Brookside Gardens Event Center Reviews

61 | Berthoud, CO

61 Reviews for Brookside Gardens Event Center

Aidah · Married on 05/31/2019

A Beautiful May Wedding at Brookside Gardens Event Center

My husband and I want to let the staff at Brookside Gardens Event Center know that they did an excellent job with the wedding of our son and his fiancé. We appreciated the staff's hard work and professionalism exhibited throughout the day. Thanks to all of you, their wedding went smoothly and beautifully - a truly lovely event!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Brookside Gardens was a beautiful place for my wedding. Both me and my husband agree that it was perfect. Linda, our coordinator, was very accommodating and the entire ceremony went without a hitch. Our guests raved about how beautiful it was and we were able to get away with less decorations because of it! The honeymoon suit was fantastic and clean. It was so nice to sleep in, have breakfast delivered, and then go for a walk around the venue before leaving. My only caution/suggestion: there needs to be a better system to ensure the correct bags get to the honeymoon suite!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! I loved this venue and our wedding coordinator, Linda, was so extremely helpful and made our day so stress free!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

What a beautiful venue! The staff was so wonderful to work with and made sure everything was done accordingly. Definitely recommend as a venue, especially during the summer months!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brookside Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Samantha! We loved being a part of your gorgeous day! Congrats again!

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

The most beautiful venue! My family and friends are still talking about it.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hi Brittney,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding here.

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

Brookside Gardens is a beautiful and practical location for a wedding. We found out about this venue in a wedding magazine and instantly fell in love. The gorgeous photos you see really do not do the real thing justice. Their outdoor gardens and pergola create the perfect setting for the ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour. The indoor reception area is also gorgeous and works well for the post-ceremony celebration.
    The staff at the venue are very accommodating and responsive. We were able to walk through the site a number of times before the wedding to show family and get measurements for decorations. The location also has a variety of great photo backdrop options for your photographer to take advantage of. Brookside Gardens is the perfect place for any event and a beautiful backdrop for a wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Carolina · Married on 09/09/2017

Wonderful staff and amazing property. Several of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved Brookside Gardens!! The venue is so beautiful, we fell in love instantly! The venue is great to have both the ceremony and reception so you do not have to travel around. Our day of coordinator, Marcy, was awesome!!! She completely took care of us so I did not have to think about the timeline or where I needed to be. I would definitely recommend Marcy for the day of coordinator! You will not be disappointed with Brookside!
    -Shane & Megan

Sent on 11/22/2017

Hi Megan,
    Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding here and being a part of your special day. And we love Marci and so glad you do, too!

Sincerely,

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2017

Everything was perfect for our daughter’s wedding!! The day was wonderful, and we couldn’t have been happier! We highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Everyone at Brookside was so friendly and willing to make our dreams of our big day come to life. It was a pleasure to work with them. They were so good behind the scenes and recommended the best vendors. Not to mention having a spa on site was seriously helpful. I would highly recommend beautiful Brookside Gardens for anyone’s upcoming wedding! People that attended told me it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to!

Kaitlyn,
    Thanks so much for your kind review! We loved being a part of your special day. And your photos are stunning! What a beautiful bride you were.
    Best,
    The Brookside Gardens Event Team

Haleigh · Married on 06/19/2017

I absolutely loved having our wedding here! The staff was extremely helpful and overall just truly wonderful. Whenever I had a question they were there for me. The venue is stunning and was a perfect location for my June wedding. Thank you!

Bailey · Married on 06/08/2017

I was highly impressed with brookside. This venue gave me the wedding of my dreams at a cost that was affordable. If I had to do it all over again I would choose brookside everytime. Beautiful landscaping, gorgeous venue overall, and the staff are phenomenal. It was so nice to have the salon at our venue to and saved us a lot of time! If your looking for the perfect venue look no further because brookside has it all!!

Hi Bailey,

Thanks so much for your glowing review! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding here and being a part of your special day. We loved every part of it. It's our goal to give our couples the best experience ever and we're so glad that's what you experienced. Also, GORGEOUS photo! Thanks so much for sharing.

Sincerely,

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2017

We loved this venue! Everyone was so helpful, we just had to show up the day of and everything was done.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Loved this venue! Beautiful set up, helped us with everything.

Sent on 12/10/2016

I am so glad we went with Brookside for our venue! I felt so calm when the wedding day came because of the coordinators and how much they took care of. Also- the venue was worth it for the pictures alone! Amazing place!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Jon · Married on 05/15/2016

What a fantastic experience!! Everything went so smoothly. They include a wedding planner in the cost, and a nights stay in the cottage right there! It was perfect!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

The best spa ever! I love the people, atmosphere, and product! My favorite is a massage with a steam shower!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • User5190546 · 2+ years ago

I loved having my wedding at Brookside Gardens! It was beautiful and made my whole day lovely. I had countless guests compliment my venue choice!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lori · Married on 06/11/2015

The staff at Brookside Gardens was wonderful. They were so flexible when we weren't sure if we would get to hold the wedding outdoors because of rain. They quickly dried chairs and cleared the sidewalks. The indoor area where guests waited and later we held the reception, were beautiful. The gardens are so pretty this time of year! It was a perfect day.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Brookside Gardens was a dream come true wedding venue! Not only was it unbelievably gorgeous with so much character, but the people working there were amazing. The staff made sure to reassure us that everything was going smoothly the day of, provided all beauty services and were frequent with the mimosas and beer for our bridal party. If you have not seen this venue, it is a must when looking around the northern colorado area! We had so many guests and vendors compliment us on this choice. Our photographers were in heaven!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Brookside really made my dream wedding come to life. I am so appreciative of everything they did.

Sent on 05/26/2015

This event center is absolutely gorgeous. The day of my daughters wedding it had been pouring rain and then is just stopped about a half an hour before the wedding. They squeegied off the entire outdoor arena and the deck and had everything set up before the wedding took place. They were fantastic!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Clinton · Married on 10/25/2014

The venue was simply amazing. Everything went according to plan and the venues wedding coordinator was above what we expected. We were so happy we chose this venue for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with the way we were treated and the way the venue looked the day of the wedding

Sent on 11/07/2014

Margaret · Married on 08/03/2014

This is a beautiful place for your wedding. Staff and coordinator were professional, supportive and extremely competent. My daughter's wedding was early evening so the romantic ambiance only increased as the evening went on. The ceremony followed by cocktails was outside in the garden area and then everyone moved indoors for the reception and dancing. Guests moved comfortably throughout the beautiful grounds.There is also an Aveda spa in the building making it very appealing. For the value, for the beauty, for the convenience, Brookside Gardens was wonderfully perfect!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2013

the venue was amazing the coordinator they contracted to work with me was absolutely amazing (Little Bird Celebrations). Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. Not to mention it was beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2013