Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

83 | Weaverville, NC

83 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

I had such a great experience with Brown's Floral Design. Karen knew exactly the right questions to ask to get an understanding of what type of flower arrangements I wanted for my wedding. I wasn't even sure myself what I wanted, but Karen was able to get a feel for my style and came up with the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! I couldn't have been happier! Except for a couple phone calls, all was done through email which was a huge help and totally stress free. The staff at Brown's are very professional and excellent at what they do. You will not regret choosing Brown's Floral Design!!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • W

Natasha · Married on 09/19/2009

Working with Karen at Brown's Floral Design was a wonderful experience! She had creative ideas on how to incorporate the feel that we wanted into the ceremony and reception. She kept it all within a reasonable price as well.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

I know everyone thinks that the flowers at their own wedding were the prettiest flowers to ever exist. But, they're wrong. ;) Mine were. :)

Karen at Brown's Floral Design was a dream to work with. I didn't know exactly which flowers I wanted, but I knew I wanted fall wildflowers and I knew the kind of theme I was going for, and she delivered the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres and table decorations I have ever seen. I was especially impressed by the boutonnieres. Most boutonnieres I've seen have been "fine" but nothing special. She made the most beautiful combination of succulents and flowers that was tasteful and lovely. Even my father, probably the least "into" the whole boutonniere thing, loved his.
    Additionally I had the special request for a chuppah, which she happily accommodated and delivered with beauty. I would recommend Brown's Floral Design again and again. She's not cheap, but she's not overpriced either. I certainly felt that I got what I paid for, and then some!

The one thing I did notice is she forgot to put the tree trunk slices on the middle of each table. This was discussed and written in the agreement. However, it was not enough to spoil it for me. Still so beautiful and the only person who noticed was me.

Sent on 10/10/2017

shirley · Married on 05/31/2014

flowers unique and over the top the bouquets were beautiful!! Director Susan Scoggins was personable kept everything on track. The price of your services, very affordable in comparison with other vendors and what they offered,

Sent on 06/06/2014

Becky · Married on 10/03/2009

Karen was very helpful in working within my vision and budget while still giving her professional opinion. She was so easy to work with and was flexible in meeting with me since I was an out-of-town bride.

Sent on 10/26/2009

3.5
      3.5

Karen was easy to get in touch with via email. She always responded promptly. For being an out of town bride and not knowing specifically what the flowers were going to look like she nailed my vision. The results were above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jess · Married on 06/19/2010

4.2
      3.0

I loved my bouquet, and Brown's was fun to work with. But the day of the wedding they told us we had to pick them up before the time we'd planned to, which was a bit of a hassle.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2012

3.0
      2.0

Karen was very good to work with before my wedding day. She was responsive to all my emails where I had given her multiple pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like. The flowers were the most important part of the wedding for me so I really looked forward to seeing how beautiful they would turn out. Unfortunately I was extrememly disappointed with my bouquets- the table arrangements looked pretty good although I thought they were quite small. The bridesmaid's bouquet and my bridal boquet however looked like someone threw the flowers together in a hurry- flowers were sticking out all over randomly with no rhyme or reason. I was also very disappointed with the amount of flowers in the bouquets. For my bridal bouquet, I had asked for a few white dahlias and lots of purple stock and lisianthus as well as lots of green mini hydrangeas. What I received on my wedding day included only 2-3 small pieces of hydrangeas and a handful of stock and lisianthus and the rest were lots of white dahlias. It may seem like a very trival thing to complain about but I was highly disappointed since the flowers and specifically my bouquet were what I cared about the most for my wedding and I had been so specific in making sure Karen understood what I wanted. Instead of being satisfied with the bridal bouquet I paid $165 for, I was cutting out flowers that were sticking out randomly and cutting out some white dahlias to try my best to acheive the look I was going for. Unfortunately even with cutting out some flowers I was still highly disappointed in my bouquet.

Sent on 10/30/2012