Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 5
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 6
Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup 7

April · Married on 11/26/2016

I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt! Wow! Amazing, and so easy. At first the price seemed a little high, however it was worth every dollar, as well as every bit of comfort and joy Christine, Kisha and Fathia brought to my mom, my bridesmaids and me on the big day. Kisha and Fathia were our day of team for hair and makeup, and both were such a delight to have around that day, and they came to us, right on time. We got two artists bc we got 10 services across my girls and I, and I recommend that if you have 5 or more people getting ready so you don't have to start too early. They are flexible with timing though too. But to back up a bit, the trial run for me really sealed the deal. Kisha did my hair and makeup, and really took her time, tried out different types of makeup and techniques, as my skin can be somewhat sensitive. She let me test out lashes to see how they felt, and then she magically transformed my hair! To say it looked the best it has ever looked is an understatement as she did it even better on our wedding day!! I loved how she made me look, feel and I loved her personality and warm heart. It made a difference in the day, and took away any stress or worry related to hair and makeup. Fathia worked her makeup magic on my mom, who was also the MOH, and people commented that she looked just as young as the 30 yr old bridesmaids, but nothing caked on or fake looking. Kisha convinced my mom to do her hair as she was worried it wouldn't stay or look natural and it did all night! Bridesmaids were pleased as well, and we all ended up getting lashes and most got both hair and makeup. Made for gorgeous, yet very natural pictures. The Brushworx team is so helpful to make you look and feel your best on one of the best days of your life, huge thanks and highly recommend! I ended up switching to a lot of the makeup they used, so I learned something new as well :) Price estimate is appx cost for 1 bride, 5 bridesmaids, hair and makeup for most,

Sent on 12/27/2016

Hilaree · Married on 11/19/2016

Marlene is a gem! I contacted the Brushworx team a few months before my event, and they were very prompt and courteous in their responses. I had so much faith in them, I booked them for my whole bridal party (I love treating my gals!). And this statement might make some brides very nervous, but I didn't book my trial with them until 2 days before my wedding. I live in LA, so that was the only time I had free. But, I got in there, and Marlene took two hours and created a masterpiece that was just what I wanted. We snapped a bunch of pictures and I felt so great about the big day (during which she somehow made it even more gorgeous!). And, they were super awesome and gave me a second person, Faith, so we could start later in the day! She was amazing as well! All of my bridesmaids looked so stunning! Marlene and Faith even incorporated hairpieces that one of my girls made, and they did so beautifully. I would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to look flawless on their wedding day, or on any special event!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 11/19/2016

I don't even know what to say except that my experience with Brushworx was nothing short of awesome! My original hair and makeup plan fell through about 3 months before my wedding day. Worried that I was going to run out of time, I researched several different on location hair and makeup services in the Atlanta area. A few of them had all of their pricing online, but most of them did not (Brushworx included). I decided to contact several different services to find out pricing information. Brushworx was the first to respond and they had very competitive pricing!

Christine and Patti are very responsive and professional. From the first time I contacted them until my wedding day, everything was so easy. I felt that all of my questions were answered in a very timely manner. I was not able to have the trial run, but I was confident that the Brushworx team would deliver.

My bridesmaids and I decided to get ready at our hotel rather than the wedding venue. Rebecca and Fathia arrived on time and began setting up immediately. I was given an itinerary for the hair and makeup services to see how the morning would go and everything went as scheduled. Rebecca and Fathia did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and my mom. As I mentioned before, I did not have a trial run-- but Fathia knocked it out of the park! I would absolutely recommend Brushworx to any bride looking for on location hair and makeup services for her wedding day! Christine and Patti, and the Brushworx team are passionate about what they do and it shows!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Gina · Married on 11/19/2016

I had such a great time with everyone!! Katia made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought I could. I truly did feel breathtaking. Thank you for being so fun and kind to work with on my special day!! :-)

Sent on 05/18/2017

Margarita · Married on 10/30/2016

I booked brushworx for my wedding hair (bride + bridesmaids) and I could not have been happier with my experience!

I cannot get over how stunning I looked. I really appreciated Rachel, my stylist for the weekend, going the extra effort to tweak the items I mentioned during our trial. The hair looked incredible, stayed perfect all night and was actually very comfortable!! They were very responsive throughout the entire process and billing/questions were very easy to manage.

I am so happy with everything from Brushworx! I will be sharing your name around for others getting married of having special events :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

shereen · Married on 10/02/2016

Brushworx was the perfect choice! Everyone I interacted with was professional, timely, sweet and incredibly talented. Patti put the timeline together and did the planning. She's very sweet and understands the needs of a bride very well. She planned ahead for contingencies and helped me think through whom (and how many people) I should include for hair and make up for the wedding day. My mother, mother in law, sister and sister in law, all got their hair and make up done by Kisha and Fathia from Brushworx. Kisha did my bridal make up. We had already done a trial, with which I was incredibly happy. I wanted to look radiant but fresh and natural.She did a fantastic job and was great company as well. I had two ceremonies and a reception ahead of me and my hair and make up remained unblemished for the entire duration. I could not have been happier. My bridesmaids (sister and sister and law) looked gorgeous. Fathia and Kisha traded hair and make up for both of them. My mom and mom in law were super happy as well and looked beautiful (Fathia and Kisha did their hair and make up too). They arrived on time, fully prepared and finished on time, in spite of delays on our part. The whole experience was stress free and everyone was very happy with the end result.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Genevieve · Married on 09/24/2016

I was so lucky to have the Brushworx group at my special day. They were flawless from the get go! Unfortunately, I was really sick on my big day. Everyone stayed longer than they needed to get me ready and gave me as many breaks as I needed. Brushworx did such an amazing job and were beyond accommodating. Everyone look absolutely beautiful and no one could tell I was sick! Would recommend them a millions times.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brushworx On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Awwww, Genevieve, we are so touched by your words and so happy that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for leaving us a review!!

Esther · Married on 09/04/2016

If you are looking for a team that is extremely talented, affordable, and makes you not only look, but also feel stunning...Brushworx is the way to go!

I am extremely picky when it comes to makeup and hair. Although I was pretty good about not being a bridezilla, the one thing I really cared about was getting a top-notch stylist.

I've been in several other weddings this year, and saw how some stylist would spring additional costs at the last minute (ranging from using "heated tools" to Bobby Pins) and was also intent on finding a company that was trustworthy.

Within minutes of talking with Patti, I knew I wanted to work with Brushworx. She spent a lot of time figuring out exactly what I needed and walked me through how they calculated their prices, answering all my questions with ease.

I also liked that tip was included, because a lot of times it's not, and is expected in cash the day of the wedding (both awkward and stressful). And was impressed that the price for having your hair done was a flat rate no matter how you wanted it styled.

Overall, Patti and Christine and their team at Brushworx is incredibly organized, prompt, easy to get in touch with, and accommodating, which was essential because I was planning a wedding that would be in GA while living in NYC.
    On the day of my wedding Katia was efficient and also just a fun addition to our group. She really made us all look stunning. It was perfect.

Everything about working with Brushworx left me relaxed because I was confident that I was in trustworthy and professional hands. I also felt so lucky to have found such talented artists!

Thanks to Brushworx I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/04/2016

Loved how my hair/makeup turned out as well as my bridesmaids!!! Rachel (did my hair and makeup) was exceptional and listened to what I wanted and made me feel like a princess. Rachel - you're the best. I was an out of town bride that wasn't able to do the trial run, I put my faith into the team (Rachel, Katia, and Rebecca) and they did an excellent job!!!! Even without a trial everything was better than I could have dreamed of!!! Couldn't have asked for better. The "behind the scenes" people that I worked with were great as well - Patti and Christine. Patti and Christine (who I booked through) were great at communicating the timeline for the day of my wedding, who I was to work with, and the payment process. (Mind you I had my hair/makeup done, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law!) Thank you Brushworx! You made my day great!!! My bridal party and I couldn't have felt more fabulous. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Brushworx did the hair and makeup for our daughter, her bridesmaids,and me. They worked with each individual to achieve the very best results and were flexible and open to any ideas the girls had about how they wanted their hair and makeup done. My daughter and I had a trial a few weeks before, so we and Rachel (our artist) knew just what we wanted. The bridal party all looked beautiful, and the compliments just kept coming. Our daughter was so amazingly gorgeous! She had even more assurance and self-confidence and was a very calm bride who enjoyed her night in the spotlight. Patti was always accessible and very responsive, giving us a time line for the day of so we knew exactly how the day would go. Our artists, Rachel, Jessie, and Melissa, arrived promptly and were never hurried or flustered, which helped everyone enjoy the time even more. The Brushworx team is so very nice to work with and so extremely talented. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kara · Married on 05/21/2016

I was in my best friend’s wedding over the weekend and they hired Brushworx On Location Hair and Makeup for the bride/bridal party and both mothers. They were at the venue early, setup and ready to go when we arrived. Patti and her team were extremely professional, personable and flexible as they were willing to do anything we asked. Each one took their time and made us all look and feel beautiful. They are truly artists and “painted” our faces as if we were portraits. There was nothing they could not do. After we were all dressed and ready, they stayed for touch-ups for pictures, through the ceremony and assisted the wedding planner. Brushworx went above and beyond to make this day perfect for everyone involved. If you want the best for your special day, Brushworx is it!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lynne · Married on 05/14/2016

I was the Mother of the Groom and my daughter-in-law to be hired Brushworx for herself, her bridal party, and her mother. I had a trial done with Melissa about one month before the wedding and was very happy. I had the trial at mid-day and the make-up lasted beautifully until I took if off at 11:00 that night. My make-up that Melissa did on the wedding day was fabulous and I was thrilled beyond belief. I loved my eye make-up and lashes; it was just the way I wanted to look. Fathia did my daughter-in-law, the bride's, and her sister, the maid-of-honor's make-up; they both looked amazing. Their make-up was flawless and absolutely magnificent. Very lovely make-up artists, flexible, professional...awesome for your wedding day!

Sent on 05/17/2016

We had the BEST experience with a team of two (Kisha and Amber who were lovely, fun, professional) coming to our house to do hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, brides, and me, the mother of the bride who NEVER wears more than lipstick. They took care to make us look fantastic (and in my case, natural). On time, inspired and fabulous people!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/14/2016

First of all, Kisha, my makeup artist was absolutely amazing. I completely changed my hairstyle & my makeup from my trial and she executed it flawlessly. Better than I could have explained or imagined to her. I am a perfectionist, and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride.

For the first time ever, I actually felt perfect, which is nearly impossible to feel being a perfectionist.
    I had 10 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, grandmother and an aunt, and Brushworx was extremely accommodating and flexible. They brought in 4 artists: 2 that only did hair, 1 that did both hair & make up, and then Kisha, my artist, who did both as well. It was a great combination. We actually got AHEAD of schedule which was refreshing!

Thank you for everything & doing what you do. I truly felt like a princess.

Sent on 06/09/2016

I had my trial with Brushworx recently and they just exceeded my expectations. Before my trial, Mrs. Patti Simmons was so helpful. We spoke on the phone several times as well as e-mailed back and forth. She was so willing to answer my MANY questions. I worked with two of the artist from Brushworx. Katia and Kisha. Kisha did my hair and make-up. Not only is she a true artist, but she's a true professional, too. Kisha was punctual, personable, and always making sure I was pleased with each step along the way. I can not wait for my big day with Brushworx!

Sent on 04/19/2016

The girls arrived when scheduled and got the job done. We had four stylists for 12 girls in a bridal party and it worked out well.

Sent on 05/16/2016

sarah · Married on 03/13/2016

Kisha and Fathia did a phenomenal job on our wedding party's hair and makeup! We had them come to two separate locations simultaneously (Fathia took care of our moms and flower girls at their hotel, while Kisha came to my home to work on my bridesmaids and I.) I'd previously worked with Kisha for our engagement photos, and she knocked it out of the park with my bridal makeup and hair. We also had Kisha travel to the venue with us to hang around for touch-ups while we were taking photos pre-ceremony, and she even stayed half an hour later than originally anticipated to make sure I was still looking on point after walking down the aisle. She's a total professional- I loved working with her, and would definitely recommend using Brushworx!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Christine · Married on 03/12/2016

I worked with Christine (co-owner) of Brushworx and Fathia (hair and make-up extraordinaire) for my March 12th wedding at the Atlanta Biltmore.
    They arrived on time and finished all 8 of my lovely ladies ahead of schedule. Perfect hair and make-up for my wedding!

Sent on 04/05/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/15/2015

Patti from Brushworx did an amazing job making me into the best version of myself! I'm not a huge make-up person normally and was scared of looking too overdone, but Patti took the time to understand my normal routine and preferences and I could not have been happier with the results! She also did make-up for my mom, grandmother, and bridesmaids, and everyone was equally thrilled. She truly personalizes her talent to each person and let's be honest--we all looked amazing! Highly recommend

Sent on 01/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

The Brushworx team we worked with (Fathia, Melissa, Jessie) were phenomenal. They made each of my bridesmaids, my flower girl and myself look like princesses - their was a total of 9 of us getting both hair and makeup done and every single one of us was very pleased with how our hair and makeup turned out. Not to mention we had a 7AM start and our reception didn't end until after 11PM and we still looked like we did at 7AM - which says a lot! Most of the girls had pictures and ideas of what they wanted and the girls perfected the looks and for those that didn't necessarily know what they wanted they guided in the right direction on what would look good for them. Fathia, my hair and makeup artist, is kind and easy to talk to! She listens and advises and makes you look phenomenal - I really loved her.

Not to mention Patti & Christine (the owners) were a huge help leading up to the big day. Patti helped me find beautiful crystal hair pieces to add to my hair the day of, even taking the time to ship them to me so I wouldn't have to pick them up. We exchanged numerous emails and calls and Patti was always super patient and easy to talk to and she definitely knows her stuff. Very sweet and very organized.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Bernie · Married on 10/24/2015

My daughter got married this past Saturday. With all of the many details to worry about hair and makeup was never one of them. This is the most professional group, flexible and willing to do what is needed to make it happen. They do not over promise but they do over deliver. There were 12 bridesmaids, a bride, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, sister-in-law, and three flower girls that all needed to be ready by 10:45 AM. Not a problem for Brushworx. They had 5 stylist/make-up artists ready to get to work by 6 AM and kept things rolling. We had a schedule that we gave to everyone and asked that everyone be there 15 minutes early and they worked tirelessly and got everyone ready on time. My daughter has been in several weddings and I am used to hearing complaints about the hair and makeup from all of the girls. I only heard how great Brushworx was, everyone loved their hair and makeup, compliments were never ending from those who came to wedding and all of the hair made it through the entire day including the after party which ended at 2AM. I was thrilled with how smooth things went and pleased everyone was with the results. I highly recommend Brushworx. You will look beautiful and so will everyone else in the wedding party.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Aerial · Married on 10/03/2015

Brushworx was an absolute pleasure to work with. Fathia and Rebecca were fantastic. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing. They arrived early to get everything set up and worked quickly and efficiently on every person. My makeup looked fantastic and lasted all day and all night without touching it up. I'm so glad I booked them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Virginia · Married on 10/03/2015

What an amazing experience - A rare find; the Brushworx team combines Professionalism and Artistic Talent to work magic! The value-to-price relationship is spot on. Everyone in the Bridal Party looked fantastic and enjoyed the experience of being treated like royalty. Thank you, Brushworx!

Sent on 12/28/2015

My Brushworx artists, Rachel and Jessie, were extremely talented. They did my hair and makeup as well as the hair and makeup for most of my bridal party and family. They were professional, timely, and the results were beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Sara · Married on 08/15/2015

The team at Brushworx nailed it for our wedding. From the flower girls to the mothers, we all felt like beauty queens that day and the pictures were breathtaking. We were all so, so happy! They were very punctual and Patti and Christine were awesome. So happy we chose Brushworx!

Sent on 09/17/2015