Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Monica And Laura · Married on 06/20/2014

These girls were so wonderful! They did 6 bridesmaids,both mothers,bride and 2 flower girls!!!! We all looked fantastic. It was an outdoor wedding in the heat and none of our makeup ran etc.... We would highly recommend Patti Simmons and her crew from Brushworx! The bride looked like she stepped out of magazine. I was told by numerous guests that there was an audible gasped when she started down the aisle.
    Thank you so much for making everything so perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/31/2014

Patti (make-up) and Marlene (hair) did a great job for my wedding. Patti helped both my sister-in-law and sister with pageant coaching and hair/make-up in the past, so we knew exactly who to call when it was time to choose a vendor for my May 2014 wedding. I have been in weddings where we had our hair/make-up done off-site and those in which we had our hair/make-up done on-location, and I highly recommend budgeting for the latter as it removes unnecessary stress. By the time I arrived at my venue in the morning, Pattie and Marlene had already been there for at least 30 minutes and they had everything set-up and ready to go. They are excellent with time and have their routine down pat. Again, if your budget allows, I highly recommend having Patti and Christine's team come to you on site. You will not remember that extra centerpiece decoration or what your tablecloths looked like, but I guarantee that you WILL notice how your hair/make-up look in pictures and videos for years to come, so invest in yourself. You will love the experience!!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 05/14/2014

Christine did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was amazing. I thank God for her. My hair was phenomenal and exactly what I wanted. I didn't even need a trial run. I showed her pictures because I was out of country. I did the same with the make-up. I sent her a picture of me and a picture of a nice makeup look. The look was fresh and youthful and between my dress and her work, I literally floated down the aisle. I have never felt so beautiful. Thank you Christine ;}

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jen · Married on 05/10/2014

Hiring the BRUSHWORX TEAM for your wedding hair and makeup is by far the BEST decision you will make! I was referred to Brushworx by a friend and recent bride, who absolutely RAVED about Patti and her team! I appreciate honest opinions, so I took her advice and quickly booked Brushworx for my wedding day. I had my hair and makeup trial on Friday and now completely understand why so many brides love them!

My mom and I arrived at the Brushworx home studio where we were greeted by Marlene. She was adorable and made us feel instantly welcome. Marlene asked me questions about my wedding style, dress, venue, likes and dislikes. I felt like she took the time to really understand what I wanted before starting on my hair. She was able to create an amazing style that was better than I could have imagined!!!
    I then moved into the makeup chair where Patti worked her magic! She too asked about my color preferences and how much makeup I typically wear before starting on my face. As she continued, she explained what she was doing and wrote down each color she used on me as a reference for the wedding day. Much to my surprise, several of the shadow colors she selected for me were the exact MAC shadows that I wear every day! It was as if she had ESP… ;)

I also got to meet Christine and Kisha who were working with another very happy bride-to-be. All of the Brushworx girls were beautiful and soooo much fun to chat with! I left there feeling like I had known them forever! They will definitely be a great addition to our pre-wedding preparation!

When I finished both hair and makeup, Marlene added my hair clip and veil so that I was able to visualize how I will look on my wedding day. Patti took pictures from all angles to use as a reference. I felt GORGEOUS…and best of all, I am completely at ease about looking my best on my wedding day!!! If you haven’t done so already, hurry up and book Brushworx…you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/11/2014

I could not have been happier with this company on our wedding day ! Marlene went out of her way to make our day special. She was patient and willing to work with all of us to achieve the look we wanted. I highly recommend using this company for hair and make up on your wedding day. It added considerable value to the wedding and made a huge difference in the photos ! Denise

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/26/2014

Christine made me look and feel more beautiful than I ever thought possible! She was amazing and kept us way ahead of schedule the day of our wedding. She was able to tame my crazy hair and kept my makeup looking flawless. I would definitely recommend Brushworx to any and everyone!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Allie · Married on 04/06/2014

Brushworx was great to work with -- Kisha did my makeup perfectly and Melissa was great with my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful and the makeup really lasted all day!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Brushworx was fabulous from the very first email until the big day! Very responsive and great at what they do! I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup and my wedding party of 8's hair! Brushworx really made the process easy from the trial run and on location option! Would HIGHLY recommend!!! Christine and Fathia were Awesome!!!

Sent on 05/31/2014

I had been asking around for make-up artist recommendations when a friend of a friend mentioned a company called Brushworx. This company has multiple different artists that they will assign to you depending on availability, location, etc. The before/after photos on their website made it worth a call and I ended up scheduling a hair/makeup trial. My bridal party wanted to get their hair/makeup done too so I felt a lot of pressure to pick an artist that was versatile and accommodating while being affordable for my bridesmaids. Needless to say, Brushworx works! We got a sister duo, Jessie and Rachel, who did our hair and makeup. Not only did we have a blast, spending the day with them getting dolled up, we all looked stunning!! All my bridesmaids got to choose their own hairstyle so Jessie was put to the ultimate versatility test and did amazing. Her sister Rachel did all our makeup and she did my hair. I’ve never seen my sister and friends look more beautiful. As we all know, it is hard to get every girl in your bridal party 100% satisfied so let me say this – Every single bridesmaid was thrilled with their look on the wedding day and this NEVER happens! I even had one wedding guest ask for my makeup artists name that night! I highly recommend Brushworx for your wedding makeup and if you get really lucky, you’ll have Rachel and Jessie on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/29/2014

Christine and Fathia did hair and make up for myself and my 6 bridesmaids and 1 junior bridesmaid. I couldn't have asked for a more stress-free experience. They were on time and stayed on schedule in spite of one of my girls showing up late. I was impressed with the results on my trial and absolutely blown away on my wedding day. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Donna · Married on 03/22/2014

Our experience with Brushworx was fabulous! They did a great job on everyone's make up and hair. We loved working with them. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Allison · Married on 03/01/2014

We hired Brushworx Hair and Make-Up through a recommendation by my photographer, Mike Moreland and it was the BEST decision we ever made! I was so happy with their level of service, professionalism, energy, and overall attitude. I knew after my trial that I had made the perfect decision. Every single one of my bridesmaids (all 7 of them), my flower girl, my mom, and mother-in-law, all were in love with their hair and make-up! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life and it was all thanks to Brushworx!

I would absolutely hire them again if given the chance to do so!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Abbey · Married on 01/03/2014

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G HAIR AND MAKE UP TRIAL-THEY ARE TOTALLY BOOKED!!!!!!!! I thought hair and make up was going to be the easiest part of this already stressful wedding planning but I was wrong. I went to 3 other places for hair and make up trials that did not end well. It wasnt like I was asking for anything outrageous- I wanted my hair down and curly- I wanted Miss USA hair but everyone kept giving me a matted mess untill I met Rachel from Brushworx!!!! She was amazing and kept asking me what I wanted and making sure everything was perfect- which it was. My make up was to die for. It was like she was reading my mind the whole time! I have never been so happy with my make up it was absolutely perfect. Then it was hair time!!!!! I was super nervous because it has gone so horribly wrong so many times but it ended up being perfect! What everyone else could not do, Rachel did and I was so happy! Patti even came to check to make sure everything was going well which I liked. And the best part about it was they sprayed my make up with some kind of over night extender so I would be able to sleep in it and I did and it still looked so fresh and fabulous the next day!! I knew Brushworx was right for me when I went home and my fiancee said "Finally!! Someone did it right!!!"

Sent on 01/09/2014

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for "Totally booking " Brushworx! We are always thrilled to be able to create a brides dream look and we are honoured to be the company chosen for your special day. We look forward to making you a Breathtaking Bride !!!!

If you are a bride looking for hair & make up in the Atlanta area, look no further- Brushworx is the BEST! Expensive? They are on the high side but remember.... You get what you pay for... and this is the BIGGEST day of your life. So don't go cheap on your hair & make up! When the day is over, pictures are the only thing you have left so make sure you look your best :)

They did a fabulous job on my December wedding, and with 8 bridesmaids- NO COMPLAINTS. They all said it was the best hair and make up that they had ever received. I knew my bridesmaids would be hard to please, and I did not want to hear any complaining on my wedding day so to have them all SO happy and satisfied was one less thing to try to fix. They also did my in laws, and my mother. They looked the most beautiful I have ever seen. But most importantly, they all felt beautiful and that was the most important thing to me.

Weeks leading up to my wedding as panic began to set in, Rachel, was SOOOO sweet. Between a plethora of phone calls, emails and sending her my pinterest pins- she let me send her all of my visions of how I wanted to look on my big day. She didn't even mind. She really, genuinely wanted me to be 110% happy and feel the best I have ever felt. AND I TRULY DID!

Thank you for making our day so stress free. With the number of things I could have worried about on my wedding day (and there were a number) having hair & make up arrive on time, finish on time, and do such an amazing job on all of us was the exact reason we picked Brushworx!

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • User3741903 · 2+ years ago

Awesome Work!
    Patti and Christine and the Brushworx Team
    Are committed to being the best at what they do! They are hard working, loyal, honest, and very professional.
    You will Love working with them!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

Vrushworx was an absolute JOY to work with! I loved having Christine ready to answer any questions and help me out with my beauty tips. I had 8 bridesmaids in my wedding, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls, and 1 bride (me) needing to get hair and make up done. Christine and Brushworx were ON IT! I knew when my wedding day came, that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day and completely comfortable with my hair and make up. Please do yourself a favor and don't stress about the MOST important thing on your wedding day - how you look! You will be thrilled when you look back at your wedding photos if you choose Brushworx.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Oh my goodness...Christine and Melissa are absolutely amazing!! We had the time of our lives getting all dolled up by these ladies and it was the most fun experience we could've asked for! The one thing my mom asked for throughout the whole wedding planning process was to have all of the bridesmaids stay over at her and Dad's house the night before so we could all get ready together (family tradition). Of course I was excited, so we contacted Brushworx since they are on location and set up an appointment to meet. About 5 minutes into our consultation, my mom and I knew we HAD to work with Christine and Melissa! Not only are they super talented, they are SO MUCH FUN!! We laughed so much that my trial run went an hour and a half over time! When the wedding day came, they showed up on time, with awesome energy ready to rock! They were super accommodating in their set up and made sure we could all be together and hang out while all the girls had their hair and makeup done. I am still fawning over the photos of us all laughing and smiling while getting ready for the big day! It truly was an unforgettable experience. These ladies are professional and crazy talented but above all else, they care so much about their clients. Christine is super sweet and was extremely patient with me when I couldn't decide whether I wanted an up or down style and she took the time to test both and take photos so I could see how it would look. She really helped me feel comfortable in my day-of hair style and I'm so grateful for that. Melissa is a make-up goddess...she helped bring me out of my comfort zone and pick the right look I was searching for and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Brushworx to ALL brides!! My only wish is to be able to do our wedding all over again so I could have the pleasure of working with these amazing gals one more time! Thank you for everything! Love y'all!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Oh my goodness, Lauren, you made me cry! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. You; your hilarious lovely mom; and your bridal party made it a wonderful experience for us as well. We wish you every blessing. xo Christine

Emmy · Married on 10/05/2013

Brushworx deserves 10 stars, not 5! From the very first correspondence, they were incredible. They were prompt in getting back to me and also very detailed in their replies. As a bride, you of course want to look and feel beautiful, but you also are choosing hair stylists and makeup artists for your nearest and dearest (in my case 6 bridesmaids, my mother and MIL). So there was some pressure there! I was not disappointed at all.

Christine (my hair stylist) and Kisha (my makeup artist) were incredible. They both listened to my thoughts and opinions and worked with me to create a vision I loved. Not to mention, they set me at ease. Their personalities are lovely and just the type of ladies you want to spend the morning of your wedding with.

I wanted to wear my hair down (with extensions) in Veronica Lake style curls. And Christine nailed that look for me. She also crafted them so that by the end of the night, they were still bouncy and perfect. She is a true talent!

Kisha was just as magical with her work. I wanted a bold red lip and a defined eye and she balanced them just right so I looked absolutely glamorous. She also had amazing products --- I bought two of the items she used on my face and they are now staples in my makeup routine! I loved Kisha, it felt as though I was getting ready with a caring friend (who also happens to be an amazing makeup artist!). Something again, that was so nice to have on the morning of such a momentous day.

All-in-all, choosing Brushworx for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. I loved my look and still receive compliments to this day. In addition, my girlfriends and family were so happy with their looks as well. Which was important to me as I wanted my entire bridal party to feel just as beautiful! xo

Sent on 11/02/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2013

I just went and had my hair trial with Rachel over at Brushworx, and I can truly say that she made all my bridal dreams come true. I had done a trial with another vendor and convinced myself that not everybody is going to end up like the perfect pinterest ad on their wedding day. It was disappointing, and I was told that there was no way my hair could do the things I wanted it to.

I went into this trial with my guard up and expectations low, but was immediately put at ease by Rachel. She asked me what I wanted, and kept communicating with me about my vision the whole time. I never felt uncomfortable talking to her about what I was liking or disliking.

The journey to planning our Big Day has been an emotional roller coaster for me to say the least. My fiance is in the Marine Corps, and hasn't been able to be here for a lot of the experience (to both of our disappointment). I have had a lot of bittersweet moments, and it hasn't always been the blissful engagement that you dreamed of as a girl.

This trial for me was my blissful moment. I have such a renewed excitement for our big day!! When I looked in the mirror and saw the transformation I had to hold back the tears. Brushworx gave me so much more than just confidence and great hair and make up- they "brushed" away my self doubt and worries, and made me feel more bridal than I ever thought possible.

They are a wonderful team, and I highly recommend Rachel. She has such a cheerful and calming aura that puts you at ease. She listens to your vision and delivers that and more. My hair was all up, but still felt weightless. My makeup was flawless but didn't feel heavy on my face.

It was a magical experience, and I wish I had gone here from the start! Thank you guys so much, for everything :)

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Spicy820

Shawn · Married on 08/16/2013

5 STARS ALL THE WAY! These ladies were so amazing. I found them on WeddingWire which is why I'm spreading the love. We did hit a snag at the beginning when they did my trial hair and make up but the owner Patti handled it quickly and professionally. In fact she ended up coming to do the whole bridal parties make up and Marlene did all the hair. I had such an awesome connection with both of them! They were the best in this industry I have ever seen. Some of the girls who were skeptical and originally didn't want to pay for the hair and make up, changed their minds once they started seeing the results. Patti and Marlene were SUPER flexible and even worked the ladies in they did not plan on doing. All of us girls got so many compliments on both hair and make up. They are the very very best in Metro Atlanta. Although no hair and make up services are cheap, Brushworx is fairly priced and worth every penny. We all felt like we made two new girlfriends by the end of the day. Everyone said they'd be sure to use them for a special occasion again. Book them fast because they are busy!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Tasha · Married on 08/10/2013

The Brushworx Team is Truly God Gifted!
    From the moment I met them at my trial run they made me feel like we'd been friends forever. They were patient with me looking at all my pinterest pictures and worked with me to create my special look. When they turned me around to see the final look I started tearing up because I couldn't believe I could be that beautiful! On my wedding day they showed up right on time with sunny smiles they immediately set everything up(and they bring everything)and got to work. All of my 8 bridesmaids did hair & makeup as well and looked fantastic. My MOH even slept in her hair & makeup and she still looked awesome the next morning.
    I was emailed the invoice and a timeline after the trial run letting me know what to expect.
    These ladies are so professional with hearts of gold!
    If you want to look your very best then look no more Book Brushworx and You will be Extremely Happy you did!
    I will always remember my grooms face when he saw me for the first time on our wedding day. A tear rolled down his cheek and he told me I was the Most Beautiful dream come true!
    Thank you Brushworx for Being the Best!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Danie · Married on 08/10/2013

The ladies at Bushworx are the best! I had a great hair and make up trial at their studio and they took notes so that it would look the same on the day. They came to my hotel room to get me, my mom, and my bridesmaids ready for the big day and were so professional and fun. Having them come to us was so worth it - I was very relaxed and they never made me feel rushed. The hair and make up lasted all night and looked so beautiful on the day and in all the pictures. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Robin · Married on 08/03/2013

What a wonderful experience working with Brushworx. From our first meeting with Christine we knew that Brushworx was perfect for us. Christine & Keisha arrived at our venue with such excitement. They didn't leave until everyone was happy and perfectly ready. My daughter looked radiant. Thank you so much!
    Robin (Mother of the bride)

Sent on 08/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

It was such a pleasure working the Brushworx for my wedding. The trial process was flexible and they listened and were able to change up my hairstyle so I could see two options. The day of the wedding they arrived on time and started with hair and makeup immediately! Everyone looked amazing!! Christine and Keisha did a wonderful job. The makeup was flawless and I definitely recommend the fake eyelashes! My eyes just popped :) I never wear my hair up, but I was nervous to have it down due to the hot weather. Christine made a wonderful updo that looked great, didn't give me a headache, and didnt budge all night long!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Marlene is truly amazing! She made me look and feel more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! She was very patient with me, as I changed my makeup and hairstyle many times. During my trial, Marlene applied both airbrush and traditional makeup so that I could see which I liked better. (My advice- go traditional. It is more natural looking and is actually very light.) On the day of, Marlene did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids' hair. She worked quickly and kept our timeline, yet she still produced beautiful work!

Marlene, thank you for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2013