Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 4
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/24/2011

I was amazed at how perfect brushworx put my vision to life!! When they did my hair and makeup on my prewedding consultation I cried because everything looked so great. Everyone at my wedding complemented me on my hair and makeup. 5/5 :)

Sent on 11/26/2011

Curran · Married on 09/23/2011

I found Brushworx thorugh a referral and wanted to work with them so that they could come to me, and I wouldn't have to fight traffic on my wedding day. I'm so glad I did! Patti and Marlene were great when I met them for the trial run and were even flexible when I changed my mind about my hair a week later. On our wedding day, they came to the hotel and worked with several of my bridesmaids, my mom, my step mother and the groom's mom. Every looked gorgeous and felt beautiful, myself included! My hair and makeup lasted all through the night, through tears and everything, and I got so many compliments on both. I felt wonderful on my wedding day and had so much fun with Patti and Marlene. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

The team at Brushworx was an absolute dream to work with! Patti and her team were so flexible and professional throughout the entire process. This included my trial run...which I wanted scheduled around when my mother would be visiting me from out of town, and Patti made sure to make that happen! On my wedding day, they were on time and completely prepared for everything that myself, my three bridesmaids and my mother would throw at them for hair styles and make-up looks! My hair and make-up lasted through the entire evening, including my ceremony, pictures, dancing, and even crying twice! My photographers were so amazed at how beautiful my make-up was and how long it stayed just perfect! I would definitely recommend Brushworx for hair and make-up to any bride!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Tiffani · Married on 09/10/2011

My stylist did such an amazing job on my Mom, Mother-in-Law, and my makeup and hair! We received so many compliments and it was a joy working with Brushworx! Their staff is incredibly nice and works to get every detail of makeup and hair perfect! The best part is that they traveled to us and illuminated the hassle and stress of going to salon!

Sent on 09/18/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Patti and Marlene were the makeup and hair stylists for my wedding day. They were on time, kept me calm, did a beautiful job on me, three bridesmaids and my flower girls. They were professional and sweet. Our makeup and hair stayed in place all afternoon and evening too. I also loved that the makeup was weightless. I never felt like anything was caked on. It was light, airy and flawless!

Even after my trial run, I decided that the hair style I had chosen wasn't going to be for me. Not even batting an eyelash, I sent them a style and knew it would be pulled off on the wedding day without having another trial run. Marlene did fabulous job of recreating and making it beautiful.

One of my bridesmaids is SUPER picky about her hair and makeup...she even has restyled her hair after getting it "professionally" done because she didn't like it. Marlene gave her a fabulous look and Patti did an AMAZING job with her makeup. She said she felt like she looked HOT and she did!

My husband suggested we all get our hair and makeup done more often because we looked beautiful. Thanks again, Brushworx! It was a great experience!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Blair · Married on 08/06/2011

Christine provided hair and makeup services for myself and all of my bridesmaids for my August 6th wedding. She did a fantastic job!!!! We did a hair and makeup run-through about 6 weeks before the wedding and she remembered everything I asked for. Everyone in my wedding party looked gorgeous and I felt beautiful! Christine was responsive, professional and prompt throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day. The fact that she came to our location was fantastic and made the entire day more enjoyable and less stressful. If you are looking for a person to do your wedding-day hair and makeup, look no futher!! You can search around for someone less expensive, but seriously do yourself a favor and hire Brushworx before they book up!!! They are the absolute best deal for your money in Atlanta. Thank you Christine, for helping to make my wedding day wonderful!!

Blair Everline Hart

Sent on 08/19/2011

Megan · Married on 08/06/2011

These ladies are absolutely the best! Patti and Marlene arrived early on my wedding day and were so professional. There was NO STRESS involved--I was so relaxed and ready to get pampered. My hair and makeup looked gorgeous and they made me feel like a princess every step of the way.

I bought clip-in hair extensions to give my style more body, and Marlene was more than happy to incorporate them into my style. She did a fantastic job at my trial run, but it looked even better on the actual wedding day! My hair was a work of art, and it looked fabulous all night!

Patti really listened to my concerns about my wedding day makeup (I have oily skin, under-eye circles and I wanted more coverage than my everyday makeup). She made me feel comfortable and beautiful with the various concealers and techniques she used. She also accommodated one of my bridesmaids who, after having seen how great everyone else was looking, asked to have her makeup done on the wedding day. Even though she was put on the spot, Patti graciously and flawlessly executed my friend's makeup. I am so thankful to her for that because a lot of people would not have been as professional.

There is so much I could say about Brushworx, but ladies, if you're even considering using them as your beauty stylists, forget about all the others and HIRE THEM! They are the best--you will not find anyone more professional and the quality of their work is beyond what I ever expected.
    Thank you Patti and Marlene! I will look at my wedding pictures for years to come and remember how amazing your talent made me look and feel on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Beth · Married on 07/30/2011

Patti and Christine are fabulous! They created the perfect look for my wedding and I was so happy with the results. My hair and makeup looked even better the day of my wedding than it did for the trial. They took all my comments into consideration and made minor tweaks here and there. My hair and makeup lasted all night and I was on the dance floor the majority of the time! All my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked amazing, too. We got ready at my parent's house and Patti and Christine were on-time and even ahead of schedule. I appreciate that they were conscious of the timeline and worked to stick to it. They are great women and it was wonderful having them make me look my best on my big day!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Beth- Patti and I loved working with you and we will never forget the hospitality you and your mom showed us. Her beautifully decorated 'vanity' tables for us to work on were lovely. You and your bridal party were a joy. God Bless!! Patti & Christine

Carol · Married on 07/16/2011

We simply could not have chosen a more prefect vendor to do the hair and make-up for my daughter's bridal party. Marlene was the stylist who worked with our group and she is just PERFECT! From the first meeting, Marlene and Patti made it well known they were there to meet OUR needs and wanted to make sure we were comfortable with their suggestions and recommendations. On the wedding day, things were of course hectic and extremely busy. At no time during the day did I ever notice Marlene get up-tight or frustrated and goodness knows, there were ample times she should have. People were in/out of the room where the make-up and hair was being done--it was like "grand central station!' This never phased Marlene. Her complete attention and focus was always on the individual with whom she was working. And oh my stars--the end products were just amazing! Hair styles were goregous and make-up was stunning. The bride was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Marlene was so patient and particular while working with the bride. At one point, she completely took down one section of the up-do and redid it because it did not meet HER expectations. The hair styles and make-up remained in place for the entire day/night, even though the day was extremely hot and pictures were taken outside. Marlene guaranteed us the make-up and hair would stay put--she was dead on right!!! As Marlene worked with her clients, she talked about family, interests, hobbies, etc. helping people to relax and to just enjoy the moment.

We could not have selected a more perfect vendor for Stephanie's wedding. The people (Pattie and Marlene) were so professional in everything but actually, their interest and desire to make sure we were pleased made them seem like personal friends--not just a professional who was doing a job for us. The attention to detail was phenomenal! Marlene is a master stylist!!!

Thanks for making this special day even more special by making us all feel pampered and beautiful! Your team is truly amazing!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this review! We are very blessed to have Marlene as part of our family/team. She will be as thrilled to read about how happy you were as Patti and I are. Many Blessings- Patti & Christine

Steph · Married on 07/02/2011

I was in the very fortunate position to have my parent's pay for the majority of my wedding, however one thing I wanted to cover the cost for was having on-site hair and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. My mom and I looked around on websites for a few days and did a couple of phone interviews and as soon as we spoke with Patti and Christine from Brushworx, we knew they were the perfect fit. When I did my hair and make-up trial, I was even more pleased with not only their professionalism but sincere interest in helping me look spectacular on my wedding day. When my wedding day came, Patti and Christine arrived early (6:30am) and got straight to work. They had a tight schedule to stick to and did so flawlessly, even finishing over a half hour ahead of schedule (which is HUGE to keep a bride stress-free on her wedding day). I was absolutely amazed at how well they were able to work with each of the bridesmaids and the mothers to get them each the exact look they wanted without having met them prior to the wedding day. Each of the ladies looked spectacular and all told me how confident they felt throughout the entire day. I would recommend Brushworx with 100% confidence to anyone that asks as they will certainly make you and your bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous for your big day!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Chrisoula · Married on 07/02/2011

It's amazing how many times Brushworx was recommend to during my wedding planning! A fellow coworker, a good friend and my planner all recommended Patti and her crew! And it was the easiest decision I made during the whole wedding process! Marlene and Rachel were perfect! It was a piece of mind to have them by my side early in day. After my flawless ;) wedding I bumped into Rachel and the Brushworx crew again at my best friends wedding. Again it was a beautiful event and everyone looked stunning! I remember looking over at my BF's mom during the reception and thinking how stunning she looked!

Overall, I am very impressed with Brushworx. They provide a fabulous service with much grace and style!

Sent on 03/28/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/18/2011

Brushworx is a great company to have for hair and makeup on your wedding day! Patti did hair and Rachel did makeup for us and everyone loved the outcome! They are a great team to have around as you are getting ready for your wedding since they are so relaxed and fun. Really great service!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2011

Dear Patti and Christine,

How can I possibly thank you enough for making me feel beautiful, and more importantly, confident on one of the most important days of my life? Your professionalism, attention to detail and talent far exceeded my expectations and I am so grateful you were there on my special day. From the bridesmaids to my mother- you perfectly captured the tone of the wedding. Everyone felt and looked gorgeous! I will absolutely recommend Brushworx to all of my friends and family.

Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your glowing review.We enjoyed working with you from the very beginning. Patti and I wish you many blessings. Also, best of luck to your MOH on her upcoming wedding!
    xo Christine

stephanie · Married on 06/11/2011

Brushworx was actually the second hair and makeup service that I hired for my wedding day. The first company that I hired was unwilling to really work around my schedule. When I called Brushworx they were not only willing to work around me, but they were quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. Everyone that I came in contact with at Brushworx was so nice to work with. Patti was very quick to respond to the MILLIONS of emails that I sent her way, and Marlene was simply fantastic! I've never been a big makeup girl. I've always been a pony tail/walk out the door kind of girl, but Marlene made me see a different person the day of my wedding. I never thought I could look that beautiful. She not only took her time on my makeup, but she out did herself with my hair. She simply would not stop until she was completely satisfied with how it looked. my wedding day was perfect because I married the man of my dreams, but it was also perfect because i felt beautiful...and brushworx did that.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

Wow! What a professional team! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect opening to my wedding day. Brushworx was early for their start time....and I mean EARLY! We had to start hair and make up at 6:30am. I had 12 Bridesmaids and 2 Mother's to get hair and makeup done. They stayed on schedule the ENTIRE morning and had us ready to go by picture time! Each girl got a personalized experience from the team member that she worked with. What touched me more than anything is the relationship that I built with Patti and Christine, the owners. I felt like I had known them for years by the time my wedding had come and gone. These ladies are not only stunning on the outside, but beautiful from within. My experience during my trial run was phenominal. My wedding day blew me away. I have never felt so pretty. I felt like a princess. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at all my beautiful bridesmaids and mother's glowing in their freshly applied makeup and perfectly upswept hair. I would HIGHLY recommend using these ladies. A team came to do my wedding b/c of the # of attendants. So they can work with any size party. If you don't want to have to worry about a thing during your getting ready process, this is your team. They are professional and personal. Their talent is limitless. The variety of "do's" that they are capable of creating are endless. Their skill can't be matched. Thank you Brushworx for making my day so incredibly special!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! You and your entire party were an absolute joy to work with. We feel blessed to have met you :)

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2011

**ATTENTION LADIES!!!** If you want to look your BEST on your wedding day, BRUSHWORX can make it happen! Christine and Patti made sure they knew every detail of what I wanted for my hair and makeup before conducting my trial run. I am very picky and hard to please when it comes to how I look. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the end result. Everything was exactly what I wanted. My makeup was flawless, and my hair was just what I had envisioned. I looked naturally beautiful, and felt like a movie star. After my trial, I was outdoors for the rest of the day running errands in the heat and humidity... When I came back home that night, my hair and makeup had not budged!!

On my wedding day, Patti and Christine arrived just before the time we had scheduled. They quickly set up and got to work. They brought my "before and after" photos from the trial, and duplicated the look with exact precision. I felt so comfortable as they calmed my nerves, and prepared me for my special day. After my hair and makeup were complete, I looked in the mirror as I shed tears of joy. My makeup was not affected at all! The Brushworx team is not only incredibly talented, but amazingly affordable. I want to urge every bride to call Brushworx and book your wedding date before it's too late!!!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Sara · Married on 05/20/2011

Patti is truly awesome!!!! I knew that I was getting an amazing talent as she did my sister's wedding last summer, but I was blown away with how individualized she was with me. My sister had a very formal wedding and my MOH makeup reflected just that and it was gorgeous. But, this is not what I wanted for my own, much more casual wedding. When I went in for my trial, it was like Patti read my mind and quickly asked me what I wanted done differently since it was MY day :-). My makeup and hair were totally perfect for my more laid back wedding. She even slipped my sister some lip gloss KNOWING that I didn't have anything on me except for Chapstick (I am not a make up kind of girl, but for my wedding it was obviously necessary). I cannot thank Brushworx enough for making me feel amazing the whole day, and for convincing me that Chapstick was not the solution for my wedding day :-). THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Lilian · Married on 05/15/2011

I am SO glad I hired Brushworx to do onsite hair & make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. Patti & Christine were extremely flexible when they were able to accommodate me at the last minute since we had to bump our wedding date up due to budget reasons. They were so professional, courteous, responsive, and kind throughout the entire process. Kara & Marlene, the ladies who did our hair & make-up on the big day were SO sweet and did an amazing job. Some of my bridesmaids were reluctant to pay for their services at first, but they even told me "I am SO glad we got this done." Getting your hair & makeup done professionally really makes a HUGE difference. I am so glad I hired this team of amazing stylists and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Kara and Marlene greatly enjoyed working with you. We are so glad that we had the opening for you and were able to make your wedding peaceful and fun from the very start.

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2011

Patti and her team at Brushworx did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaid and family this past weekend for my wedding at Barnsley Gardens Resort. They are AMAZING!!! Patti does the best makeup! Normally I hate when other people do my makeup but she made me look like myself but just flawless!!! I brought her a picture and she was able to match it perfectly! All of the ladies LOVED their makeup and it lasted all night. Our hair was equally as wonderful... everyone got what they wanted and looked like movie stars.... and all of our hair stayed up all night... I wouldnt go with any other company for your wedding... they were cheaper than their competitor by a little and I could not imagine our hair and makeup being any better... they were on time, stayed until I left... put my veil on and flowers in my hair and were very easy going. And very nice!!! I Highly recommend Brushworx!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2011

I highly recommend the ladies at Brushworx! They were very accomodating and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. I was married at the beginning of May and asked Brushworx to come on site at our hotel to do 3 bridesmaids and my hair and makeup. Not only is their work top notch, but they are lovely individuals who make the day that much more enjoyable. Since they give you the opportunity to do a trial run beforehand, you know you are going to get what you want on your special day. Plus, they are very professional and understand what the bride is experiencing during the wedding planning process and on the wedding day! I would definitely recommend them to my girlfriends for their future events. Melanie M. (Married 5/7/11)

Sent on 05/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2011

Brushworx was WONDERFUL! We came in rather last minute, and they still made sure we were 100% taken care of! We opted to have them stay with us through pictures, and we never had to worry that one hair was ever out of place. They made sure each one of the girls felt comfortable, but still worked with my overall vision. Thanks Brushworx!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Megan · Married on 05/07/2011

Brushworx did an amazing job providing hair and make-up services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and 2 flower girls. The trial run was very helpful, and even though I changed my mind about my hair a couple of days before my wedding, they were very understanding, and gave me exactly what I wanted. They were on time and stuck to the schedule to get everyone done on time, without anyone getting stressed! I felt beautiful without feeling like I was "too made up." Everyone else looked beautiful as well. I cannot thank Brushworx enough for their services! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great wedding hair and make-up.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Jewel · Married on 04/03/2011

I used Brushworx on Location for my bridal party's makeup and we absolutely loved Patti's work. She gave us all the most elegant looks without appearing to have on too much makeup. As the bride, I received sooooo many compliments throughout the night and my photos turned out to look absolutely stunning! I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! Patti went above and beyond to make sure I truly felt and looked like a beautiful princess on one of the most meanignful days of my life. I will forever be grateful!!!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Katie · Married on 03/19/2011

Patti and Christine were absolutely fabulous!!! I loved having them with me on my wedding day helping me (and my bridal party) get ready throughout the morning. They were professional, fun, kind -- and SUPER talented. My favorite thing about the service is that you don't have to worry about your hair or make-up for the rest of the day. I would absolutely recommend them for future brides.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Christy · Married on 02/26/2011

My Wedding day, like any other woman's, was one of the most important days in my life for me. I couldn't have asked for a better company than Brushworx to handle my make-up! Patti is truly an artist when it comes to creating a gorgeous bride, she lived up to their motto and made me a 'Breathtaking Bride'! There is nothing better than having your make-up artist come to you, she was prompt, professional and REALLY cared about making this the best day of my life!

I already had a close friend that does hair for a living, so that part was covered for me. However, I have another friend that used Brushworx for both Hair & Make-up and it was just amazing how smooth everything went for her & everyone looked phenomenal. Remember ladies, your pictures will last a lifetime & the way you look in them will to - Your make-up is truly an area you don't want to compromise. I give you my word that you WILL NOT be disappointed and they will go above & beyond your expectations!!

Thanks Again Patti - You're Incredible!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2011