Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

Sara · Married on 08/15/2015

The team at Brushworx nailed it for our wedding. From the flower girls to the mothers, we all felt like beauty queens that day and the pictures were breathtaking. We were all so, so happy! They were very punctual and Patti and Christine were awesome. So happy we chose Brushworx!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

I absolutely love this company! I used Brushworx for makeup services on my wedding day for myself and my wedding party. Kisha was my makeup artist and she was absolutely wonderful! She is so easy to work with and very professional and time conscious. She made me feel like a beautiful Barbie doll on what I consider one of the most important days of my life. And what was great, was that I still felt like I looked like myself...just a more glamorous done up version of myself. But what also amazed me so much, is how well she did everyone's makeup in our group. From the young girls, to both of the mothers, to extremely different skin tones of all of my bridesmaids, everyone looked absolutely beautiful. And the quality of the makeup was unmistakable. All the makeup she used was so light and comfortable, and lasted with perfection through the entire day in the middle of a July summer day in Georgia. I was impressed! The owners of this company are so sweet and made the business end of things go very smoothly so I would have no worries for my big day. I really enjoyed having the trial run to be able to decide how I wanted to look and Kisha reproduced it exactly the day of. I would absolutely recommend Kisha and Brushworx to any girl's beauty team for their special day!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Caelyn · Married on 07/11/2015

I had been in 2 other weddings that Brushworx provided hair and makeup services for and it was a no brainer when choosing them for my own wedding. They go above and beyond and are absolutely amazing. They are professional yet personable and so knowledgable. I can honestly say that each person in my wedding party (all 13 bridesmaids and myself plus my mom, mother in law, and grandmother) were all extremely please with their hair and makeup for the wedding. They were able to easily recreate hair and makeup styles from pictures or off the cuff if they had an idea of what the person wanted. They truly are artists and the best in their business. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding, engagement pictures, etc. Some of my bridesmaids who are engaged hired them immediately after seeing their work at my wedding. Thank you Brushworx!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/16/2015

Very professional and dependable! We had Rachel and she did the most beautiful styles with our hair! She was fun and easy to talk to. Would def use again!

Sent on 05/30/2015

The ladies at Brushworx did an AMAZING job both in my make-up trial, and on my wedding day. I had 7 bridesmaids and each and every one of them looked gorgeous! Even on a humid summer day in Georgia, our makeup looked flawless and our hair didn't "melt." Rachel was outstanding, and Jessie and Katia did an excellent job as well. The artists were great about listening to what each bridesmaid wanted, and they really brought out the natural beauty in each girl. So often wedding make-up looks "pageant-y" or generic, but Brushworx provided an individual approach. In my experience, Brushworx unquestionably deserves 5 stars!

Sent on 09/08/2015

lea · Married on 05/09/2015

Christine and Amber did my hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. They were INCREDIBLE!! I had a very bad trial run with another vendor, and was very hesitant to trust anyone else to do my wedding makeup and hair. I had used Brushworx a year ago in my friends wedding, as a bridesmaid, so I knew they were really good and I trusted them ) I should have booked them from the beginning). They had a prior engagement that day, but when I reached out to Christine after my awful trial run, she made some calls, and she came through! They came from another appointment to my wedding on short notice, and I am forever grateful! Amber listened to what I wanted for makeup, and totally nailed it, and Christine managed to exceed my expectations for my hair! not only are they truly talented, they are so fun and such a joy to work with! I have learned that you get what you pay for, and they are worth every penny, trust me!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

Brushworx was perfection from start to finish. I've been a bridesmaid in many weddings & that is how I first met the Brushworx team. I knew first h& that there was no other company out there that compared. Besides their immense talent, each & every one of these ladies is sweet, caring, & has an ability to put you at ease (even during the stressful moments).

Throughout the entire engagement process, Christine & Patti were the BEST. They were super flexible (& my schedule was challenging to say the least) & focused on making my life easier. Their knowledge is deep & experience wide, & they h&led all of my many questions with the ease that only experts can. They also went the extra mile to offer suggestions that made the difference in my wedding day look (think hair extensions that they h& crafted to give me the volume I was after but never would have thought of or the information to pre-purchase the lip gloss from my trial so I had it on h& for my wedding day).

On the day of my wedding, the Brushworx team (Christine, Kisha - the best makeup artist I've ever met, Marlene, & Sarah) was gracious enough to drive the 2.5 hours to my destination wedding & still show up at 8am to h&le a schedule of 30 services. They may have woken up at 4am, but you would never know it with the energy that they brought. They may have showed up to my venue only to be locked out for an hour (fault of my venue & not Brushworx) when they were supposed to be able to set-up, but they recovered my timeline, so my day still ran smoothly.

I cannot say enough about what a great job Brushworx does with hair & makeup services. They have the skill to execute on any look you could ask for & make you look beautiful but also feel comfortable. Hair & makeup stays in place for the long haul & does not look overdone. Beyond that, they are also a pleasure to work with & great people.

Thank you Brushworx!!!!! This bride could not be happier, & I recommend Brushworx to all brides (book early!).

Sent on 11/25/2015

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Kisha and Rachel were our hair and makeup stylists and they were awesome! It's a hectic day and to be able to start it out relaxed and pampered is so great. I wanted a straighter hair style but my hair has a really strong natural curl and Kisha was able to create a hairstyle for my short hair that looked effortless and stayed beautiful all night long even with crazy wind during our rooftop pictures! They did hair and makeup for both mothers, bridesmaids, and myself and we all looked incredible. I wanted to carry Kisha home with me so that I could look that great every day!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

I chose Brushworx because they did my sister's wedding. Professional, flexible, and flawless. They listened to what I wanted, but also helped influence my choices with their professional expertise. I am grateful they talked me into the false eyelashes and extra blush. They were right, my photos look amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Shiva · Married on 03/28/2015

I just had my trial for my hair and makeup with Marlene for my wedding coming up this month. It was amazing!! To start the process off, Patti and Christine were amazing at taking care of me! They helped me through thr process and really listened to what I wanted. They were super responsive and kind, and they helped set me up with Marlene, who I loved!! Marlene is such a kind and lovely person. She made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I wanted. She is also just so much fun to spend time with! She's funny and kind and I just enjoyed sitting and talking with her! I know it's going to be great to have her there the day of--she's just so much fun and I know she will help keep me calm too.
    As for the makeup and hair--- absolutely AMAZING!! It was better than I imagined it could be. She really listed to what I wanted, and then she gave me really helpful recommendations. I have never felt more amazing! We Persians have a saying about people that are amazing with their hands that basically translates to "everything your hands touch turns to gold." And this definitely applies to Marlene!! She is amazing and I am so excited to have her fix me up on my wedding day!! Brushworx will definitely take amazing care of you!!!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Angela · Married on 03/21/2015

I used Brushworx for my entire wedding party's hair and makeup on 3/21/15. Christine did hair, Marlene did makeup. They were both AMAZING and everyone looked beautiful. Marlene stayed on for touch-ups since we had such a long day, and she was so wonderful to work with. She always made sure I looked amazing and she was such a pleasure to work with. My hair and makeup looked great the entire day and well into the night for our send-off at 2pm. If you are looking for a team for on-site hair and makeup, Christine and Marlene at Brushworx are the absolute best and you are guaranteed to look perfect on your big day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/31/2015

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! I truly don't even know where to start. I live in Colorado, but was having my wedding in Georgia. I wasn't able to make a hair/makeup trial so I put my complete trust and faith in Patti. She assigned Marlene and Kisha to do my hair and makeup, as well as my mother's, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids and holy cow, it was the best investment I could've possibly made. I was worried about my makeup being too cakey, or my hair turning out terribly, but that couldn't have been further from the truth! They truly took their time with each of us and made everyone look flawless. Patti, Marlene, and Kisha were all SO sweet and considerate. Marlene even talked me through my nerves on my wedding day. If I ever need hair and makeup, I will definitely book them again. Truly, they were the best part of my wedding (minus getting married!) :)

Sent on 02/18/2015

The Brushworx team were an amazing group of people to work with. They were helpful, punctual, friendly, and very professional with everyone. My family and friends were completely blown away on my wedding day when they saw me walk down the isle! My hair and makeup lasted all day and night with very little touch up needed. Even though they had never done the particular hair style I wanted, they went out of their way to find a good solution on the fly and I was nothing but pleased. They are very open to suggestion and have no problems getting it just the way you want it. They were very good with communication when we needed it and even honored any previous prices that were quoted by other members. They were incredibly patient with us and I cannot thank them enough for it. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting that perfect look for their special day :)

Sent on 03/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

I highly recommend Brushworx, and I am so happy to have had them provide my wedding hair and makeup. My husband and I are both from Atlanta and wanted a hometown wedding, but we now live in Los Angeles, and I was so nervous about planning our wedding from the other side of the country. From my first call with Christine, Brushworx put me completely at ease, and they were so willing to go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I had a very small bridal party, and Brushworx was kind of enough to work with us even below the amount of services they typically are asked to provide per wedding. Additionally, Patti and Kisha fit me in for a trial run the week of Thanksgiving (!), since that was the only time I was in town prior to the wedding. I was SO thankful for their flexibility and generosity in working with the constraints of my location, schedule, etc. Kisha provided all of our services the day of the wedding, and she was truly amazing. She is incredibly friendly and makes you feel completely at home with her from the first moment you meet her, her work is impeccable, and she is a genius at tailoring the look she creates to the individual's personality and vision for their style. I was so happy with my hair and makeup, and it lasted flawlessly the entire night, which was one of my biggest concerns. She created just the look I was going for with my hair, and managed to get my makeup looking photo-worthy but still natural and low-key at the same time. She also did my sister/MOH's makeup, which was absolutely gorgeous, as well as my mom's makeup. My mom hardly wears any makeup at all and was nervous about looking overdone or not like herself. Kisha was so receptive to her input and considerate of her concerns, and she had her looking radiant! I can't say enough about Kisha's work, as well as her warmth, kindness, and laid back, calm presence- she is exactly the person you want around on your wedding day, and you just know you're in great hands. Go with Brushworx!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Stacy · Married on 01/10/2015

Patti, Rachel and Jessie did an absolutely amazing job on myself, the MOB, MOG and bridesmaids. I LOVED my hair that Rachel did and makeup by Patti. I wouldn't change anything about the look of either. Everyone looked amazing. Most of my bridesmaids only got their hair done, but after seeing the other bridesmaids who got their makeup professionally done, they wished they would have had makeup done, too. I think a lot of bridesmaids worry their makeup will look horrible, possibly due to past bad experiences, and that only the bride's makeup will look good, so they opt-out of getting their makeup done. However, this is absolutely not the case with this trio. They are all such perfectionists and want everyone to look beautiful. They tell you in advance to make sure you bring pictures of what you want your hair and makeup to look like. Make sure you do this and not just tell them "do whatever you want". There are so many different looks, and just saying, I want a natural look, or red lips etc. means something different to everyone. I brought 3 pictures of similar updos, knowing that my hair (mine is fine) may be different than what was photographed. That way, once Rachel looked at and felt my hair, she was able to tell me which one would look best on ME. Again, I loved my hair and makeup so much! Everything was PERFECT! Thank you for everything Patti, Rachel and Jessie; you were a true joy to work with!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Anushka · Married on 12/20/2014

Love these girls!! I have been a bridesmaid at a few weddings where they have come and have always loved their work! So for my engagement party I called Patti and she was able to squeeze me and 3 other people in last minute! Melissa came to the house and set everything up and was absolutely wonderful! She was so sweet and made me feel so calm on a stressful day! My makeup turned out absolutely amazing!!!! She really listened to the look I was going for and delivered!

Do not hesitate to call them!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jaimie · Married on 12/13/2014

Patti and the Brushworx team is simply amazing. She was extremely helpful and responsive, always there to answer my questions and quick to respond :) We worked specifically with Marlene and Jessie on the big day. They were great! Marlene did my hair and all the make up, while Jessie did the girls hair. Marlene made sure everything was perfect - I love her love for symmetrics! And Jessie did a fabulous job with all the girls hair. I loved Marlene - she even stayed later to be sure we were good to go, up until the moment we left. Thanks again Marlene, Jessie and Patti, for making my day so special!

- One Happy Bride (Jaimie Leandro)

Sent on 01/04/2015

Dana · Married on 11/07/2014

Christine is amazing! So sweet and gives exactly what you ask for. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2014

Brushworx is a bit more expensive then some other vendors BUT do not let that sway your final choice because they come to you in your room or venue and they use some of the highest quality products out there! Their hair and makeup application lasts ALL DAY & NIGHT which is what you need and want on your wedding day! Rachel is one of the kindest and most talented artists! Her canvas is your face and her paint is makeup and she can do natural or very dramatic! Her kindness and knowledge of how long getting ready takes for a wedding party really helped keep the morning of getting ready run smoothly. I was a bit concerned with price; as some brides will be initially, but after seeing the pictures from my wedding; I know I made the right choice because not only did I look amazing and exactly how I wanted to look but my mother and sister looked stunning too!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Rachel Rozanski was AMAZING! My make up still looked fresh 16 hours later and my hair was gorgeous! I got so many complimants from her amazing work!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding this past weekend and Patti and Christine did our hair and makeup! I cannot even begin to say enough about them! They are truly amazing! Not only are they the sweetest people in the world, they are also VERY professional, detail orientated, and organized. They made my sister look absolutely stunning and knew how to keep her calm and put together. I was also truly obsessed with my hair and makeup and it looked exactly the same at midnight after dancing and sweating as it did when they did it at 11am! Everyone at the reception commented on how wonderful our hair and makeup looked and said it was the best they had ever seen! Patti and Christine not only are the best in their field but they are also just fun to be around and will make your wedding day extra special!!! They even squeezed in a few extra bridesmaids the day of the wedding! Patti and Christine are absolutely INCREDIBLE, they will make you feel like the most beautiful person in the world!!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Callie · Married on 09/06/2014

Fathia and Marlene did a great job for the bride, mothers and all her bridesmaids. They made getting ready for the big day so easy! We all looked amazing. Marlene went above and beyond for the bride, she really saved the day! Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Caroline · Married on 08/02/2014

Brushworx completely outdid themselves on my wedding day!! Brushworx genuinely listened to my ideas and opinions and showed sincere interest in what I wanted for my hair and make up. They are a phenomenal team and one of the best decisions I made planning my wedding. They are true artists and they can interpret your vision 100%.

At my trial, my make up artist treated me like it was my actual wedding day. She took much time and effort doing my hair and make up and I was very appreciative and felt so special. I knew I was in good hands! Marlene and Keisha are incredibly talented and I would trust them with my life!! I cannot imagine my wedding day without Marlene by my side!!!

During my reception, I think every single guest commented on my hair and make up. They could not believe their eyes. Brushworx needs 10 stars, not 5!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Meri · Married on 07/24/2014

I got married on Thursday, July 24th at Villa Christina. I only had 2 months to plan my wedding and I was doing it all from afar as I currently live in Charleston, SC. I found Brushworx on www.weddingwire.com and I am SO thankful that I did! Christine (one of the owners) initially contacted me about setting up a trial run with my hair and make up. Even though she was in the middle of moving their studio and we only had 2 months to work with, she was incredibly flexible and was willing to work with me and my hectic schedule. Not only was I extremely impressed with her work during our trial run, I adored getting to know Christine as a person. I could tell immediately that she would not only do a fantastic job with my hair and make up on the wedding day, but she would also be such a calming force on that day as well. On the wedding day, Christine was a God send. She made me feel totally at ease, was so kind and sincere in her excitement for my big day and the end result on my hair and make up was BREATHTAKING! When I stood up and looked at the finished product, I cried. I have never felt more beautiful or more like a princess than I did on that day. And, Christine made that possible. I would give both Brushworx and Christine my highest of recommendations to any bride who wants to look and feel like a princess on their special day!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Vincey · Married on 07/19/2014

Brushworx did the hair and make-up for my engagement photos and the wedding day. Both days I felt like I looked amazing. I am normally pretty casual about my look, but I felt like I wanted to go the extra-mile for the photos. They did not disappoint.

Melissa was so much fun to work with. We talked about finding a hair and make-up style that would work with both my wedding dress and my Chinese reception dress, and she was more than willing to try things out with me at the trial. She was punctual and had us all ready to go long before the ceremony.

Patti is also super easy to work with when it comes to scheduling. You cannot go wrong with Brushworx.

Sent on 08/16/2014