Brushfire Photography Reviews

26 Brushfire Photography Reviews
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Phenomenal Service!

Mike and Britt were absolutely amazing! They drove down from Salt Lake just to take our wedding photos in Phoenix. They were very accommodating to our guests, helped the bridal party and family members with photos, worked with our videographer, and were a blast!

Brushfire Photography 1
    Brushfire Photography 2
    Brushfire Photography 3
  • Evan

Evan · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful photos

Brit was great ... brought us such joy & memories to go through all of her photos. Was like reliving the day

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Brushfire Photography blew me away! I knew by just looking at their portfolio that we were going to have good pictures, but out of 650 photos that they sent to us of our wedding, I can't find one that I dislike. She was able to convey the love and happiness of the day through photos. They are gorgeous and a work of art. Not only is the talent there, but they are so amazing to work with. Brit and I met a year and a few months before my wedding. I had a few other photo consultations after her, but I knew the second I sat down with her and talked for 30 minutes that she was going to be the photographer we would use. She has a great energy about her and it comes through in her photography. They were also very easy to work with to fit in our budget. We had two photographers for the first few hours and then she continued on by herself. She was also very good about communicating throughout the entire wedding planning process and usually responded within a day of my emails. I am looking forward to using Brushfire for all of our photo needs.

Brushfire Photography 4
    Brushfire Photography 11
    Brushfire Photography 12
    Brushfire Photography 13

Madison · Married on 05/16/2015

It would take way more than the space provided to say how much we loved working with Brushfire and what genuinely awesome people they are. I think the best way to sum it up is to say this: long after the memories of that day fade, we will have the most amazing pictures--that captured our day perfectly--to look back on and smile, and that is all thanks to Mike and Brit!

Jesse · Married on 04/11/2015

In planning our wedding, we prioritized photography and knew we wanted to have the best. I could not believe it when I contacted Brushfire to find they were available for our wedding date, which was only a couple months away. We fell in love with the photos on their website and the way the light looks so magical with film photography, as well as how they capture candid moments that look so natural. After meeting Mike & Brit, we loved Brushfire even more. They are so kind and approachable, and made the entire process easy for us, which is such a bonus in a stressful time. On top of it all, the photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning. We could not be happier with how they captured the greatest day of our lives. I can't wait to include them in future milestones-- and I recommend them to everyone who wants a natural, organic, beautiful collection of moments from their special day.

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike and Brittany were fantastic to work with and took beautiful pictures for our engagement photos and our wedding day. I can't thank them enough for perfectly capturing our day!

Melanie · Married on 04/05/2014

Mike and Brittany with Brushfire Photography are an amazing couple and team who create beautiful images that will not disappoint. From the beginning of our planning process, to our actual wedding day, the duo made us feel at ease and comfortable with every aspect. They captured our wedding, and engagement pictures, so beautifully and professionally we couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to use them again in the future!

Thanks again Mike and Britt! You guys are the best! :)

Tara · Married on 11/09/2013

Mike and Brittany are absolutely terrific. They are by far the best photographers that I was able to find with the best value (free engagement session and you own the photos, no paying extra to own your wedding photos!).

My husband and I live in New York, but got married in Arizona. Mike and Brittany fit our engagement session into a weekend that they had already planned to spend in New York and were very open to our ideas about to make the shoot personal to us. They were also incredibly generous with their time.

For the wedding they were willing to come and look at the site beforehand and give us a timeline to work with (I didn't have a wedding planner so that was very helpful). They work together wonderfully and their love for each other really enhances ones wedding day because there is no stress involved. They made my husband and I look incredible and they found gorgeous shots, no matter where we were or what we were doing.

On a more practical note, I found that they were very responsive and timely. I received all of my wedding photos one month after the wedding a sneak peak a couple of weeks before that. I could not recommend them more highly. You will be lucky if you can get them as your wedding photographers.

Emily · Married on 09/27/2013

There are just not enough words to describe how incredible Mike and Brittany are at their craft! Once my husband and I had settled on a date for our wedding, the first thing I did was make sure Brushfire was still available. I am not exaggerating to say that I would have considered another weekend just to secure these two - their photos are exquisite and so evocative of the happiest times in our lives.

Brittany is incredible to work with; both during our engagement session and while getting ready in the bridal room, she put me at ease immediately. She lines up photos that make a woman feel stunning, and she felt like one of my inner circle in those last minutes before walking down the aisle. Mike is so affable, and as a details man has an eye for the most intriguing and lovely shots imaginable. If you thought your engagement ring was gorgeous before, wait until he gives it center stage in one of his photos! These two are just extraordinary.

I unequivocally, GLOWINGLY recommend Mike and Brittany for engagement and wedding photos. We feel so fortunate to have worked with them!

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

We had a unique situation with 2 separate wedding days and our photographers were very accommodating! They made both my fiancé and I very comfortable. Our engagement photos came out amazing and the photos we have been able to view were nothing short of fantastic.

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Let me start off by saying what a great duo these two are!!! Personality, and creativity they rock! We were so happy we chose them for our wedding. When we took our engagement session they did such a great job capturing my husband and I and our little baby. We have gotten nothing but compliments on those photos. We haven't got our wedding pictures back yet just because our wedding was last weekend but I just know they are going to be gorgeous. Very easy to communicate and work with. Extremely professional and great fun. My husband and his groomsmen had a great time with Mike they all kept raving about how awesome he was. He helped the boys tie their ties, bow ties, etc all the while making sure they were enjoying themselves. I myself had a wonderful experience with Brittany. She made sure I was bustled even doing it herself instead of my girls or family. Was very sweet and always considering our child. Well worth every penny spent, and we both would recommend this duo to anyone that wants beautiful photos.

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

We loved Mike and Brittany! I will go through each category to explain why I gave them 5 stars but they totally deserve 6!
    Quality of service: The pictures are phenomenal. They are creative and unique and no one else has anything like our pictures!
    Responsiveness: Whenever I had any questions I always had an email back from Brittany within 24 hours (usually way sooner than even that!)
    Professionalism: M&B are very friendly and easy to get along with, but you can tell that they hold themselves and their business to very high standards and they act accordingly
    Value: We live in Tucson and had no luck with finding photographer(s) that were under 4000$ and had creative and beautiful photos, until we met M&B.
    Flexibility: They were so accommodating! We planned our wedding in less than 5 months and Mike and Brittany made room for us in such a short time frame. We loved the fact that they do engagement photos; we got great pictures of us and got to work with M&B before the wedding. It helped everyone get to know each other and we had a great time! And they came to Tucson for the engagement photos as well! It was so nice of them!
    All in all we had a great experience. They made this aspect of the wedding easy, stress-free, and fun! The wedding day goes by faster than anyone can imagine and its invaluable to have photographers you can count on to help fill in your memory and capture every moment!
    Thanks Mike and Brittany!!!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2013

Mike and Brittany from Brushfire Photography hands down provided the most professional, fun, creative, and caring experience we could ever ask for! Our engagement photos turned out stunning, and we just received our wedding photos and I feel like we are able to re-live our entire wedding day with such bliss due to the incredibly detailed photos they took! Every wonderful moment was captured perfectly, and they always have some creative ideas to make your photos look unique and custom to who you are as a couple. We will recommend Brushfire Photography to all of our friends and family and will never use anyone else for any photography needs we have!

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2013

It was so much fun to work with this married couple. They have a real talent!

You will not find a better photography team or better quality pictures than you will with Brushfire. They are super friendly and gave us the best direction where our pictures turned out so natural looking and just breathtaking. You will not find better photographs from any other photographer, guaranteed!

Heather · Married on 11/02/2012

Mike and Brittany were amazing! Their photos are beautiful and they are so much fun to work with! I would highly recommend them to any future brides!

Brushfire Photography is hands down the best photographers in the valley. My husband and I both are relatively introverted and their laid back personalities made it easy to relax and be ourselves for our engagement photos and wedding photos. I loved that they are unobtrusive and look to capture you and your loved one in a natural way. All of our photos turned out beautifully and they were very prompt in getting our photos to us after our wedding. We both look forward to using them again in the future!

• User1619676 · 2+ years ago

Mike and Brittany are the sweetest couple and such a great compliment to one another as they photograph. I enjoyed working with them both. Their pictures are just our style, and you can't get a better photographer at this cost either. I am really happy I found them!

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2012

This was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. Mike and Brittany are simply the best!!!

Sheryl · Married on 05/27/2012

Fantastiic team of husband and wife. They, remembered to capture every detail. Brittany Hansen is a superior photographer. Their pictures are exquisite. Their turn around time for delivery of pictures was timely. I cane say enough positive things about them.

Amy · Married on 05/20/2012

Mike and Brittany are OUTSTANDING to work with. They are friendly, prompt, and flexible - exactly what you'd like to find in a photographer's work ethic. Additionally, they have a genuine talent for finding the art in a picture and getting unique images. I had a great time with them for our engagement photos, I love our preview wedding pictures, and I cannot wait to see the rest. HIGHLY recommend Brushfire!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2012

Brushfire Photography is amazing. Brittany and Mike are fantastic After doing much research, searching through online websites, and other wedding albums, my husband and I decided that the most important thing to us was to have incredible photographs that will capture our wedding so that every time we look at them, we can re-live such an amazing night. We loved their uniqueness, creativity and artistic flare.
    From the moment I looked through their albums, I immediately fell in love. We have looked through many many wedding albums and photos and none have EVER compared to Brushfire.
    They captured the most intimate and special moments and thanks to them we can now look back at my photos and remember each moment.
    We could not be happier choosing them to capture the biggest day of our lives.
    If you are looking for an amazing, hardworking, creative, artistic, and fun-loving photographer, this is the perfect photographer for you. I would HIGHLY recommend Brushfire Photography.

Angel · Married on 02/17/2012

I cannot say enough about Brittany and Mike from Brushfire Photography! They are an amazing husband and wife team. Our entire experience with them was great and our pictures were stunning. They are reasonable for most budgets and are incredibly fun. The best thing about Brushfire, besides the brilliant photography, is their passion for weddings and people. They TRULY want you to have the best experience on you wedding day and they illustrate that from the moment you meet them. I recommended them to two of my friends who will be using them in their weddings. I wish I could say more but I could write all day about how amazing our experience was with them but their photographs speak for themselves. If you are looking for a rustic or vintage photographer YOU NEED TO MEET WITH BRUSHFIRE!!!! Best wedding photographers in the Valley hands down.

Teresa · Married on 02/10/2012

We absolutely loooooooved Brittany and Mike! My husband and I got a package deal which included an engagement shoot and a CD and the wedding shoot and a CD. When Roy and i were undecided about where to go for our engagement shoot, Brittany had lots of wonderful ideas for us and emailed them. She gave us ideas for clothing to wear for the engagement shoot as well. She and Mike took such wonderful pictures. I was so excited when I saw them.
    She is a great photographer and tricked us into laughing for a picture, so it would be more candid. I loved that she did that. :)
    On the day of the wedding, she was fantastic! She just kept taking pix, even though my crazy family was all over the place when we were in the Bridal Cottage.
    I really had no idea what the pictures would be like. Ordinarly, I don't like pictures of myself. I'm not used to smiling, I had messed up teeth for such a long time, that smiling does not come easy now that they are fixed. But let me say, when I saw the wedding pictures, I was like, "wow! Is that me??? I look so pretty!" Wow! Brittany and Mike really did an awesome job. My favorite pix were the family shots. Even though they were posed, they were casual posed, heads and bodies whereever, not necessarily having to stand in a certain place. When I saw them, I was overwhelmed.
    Thanx Brittany and Mike! Now I have to pick one pic for our thank yous.

Brushfire photography is amazing!!! Highly recommended!