Brushworks Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jena
    Jena S. Married on 11/26/2021

Bridal, Wedding Party (2) and Mother of the Bride Hair and Makeup

Being someone who is very picky about their hair and makeup, finding someone that charges an affordable amount, and would do the glam look (not just the simple bridal makeup look) was difficult! When I finally found Brittany, I was so relieved! She replicated exactly what I wanted AND still easily adjusted to any changes I asked for. She put in and worked with my clip in extensions. She was extremely friendly and made me feel relaxed. Highly recommended her! The price of my experience included 2 bridal party members’ makeup, mother of the bride and bride’s hair and makeup (plus trial).

Brushworks Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jena!! I loved working on you and your girls!! And you looked absolutely gorgeous!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 11/24/2021

An Amazing Experience!

Brittany was seriously the best! I would recommend her 1,000x over! Beautiful work and just an incredibly sweet person.

Brushworks Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I had a blast working on you, and your beautiful family! Thank you for letting me be apart of your big day :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lisa A. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible experience & would hire again!

Brittany did such an amazing job with my hair and make up for my wedding day!! She listened to what I wanted for my look and followed through perfectly on the day of! She is very quick with communication and organized to keep everything on track for several girls getting hair and make up done. I highly recommend her and would hire her again!
  • Monika
    Monika Married on 01/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, organized and professional!!

Brittany is such an amazing person! She will do her very best to make you look beautiful. If you show her a picture she will do her very best to make it close to it as possible. She is very kind and willing to work with you. She is very professional and organized. You will not regret working with her ever.
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/19/2020

I felt like a Queen

Stop your search now! Brittany was absolutely amazing! She made me feel like the most important Bride to be and made me look and feel my absolute best. She took what I wanted and made it even better and I just truly felt so gorgeous because of her.
    Bree Married on 01/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made me feel so special!

If you are on the fence on who to choose for your wedding hair or make-up, then do yourself a favor and choose Brushworks Beauty. Brittany is the absolute best and made me feel so special, I love her!! Thank you so much again Brittany ❤️
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and felt beautiful on my big day!

Brittany was amazing in making my vision come to life. I was able to send her inspiration I found and she helped me make it all happen. Was so thankful she worked with me to do my makeup trial same day as my engagement photos. And was able to get advice on extensions to have the hair I wanted for my big day. I received so many compliments and felt so beautiful.
    Jiselle Married on 10/14/2017

Simply the best!

Brittany did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was the best I had ever felt in my entire life. She was absolutely amazing to work with, super responsive, and beyond talented. I am one of those that usually never feels comfortable with someone else doing my makeup but Brittany puts me to shame! Her skills are beyond impressive and you will feel like the goddess you are when you are in her hands! I would highly recommend Brittany to every bride to be or for any occasion at all where you want to feel like your best self. She is simply amazing and I will never see anyone else for the rest of my days!
    Deborah Married on 04/08/2017

Sold on Brushworks Beauty

I wholeheartedly recommend Brushworks Beauty! I have never had my makeup done professionally before so would say I was a little hesitant. At my trial appointment Brittany was helpful with suggestions for both my makeup and hair. I am so glad I went with her suggestions. Game Day ( haha) Brittany arrived early and did her magic. I don't think I have ever looked so good!! . Brittany you are Amazing! Thanks so Much for Making my Special Day Special..