Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events Reviews

25 Reviews for Brossie Belle - Vintage Inspired Events

1 User photo

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Love this vendor

I AM SO GLAD I RENTED THROUGH JENNIFER! Hands down best rental vendor. She worked with us and worked with us that I thought she would stop responding to me, but she kept with us and was incredibly professional and so nice the whole time! She helped my scattered ideas and her rentals made my vision come true! She was flexible with just about everything and I am so glad we got to work with her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

K Owings · Married on 10/13/2018

Don't buy, rent!

Great experience working with Jenn. She was easy to communicate with & everything we rented was high quality. Our guests were especially thrilled with the vintage blue settee, which we used for group photos & a DIY photobooth. I highly recommend Brossie Belle!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend! Jennifer was great to work with, very quick responses. I order my wedding favors from here, only about 2 weeks prior to my wedding. She created exactly what I wanted and had them shipped to me very very quickly. She created CD mixtapes, well the sleeves for the CD and then printed the song list on the CD. It came out perfect! She sent proofs before printing them and modified quickly and accordingly. My wedding guests were impressed with the quality.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She was so helpful and responsive (the only wedding vendor of ours that would email back right away)! Her decorations are beautiful, and her services very affordable. She really helped me to maintain my sanity while planning our wedding! Thanks to her, our venue looked beyond what I could have imagined. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Madelynn · Married on 05/10/2014

The items were fantastic, Jen was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. I have already passed her name on!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Emily · Married on 03/15/2014

Jennifer was an absolute joy to work with. She not only helped me find the perfect color for my invitations, but she helped create the proper wording for my invitations. I knew instantly that I could trust her and that she truly cared about making her customers happy. She worked with my budget and even created favor cards to match my invitations. Her responses were always prompt, even late into the night. My invitations were packaged perfectly and could not have been more beautiful. The quality was amazing! I highly recommend her for all of your invitation needs!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Broissie Belle was fantastic to rent from! Renting items allowed us to have decor for our wedding/reception that we wouldn't otherwise been able to find/purchase. I would definitely recommend this company for all of your rustic/vintage accessory needs.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with for renting our wedding decor. She was able to help make our wedding beautiful while being responsive and friendly in the process. She had great prices and I found that her website was easy to use as well. She was flexible on the delivery process, letting us return our items a day later which was a great help to us and she did this without an extra charge. I would highly recommend Jennifer at Brossie Belle for any occasion. I don't know how many compliments we received on our Wedding Decor.

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2013

I rented a lot of my vintage decor from Brossie Belle and was extremely pleased with the entire process! She was very friendly and quick to respond via email to any questions I had. What was really nice is that she was very flexible and easy to work with. You get the rentals for the entire weekend which was very nice for us because we were able to set everything up for our wedding that Friday we picked everything up! We then returned it that Sunday and got our deposit back!

Jennifer has wonderful vintage/antique decor at an affordable price to rent! We pretty much rented her out of everything she had! : ) Thanks again for trusting us with all your amazing finds!

Sent on 11/19/2013

I rented a good 30-some items from Jennifer and they were all wonderful. The metal drink containers and the milk vases were by far my favorites and hits of my wedding. Her prices are hard to beat and she was very easy to work with. I would gladly recommend her services to others.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Caitie · Married on 06/15/2013

Professional, yet friendly. I needed an accommodation made, which I thought might be an issue, and found that it was no problem at all. I would rent from Brossie Belle again and I recommend this service to others.

Jolene · Married on 01/17/2013

I have used Brossie Belle for my save the dates, wedding itineraries, and wedding program. I can tell you hands down, that Jenn has provided the best service out of anyone I have used during my wedding planning experience. She is very talented, creative, throe, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her services. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Working with Jen was awesome! She did the invitations and programs for our wedding and did an amazing job. I had no idea what I wanted but with just a few ideas from me she was able to create perfect designs that we both loved. We got a lot of compliments on our invitations and they set a great tone for our entire event. She gave me a lot of options, was very responsive, and always flexible with last minute updates and changes. I'm so happy I had someone that was so easy to work with and could not have been more pleased with the final product.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Angela · Married on 09/22/2012

Jen is a good friend of mine who opened this super smart wedding business and does great work. We had never worked together before, but I couldn't wait to get married so I could see her in action. She understood my bridal vision of a rustic yet elegant wedding, and helped ensure all the details were taken care of on the big day. She provided lots of great ideas, and asked a lot of questions to make sure it was all perfect. She has a killer inventory and great inspiration sheets to help make the wedding day unique and special. She is reliable, affordable, and super fun to work with. Thanks Jen for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Rachael · Married on 09/08/2012

Great service with great items! Made my wedding perfect :)

Sent on 10/04/2012

Molly · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved working with Brossie Belle! Very cute rentals and very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Anne Marie · Married on 05/18/2012

Brossie Belle -was wonderful with taking my idea and bringing it to life. I gave her a very short turn around time with a fastly approaching deadline. She went above and beyond to make sure my invites were waiting for me when I returned from a long trip to mail out, even reminding me of the little things like return labels and stamps sizes. I highly reccomend her to any bride! My invitations look amazing and even the people at the envelope store were gawking at them.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2012

You are amazing at what you do! The wedding programs you created for us were...wow no words can describe..perfect! You have great listening skills and created something very special for Daniel and I that we will keep forever. The paper was great and beautiful and the grafics you added are what really make the programs pop and make them special. I am literally going to frame one in a shade box and hang on our wall thats how much we loved them. Thank you for all you did for us as you really went above and beyond! Go Brossie Belle!! I will be telling others about your services that is for sure!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Scotti · event on: 03/10/2012

Jenn produced the most creative, memorable video of my parents' 50th anniversary, and I never imagined it would turn out as incredible as it did! The whole experience was very easy for me. I just gave her my video and pictures with a few instructions on what we wanted, and she turned it into a video storybook that my family will cherish for years to come. She captured all the special/sad/funny/nostalgic moments that had my family laughing AND crying! I will definitely use her in the future and refer her to friends/family!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Dymon · event on: 02/27/2012

I turned total design and layout of new business related material that included letterheads and logo to Jennifer. I have received numerous positive comments concerning her creative designs.

I would highly recommend her company to others seeking professional and creative printed products.

D. Wood
    Realty Executives of Kansas City

Sent on 03/23/2012

karen · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer designed my wedding program and reception menu for my September 2010 wedding. I shared some initial ideas or thoughts I had based on our wedding invitation suite. Within just a few days she provided me a whole variety of options based on the layout I had I mind. There were a lot of great choices to pick from but we narrowed it down together and she worked to tweak and customize the final selection. She was great to work with and was very willing to complete the text edits along the way. I loved her designs and was so excited to get to work with her on these wedding pieces! Thank you Jen!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

I ordered navy lace invitations and they turned out beautifully! It's much more affordable than Minted or PaperSource and much prettier than VistaPrint. I would highly recommend. Jennifer was easy to work with and I was very happy with my order.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Brossie Belle was super responsive--she responded to my initial message while she was on vacation! Because she was quick and on top of things, we were able to get some guest favors that were high-quality in a time crunch. She was super easy to work with as well!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Jenn was great to work with! She was quick to reply to emails and was willing to make even the slightest changes until we had the invitations just right. I asked her to tweak one of her existing designs and she gave me several options to choose from, and even took some of my design suggestions into account. It was nice to be able to work WITH her on the final design. She was also very efficient with the proofs and final printing of our order. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/02/2014

3.5

Tailored invitations for me. Did a beautiful job. Did as many edits as needed.

Sent on 01/20/2014