Brookstone Park Reviews

62 Reviews for Brookstone Park

• alyssa

alyssa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Nothing but helpful

I am the bride that asks a million questions and they anwser them with ease. Such a kind professional staff

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 8/17/2019

We had our wedding reception at Brookstone Park in the Fountain Room on 8/17/2019. We loved everything about this venue from our first visit. Alex and his staff were always responsive and gracious in answering any questions we had leading up to our big day. The venue is amazing and has beautiful places for outdoor photos. The food is delicious and we had many compliments on the food and how nice the facility is. Thank you again to Alex and his staff for making our wedding reception the best day ever!

Jennifer and Jon Perry

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff!

We are so happy that we chose Brookstone Park as our wedding venue! Everything was perfect! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff works so hard to make sure all goes well and that you are happy with everything.

The food was great, and so many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had been to!

Alex was great to work with throughout the whole planning process. Everyone day of the wedding was great too — especially Denise who was always checking in to make sure we had everything we needed!

We would highly recommend Brookstone to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Thank you Brookstone!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Ciminera Jr · Married on 04/19/2019

Great experience

From the moment we were received we knew this was our venue! Alex was so prepared and helpful with the entire process and the most recent tasting was fantastic. Can’t wait to get married there this April!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2018

Beautiful venue! The staff was amazing and the venue itself was pristine. I could not be happier!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/15/2018

Perfect venue and staff for our special day

Brookstone has the most amazing staff. Alex is phenomenal at his job and makes sure the day goes off without a hitch. We booked the newly renovated Fountain Room which come with up-lighting and a modern feel, so we didn't feel the need to add too many extra decorations. The best part about Brookstone is their amazing food, our guests still rave about the meals and appetizers to this day, including the vegetarian option. We utilized their vendor package for the cake, DJ and limo service and they handled all of the billing and day of coordination for us! If you want as stress-free of a wedding as possible let Brookstone handle your special day for you!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Pick the fountain room! Beautiful room, definitely sets the mood.

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 01/28/2017

We got married last night at Brookstone. From our very first meeting (our first venue visited) to walking out the door last night, everything was perfect. We mainly worked with Kasia who is AMAZING and Alex helped out with our event from time to time and was also a pleasure to deal with. They made the entire process so simple. We opted to find our own vendors rather than using their vendor package. Simply a personal choice. We had a meal tasting last year which we wish we had gone to on a completely empty stomach. SO MUCH FOOD. Kasia helped guide us along the way, we had a couple meetings to go over details. Everything was spelled out financially and we got a lot of bang for our buck, in our opinion. We did get a discount for an off-season wedding. We opted to have our ceremony in the ballroom and reception/cocktail hour in the new Fountain Room. We got so many compliments on the venue. The serving staff was professional and attentive. Kasia kept everything right on schedule and communicated with us during the night. The food was excellent, far above the average wedding fare. Portions were huge and so, so tasty. We were able to take home our leftovers and meals for the couple of people who could not attend. Truly, we have NOTHING bad to say about Brookstone and Kasia. We are so happy we chose this venue. It was the first we went to and knew right when we walked through the door. You'd be making a mistake not to book here!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Erica · Married on 10/14/2016

We can't say enough about Brookstone! They were so amazing! The venue is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I fell in love with it almost immediately. Then when we talked about pricing, and their vendor package (which is the BOMB!) it got even better. The vendors they work with are all well known with amazing reputations and they made our day so PERFECT. We literally had NO problems on that day. Everything went off without a hitch. I still can't believe it! Alex was who I primarily worked with, and he knows his stuff! Kasia was great too when I needed things when Alex wasn't available. He gave us advice that I was blown away by and helped my with my planning immensely. The food was AMAZING. Like to die for. Mouth watering!
    They made our day so incredibly special, I still get compliments over a month later about the room, the food, the service, and the overall beauty of it all!

Sent on 11/23/2016

LeeAnn · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff at Brookstone, Alex and Kasia in particular, were wonderful to work with from day one! They were a huge part in our decision to have our wedding there, we knew we were in great hands. I knew I didn't have to stress on our wedding day because Brookstone had everything under control--an amazing feeling for a bride. Everything was perfect and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Victoria/Nathan · Married on 09/10/2016

Alex, Kasia, and the entire staff at Brookstone Park made our day absolutely perfect. Alex was our day-of coordinator and made sure everything went according to plan with no stress whatsoever. The waitstaff was very friendly, and we even had our own server assigned to us (she also brought the bridal party hor d'oeuvres during our photos after the ceremony). The food was phenomenal, I still get compliments about how delicious it was! Our reception was in the larger ballroom, but the newer ballroom is beautiful too. At the end of the night, we received a nice bottle of wine and a thank you note from Alex and his staff. They really think of all the small details and help you plan and execute your perfect day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

susan · Married on 09/04/2016

Brookstone provides you with not only a venue but a wedding planner who will help you with all the details of your wedding and who will make sure your wedding needs are all met. The entire staff of Brookstone were so attentive and wonderful. They coached us and suggested great ideas and responded so fabulously to all our requests. We can't say enough good things about their service. The food was delicious, the venue looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I got married at Brookstone on July 23, and we could not have been happier with the venue. Kasia and Alex were professional, kind, and organized. They made the day perfect on so many levels. The venue is beautiful. It is clean, organized, and tidy. It is constantly undergoing new updates and from the moment we booked it to the day of our marriage they had replaced the rug, the arbor, and created a new flower portrait garden, which was impressive since it looked phenomenal from the beginning. The vendor package made our lives so much easier--we didn't need to run around finding new vendors; instead, it was all included in one price per person. It was a lifesaver and a huge time saver as well. Kasia and Alex were excellent with correspondence. They returned all of my calls and e-mails promptly and knew the best way to navigate any potential hiccups. I couldn't speak more highly of this venue or its staff. Our guests had a blast and raved about the food. Truly top notch.

Sent on 08/04/2016

I enjoyed working with the two wedding specialists at Brookstone in Derry to plan my wedding next year! I went to a bridal show there and instantly knew I wanted to have my wedding there and didn't need to look anywhere else. I would highly recommend this venue to other people!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

We just had our wedding at Brookstone, July 2016. We could not be more pleased!!! Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire wedding planning process Alex and his team were so helpful answering any and all of our many questions I would call and ask throughout the process. They are so organized in every aspect. Our wedding day went so smooth and PERFECT in every way. The ceremony was beautiful, food was fantastic (we got so many compliments on how delicious the food was and how perfect everything was). They really made our wedding day enjoyable instead of stressful as I hear weddings can be! Everything was beautiful. The servers even offered to box up my meal and my husbands meal to take home- it was a perfect treat to eat late night before bed at home! Their price is fantastic for everything that they offer! If you want a great wedding, I would highly recommend brookstone. I can't say enough about how perfect everything was!!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Peter and Dawn · Married on 07/02/2016

Brookstone Park Event Center was an outstanding venue to host our daughter's wedding. The setting and grounds are beautiful. The venue inside is elegant and pretty. The food (we had the prime rib and baked stuffed shrimp) and appetizers were delicious....and the dinners served were hot. Also working with Alex (General Manager) and Kasha (Event Supervisor) was a pleasure. They were both easy to work with, friendly, helpful and professional. We highly recommend the Brookstone Park Event Center for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • mariespin3

Marie · Married on 08/28/2015

We booked Brookstone during our first visit. The grounds are serene and picturesque, and the venue was the best choice for our ceremony and reception! Alex took care of every detail throughout the entire process. He is the ultimate professional and an expert in the wedding business.

On site ceremonies are held outside, and there is a huge tent and patio. Every single detail is attended to by Alex and his staff. There is on site meetings and food tastings, and Alex answered my questions at any time via phone or email. The value is the most reasonable based on every venue I had previously contacted, and it was the better venue by far! Everything that I had left at drop off was set up exactly how I requested. After the ceremony, the waitstaff ensured that the bridal party had appetizers to eat so we didn't go hungry during the cocktail hour. If we needed anything at all, the staff was right there to attend to our needs. I did not have to worry about a single thing during the evening of our wedding. The food was absolutely perfect - I received so many compliments from my guests the very evening and ongoing!

The venue is one of the most important decisions, and our wedding was perfect because we chose Brookstone Event Center. I highly recommend Brookstone!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Best night ever thanks to Alex at Brookstone!! xoxo

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kirstie · Married on 05/09/2015

Kasia, our wedding coordinator, was wonderful to work with and always found time to fit us in since we had to travel 2 hours from home in order to go to meetings. She also helped guide us on how to arrange the room, what time would be best, and was always there when we needed something or had a question.
    We used the "vendor package" as well which was the BEST decision. The cake, flower centerpieces, and our DJ were all perfect. We decided not to use the limo service, but mostly just cause it didn't make a whole lot of sence for us and our family.
    The day was absolutely perfect. The food was amazing. Everything looked wonderful. All of our guests were happy.

Sent on 05/11/2015

amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I got married at Brookstone this past weekend on December 13, 2014. I want to start off by saying I viewed multiple venues before choosing Brookstone. Brookstone was the third or fourth venue we looked at and they were one of the only venues that had no issues meeting with us on a Sunday. Kasia gave us the tour, but she also took the time to sit down with us and go over the details. She was the most professional and organized venue coordinator we came across. Brookstone is beautiful, but Kasia was the main reason we chose this venue, she is like superwoman! We had another appointment booked after Brookstone, we went just to see and we knew within minutes that we were going back to Brookstone. We wanted to trust the venue 100% and we knew we could trust Kasia. We decided to go with the vendor package because we knew that if they were a preferred vendor at Brookstone, chances were they were pretty awesome, and we were right. We chose Chad at Get Down Tonight, Freshwater Farms for our flowers, Black Tie Limo and Jacques Pastries for our cake. The wedding day went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong that day, I had no idea. The food and service were both great and we are still getting compliments from our guests. If I had the choice to go back and do it all over again, I’d pick Brookstone in a heartbeat. They really did give us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/18/2014

I can't recommend Brookstone enough. From day one Alex and Kasia were extremely prompt and responsive to any emails and phone calls. Alex walked us through the timeline during our planning meeting and rehearsal so that we didn't forget anything. I never felt pressured to add extra services (and therefore extra cost) - which is something I found with some other venues. During the ceremony and reception the staff at Brookstone constantly checked in with me, my husband, and our family members to ensure that we had everything we needed. We used the vendor package so we did not have to coordinate any deliveries or payments. Of all the places we looked for our wedding/reception we felt we got the most for our money and the service was beyond what we could have gotten at some other more expensive venues.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

We were married 9/19/14 at Brookstone Park. Alex and Kaisha are so professional and easy to work with. They answered any questions I had right away and always explained everything in detail. The food is amazing, people a month later are still talking about it. The grounds are beautiful, we were married there and our pictures are beautiful. I love they have the tent outside so you don't have to stress if it rains that the ceremony would have to be moved inside. Kaisha and Alex made sure everything went perfect the night of the wedding and If something went wrong I definitely had no idea. Everyone said the service was awesome. Just a beautiful place to get married!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • User4203500 · 2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience with Brookstone. It had everything that we were looking for in a venue: good food, ceremony and reception space close together, and wonderful staff who walked us through the entire planning process. We purchased the vendor package, which made everything so much easier. I didn't have to waste time researching vendors or agonizing over making the right decision, I knew that anyone recommended by Brookstone would be professional and experienced. The day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. I didn't need to worry about a thing, including the timeline of the day, because Alex was right there making sure everything happened to the way it was supposed to. They were so considerate, and made sure we had extra meals to take home, and packed up everything we brought with us very carefully at the end of the night. They truly made us feel like royalty the whole night with their attentiveness. We would highly recommend Brookstone to anyone who wants to make their wedding planning experience as stress free as possible.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I just had our reception at Brookstone this May and we were seriously impressed! We looked at one other venue previous to Brookstone and it didn't even compare (ironically right down the road from Brookstone). As soon as we saw Brookstone and met Alex and Kasia, there was no way that we were going to say no; their professional demeanor and knowledge for weddings was outstanding. When it came to planning and getting ideas, Brookstone provided so many helpful input, and were able to help us keep calm as our wedding day got closer and closer. The day before our wedding as we were preparing all our centerpieces, Alex was patient and helpful and kept us at ease while we started feeling frantic, and we were able to feel prepared and ready to go for the next day. Then the big day arrived, and upon arriving at the reception my guests were treated in a respectful and appropriate manner, and our bridal party opened the limo doors only to be greeted by drinks and appetizers before we started taking photos. Both my husband and I have pretty large families so Kasia was able to keep everyone alert while we took family photos and they made sure to keep to timing perfectly. Everyone was also highly impressed with the professionalism of the servers and wait staff and bar tender as well. We absolutely loved the food, and the prime rib was seriously the best we had ever had! We also loved the fact that even at the end of the reception, the staff were able to help us clean up all our stuff within what seemed like less than 15 minutes and still able to put all the tables and chairs away. We felt truly honored to have such an amazing venue and we will definitely be telling our family and friends (who weren't already attending) about Brookstone and how well they are able to make your day truly special. Thank you so much Brookstone! :)

Sent on 06/29/2014