Brookstone Park Reviews

57 | Derry, NH

57 Reviews for Brookstone Park

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2018

Beautiful venue! The staff was amazing and the venue itself was pristine. I could not be happier!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Pick the fountain room! Beautiful room, definitely sets the mood.

Hannah · Married on 07/23/2017

This wedding venue was everything we could have hoped for and more. We had toured several other venues but none were as organized or impressive as Brookstone. First we were impressed with the grounds and room options, then we were blow away with the list and help finding desired vendors, and finally we were over the moon about the professionalism of every staff member we encountered. Alex and his team were nothing but dedicated, caring professionals. An example of this dedication is when my husband requested extra mashed potatoes and right away a hot bowl was rushed out to him. Another example was when we had to add and subtract some people from our guest list and Alex was very accommodating. Since our wedding day we have recommended this place to everyone we know and will continue to do so.

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 01/28/2017

We got married last night at Brookstone. From our very first meeting (our first venue visited) to walking out the door last night, everything was perfect. We mainly worked with Kasia who is AMAZING and Alex helped out with our event from time to time and was also a pleasure to deal with. They made the entire process so simple. We opted to find our own vendors rather than using their vendor package. Simply a personal choice. We had a meal tasting last year which we wish we had gone to on a completely empty stomach. SO MUCH FOOD. Kasia helped guide us along the way, we had a couple meetings to go over details. Everything was spelled out financially and we got a lot of bang for our buck, in our opinion. We did get a discount for an off-season wedding. We opted to have our ceremony in the ballroom and reception/cocktail hour in the new Fountain Room. We got so many compliments on the venue. The serving staff was professional and attentive. Kasia kept everything right on schedule and communicated with us during the night. The food was excellent, far above the average wedding fare. Portions were huge and so, so tasty. We were able to take home our leftovers and meals for the couple of people who could not attend. Truly, we have NOTHING bad to say about Brookstone and Kasia. We are so happy we chose this venue. It was the first we went to and knew right when we walked through the door. You'd be making a mistake not to book here!

Erica · Married on 10/14/2016

We can't say enough about Brookstone! They were so amazing! The venue is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I fell in love with it almost immediately. Then when we talked about pricing, and their vendor package (which is the BOMB!) it got even better. The vendors they work with are all well known with amazing reputations and they made our day so PERFECT. We literally had NO problems on that day. Everything went off without a hitch. I still can't believe it! Alex was who I primarily worked with, and he knows his stuff! Kasia was great too when I needed things when Alex wasn't available. He gave us advice that I was blown away by and helped my with my planning immensely. The food was AMAZING. Like to die for. Mouth watering!
    They made our day so incredibly special, I still get compliments over a month later about the room, the food, the service, and the overall beauty of it all!

LeeAnn · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff at Brookstone, Alex and Kasia in particular, were wonderful to work with from day one! They were a huge part in our decision to have our wedding there, we knew we were in great hands. I knew I didn't have to stress on our wedding day because Brookstone had everything under control--an amazing feeling for a bride. Everything was perfect and we can't thank them enough!

Victoria/Nathan · Married on 09/10/2016

Alex, Kasia, and the entire staff at Brookstone Park made our day absolutely perfect. Alex was our day-of coordinator and made sure everything went according to plan with no stress whatsoever. The waitstaff was very friendly, and we even had our own server assigned to us (she also brought the bridal party hor d'oeuvres during our photos after the ceremony). The food was phenomenal, I still get compliments about how delicious it was! Our reception was in the larger ballroom, but the newer ballroom is beautiful too. At the end of the night, we received a nice bottle of wine and a thank you note from Alex and his staff. They really think of all the small details and help you plan and execute your perfect day!

susan · Married on 09/04/2016

Brookstone provides you with not only a venue but a wedding planner who will help you with all the details of your wedding and who will make sure your wedding needs are all met. The entire staff of Brookstone were so attentive and wonderful. They coached us and suggested great ideas and responded so fabulously to all our requests. We can't say enough good things about their service. The food was delicious, the venue looked beautiful.

Jacqueline · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I got married at Brookstone on July 23, and we could not have been happier with the venue. Kasia and Alex were professional, kind, and organized. They made the day perfect on so many levels. The venue is beautiful. It is clean, organized, and tidy. It is constantly undergoing new updates and from the moment we booked it to the day of our marriage they had replaced the rug, the arbor, and created a new flower portrait garden, which was impressive since it looked phenomenal from the beginning. The vendor package made our lives so much easier--we didn't need to run around finding new vendors; instead, it was all included in one price per person. It was a lifesaver and a huge time saver as well. Kasia and Alex were excellent with correspondence. They returned all of my calls and e-mails promptly and knew the best way to navigate any potential hiccups. I couldn't speak more highly of this venue or its staff. Our guests had a blast and raved about the food. Truly top notch.

I enjoyed working with the two wedding specialists at Brookstone in Derry to plan my wedding next year! I went to a bridal show there and instantly knew I wanted to have my wedding there and didn't need to look anywhere else. I would highly recommend this venue to other people!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

We just had our wedding at Brookstone, July 2016. We could not be more pleased!!! Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire wedding planning process Alex and his team were so helpful answering any and all of our many questions I would call and ask throughout the process. They are so organized in every aspect. Our wedding day went so smooth and PERFECT in every way. The ceremony was beautiful, food was fantastic (we got so many compliments on how delicious the food was and how perfect everything was). They really made our wedding day enjoyable instead of stressful as I hear weddings can be! Everything was beautiful. The servers even offered to box up my meal and my husbands meal to take home- it was a perfect treat to eat late night before bed at home! Their price is fantastic for everything that they offer! If you want a great wedding, I would highly recommend brookstone. I can't say enough about how perfect everything was!!!

Peter and Dawn · Married on 07/02/2016

Brookstone Park Event Center was an outstanding venue to host our daughter's wedding. The setting and grounds are beautiful. The venue inside is elegant and pretty. The food (we had the prime rib and baked stuffed shrimp) and appetizers were delicious....and the dinners served were hot. Also working with Alex (General Manager) and Kasha (Event Supervisor) was a pleasure. They were both easy to work with, friendly, helpful and professional. We highly recommend the Brookstone Park Event Center for a wedding or any other special occasion!

• mariespin3

Marie · Married on 08/28/2015

We booked Brookstone during our first visit. The grounds are serene and picturesque, and the venue was the best choice for our ceremony and reception! Alex took care of every detail throughout the entire process. He is the ultimate professional and an expert in the wedding business.

On site ceremonies are held outside, and there is a huge tent and patio. Every single detail is attended to by Alex and his staff. There is on site meetings and food tastings, and Alex answered my questions at any time via phone or email. The value is the most reasonable based on every venue I had previously contacted, and it was the better venue by far! Everything that I had left at drop off was set up exactly how I requested. After the ceremony, the waitstaff ensured that the bridal party had appetizers to eat so we didn't go hungry during the cocktail hour. If we needed anything at all, the staff was right there to attend to our needs. I did not have to worry about a single thing during the evening of our wedding. The food was absolutely perfect - I received so many compliments from my guests the very evening and ongoing!

The venue is one of the most important decisions, and our wedding was perfect because we chose Brookstone Event Center. I highly recommend Brookstone!!

Best night ever thanks to Alex at Brookstone!! xoxo

Kirstie · Married on 05/09/2015

Kasia, our wedding coordinator, was wonderful to work with and always found time to fit us in since we had to travel 2 hours from home in order to go to meetings. She also helped guide us on how to arrange the room, what time would be best, and was always there when we needed something or had a question.
    We used the "vendor package" as well which was the BEST decision. The cake, flower centerpieces, and our DJ were all perfect. We decided not to use the limo service, but mostly just cause it didn't make a whole lot of sence for us and our family.
    The day was absolutely perfect. The food was amazing. Everything looked wonderful. All of our guests were happy.

amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I got married at Brookstone this past weekend on December 13, 2014. I want to start off by saying I viewed multiple venues before choosing Brookstone. Brookstone was the third or fourth venue we looked at and they were one of the only venues that had no issues meeting with us on a Sunday. Kasia gave us the tour, but she also took the time to sit down with us and go over the details. She was the most professional and organized venue coordinator we came across. Brookstone is beautiful, but Kasia was the main reason we chose this venue, she is like superwoman! We had another appointment booked after Brookstone, we went just to see and we knew within minutes that we were going back to Brookstone. We wanted to trust the venue 100% and we knew we could trust Kasia. We decided to go with the vendor package because we knew that if they were a preferred vendor at Brookstone, chances were they were pretty awesome, and we were right. We chose Chad at Get Down Tonight, Freshwater Farms for our flowers, Black Tie Limo and Jacques Pastries for our cake. The wedding day went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong that day, I had no idea. The food and service were both great and we are still getting compliments from our guests. If I had the choice to go back and do it all over again, I’d pick Brookstone in a heartbeat. They really did give us the wedding of our dreams.

I can't recommend Brookstone enough. From day one Alex and Kasia were extremely prompt and responsive to any emails and phone calls. Alex walked us through the timeline during our planning meeting and rehearsal so that we didn't forget anything. I never felt pressured to add extra services (and therefore extra cost) - which is something I found with some other venues. During the ceremony and reception the staff at Brookstone constantly checked in with me, my husband, and our family members to ensure that we had everything we needed. We used the vendor package so we did not have to coordinate any deliveries or payments. Of all the places we looked for our wedding/reception we felt we got the most for our money and the service was beyond what we could have gotten at some other more expensive venues.

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

We were married 9/19/14 at Brookstone Park. Alex and Kaisha are so professional and easy to work with. They answered any questions I had right away and always explained everything in detail. The food is amazing, people a month later are still talking about it. The grounds are beautiful, we were married there and our pictures are beautiful. I love they have the tent outside so you don't have to stress if it rains that the ceremony would have to be moved inside. Kaisha and Alex made sure everything went perfect the night of the wedding and If something went wrong I definitely had no idea. Everyone said the service was awesome. Just a beautiful place to get married!

• User4203500 · 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience with Brookstone. It had everything that we were looking for in a venue: good food, ceremony and reception space close together, and wonderful staff who walked us through the entire planning process. We purchased the vendor package, which made everything so much easier. I didn't have to waste time researching vendors or agonizing over making the right decision, I knew that anyone recommended by Brookstone would be professional and experienced. The day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. I didn't need to worry about a thing, including the timeline of the day, because Alex was right there making sure everything happened to the way it was supposed to. They were so considerate, and made sure we had extra meals to take home, and packed up everything we brought with us very carefully at the end of the night. They truly made us feel like royalty the whole night with their attentiveness. We would highly recommend Brookstone to anyone who wants to make their wedding planning experience as stress free as possible.

Meagan · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I just had our reception at Brookstone this May and we were seriously impressed! We looked at one other venue previous to Brookstone and it didn't even compare (ironically right down the road from Brookstone). As soon as we saw Brookstone and met Alex and Kasia, there was no way that we were going to say no; their professional demeanor and knowledge for weddings was outstanding. When it came to planning and getting ideas, Brookstone provided so many helpful input, and were able to help us keep calm as our wedding day got closer and closer. The day before our wedding as we were preparing all our centerpieces, Alex was patient and helpful and kept us at ease while we started feeling frantic, and we were able to feel prepared and ready to go for the next day. Then the big day arrived, and upon arriving at the reception my guests were treated in a respectful and appropriate manner, and our bridal party opened the limo doors only to be greeted by drinks and appetizers before we started taking photos. Both my husband and I have pretty large families so Kasia was able to keep everyone alert while we took family photos and they made sure to keep to timing perfectly. Everyone was also highly impressed with the professionalism of the servers and wait staff and bar tender as well. We absolutely loved the food, and the prime rib was seriously the best we had ever had! We also loved the fact that even at the end of the reception, the staff were able to help us clean up all our stuff within what seemed like less than 15 minutes and still able to put all the tables and chairs away. We felt truly honored to have such an amazing venue and we will definitely be telling our family and friends (who weren't already attending) about Brookstone and how well they are able to make your day truly special. Thank you so much Brookstone! :)

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Cannot say enough great things about Brookstone! Everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding and the venue is beautiful! My guests raved about how outstanding the food was! Kasia and Alex were fantastic and so helpful! Also, the vendor package makes wedding planning a lot easier. Highly recommend!

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2013

If I had to do my wedding all over again, I would have it at Brookstone again! Alex and Kasia are consummate professionals and it shows in every single thing they do. The venue is SPOTLESS, everything is modern, there is no show of wear on anything. The food is amazing and my guests are still telling me how great it was. Alex accomodated a couple of special requests for us without another thought, which I really appreciated. He really has a fantastic repoire with the vendors which is truly helpful when trying to make sure people know where to be and when to be there. Alex took care of it all. He asked my father and stepfather a couple of times during the night if everything was going fine and if there was anything he could get for them. They were really impressed by this. The staff is wonderful and I was always being checked on to make sure there wasn't anything I needed. While he and his staff are always at the ready, they blend into the background - so you don't even know they're there. They're like service ninjas. :) When we were outside with the wedding party taking pictures, a couple of staff followed us with appetizers and would run in to get any drink requests from the bar. In addition to the help at the beginning of the event, there was also a lot of help at the end. There were numerous staff that helped to pack things up for me so my mom and I wouldn't have to. When I got home, vases were carefully wrapped in paper and every little memento was there. They forgot nothing and packed everything up like it was their own. It was an absolutely fantastic experience and I would recommend them to ANYONE who is looking for a beautiful, affordable place to have a wedding.

Jesse · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I were looking for a venue that would only have one wedding at a time. It was important to us that if we were spending the amount of time, effort, and money on having a beautiful wedding, we wanted to make sure we were not sharing our day with another party. Alex was more than helpful in providing us with a great understanding of what they offered to their brides and grooms. The ballroom was absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was outstanding.

Liz · Married on 08/11/2013

Brookstone is absolutely amazing place. Everyone there was fantastic. I couldn't have ask for a better place for my wedding!

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2013

Brookstone was great, great sevice and we had the best day!