Bryan Avigne Photography Reviews

Bryan Avigne Photography 3
Bryan Avigne Photography 4
Bryan Avigne Photography 5

Todd · Married on 09/27/2014

Flexible, responsive, excellent pictures and a great guy to work with. Look no further for a great photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Taryn · Married on 09/20/2014

Bryan and his team were so wonderful and pleasant to work with. We had a few special requests which Bryan was completely agreeable to. His work product is second to none. We will recommend him and his team in the future.

Sent on 11/20/2014

He was great. Very friendly, prompt and patient. Really put effort and imagination in getting the right shot while also not being overbearing. Could not be happier. The photos came out unbelievable.
    He made our day even more special.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Roxanne · Married on 09/05/2014

Working with Bryan for our engagement and wedding photos was absolutely great!! By far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring him as our Photographer. Not only was he fun to work with from the first time we met him, but he made everyone involved feel so comfortable. Bryan was very responsive to any questions we had and was willing to meet with us whenever we requested. He captured so many of the special moments throughout our day while still remaining practically unseen. His originality and unique style is seen in several of our photos taken at an abandoned concrete factory. The idea was all Bryan's and we couldn't be happier that we trusted his creativity and took some photos there. We LOVE them!!
    While it's true that photographers can be somewhat pricey, it's worth the extra expense to work with a great photographer and have such amazing photos to look back on and remember the day. We would highly recommend Bryan Avigne to future brides and grooms!!

Thanks for everything Bryan!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Derek & Caroline · Married on 08/09/2014

Brian is a true professional at every step of the process. Even better, he's personable and easy to work with. The final photos were of the highest quality and were provided within the timeline promised. He was flexible with modifying photo packages to suit our priorities and made the entire process simple and stress-free. During our engagement shoot, there was a massive wrench thrown in the works, but Brian was gracious and positive all the same. We cannot recommend him enough for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Absolutely loved our pictures!! Cant wait to have another reason to use Bryan.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Z

Zoryana · Married on 05/31/2014

Very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Response is very quick via email. Received our pictures in a short period of time! Pictures came out beautiful! Bryan was very fun to work with. We had a great time shooting both our engagement and wedding pictures. Bryan also had many fun ideas shooting our pictures that made it memorable and unique to us. Highly recommended! We definitely will use Bryan for future events.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Like many other people, we met Bryan at one of our friends wedding. He was professional, energetic, and had a great attitude. We took his card and knew he would be one of our top candidates for our upcoming wedding. Once we saw the pictures from that night, we didn't have to look any further for a photographer.

The most important thing about Bryan is the relaxing atmosphere he creates. You feel comfortable, your smile is not forced, and you won't be posed like a puppet. He understands what it takes to capture people for who they are. He responds well to requests and knows how to make any situation work. He keeps a good pace and doesn't waste time with corny set ups that most wannabe photographers do to try to stand out. Our engagement session was amazing. The pictures were at a winery and came out phenomenal. The compliments on the pictures were endless. On our wedding day, Bryan dealt with an impossible amount of sunshine at a beach and made us look tremendous. The pictures look like they belong in magazines. He has an obvious eye for artistic photography and uses the light and surroundings to compliment who he is photographing. If you are lucky you will have the pleasure of meeting his incredible wife who helps him throughout the day and will bend over backwards to make the day go smoothly. We have to compliment his other photographer Trevor as well, who worked like a ninja and took amazing pictures. Bryan stayed until the very end of our wedding and was still snapping away as if the day had just started. We got our pictures back within weeks of the wedding and we couldn't be happier. He told a story of our wedding day through his pictures. Hiring a photographer like Bryan will pay off and you will NOT be dissatisfied. He is easy to get a hold of, responds quickly, and is very versatile. We would highly recommend Bryan to anyone that wants high quality photos, great service, and a wonderful all around experience.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Bryan is a genius! I found him after he photographed a friend's wedding who's pictures came out absolutely fabulous. I'm so glad she found him because I have zero complaints! Bryan was easy to get along with and has a great vision. We were having trouble coming up with a location for our engagement shoot but Bryan knew Harkness State Park would provide the perfect backdrop especially on a cold January day! We met up a few hours before the sun went down on a cold, windy, January day and while I'm sure Bryan was colder than we were by the end I absolutely loved the outcome. The wedding photos topped the engagement photos and we are having the hardest time figuring out which ones we would like to print up. Once again we got a cold, windy day but there were no complaints. Things went smoothly and we had plenty of time to get all of the photos we could ever imagine. Every picture is amazing. Family and friends have given us and Bryan so many compliments. His assistant and wife were also amazing and we had a great time. He is amazing and I can't wait to do future shoots with him!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

My fiancé and I met Bryan near our home one night to look over some photos and get to know him. Other than loving his pictures, we thought he was a great guy and had a great personality....something you want in a vendor that will spend you whole wedding day with you!

He was very flexible with our schedules and followed us to NYC for our engagement photo session. You wouldn't even know it was raining that day in NYC and that I was a hot mess....he took the most beautiful pictures. Other people told us they wished their engagement pictures had been taken by Bryan.
    We quickly became friends (how could you resist?) and he became so much more than a "wedding vendor"!
    As a surprise to my future husband I had boudoir pictures taken and that was so fun! I was only shy for maybe 4 minutes then he and the makeup artist were a great team, making me laugh and feel comfortable, while taking great pictures...classy and elegant!
    He is so quick and responsive to emails and has pictures faster than any photographer I've heard of! My friends were married last year and used someone else and STILL don't have their album. Bryan is the opposite of that!
    His pictures and work go above and beyond the value of what he charges. Wedding photos are a life time memory...and you get great value with Bryan's work.
    He spends a lot of time making beautiful albums (included in the package we had), and we even had out favorite photo put on a large canvas.

I may be a little biased but I have yet to find friends wedding photos or engagement photos I like more than ours! Even someone my husband knows...her daughter is getting married and she still likes our engagement picturs more than her daughters.

The day of the wedding, his team was very professional and he even partnered with a videographer to capture all of the extra memories!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2013

Bryan Avigne is more then a photographer . He truly loves and is passionate about is work.. He captures moments in time and is able to give u a life long gift ... I couldn't of asked for more....

Sent on 02/17/2014

Bryan did a wonderful job on our photos for our engagement session and wedding, and the final wedding album is just wonderful! The photographs are perfect. We had such a hard time picking out the ones we wanted in our album since there were so many of them that were great! He worked with us on a few touchups on the photos, like how our cake was a little smooshed in a photo and he was able to even it out in Photoshop.

He is not only an amazing photographer, he's just an all-around nice guy. He was easy to work with during the engagement session and really good during the whole wedding process, making sure we got the shots we wanted and covered the mains events during the wedding.

I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer! He's great!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Ariana · Married on 08/24/2013

Bryan Avigne is phenomenal! He is professional, kind, creative, and everything you should ever want in a photographer. My husband and I hired him for our wedding and are so glad we did. The way he captures colors is simply brilliant!

My husband and I were pretty camera-shy, but at the engagement shoot, Bryan put us at ease and got just the most fantastic photos. We ordered prints through him and the colors are so vibrant!

On the wedding day, we hired Bryan and his lovely assistant (and wife) Christina, as well as a second shooter. Bryan and his team are all very personable and laid-back. When they came for our getting-ready shots, they jumped right in, had a few laughs with us, and all the while were hard at work getting absolutely beautiful shots. Bryan took beautiful photos that I had no idea were being taken. The ceremony shots and formals are STUNNING. I had an odd number of bridesmaids to groomsmen, but the way Bryan set up the shot you'd never know it. We're just so happy with our photos and our whole experience with Bryan, we highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Marissa · Married on 08/17/2013

Bryan and his wonderful crew were beyond amazing on our very special day. They were so easy to work with and made the entire experience stress free. Every shot we could have ever dreamt of was caught yet we never knew he was there. He is truly talented and clearly loves what he does. I will never use another photographer!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Hilary · Married on 05/18/2013

Bryan did an exceptional job on our engagement and wedding photos. He is very flexible, he makes you feel at home when you meet and he has a real eye for photography. We are thrilled with our pictures!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Cristine · Married on 10/13/2012

Working with Brian was amazing from beginning to end. He captured exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photos. There was such creativity in the photos mixed with our personal style. He's professional, easy to work with, and an artist! Everyone cannot stop talking about how great he was.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Regan · Married on 09/08/2012

"Tornado watch" is not what any bride wants to hear on their wedding day but Bryan was a true professional. His calming presence and skill were really put to the test. I will always remember the group shot we took by the walled garden, dark storm clouds closing in, electricity literally in the air - Bryan laid down on the wet grass to get just the right angle and the results will be a part of our family memories forever.

Not only was the "art" all there but the logistics were great too. He was very responsive during planning and an online gallery was sent about three weeks after the wedding. We surveyed over 8 photographers in the NYC / CT area and Bryan was truly the full package. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Bryan is incredibly talented and will do whatever it takes to get the best shot and make sure you love your photos. He recently photographed our wedding, and we are in the process of looking through all the pictures he took--there are so many great ones and he didn't miss a thing! We're going to have a tough time narrowing down our favorites. He's also easy to work with and my friends and family commented on how much they liked him. I would definitely recommend Bryan if you're looking for a professional photographer for your wedding or another special occasion.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Christine · Married on 07/28/2012

Bryan and Christina were absolutely fabulous. I am so happy with the wedding photos. I would recommend them to anyone. They made the day so wonderful. My sister and her husband also used them for their wedding and the photos were amazing. I am so thrilled with everything and think they are the best!!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Maria · Married on 07/27/2012

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose Bryan Avigne Photography to capture the special memories of our wedding! Bryan was the first photographer we met with and he ended up being the only. After seeing his work and meeting him, we knew he was our guy. Bryan’s work was creative and beautiful, lending to timeless photos that we will cherish forever. He was able to capture all the amazing moments of the day and brought to life the love and joy that was felt. Our family and friends have described the photos as gorgeous and unique and many commented on just how hard Bryan worked to obtain the stunning shots. Not only was the final product wonderful but working with Bryan and his team was easy and enjoyable, like being with old friends. They were all professional and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. It was truly a pleasure to have Bryan as our photographer!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Amy · Married on 06/02/2012

Bryan was an absolute joy. He is nice, professional and respectful of what you need/want. He was an amazing photographer and took the most amazing pictures of our wedding. One of the best parts was that he never stayed on the outside, even with the dancing, he found his way in and danced with everyone and took picture at the same time. His wife, who was his assitant was very nice and helpful and they worked great together. Living in Vermont and getting married 5 hours away in CT he made it very easy to get in touch with and was very flexible to our schedule when we were able to make it to CT! Many things went off at our wedding but he was the one constant that nothing went wrong and we were so thankful we found him and had him as our photographer! I would tell everyone to use him, even those in Vermont!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Amy · Married on 06/02/2012

Bryan is an amazing photographer. I have the most amazing pictures from my wedding that I get to cherish for years to come. He was not afraid to get right in the middle of the party and take pictures of everyone dancing, he didn't throw anyone off by just standing there, he was a part of it all, moving seamlessly from one group to the other. He caught our most candid moments without us realizing it and helped to set up more beautiful pictures. We came from Vermont to get married in CT and he was more then willing to meet with us and discuss our wants/needs and every time we saw him he had a smile on his face and ready to go. He was pure professionalism and his wife was amazing as well. They were both incredibly friendly, welcoming, and supportive. I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. His pictures were gorgeous and he was easy to work with! I cannot say enough good things about him and his wife!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Christina · Married on 05/11/2012

I booked Bryan after interviewing three photographers for my wedding. His work really impressed me. He also got the vote from my fiance and mother! From the moment we booked I never had a moment of regret. He was always timely and very responsive to my emails. He was always professional and on top of details. Our package included engagement, wedding and trash the dress. During the engagement we got to know Bryan a little bit better and he made us feel really comfortable. The photos we received were amazing. We loved every single one of them. On our wedding day Bryan was more than just a photographer. He even helped the ring bearer and the junior groomsman with their ties. He was so friendly and upbeat. My whole wedding party loved him! Our wedding pictures were ready in no time and again, we loved every single photo we received. Last but not least, Bryan shot our trash the dress session. It was the most amazing work I have ever seen. His photos are creative and flawless. DO NOT book a photographer without at least meeting Bryan!!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Carla · Married on 02/18/2012

My husband I were married in February at the Castle on the Hudson in Tarrytown, New York. I met Bryan and his wife (his assistant) that day and from the start it was such an enjoyable experience. They are incredibly responsive to what you'd like done and very easy to work with - I truly felt like they were part of the wedding party. Aside from that, Bryan has a wonderful artistic eye and it was clear he's passionate about capturing the unique shots of the day. His rates are very reasonable and I love the close attention he and his wife gave to us. I would recommend him for any type of affair and hope to use him again in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

Bryan was the best photographer we could have ever asked for!!! We absolutely loved the pictures that Bryan and his team took on our wedding day. They really captured every moment so great and we barely even knew they were there. We had the most amazing time at our wedding and every picture that Bryan took really showed what an amazing night it was.

Sent on 01/18/2012