Brushed By JLC Reviews

Brushed By JLC View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Shannon D. Married on 11/05/2022

Bridesmaid in Wedding

Jamie was absolutely amazing! She made everyone feel so beautiful and so comfortable. Would highly recommend.
    Nicole R. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie is the absolute sweetest and most talented makeup artist. Definitely book her

My large bridal party and I were amazed at how Jamie and her team crushed our makeup the day of my wedding. Me and the 11 other girls who got their makeup done were in love. Not only that but she was so much fun to work with!!! Her pricing was reasonable and the quality of her work was absolutely incredible. Just saying thank you to her doesn’t do her work justice. We all felt absolutely beautiful after she did our makeup and she kept touching everyone up until we were ready to leave for pictures!! I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world and her positivity, hard work and talent was unmatched. Definitely book her for your events!!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 08/07/2022

Wedding 08-07-22

I can’t say enough on how perfect Jamie was the day of the wedding. She was on time , she was neat and clean and very professional and personable . She nailed every single make up on me and the bridesmaids and my mother. Everything look so natural and perfect, I know every bride is always concerned of looking “cakey” but she was by far so natural with everything !!! We were so happy with everything . She was extremely nice and listened To everyone on what they wanted. I would highly recommen to hire her because you will not be disappointed AT ALL. If you are looking for make up artist don’t walk RUN to book her . She was phenomenal.
    Erika her hair stylist, I literally can’t say enough either about her perfect everyone’s hair came out . She was extremely professional and personable as well and took the time to make sure everyone’s hair was absolutely perfect . She was so nice and perfected every hairstyle that was given to her to a freaking T! Highly recommend her as well. She was fantastic and so fun to work with!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sara
    Sara T. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not your average make up artist

Jamie, thank you for not only making me feel like a rockstar on my wedding day but also for hyping me up! She makes sure you are comfortable with your look, especially for someone like me who knows 0 about make up. She did a great job and gave some quality advice - she makes you her priority! Also, text is the best way to get in touch with her.
    Elyse Married on 02/13/2022

Jamie is amazing!

Jamie was amazing! She made my girls and I all look beautiful for the big day! She was easy to talk to and worked with us all to decide on the best makeup to compliment our attire. I would recommend her!
  • Maurissa
    Maurissa H. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazingggg!

Jamie was seriously the best. She was on time, responsive, and truly cared about you as a person. She made everyone in the bridal party look so beautiful. I am a person who usually doesn't wear makeup and she made me feel comfortable with the makeup yet stunning at the same time. All of my bridesmaids and even the mothers were in love with their makeup and it lasted all day even in the 90 degree weather. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jamie.
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 08/08/2021

Best MUA ever!!!

Jamie is kind, personable and an amazing artist. Our wedding preparation couldn’t have gone smoother without Jamie’s organized schedule and promptness. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding make up and I would highly recommend Jamie in the future.
  • Helena
    Helena K. Married on 08/01/2021

Just amazing!

Jaime is seriously a magician. She did my make-up for my bridal shower with no guidance, no pictures, etc - I basically sat down in her chair and said "please just make me look natural but beautiful" and she knocked it out of the park!! People are still complimenting me on how beautiful my makeup was. She also did my sister's make-up, who also looked natural, but outrageously beautiful after Jaime was done with her. We will be longterm clients of Jaime's! She is such a talented make-up artist, but also a wonderful person.
    Rachael Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn’t have had a better experience!!!

Jamie was amazing, even through multiple rescheduling times during Covid. She was not only easy to work with but she made everyone look stunning in their own way. I would definitely use Jamie again!! Love, love, love!!! The makeup stayed on so well that I still had my lashes on at the brunch the day after.
    Karisa M. Married on 07/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Jamie and her team are incredible!!! They are so professional and always knock it out of the park!!! I use them for all of my special occasions and get so many compliments on my makeup and hair!!
    Brooke M. Married on 07/03/2021

Gender Reveal Makeup

Jamie was so quick to respond and able to accommodate me in the comfort of my home. She was very professional and personable and did a great job recreating the pictures I sent her for inspiration. Absolutely perfect and I got so many compliments on my makeup for my special day!!
    Chelsea M. Married on 06/19/2021

Best makeup!

Jamie is amazing!!! Not only does she make you feel so special on your day but her work is fantastic. I never felt more beautiful. Highly recommend. She’s the best!!!!!
    Jessica D. Married on 05/14/2021

Professional and amazing

Jamie is absolutely amazing! I 100% recommend. No one else I would rather go to !

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!!!! Please send me pictures when you can!! Congratulations again and best wishes To you and the hubby!! ❤️
    Danielle Z. Married on 05/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Literally amazing! Could not recommend enough!

I had the pleasure of working with Jamie as the bride, for not one, but two weddings due to covid. 2 different looks and 2 amazing results!!
    I rarely wear makeup except a little mascara, because I always thought my face couldn't handle it and I look crazy, but she definitely proved me wrong! I had no idea what I wanted and she just went off her natural ability and pure skill and made me feel beautiful and look beautiful (especially in pictures!).
    On to my bridesmaids - their skin tones covered the entire spectrum from super light to super dark, and she NAILED each one. Every girl was singing her praises and asking for her number.
    She also did both my mother and mother-in-law's makeup - so all ages as well! They were so happy with the results, and I never saw them want to be in so many pictures!
    Not only does she do the BEST work, but she is genuinely so sweet, helpful, and such a joy to work with. I would recommend her to literally ANYONE.. she's that good!
    Nadia Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

hire Jamie for your wedding!!

Jamie was an absolute dream of a makeup artist to work with! From day 1 of our initial consultation call she made me feel so comfortable. I immediately knew right after our call I wanted to work with her. She is truly a makeup expert and will work with your personal “look” preferences, as well as provide professional insight on what would look best. from the makeup trial, to the wedding day she completely nailed it! my makeup lasted all day and night, and my bridesmaid were very happy with her work as well. she is professional, a sweetheart, and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful . I highly recommend her!

Brushed By JLC's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day!! Wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Love seeing the honeymoon pics!!!❤️
  • Hailey
    Hailey K. Married on 04/16/2021

The Most Amazing Makeup!

I hired Jamie for my recent April wedding and let me just say Jamie was absolutely amazing. She was there on time and made everyone look absolutely amazing. I truly can't thank Jamie enough for making me feel and look like a queen on my wedding day!! Highly recommended to anyone who needs wedding or special occasion makeup!

Thank you Hailey!
    It was a pleasure being apart of your big day!! You , your family and friends are amazing!!! You looked absolutely stunning!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    J Married on 07/10/2020

She was amazing

When I initially saw Jamie’s work online I loved it & was so happy she was available for my date. We did a trial & I loved everything she did so of course I booked her. She got back to me promptly & was so helpful throughout the planning process. The day of she was on time & prepared. We were all so happy with how our makeup turned out, it was exactly what we all asked for & stayed on all night. When initially saw jaime’s work online I loved it, I was so happy she was available for my date. We did a trial & I loved everything she did so of course I booked her. She got back to me promptly & was so helpful throughout the process. The day off she was on time & prepared. We were all so happy with how our makeup turned out, it was exactly what we asked for & stayed on all night. I define will recommend her to people.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 12/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Make Up Artist Ever!

Never felt more beautiful. Jamie listens to what you want and I felt so comfortable. Everyone stopped and told me how beautiful my makeup was and asked where I got it done. Jamie also did my bridal party and all 11 bridesmaids were obsessed!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 10/05/2019

10 stars! The best!!

Jamie was amazing!! It could be hard to explain a vision that you have in your head, but Jamie nailed it and made mine come to life. My makeup was on point and lasted all day! Super professional and so very talented!! Couldn’t have been more pleased and would recommend her to anyone!
  • Z
    Z Married on 09/09/2019

Jamie is the bomb

I needed a stylist last minute and Jaime was happy to help. She did an incredible job and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up. She was able to bring a great hairstylist and her make up style got nothing but compliments all night long at my wedding!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 06/22/2019

Jamie is the best!

I can’t tell you how happy I am that I had Jamie do my wedding makeup! She is so talented and amazing at what she does. She is also SO sweet! It was also very important to me to use someone that used all cruelty free makeup on me. Which after talking with Jamie she was able to make that a reality for me! I couldn’t have imagine more perfect wedding makeup for my special day. No need to look any further...she is your girl!
    Cathy M. Married on 10/07/2018

Makeup Magic!

I had Jamie do my makeup for my brother in laws wedding at Eagle Oaks Country Club on October 7th, 2018. I was thrilled to say the least. I was still somewhat tan & she perfectly blended my face to my neck & decolltage. My dress was one shouldered. I received a multitude of compliments. I looked like me, just glammed up for the occasion. The pictures I’m in came out great & I’m so happy.

Jamie was on time, professional & a delight to work with. She met me at my hotel & I was ready to go with time to spare! I wish she lived near me in NY so I could use her all the time! I highly recommend her.
    Jillian Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding makeup

Jamie is amazing and I can’t recommend her enough. She made the whole process so easy and stress free. She listened to exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job. Such a pleasure to work with!!
    Alexis Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding day makeup

Jamie was so amazing to work with! She offers a range of services and is very good at translating what you want into her makeup artistry. All of my bridesmaids and I loved our makeup and Jamie was so sweet and accommodating both leading up to the wedding and on the actual day. Everything was perfect and she even helped to make me not nervous by engaging me in conversation while I was getting my makeup done. Her attention to detail is spectacular and even though all of my bridesmaids have a different look/style, she accommodated what everyone wanted. I will definitely use Jamie any time I need to have my makeup professionally done or get a spray tan!
    Seren Married on 08/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jamie is nothing but an artist. She took the time to perfect exactly what I wanted for my wedding day! The final product was absolutely beautiful. I noticed all of the little details she put in when I received my professional photos. Everyones makeup lookeD SO flawless! She uses nothing but high end luxury makeup and her kit is so big so there is alot of color variety. She was extremely organized and arrived exactly on time on location and made sure each member of the bridal party and myself were comfortable and more importantly... had FUN! I will be using Jamie for all of my makeup needs moving forward and would recommend her without hesitation to all brides!!! Thank you so much again for making my special day even more memorable ??
illustration stars