our wedding.

After doing some research online, we narrowed down our search to Bryan. He was quick to respond to emails and met with us soon after. He showed up on time, had great handouts to provide to us and it was obvious he was very knowledgeable about what to do. As soon we left our first meeting with him we knew he was our guy.

We spoke with Bryan a few times via email before the wedding but about a week or two out, my wife and I got the typical wedding jitters and wanted to meet with Bryan face-to-face again just to make sure we were on the same page. Again, Bryan was great about sitting down with us and calming our nerves; his experience shows!

The day of the wedding, Bryan showed up on time and was dressed appropriately. His selection of music was spot on (my wife said over and over during the event how happy she was with what he was playing). Bryan didn't make the show about him but instead remained by his table and only spoke up when we had agreed we needed announcements made.

Of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding day, Bryan was our favorite. We cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Bryan and his team were incredibly responsive, flexible and professional throughout our entire planning process. While we worked with Bryan leading up to the wedding, Christian was our actual DJ and he was FANTASTIC. Kept the dance floor crowded the entire time and was incredibly receptive to what our guests wanted to hear. We provided a list of a few songs we wanted to hear, and Christian did a great job gauging our tastes from that list.

A big highlight was when he surprised us by playing the University of Michigan fight song when he learned my husband went to law school there. He really set the tone for a great party. I would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone planning a wedding in the DC area.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Bryan is a phenomenal DJ and was a pleasure to work with. We had met Bryan at a friend's wedding and was the first and only DJ we considered for our own wedding (thankfully he was available!). Bryan is an ultimate professional that is timely in his communications and superbly organized in approach. Kudos to him for following up with me in the hectic days leading up to the event. Not once did I stress that the music wouldn't be on point. He did our ceremony, cocktails, and reception all one leading right into the next and he only made the announcements that we asked him to. Most importantly, he had the dance floor packed the entire night. It was unbelievable, and I'd recommend Bryan to anyone.

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • User3200644 · 2+ years ago

Bryan George was wonderful for our October 12, 2014 wedding. A great DJ was pretty high up on our list of important factors of our wedding and Bryan did a great job. We were excited to have Bryan himself DJ for us and the music flowed great. We actually had our guests submit music requests on their RSVP cards, and Bryan was able to incorporate all of the music suggested throughout the cocktail hour and reception. All in all, it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kailani · Married on 10/11/2014

That was awesome, thank you guys !

Sent on 10/27/2017

Vlad · Married on 10/10/2014

Best DJ we've ever worked with

Sent on 07/11/2016

Abigail · Married on 10/04/2014

We highly recommend Bryan George music services! Bryan was wonderful to work with. The communications were thorough and effective (very important for the busy bride!) Bryan thought of everything.

We had some special requests that Bryan handled in stride -- we asked my 12-year-old cousin to play piano for the ceremony, outside with a keyboard, and Bryan seamlessly integrated an amateur musician into his sound system for the ceremony. It sounded great!

We also had two first dance songs and two father/daughter dance songs that we wanted to transition in specific ways -- no problem for Bryan.

Most important to us was having a great dance party, and that's exactly what we got! The dance floor was always full, with young and older guests dancing the whole time.

You won't be disappointed if you hire Bryan George Music Services.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Anabella · Married on 10/03/2014

Great company with great services

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bryan Georges is fantastic - they are very professional and responsive. I wasn't the most organized bride, but Bryan Georges was incredibly helpful in their advice, patient with me, and was proactive in checking in and making sure that we had everything ready to go. He even pointed out things to me that had never occurred to me but were important to consider.

On the wedding day we had DJ Dario ... he was AWESOME! As soon as we met him, we knew he would be great. He was so outgoing and enthusiastic. Our main goal was to have a great dance party and he definitely made that happen. I would definitely recommend him to any one who wants to have all the guests moving on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • W

William · Married on 09/20/2014

One thing that I really wanted to have at my weddig was a good DJ. This one definitely fit the bill, he was very easy to book and flexable about how things would run. Reservation and payment were a breeze. Easy process and music selection definitely catered toward all generations with requests accepted. All wedding guests who commented (and even catering staff at event) said that this was one of the better DJs that they had had in a while. Worth it if you care about this aspect

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kristy · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I are so happy to have chosen Bryan George Music Services for our wedding at St. Francis Hall. We booked right after our first conversation with Bryan because it was obvious he had the talent and experience that we were looking for! Not only were we right, but Bryan exceeded our expectations. He kept the energy high from cocktail hour to the bridal party intros through to the very last song. He provided the right mix of music so that every generation was having a blast on the dance floor - which is exactly what we wanted! The entire night flowed seamlessly including the transitions to toasts and cake cutting and he kept us on schedule when we lost track of time. During planning, he was really invested in getting to know how we wanted the evening to unfold and helped with our timeline which contributed to our flawless evening. We can't thank him enough for his invaluable suggestions! He was so helpful and professional throughout the entire process which helped put me at ease. As any bride knows, wedding planning can be stressful but I knew the entertainment was in the right hands and that I didn't have to worry. My husband and I still get compliments on the music and we are thrilled that everyone had so much fun. The music is essential to creating the right vibe and Bryan nailed what we were looking for. You will never regret booking Bryan George Music Services! Thanks Bryan for making our day so amazing and memorable!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2014

Recently married in Gaithersburg, MD we chose Bryan based solely on his positive online reviews. Not being from the DC/MD/VA area we were basically at the mercy of other people’s experiences…and fortunately for us his client’s testimonials are entirely truthful. I initially sent Bryan an email inquiry and not only did he respond promptly, but he called personally rather than send a reply email. I was immediately impressed with his customer service, and we had a lovely chat about our vision for our special day. Throughout future correspondence he remained as prompt and courteous as he had in our initial conversation.

Ever since I was a little girl I had always dreamed of having a string ensemble play at my wedding, so we additionally hired his Centennial Strings ensemble. His musicians were just as professional, considerate, and attentive as Bryan. It was truly an honor and a pleasure working with all of them! My bride and I already knew exactly what songs and what vibe we were going for; and Bryan and the musicians worked with us down to every detail—from timing to editing song lengths for special dances, etc.—and it all ran smoothly and effortlessly.

I’m sure that most engaged couples can agree that planning a wedding is a stressful and anxious process. But, in all honesty working with Bryan was not part of this stress. In fact, his constant professionalism and open communication was actually an enjoyable relief from the other stressors! If all wedding details were as fun, easygoing, and smooth as it was working with Bryan I would get married all over again…like every weekend!

Ashley & Kris

Sent on 08/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

Bryan is worth the little bit of extra money to book him (I'm sure his associates are also great) but we booked Bryan and could not be more pleased!! Our August 2014 wedding took place in 2 rooms at 2941 Restaurant and Bryan managed to get every single guest (65 in total) out of the "dinner" room when dinner service ended and into the "dancing" room for our first dance and then no one ever went back to the other room, it was like our own night club! Bryan was wonderful to work with, going over our itinerary for the day of about 2 weeks before the event, he was able to play oldies as we requested up until it was time to dance, then we all rocked the night away. We even had guests say their good byes, then hear a good song so they came back to dance a little more! Bryan was also great about using his wireless speakers and mic for our outdoor ceremony, speeches and moving about the various rooms. He was flawless our day of. One couple who attended our wedding even hired him for their event too!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Dave · Married on 07/05/2014

Bryan George Music was the only DJ service I wrote and spoke with who was prompt, direct, and confident in our inquiry. I did not want someone to tell me why they were professional as I simply expected it because I was paying for a service. Bryan responded to my questions, volunteered more questions we should be asking, and directed us with suggestions that proved essential in making the night memorable. One of our favorite planning moments was figuring out songs for our playlist and Bryan was happy to take as many suggestions or as few as we wanted. Myra was our DJ for the evening and every guest we spoke with raved about her seamless transitions, grouping of songs, and fluid control of the event. "Where and how did you find this DJ?!" was asked by every guest with whom we spoke. The floor was never empty and all of our favorites brought more smiles and singing. Prior to the event, we walked through each detail of the night to ensure a flawless event. Music is extremely important in our lives and Bryan's company ensured this important detail was memorable.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

Bryan was so organized and on top of everything. He was open to us picking a variety of songs but still threw in some other good dancing songs. He didn't miss a thing and kept the whole evening running smoothly. Bryan did a wonderful job letting people know what's going on but not being corny or obnoxious like other DJs. Super nice to guests and keeps in mind the tastes of the bride and groom. I loved having a younger, fun, and professional DJ like Bryan. You're the best, Bryan! Book him today!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Denise · Married on 06/28/2014

Bryan George music & sound!
    We hired Bryan George for our daughters wedding 6-28-14 located in Warrenton, VA
    From the first call Bryan was caring concerned and a professional... I was trying to plan our daughters wedding from HI.
    Bryan had patience like you wouldn't believe!!
    Our daughter was super busy in a new career and had sent her timeline and requested music 1 week prior to wedding. Bryan never received this info... Which he still remained calm and stayed on the phone with me up until
    1 day prior to wedding.
    Bryan was very concerned to get timeline correct/ music selections delivered to his colleague "Christan" our DJ for the evening.
    Bryan wanted no hiccups and a perfect evening for our Daughter's wedding.
    He achieved that! "Christian" showed up and was a super awesome guy.. Professional!
    "Christian" made sure the evening was perfect!
    He kept the party going from beginning to end !
    Our daughter, Son In Law & guest are still talking about the fantastic evening they all had!
    For delivering a magical evening!

Denise D
    MOB
    Warrenton, VA

Sent on 07/09/2014

Bryan made my dream wedding come true. He was amazing during my cocktail hour and wedding reception!!!!!!!
    He was so personable and responsive, and it never felt "cheesy". He kept the "MCing" to a minimum and was super classy and discreet. He went with the vibe of the evening and catered the music choices to what the crowd was into, all while making sure he hit all of the must play songs we provided him.
    The best part of all is that Bryan himself was the actual DJ of our wedding, the same person we talked to beforehand and trusted. That made all the difference.
    We really can't say enough about him and his services. The DJ you choose can make or break your big day ...and we are SO glad we chose to use him!

Sent on 06/24/2014

charlotte · Married on 05/31/2014

Bryan very simply made our whole experience with him fun and easy! We booked Bryan for our wedding in Culpeper, VA. I looked at tons of DJ reviews online, watched their videos and met several DJ's at different bridal shows before finding Bryan. Bryan was the only DJ I researched that did not have one bad review and he certainly lives up to it! There was also a 'cheesiness' vibe I had gotten from other DJ's that I did not get with Bryan. Leading up to our wedding he was very easy to get a hold of and made different suggestions to make our day go smoothly. We had a lot of different song changes during our ceremony and he went through them flawlessly. Our reception was a blast and he did a great job keeping everyone up and on their feet dancing for the evening! Would definitely recommend Bryan!!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • User3852016 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was planned in 4 months and Brian George Music services worked very closely with us to ensure that the music and reception were exactly how we wanted. 3 days prior to the wedding the owner Brian and also our MC Ramses were on the phone with me every day/night reviewing things with me, providing feedback and working with me to make sure everything went smoothly! The communication with them was great, always returning phone calls and answering emails in a timely manner. During the event Ramses made sure that we kept our timeline and would even come find me and my husband to remind us. He was very friendly and really did a great job keeping our guests dancing and having a good time! The night really flew by and we all wanted to keep dancing and partying all night!
    Overall the experience with Brian George Music services was very positive! I would definitely recommended this company to other people and would use them again for other events!

Sent on 06/24/2014