Brushed By JLC Reviews

Brushed By JLC 6
Brushed By JLC 7

Cathy McDonald · Married on 10/07/2018

Makeup Magic!

I had Jamie do my makeup for my brother in laws wedding at Eagle Oaks Country Club on October 7th, 2018. I was thrilled to say the least. I was still somewhat tan & she perfectly blended my face to my neck & decolltage. My dress was one shouldered. I received a multitude of compliments. I looked like me, just glammed up for the occasion. The pictures I’m in came out great & I’m so happy.

Jamie was on time, professional & a delight to work with. She met me at my hotel & I was ready to go with time to spare! I wish she lived near me in NY so I could use her all the time! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding makeup

Jamie is amazing and I can’t recommend her enough. She made the whole process so easy and stress free. She listened to exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job. Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alexis · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding day makeup

Jamie was so amazing to work with! She offers a range of services and is very good at translating what you want into her makeup artistry. All of my bridesmaids and I loved our makeup and Jamie was so sweet and accommodating both leading up to the wedding and on the actual day. Everything was perfect and she even helped to make me not nervous by engaging me in conversation while I was getting my makeup done. Her attention to detail is spectacular and even though all of my bridesmaids have a different look/style, she accommodated what everyone wanted. I will definitely use Jamie any time I need to have my makeup professionally done or get a spray tan!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Seren · Married on 08/05/2018

Jamie is nothing but an artist. She took the time to perfect exactly what I wanted for my wedding day! The final product was absolutely beautiful. I noticed all of the little details she put in when I received my professional photos. Everyones makeup lookeD SO flawless! She uses nothing but high end luxury makeup and her kit is so big so there is alot of color variety. She was extremely organized and arrived exactly on time on location and made sure each member of the bridal party and myself were comfortable and more importantly... had FUN! I will be using Jamie for all of my makeup needs moving forward and would recommend her without hesitation to all brides!!! Thank you so much again for making my special day even more memorable ??

Sent on 08/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2018

I was having trouble finding a make up artist for my wedding day and my sister came across Jamie's Instagram page and I am so happy that she did! Jamie is absolutely amazing and incredibly talented. During my trial Jamie was patient with me and tried different color eye shadows and lip colors until I found the look I wanted. Jamie is very knowledgeable and it was very apparent that she has years of experience in the industry. On my wedding day Jamie did a great job on my make up as well as all my bridesmaids; we all looked beautiful and our make up lasted all day! I would recommend Jamie to anyone getting married and in need of a make up artist. Thank you Jamie for all your help making my day so special!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Maria · Married on 06/09/2018

Not only is Jamie a VERY talented makeup artist she is also an awesome, funny, and sweet person. From the first time I met her at my trial run she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. On my wedding day she easily accommodated me and all my girls and gave us each the look we wanted. She made me feel and look like an absolute princess, I’ve never been so happy with getting my makeup done professionally before! She really listened to what I wanted, looked over the pictures I showered her of ideas and perfectly created my ideal wedding look. I really can’t recommend her any more!! If I ever need my makeup done in the future and I’m in the area I will 100% be asking her!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Words cannot express my gratitude to Jamie for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Jamie is an extremely talented makeup artist and truly knows what she’s doing! I had breakouts I had never had before on the day of my wedding and Jamie knew exactly how to cover them up while still looking natural and radiant. I was astounded! She really listens to what you want while still providing professional guidance. It is evident that Jamie really cares about her clients. She will make you feel and look gorgeous on your wedding day! Do not hesitate choosing Jamie for one second!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda! What a fun day it was!!! I will never forget you wedding day, so much positive energy, amazing friends, family and a bride that can sing!!! It was so much fun and you truly are a beauty inside and out! Stay in touch and good luck to you and your husband! :)

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie was the best! I showed her pictures of make up ideas and the wedding look she created was so perfect. I felt beautiful and my make up lasted all day. She did exactly what i wanted, traveled, arrived early and worked with my whole bridal party to create the most magical make up ever. My make-up lasted all day outside in the NJ heat. I would recommend Jamie to any bride <3

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Brushed By JLC 13
    Brushed By JLC 14
    Brushed By JLC 15

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was such a pleasure being apart of your big day! You looked absolutely beautiful! Best of luck to you and your husband! :)

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie is an incredible makeup artist. She took the time to listen and really understood the look I wanted for my wedding. My makeup was perfection and I received an incredible amount of compliments.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

I recently had my makeup done by Jamie for my wedding, and I would highly recommend her! She listened to everything that I said and wanted for the perfect look. After the trial, I wanted to change some things, and she remembered, and made sure to do it for the big day! She also answered all of my calls and emails in a timely manner. If you need a make-up artist for an event, I would recommend Jamie!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie!! You looked absolutely STUNNING!! Thank ou again for choosing me for you big day! It was a pleasure meeting you, your mom and sister! Good luck to you and the hubby!!! :)

Katherina · Married on 03/17/2018

The minute I ran into Brushed Makeup Artistry on wedding wire and saw the pics, I knew immediately that I wanted them to do my trial for my wedding. Jamie did my Bridal trial back in November and my make up was flawless and lasted all day! I immediately knew I would be hiring her for my wedding so I hired her right away. My wedding was on 3/17/18 and Jamie exceeded my expectations once again. Jamie arrived with her assistant and did my make up, my bridesmaids (8 of them), two mothers, and my readers make up all within a 6 hour time frame. Everyone was extremely happy with their make up. Some of them did not want to take it off and woke up with it on lol. I would highly recommend Brushed Artistry to everyone and I will continue to use them for future events.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you Katherina! What a amazing day, i will never forget! You looked absolutely beautiful! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your beautiful family. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your big day! Definitely shedded some tears with that gift from the hubby! :) Good luck to you both on your future together!!!

Julia · Married on 02/03/2018

Just finished my trial with Jamie and she is amazing! I found her using WeddingWire and was thrilled to see so many great reviews and now I see why. She was so warm and welcoming and had a good idea of what I wanted my makeup to look like. I do not normally wear a lot of makeup so I wanted to look a little natural and she hit the nail on the head! I've never had my makeup professionally done and I had no idea what I was missing! She exceeded my wildest expectations and really made my eyes pop, which is exactly what I was hoping for. My advice? Definitely call Jamie for any of your makeup needs!!! Can't wait for my wedding now that I know my makeup will look on point!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

Talk about a fabulous experience! I did a trial since I don’t wear makeup often and wasn’t sure what I wanted. I ended up completely changing what I wanted on my wedding day from what we did at the trial and she nailed it! I received so many compliments during my wedding and even after when looking at photos. I can honestly say she was worth every penny. Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with and really helped start off my wedding day on the right track. My makeup was put on around 9 am and still looked flawless when I took it off after midnight. Through the tears, sweat, and multiple hugs and kisses it never dulled or got messed up. She is an absolute must hire!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/19/2017

Jamie was amazing! She immediately responded to my inquiry and was so accommodating. By far the sweetest person I have ever worked with. She knew exactly what I wanted and what would look great on me. Jamie is professional, uses the best products and has a lot of experience. I would definitely recommend her for your special day! I will definitely be using her services every time!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/19/2017

Best make up artist ever! She did my make up for a friends wedding and everyone kept coming up to me asking me where I got my make up done. It lasted the entire night too! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she sat with me and explained what would be best for my facial features. I looked in the mirror and was stunned to see myself. I was so confident the entire night thanks to her! Truly gifted!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

I felt like myself just more vibrant and beautiful. My pictures came out amazing, I will have these pictures for the rest of my life and not be afraid to show them off! My bridal party was flawless and our spray tans were perfect! Thank you xo

Sent on 08/28/2017

Cara · Married on 07/18/2017

Very pleased with the service provided by Jamie! She was very professional and did an amazing job with my bridal makeup. I would highly recommend her and would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Aline · Married on 03/26/2017

My bridesmaids and I had our make up done for my wedding by Jamie. She was absolutely AMAZING!! I had three trials prior to her based off of pictures on the Internet from other artist and I realized their work didn't match their profile and all their products weren't the best. Jamie was on time,had a schedule, had amazing quality products in her kit and she really executed every look we wanted for the wedding!!! All of our pictures came out completely FLAWLESS!!!! Two of my bridesmaids who were married after me also used her and were VERY HAPPY. I highly recommend her for any of her services!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ellen · Married on 09/10/2016

I had my makeup and spray tan done by Jamie. I looked absolutely stunning. She was extremely friendly and professional. Her makeup skills are beyond professional all my brides maids absolutely loved all their makeup. I since have used her for many other occasions and use spray tan once a month. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/24/2016

unparalleled make up artist. very professional, very flexible in scheduling, and LOVED all the expert advice and tricks to making us all look gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

All I can say is wow to the quality of make up and service that was provided for my wedding day. I get so so many compliments about how stunning my hair and make up were, I myself as a bride felt really beautiful, and my entire bridal party LOVED their hair and make up. They looked absolutely amazing. My mom looked 10 years younger too :) Jamie was great about finding what was right for me, especially since I don’t wear much make up. She is VERY genuine and easy to talk to. My hair ended up being so perfect and lasted very long even through a little rain, heat, and an insane amount of dancing. Erica and her assistant spent hours on my hair and didn’t stop until it was as Erica’s assistant said... “red carpet ready.” I felt amazing and my pictures speak volumes. I cannot recommend Brushed by JLC enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2018