Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Shannon · Married on 02/09/2013

Patti and Christine did a phenomenal job of making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! There's just something about having your hair and make-up professionally done that adds extra confidence in how you look and feel on your big day. My mom, mother-in-law, and some flower girls and bridesmaids also had their hair and/or make-up done. They were all thrilled with how they looked.

Christine and Patti worked on a strict timeline and had everyone gorgeous and ready to leave our hotel for the church right on time. Using Brushworx for my hair and make-up was one of the best vendor choices I made. This was especially evident when I saw some preview pictures from my photographer and was able to see how well everything photographed. Thank you, Patti and Christine! You're a great team!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Kelly · Married on 02/01/2013

I have used Patti and Brushworx for many occasions over a 10 year period. I have never been as happy with any other make up artist as I have been with her. Her attention to detail is what makes her stand out from other artists who may finish more quickly, but at what price? If you hire her, you will not be dissappointed with the results. No question about it!

Kelly Lintz
    Alpharetta, GA

Sent on 02/02/2013

Deirdre · Married on 01/26/2013

Patti and Christine from Brushworx were more than I could have ever hoped for to do my hair and make-up on my wedding day. To start, I had to reschedule my wedding day due to my husband's health, and they could not have been more caring and flexible. The quality of care and attention to detail is unmatched by any other professional out there. I felt like a beautiful princess on my wedding day, and it showed from the inside out. I exuded confidence, and Patti was even able to cover my dark circles (not a small feat!!!). They are truly fantastic at their craft, and they made everyone in my whole wedding party look amazing! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Maureen · Married on 01/26/2013

These ladies are FABULOUS! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids the day of the wedding!! They take as much time is needed to give you EXACTLY the look you are wanting. My wish is to have Marlene come to my house every morning to do my hair and makeup :). The process with them is flawless and without any hassle. They understand the many things a bride is doing, so they are extremely proactive. Most importantly, their is no one that could have done a better job to make my beauty shine. I truly felt beautiful. A huge thanks to you ladies!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2012

Brushworx was absolutely AMAZING! The trial was great because I was able to try out the hair and makeup and ask for a few small adjustments to make it exactly what I wanted. During the trial, both Patti and Rachel were very patient with me as I asked them to try different things. Also, they took detailed notes about everything we used and pictures to make sure the wedding day would repeat what i loved at the trial. What they did was beautiful on be trial day but on the wedding day it was even better! Everything was perfect! I have never felt more beautiful. I wish I had Patti and Rachel everyday! My hair was so pretty that I didn't want to take it down when I got home, but I had to... :) My makeup made my skin look flawless and me eyes just "popped." I have brown eyes and the makeup just accented them perfectly. Also, the false eyelashes looked amazing but not fake. I could not have been happier with their service and they were always pleasant and friendly. Also, one of my girls getting makeup was late but they still remained on time! These girls are amazing! Huge shout out to Rachel and Patti! Thank you SO much for making me feel beautiful and stress free on my wedding day!!!! I can't thank you enough. Future brides, do this! You will not regret the money you spend to look amazing without lifting a finger on your wedding day! Also, my bridal party and mothers got hair and makeup too. Some only got one or the other. At first, I was nervous to ask them thinking they may not want to spend more money but I was surprised when everyone got a service. Don't be afraid to ask! Thanks Brushworx!!!! :D Nikki Sellars Wiedemann

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

Patti and Christine are amazing! Everyone's hair and make up was BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day! You can bring them in a picture of what you want and they will match it perfectly but to fit your personal features. I trusted both of them completely to tell me what would look good in pictures and with the "look" of my wedding. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Merissa · Married on 10/27/2012

I HIGHLY recommend Brushworx to any bride looking for professional, friendly, superior service. Marleen came to my hotel room the day of my wedding & did such an amazing job I cried when I looked in the mirror, but not to worry, the make-up was water proof!!! :-)
    She did my hair & make-up along with my bridal party & as well as some last minute friends that wanted a great look! She timed everything perfectly that we were all ready to go at our scheduled time!
    If you are looking for the best, no need to search any further!!

Sent on 02/27/2013
  • Laura.Pincus

Laura · Married on 10/26/2012

Patti and Christine did my hair and make up for my wedding on 10-26-12. I could not be more pleased at how everything went with them! The trial run is included in the package and I didn't know just how important it was until the day I had it done. They worked with me until my hair and make up looked exactly the way I wanted it to! (It didn't take very long!). These ladies are so professional and great at what they do. The morning and afternoon of my wedding day was so calming and stress free and part of it was due to their organized timeline for myself and all of my bridesmaids to get services done. When looking in the mirror at the end result that day, my eyes were filled with tears. I looked and felt as beautiful as every bride should on their wedding day! It was a wonderful feeling. Everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless and it lasted the whole night. I would without a doubt recommend these ladies to any bride!! THANK YOU so much Patti and Christine for playing a big part in my special day and for making my husband's jaw drop when I walked down the aisle! :)

Sent on 11/06/2012

Sara · Married on 10/21/2012

Christine and Marlene arrived right on time and got setup very quickly. Let me start with my hair...GORGEOUS! It stayed all night long literally not a single hair moved the entire night!!!  I'm pretty sure I've had at least 100+ people that were at the wedding or saw pictures say it was the most gorgeous updo they'd ever seen!! Most importantly was the opinion of my new husband; he absolutely loved it. He said it looked like something you only see in magazines!! I told Marlene to amp it up a little from my trial, I wanted a little more drama. My makeup was incredible; I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world! My photographer kept commenting on how beautifully it was photographing!  Everyone single person that was at the wedding commented on my makeup and how gorgeous they all thought it looked. It stayed flawless the entire night! My husband said, "I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his whole life!!!". He literally cried big crocodile tears as I was walking down the aisle. Now it hasn't been two weeks yet but he has talked about the way I looked every single day since the wedding. Marlene stayed a few hours up until we went into the reception to be introduced. She did a fantastic job helping me and touching me up!  Everyone loved her and she was such a doll to work with!! Ladies that was the best day of my life!! A huge part of that was LOVING the way I looked, and my husband's joy with the how I looked coming down the aisle and the entire night!!  We will tell everyone about how wonderful Brushworxs, I plan to use you for all special occasions in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Rosi · Married on 10/20/2012

I worked with Rachel for my trial and wedding day. She could not have been a better fit. She was so calm and professional. Rachel made a very stressful moment great. My Mother, niece and I looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Rachel and Brushworx to a friend.

Rosi Cortes

Sent on 01/05/2013

Paige · Married on 10/13/2012

Patti recently did my make-up for myself, 3 bridesmaids, sister-n-law and hair for flower girl. I just want to say that we looked flawless! My make-up stayed in place all afternoon amd evening. Patti did the exact style i wanted and truly transformed my look. I was worried the make-up might be too much but it photographed beautifully on all the girls and looked natural. The convienience of them arriving on- site was also one less thing I had to streas over on the day of. Ladies, if you use brushworx you will not be disappointed and will look amazing. Patti- thank you for making me look like a movie star!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

M · Married on 10/12/2012

Patti & Marlene provided outstanding service the day of my wedding. My hair & makeup was absolutely beautiful and made me feel like a princess. There were a few timing/setup complications that Patti & Marlene both adjusted too with ease and professionalism. Our wedding atmosphere was soft/romantic and held in a garden, they provided the exact hair and makeup to match the feel of our wedding. Marlene had to improvise and used two beautiful pins in my hair which I received compliments on throughout the entire evening. They also provided for the Mother of the Bride which also came out fantastic. We would recommend Brushworx to anyone planning an upcoming wedding!

Ann · Married on 10/07/2012

Kara and Marlene from Brushworx were amazing!! They did such as awesome job on hair and makeup for both me and my entire bridal party. They were so fun and friendly to be around on my wedding, they definitely started the day off right! And my hair and makeup was such much more than I ever imagined, Kara made me feel the most beautiful I had a ever felt! I would defiantly recommend Brushworx, especially Kara and Marlene!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Erica · Married on 10/06/2012

Brushworx recently provided excellent service to myself, my eight bridesmaids, my mother, and my now mother-in-law on my wedding day. They were amazing to work with, and made the whole day getting ready fun and stress free. First off, they schedule a hair and make up trial before the wedding day, so they can be sure and have your hair and make-up looking exactly how you want it to on your big day. They are also extremely professional, and worked great with my wedding planner, providing us both with a very detailed timeline on how the day would progress, and what times specific people would be doing either hair or make-up. Because I had a rather large amount of people getting services done, they were quick to suggest adding a third person for doing hair/and or make-up, to help keep on schedule for the day. Overall, they did an amazing job making myself and the wedding party look absolutely fabulous! They have an amazingly talented group of hairstylists and make-up artists that are funn and easy to work with, and I highly recommend using them for your future events!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2012

These ladies are amazing! I had my trial run and it went great. Even after voicing a concern about my trial run they assured me it would look great and of course it did!!

I could not of been any more pleased with how the hair and makeup turned out!! I looked amazing and have never felt prettier in my life than I did that day! All the other girls in the bridal party looked great and the mothers and aunts looked amazing too!!!

Thank you!!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2012

This is probably my favorite review to right because Brushworx was the best vendor we had. Not only are they a company founded by godly women, but they are talented too! Brushworx made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day... even after getting sick, my make up still looked great! We spent the whole day at Patti's house getting ready and socializing. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. And Rachel is so extremely talented with hair!! I couldn't have been happier with this choice.

Sent on 10/18/2012

I got married in Dahlonega and had a difficult time finding someone to do my hair and make-up. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use someone local or even if I could find a company to travel all the way up to Dahlonega. At first I decided to look into a local salon and went to try them out. I did a "trial run" with the local salon and HATED the outcome. Soon after that disaster I found Brushworx. Still a little leary from the previous experience I booked them for my wedding. I set up my trail with them and could not have been happier!! I felt so beautiful after my trail run and it made me even more excited for my special day. Patti and Christine were absolutely wonderful. They listend to what I wanted and made it happen. I had a pretty big wedding party and was on pretty tight schedule. Patti organized my day of schedule for me which was a huge stress relief. On the day of they arrived on time and even finished ahead of schedule. All of my bridesmaids and my mother looked amazing. I was also very happy with my hair and make up. They made the day very fun and stress free!! I would definietly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Stephany · Married on 09/22/2012

Patti and Marlene from Brushworx did my hair and make up for my wedding as well as my seven bridesmaids. They were outstanding! My make up lasted all night and my hair (which i have a lot) stayed up despite my best efforts (busting a move on the dance floor all night) to get it to fall! My bridesmaids looked wonderful! Patti and Marlene showed up right on time (7:30 am) and finished right on schedule. They were very professional and handled my whole bridal party which also included 2 flower girls with ease. I would totally recommend them to any bride that wants to look flawless on her wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Merrill

Merrill · Married on 09/22/2012

I highly recommend Brushworx! They did a beautiful job with my wedding. It was great being able to relax during the day with my girlfriends while we all got ready together at the venue. Rachel was very sweet and helpful, and she was accommodating when I decided to do an additional trial run. Everyone looked gorgeous, and one of my bridesmaids has decided to use Brushworx for her wedding next year.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2012

Amber from Brushworx did my makeup for my wedding in September. I felt beautiful and my bridesmaids did too! When she did my mothers makeup we all became emotional, my mother is a breast cancer survivor and due to the radiation and skin changes she has had many issues feeling attractive. When Amber was done doing her magic there were tears in my eyes because I got to see my mother feel beautiful on my big day. Amber not only listened to me but she listened to my mom and provided us both with exceptional service. I have recommended Amber from Brushworx to many of my friends and everyone I know has loved her and her work!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2012

I could not be more thrilled with the level of service and QUALITY of service I (and my wedding party) received from Brushworx. When I booked Brushworx I knew that this was one thing that I would not have to worry about....I had booked the best hair and makeup group in Atlanta! They were so fun, kind, and professional. I feel like I made 2 really good friends through the experience! They made the morning of my wedding day so relaxed and happy and I truly felt like a princess! Everyone in my wedding party looked GORGEOUS thanks to Brushworx!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ana-Lisa · Married on 09/08/2012

Patti Simmons and her staff were wonderful! To begin with, during my bridal consult, she spent over 3 hours with me visiting, truly getting to know me, and listening to what I like as far as my hair and makeup...she was genuinely interested in getting to know me so she could best serve me as a client and this meant a great deal to me.
    On my wedding day, I couldn't have been happier with Patti's work. I felt absolutely beautiful and three months later, still can't stop looking at the pictures. My hair and makeup were both absolutely flawless and Patti was so much fun to work with.
    I highly recommend Brushworx and am eager to get back in touch with Patti for some makeup tips...she is just so talented!

Sent on 12/06/2012

D · Married on 08/21/2012

I’ve recently had my trial run with Brushworx for my upcoming wedding in October. The ladies were very accommodating and great to work with. I don’t wear much makeup so any bit of makeup on my face makes me look very different. When I went for the trial run I had some printed pictures of what I thought I wanted to look like on my wedding day. Patti duplicated the exact look on me and I thought it looked great however after a few hours of having the makeup on I realized it may be too much for me and I wasn’t completely comfortable in the look. Within the next few days I called Patti back and explained my concerns about the makeup. Without any hesitation she asked me to come back in so we could have another go at it. This time I went prepared with a much softer more romantic look and again Patti nailed it. This was the right makeup for me and my wedding day; soft, natural and romantic. These ladies are truly wonderful and I can’t wait until the wedding because I know how beautiful I’m going to look!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You brought up such an important point for other brides. A trial is just that...a trial. Sometimes you have to wear it for a few hours to make sure that the look is something you are comfortable with . There are times, that the 'look' in your minds eye just isnt what you thought it was going to be when it is created in real life. We at Brushworx take detailed notes of what was done at the trial so that we can make any needed changes. We want you to look perfect as much as you do !!! Thank you for choosing us for your day :))

andrea · Married on 08/10/2012

Brushworx To The Rescue!
    My experience with Brushworx begin a few weeks ago and I am so grateful I found them! My fiancee and I are having a "destination" wedding about a 1 1/2 hours outside of Atlanta and I had originally decided to save money and go with a local day spa. When my mom and I left the day spa after our trial run I was in a panic. I was disappointed and upset about our hair and makeup for many reasons to say the least. We were one month out from my wedding and I decided I could not use who we had hired originally. I spoke with a friend of mine who is getting married as well and she recommended Brushworx. I booked them within a few days and my mom and I just completed our trial run. They were AWESOME! First they were very accommodating on the time of the trial which is important with my schedule. Patti and Marlene really put our mind at ease the moment we walked in the door. We began discussing what we wanted with our hair and makeup. Marlene will be there the day of my wedding so she did our hair and makeup. She did a FANTASTIC job on both of us! The whole time they listened to exactly what we wanted and did not stop till we were 100% satisfied! Afterwards Patti, one of the owners, took detailed notes and a TON of pictures of our hair and makeup so they could easily recreate this on the day of my wedding. Brushworx has this down to a fine art! I cannot wait to see how we all (wedding party included) will look the day of my wedding. I have 100% confidence in them! I encourage any bride-to-be to use Brushworx - you will be SO happy you did!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Candy · Married on 08/07/2012

I just had my Trial Run with Patti and Christine for my August 24 wedding and couldn't be happier! From the moment I walked in with my 19-year-old daughters (who will be walking me down the aisle and getting makeup and hair done as well), we felt welcomed and at home. Patti took the time to talk with us before getting started, going through our pictures and discussing what could be accomplished given our hairstyles and skin types. Christine took over on hair with a level of comfort and confidence that put me at ease. She assured me that we could do the style I wanted with my hair, which involves curls on normally straight and thick hair -- it worked and stayed in throughout the day! Then Patti got me in the chair and worked her magic. I'm a 51-year-old bride and Patti made me look 10 years younger with just the right amount of makeup -- I don't normally wear a lot and she asked the right questions to get me to the perfect match. I walked out of there feeling like a princess -- we went to lunch and a woman stopped me and said "You look beautiful -- you are like a breath of fresh air!" That's just the image I want for my very special day! Looking forward to working with Patti and Christine again--I truly feel this is the best money I've spent on my wedding so far!
    Updated 9/14/2012:
    My expectations for my wedding day were FAR exceeded by the Brushworx ladies! They were right on time at my house, were very flexible and professional. My daughter wasn't feeling well and we needed to let her nap as long as possible, so Patti did my makeup first, and we decided it's a wonderful way to do it! She wasn't hurrying to get me done before leaving for the wedding, and I was calmer and got to enjoy seeing all of my girls get ready. And, of course, the makeup lasted all night! I have to say I got so many compliments on how young I looked - I could not move through the cocktail reception without people stopping me and saying you look like you're 25! And the photos showed it!

Sent on 08/13/2012