Brown's Floral Design, Inc. Reviews

83 | Weaverville, NC

83 Reviews for Brown's Floral Design, Inc.

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

Karen and the staff at Brown's Floral Design are wonderful!! I am an intense planner and like to have processes organized and Karen fit right into that mode. I had a specific vision of the reception decor and needed her artistic style to incorporate into the plan. Our first meeting was so much fun and she was able to give me visual examples of certain flowers to see if that fit my vision. The end result was more than I could EVER imagine. Karen took my vision and expanded on it and made the reception into a beautiful art scape of floral. I strongly feel that Brown's Floral gives its customer more bang for their buck when compared to other florists. I also did not feel like a pest when I needed to email Karen with any questions or changes. Karen is very responsive and I appreciate that so much. Thank you guys for adding so much beauty to our night and we cannot wait to see more pictures!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Margaret · Married on 05/31/2014

Karen did a great job with all of our wedding flowers. When our original plan fell through she was able to immediately work out a beautiful solution.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Margie · Married on 05/31/2014

As I look back to our daughter's wedding last May (she also gave 5 stars) I realize
    Karen provided the most amazing flowers and service. Flowers were Margaret's number one concern for perfection and wow did Karen deliver. Wonderful all the way around!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Karen from Brown's Floral Design was exceptional. She was extremely professional and was all about doing what my daughter requested for her special day. The finished product was extremely beautiful and more than we had imagined. She was very cordial and pleasant to work with. I cannot say enough positive comments about Karen and would, without hesitation, recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. She is the best!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Belinda · Married on 04/26/2014

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of the flowers, the beauty of the arrangement of flower pieces and candles, and the professionalism and friendliness of Karen. The bride, maids of honor and I all agreed that the bouquets were the most beautiful we had ever seen! Our family would definitely call on Brown's Floral Design, Inc. again if we needed that type of service.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2013

Karen has a true gift for flowers! I could not be happier with the incredible job that Karen did at our wedding at Lake Lure. From the unique and magnificent bouquets, to the beautiful centerpieces, everything was more than what I could have even dreamt of. Karen always went above and beyond to respond to any emails and sit down and talk about what my vision for the wedding was. All of that came together to create a WOW for me and all of my guests. The compliments never stopped about how spectacular the flowers were. I highly recommend Brown's Florals to you, I know you will be a happy bride like me! :) Thank you so much Karen!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jean · Married on 07/27/2013

Karen with Brown's Floral Design provided amazing flowers for our wedding day at The Lake Lure Inn and Spa on July 27th 2013. Each bouquet was a different color and matched all the guys boutonnieres. She used all natural flowers and they turned out amazing. Karen was so flexible to work with my budget and my ideas. On the day of, I was blown away with how everything turned out! I worked with Karen mostly over email and she by far surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Very professional and friendly. Beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Amber · Married on 07/13/2013

Karen & Brown's Floral are great to work with!! Helped make my day as stress free as possible on their part!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2013

Karen was extremely helpful and enthusiastic during the entire process. She went above and beyond her hired services. All of the florals, bouquets, table arrangements, mantle displays, and cake were more amazing than the images I had give her.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Karen was wonderful to work with! She created exactly the look I was looking for and we never even met in person as I was planning a destination wedding. She was responsive to email and always helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Brown's is great! They were very accommodating at doing e-mail communications since I couldn't travel there often, and they took my ideas and made something unique! Their designs are beautiful, and the flowers were so pretty I started crying! They are also very accommodating, since I made some last-minute changes to what we needed in order to cut costs, which they totally understood! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Allison · Married on 10/12/2012

Brown's Floral Design was an excellent choice for my wedding! Karen met with me and listened to my vision and brought forth so many good ideas for all the florals and ceremony/reception decorations. The communication with all staff was wonderful and I knew from the beginning they would make our fall wedding special.
    When wedding day came, the staff transformed the ceremony/reception into an explosion of tasteful Fall decorations with a rustic touch. The flowers were fresh and fragrant and I can't wait to see how they brought the perfect pop of color to all the photos! I LOVED my bouquet and also adored all the other arrangements.
    If you want to work with excellent professionals that value your happiness, I highly recommend Brown's Floral Design.
    Allison

Sent on 10/30/2012

Judy · Married on 10/06/2012

Using Brown's Florist for my daughter's wedding was such a fantastic experience! Karen was always available to answer questions and worked very closely with me in planning the floral arrangements...even after the bride changed up her floral wishes at the last minute! Such a pleasant shop and friendly staff! The guests at the wedding just "raved" over how beautiful the cobalt blue vases and sunflowers were! All the special touches and the simplicity that the Bride desired were fulfilled! Beautiful bouquets! The presentation of the sunflowers on the ceremony arch was just perfect!
    Great florist+Great price+Beautiful flowers=Happy Bride & Happy Groom
    Thank You Brown's Florist ! Absolutely...100% Satisfied
    The Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/23/2012

Meg · Married on 09/29/2012

Karen and Browns Floral Design put together the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen for my wedding. She was easy to work with, helpful at working within my budget and I could not have been more pleased with the final product.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Meg · Married on 09/29/2012

Karen and Brown's Floral did such an amazing job with my bouquets. I expected them to be beautiful, but was blown away by just how lovely they were.

Sent on 11/05/2012

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers and arrangements on my wedding day!! Karen was super responsive via email and phone and had the most competitive prices of any florist I considered...and the most talent. I'm not an artistic person, but I was able to describe colors and the overall feel of the arrangements we wanted, and Karen nailed it! Created arrangements and bouquets that were perfect and beyond what I ever imagined. She even arranged our flowers for our outdoor wedding in the rain-on time-without a flaw. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/16/2012

I gave Karen a picture of what I wanted and she created it exactly! Her prices are very reasonable and she really did such a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Larry · Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot recommend Brown's Floral Design highly enough! Karen and her team approach floral design from an artistic and aesthetic perspective that leads to a gorgeous and unique end product. Add to that friendly, top notch service and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a florist!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Suzanne · Married on 05/27/2012

Karen was amazing! She was more than happy to work within my budget and came up with great ideas for our floral arrangements. I feel that her prices were very reasonable, and the flowers looked like I'd spent twice as much! Everything was beautiful and elegant! All of our guests were impressed with how lovely the decorations were. My bouquet was exactly as I imagined it would be. I couldn't have asked for more....Karen was the BEST!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2012

Karen and her staff were wonderful! With their knowledge and guidance, I was able to get the exact look I wanted while staying within my budget for my wedding. Browns Floral is high quality service with a reasonable cost and a staff that makes the experience so lovely and stress-free. Best Florist in WNC for certain!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Phyllis · Married on 04/29/2012

I am the mother of the bride and flowers were at the top of my daughter's list for knowing exactly what she wanted and being important. Karen and her staff were amazing. We had a consultation with Karen; Cindy told her the colors and had some pictures that were "kind of" what she liked. Karen showed her some flowers and colors to give her options and we left Karen that day feeling like she "got it", as Cindy would say. Well did she "get it"! The flowers were beautiful! Cindy and Garnet were blown away. As for value, best deal I got. I could not expect to get that quality for the price. Brown's Floral Design exceeding my daughter's expectations and mine. Thank you to Karen and the staff, Phyllis Slack

Sent on 05/01/2012

howard · Married on 02/09/2012

This is the shop I used to get flowers for my wife after I was deployed. Thanks for that. My wife loved every arrangement!!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Lara · Married on 12/30/2011

Karen was great to work with. We went to her store for a visit and actully got to help choose the exact flowers that were going to be used for us. I gave her a picture of the men's flowers that I found in a magazine and she did a great job matching them. Everything was perfect and exactly how we had invisioned it.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2011

I do not know where to start with this one!!! Karen is incredible. I had no clue what I wanted when it came to my flowers but Karen will helped guide me and helped me in the process. Karen and I probably talked for almost a year straight and I am not exaggerating. She was so responsive, welcoming and kind. When I saw the flowers I just started to cry because they were so perfect. They were so unique and perfect. Do not look any further. Karen is the best!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2011