Bruce Creative Services Reviews

4 | Milwaukee, WI

4 Reviews for Bruce Creative Services

Thomas · Married on 09/03/2017

Bruce is the most personable photographer I know. He makes people feel at ease while accomplishing complicated and nuanced setups. It's evident from his professionalism that he has been at this a while! 5/5

Sent on 09/13/2017

Christy · Married on 07/08/2017

Bruce and Tatiana recently photographed our wedding. They were on time, flexible, professional, courteous, and full of wonderful ideas! They captured everything we wanted and then some! They also did video, which I'm so excited to see. I'm so happy we chose them for our photographers/vidiographers! In a world full of uncertainty, they are ones you can be certain of!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

Bruce was absolutely PHENOMENAL for our wedding!!! He was so flexible with the scheduling of everything and was able to capture our day absolutely perfectly. I've watched our video a million times and every time I watch it it's like reliving the best day of our lives! His quality is top notch, he's SUPER responsive to communication, and is fantastic to work with! I thought my mom cried a lot at the wedding- pssh, that was NOTHING compared to how much she loved the video! It was AMAZING and I definitely recommend this to any bride who is contemplating a video! Bruce does amazing work, I was blown away!!I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2016

"Bruce and Tatiana did a wonderful job capturing our special day! They had creative shots, included all of our guests and didn't interfere with the festivities. Highly recommended!"

Sent on 06/20/2017