15 Reviews for Brooksley Bishop Violinist

Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sample Music (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Brooksley traveled from her hometown in Arlington, Virginia to our wedding location in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I was not certain about Brooksley's international availability, but she assured me that the travel would not be a problem. Brooksley provided a comprehensive list of songs she could play at our reception. These songs included genres from: Disney, R&B, Love, TV/Movie Themes and even songs from our favourite video games that we used to play when we were younger. We provided Brooksley with a playlist and she was very accomodating. At the venue, my wife and I were impressed on how kind and professional Brooksley was. She played everything on our playlist. All guests were impressed with her performance. One guest thought that we were playing a recording in the background, instead of having a live violinist. Brooksley also offered to play the song that I would dance to with my mother. My mother was moved on how extra emotional, Brooksley's music made our special moment. If you are looking for a violinist to play at any event, I would strongly recommend Brooksley.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brooksley was absolutely amazing to work with. She focuses on the details, confirms the plan, is flexible, adaptive - - and most of all - her music at our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more! She is a true professional - is a very talented musician - and we enthusiastically recommend her!!!!

Profile Picture Barry, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brooksley was absolutely amazing, she was very professional and her music was an excellent addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour, we would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Brooksley was very responsive through the initial questions and contract phase. Her repertoire is expansive! She was able to assist me in song selection, and did a beautiful job with the music during our ceremony and cocktail hour, even when our guest shuttle was an hour late! Thank you Brooksley!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Violin

We hired Brooksley to play the violin at my wedding ceremony. Our church was filled with warmth and love as she played. Brooksley was the best vendor to work with during my wedding planning. She was kind, understanding, responsive, professional, and gave me different package options to best suit what I was looking for. We would highly recommend Brooksley for any occasion.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect addition to make a special day sophisticated and classy. Her selection of music was expansive and diverse. Brooksley, willingly went above and beyond to meet our requests. She is so kind and responsive that my family thought we were long time friends, but we only knew each other through this booking. She had wonderful pre-ceremony and on the fly needed adjustment suggestions that made it possible to continue to make a cohesive, enjoyable, memorable, and perfect event regardless of circumstances. She filled in for our lack of attention to details and presented details we would have never thought about to include before the ceremony. I highly recommend Brooksley Bishop for all and any event. She is a positive asset to any event.

Profile Picture diana, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Sound/PA System

Brooksley was amazing! She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with, and she made the entire process of choosing a musician easy. She had a few samples of her playing (both audio and video), along with song lists. On the day of, she played beautifully and even stayed after the ceremony to say hi to us. She is both a great violinist and a great person, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User7637319, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brooksley was awesome!! We got so many compliments on how awesome our ceremony music was!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brooksley did a fabulous job playing for our wedding ceremony this weekend. While weather forced us inside and the howling wind made the barn creak and grown some, the music was delightful!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Brooksley play at our wedding ceremony and reception. She was excellent to work with - very responsive, put a ton of time into finding music to play, and was great at making last minute adjustments (as you know...weddings are chaotic) as we requested. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Greg, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Violin

I would like to thank Brooksley for her professionalism at my sister's wedding. She play Spanish songs we requests which she perform beautifully. I would recommend Brooksley for your wedding event.
Thank you !!!

Profile Picture Hugo, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brooksley was amazing! We had our wedding at the Four Season's Santa Barbara and had an outside ceremony and she was crystal clear and beautiful to listen to. My husband and I went to take pictures on the beach and we could hear her from the terrace she was playing on for cocktail hour. It was really terrific. She was so sweet and came to congratulate us before she left. There was nothing I would have changed. She was just all around wonderful!

Profile Picture Hailey, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wow, Brooksley was amazing. She provided quick responses to all my email questions and she had suggestions for the ceremony that I had totally forgotten about. She provided us with request that she had never done like The Game of Thrones theme song! All of our guests were amazed at her skills. She made the day so much more special.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was lovely. The violinist was very professional and she played music that was appropriate. I would definitely recommend her to anyone having a nice event.

Profile Picture Rosendo, 1/19/14, 1 Review