Brooklake Country Club Reviews

Brooklake Country Club 3
Brooklake Country Club 4
Brooklake Country Club 5

Allie · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I had our reception at the Brooklake on 10/24/15. I know many people must say this but it truly was the best day of our lives and I believe it had ALOT to do with the Brooklake and it's staff, especially Peter. Peter was the most caring and reliable person from the day we met him and that did not change after he received our deposit. He was there every step of the way to answer questions and put me at ease and run through the events and how things would work. Anything I had an idea about that wasn't necessarily the "standard", he MADE SURE happened. For example, I had cake boxes to go and little bags for treats and I was worried people would not see them to know to take some stuff to go. Peter personally stood outside and as guests left directed them to the Vienesse table. And that is just one example, he and his staff were absolutely incredible. Bea took care of both of our parents and they all raved about her. The attendant for my husband and I was also incredible. She always made sure we were taken care of and had everything we needed.

Secondly, the grounds are just absolutely breathtaking. The huge ballroom has an entire wall of windows in the back that overlooks a lake with fountains and two firepits. The lobby when you come in is beautifully decorated around the fireplace and the grand piano is a classy touch.

Also, the guests are still raving about the food. Cocktail hour and dessert were seriously unbelievable. The amount and quality of food was outrageous. I do not have any bad things to say about this place.

All around an AWESOME venue. The most beautiful views with even better people running it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/23/2015

We got married at Brooklake Country Club on October 23, 2015 and had a FABULOUS wedding. The first time we viewed the venue we knew this was where we wanted to get married. The inside is gorgeous (especially the cocktail hour room) but the outside foliage and lake are *stunning* for a wedding. Peter was so incredibly helpful to work with from day 1, he listened to everything we said. Every email I had ever sent him he had printed out and in a folder to go over at our meeting right before the wedding. I did a lot of DIY and personalized decor and they were very helpful with setting everything up for us. The bridal attendant the day of the wedding (Bea) was so helpful, she brought us anything we needed. A lot of people say you starve the day of your wedding, well not for us! We were so full by dinner time we had to pack up our dinners to go home with. Which, the food was fantastic! Brooklake has it all, if you want to have a fall wedding...this is the place to have it at!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Brooklake Country Club delivered a beautiful event down to every last detail. We had our wedding at this gorgeous venue in September of 2015, a beautiful time of year that allowed us access to the outside patio for cocktail hour. Peter helped us plan every step of the way and was patient with my many questions and requests. The actual day of the wedding was fantastic, no detail was overlooked, and all of our guests had a wonderful evening. You don't realize how quickly time will fly and if it wasn't for Bea and Peter, my bridal party, groom and our families wouldn't have eaten a bite of food we were having such a good time. But Bea tended to all of us and made sure we had cold drinks and food in our stomach to enjoy the night to the fullest. Thank you to Peter and the Brooklake Country Club staff, I will be recommending you to everyone planning a wedding in the North Jersey area!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

We are so happy with how everything turned out for our wedding at Brooklake! Even with gray skies, the day was absolutely beautiful. From start to finish, Peter and his staff made sure all of our questions were answered and that everything came together wonderfully on wedding day. Everyone keeps raving about the food and service. We highly recommend this venue for your future event.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2015

My husband and I actually got married in Las Vegas in May but buy Family demand we started planning a reception in July. While searching the internet I came upon a picture of the grounds of Brooklake Country Club and simply fell in love with it. No one I knew had been there so we checked the reviews on all sites and found NOTHING negative so we called and got my man Stanley. They they had Nov. 7th open, so we ran right out to meet with Stanley, the coolest guy in the business by far. When you drive onto the property you can feel this is someplace special, the lobby is warm and welcoming and I could visualize exactly how I wanted it to look for our day. It’s beautifully decorated with a fireplace, flowers and a grand piano and the grounds are nothing but breathtaking. The huge cocktail area and ballroom have a wall of windows that overlooks a lake with fountains, a patio area with tables and chairs and a fire pit. This not a private club but it is a one event venue so the patio is also yours to use the day of!!
    The planning process was the easiest I have ever encountered and I have done Corp. Event planning before. Stanley and Barbara were a dream to work with and I’m an organized nut. It was so easy I felt like I missed something as most people planning a wedding for 140pp lose it a year in and I had simply months to get it all done. Stanley answered every email assuring me, it would be perfect and everything we dreamed of. (And he was right)
    The day of was absolutely seamless, everything was exactly as we had planned it. It was beautiful, Stanley, Peter, Maury, Bea and Noella made sure every single small detail was taken care of. We had a private room to dress in and leave our belongings for the evening. Fully stocked from small fridge to a shower! Everyone was greeted at the door with champagne, the cocktail hour was amazing! The ballroom was gorgeous,

Sent on 11/15/2015

Tracey · Married on 05/17/2015

Peter Mitsaelides and the entire staff at Brooklake Country Club were outstanding in their service and professionalism before and during our wedding. Not one detail was overlooked. Everything was simply perfect. The food was delicious and plentiful, with a great variety of types to choose from. The venue is beautiful no matter what time of year, and is spotless inside and out. Even with all the sophistication of the venue, however, it is also a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Bridal attendants Noellia and Bea and maitre'd Morty were on top of every need of us and our guests. The value for the price is incredible, with many things included in the price that other venues charge extra for. My only regret is that I'll only have one wedding at Brooklake Country Club!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jairo · Married on 04/11/2015

Peter and the Brooklake staff could not have done a better job. From the initial meeting to the day after the wedding it is evident that BCC cares about their events and will do whatever is necessary.

The food was amazing. The high notes for me were the mushroom ravioli, seared snapper and tiramasu. Everyone loved our signature drink which was created by the BCC bartender.

The service is top notch.

Sent on 04/21/2015

jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Nothing but the best from Brooklake! My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with how smooth our wedding went from planning to production. We met with Stanley and corresponded throughout the year leading up to our wedding. He was always quick to respond to emails, met with us in person a few times, and reassured me countless times that I had nothing to worry about. The day of was flawless with a beautiful indoor ceremony overlooking the manicured golf course followed by a fantastic cocktail hour and reception for 150 guests. The food was outstanding with 150 main courses served hot and fresh. There was an abundance of appetizers for cocktail hour and copious deserts and coffees for the end of the night. The bridal attendant ensured that my husband and I ate both at the cocktail hour and reception and always made sure we had a drink in hand. Stanley and the mater dei ensured that the day flowed smoothly and handled everything from start to finish. It was an amazing feeling to not have to worry about a thing and just enjoy the day! Guests are still raving about Brooklake regarding the excellent food, great ambiance, and personalized service. Without a doubt, I would recommend Brooklake to anyone looking for superior service in a beautiful setting.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Sheryl · Married on 11/22/2014

Where to start...When we started planning our wedding, we wanted a place that provided an elegant setting for a black tie affair, and also accommodate our 230 guests. Food was a top priority in addition to ambiance. Upon meeting Peter, the wedding coordinator, I immediately knew he would be able to cater to our every need. His warm demeanor and knowledge about the industry immediately earned our trust. He answered our 1000 questions and was knowledgeable about all of the vendors we planned to work with. Being a bit anxious and anal, Peter made me feel entirely at ease, and made this wedding planning process a breeze. I knew we were in fantastic hands.
    Food: We were so amazed at the complexity of the choices for food throughout the entire affair. There are so many options to choose from, and was a selling point for us. In addition to the at least 13 different types of pass-arounds during cocktail hour, there was such a variety of options for chafing and action stations. People still can't stop talking about our cocktail hour. Not only about the ABUNDANCE of food, but also the quality. The lamb chops were simply some of the best I've ever had. All of the dinner options were fantastic, and when we walked around to greet our guests, all we saw were empty plates (despite who full everyone was after cocktail hour).
    Atmosphere: We were able to choose different lighting options to set the mood for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Being that we had a fairly large wedding, we wanted to make sure that there was space for everyone during each aspect of our wedding. The cocktail hour space is large with plenty of tables for people to nibble. The grounds are breathtaking, and the dance floor was able to hold (for the most part) our very rowdy party.
    The wedding attendants catered to our every need while we got ready, and during the wedding itself. Shout out to Bea for making sure we ate and relaxed a bit. Every aspect was perfection and provided our dream wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2014

My husband and I looked at multiple other locations prior to visiting Brooklake Country Club. When we first arrived at BCC and met with Peter we immediately fell in love with him. He is just so warm and inviting that he made us feel like part of his family. After seeing the venue and the beautiful views we sat down with Peter and booked our date very soon after. Peter was so accommodating as he allowed us to visit the venue multiple times and answered any questions we had, always with a smile.

We had a Friday wedding and Peter and his team welcomed us early in the morning and allowed us to get ready on site. It was great having the bridal suite and the separate groom suite for the bridal party to get ready. Their team did everything to make sure that we were well taken care of.

Our ceremony took place indoors with a breath-taking view over the golf course and lake. With perfect lighting and fall colors on the trees we were able to get some really amazing pictures. All of the guests kept talking about the cocktail hour and how great the food was. We were able to sneak away into a side room and enjoy some of the cocktail food in private, this was great because we knew it would be tough to eat and talk with all the guests. The food throughout the reception was great and the service was very professional. We didn't have to worry about anything as Peter and his fantastic team took care of everything.

Bea, the bridal attendant, was amazing. She welcomed us when we first arrived and kept making sure we had everything we needed throughout the whole night. She even made sure that our parents were well taken care of. My father-in-law said that he never had to get his own drink as she always had one waiting for him. She is one of the stars on the stellar BCC team.

We couldn't have asked for anything better. We truly feel like we are now part of the Brooklake family. We highly recommend this venue and Peter for your wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/25/2014

Wow.. is all we can say when it comes to our wedding day at Brooklake Country Club. We knew the moment that we walked into BCC, we had to have our wedding there. The whole BBC team went above and beyond of what we could ever dream of. We met with Peter, who was extremely accommodating to us throughout the whole wedding process. We had a couple of specific requests that we had asked if he could do and his response was always "not a problem.. we can get that for you". You are the best Peter!!!

This venue is absolutely breathtaking. It has amazing views of the golf course, and immaculate decor throughout the cocktail and reception rooms. We were lucky enough to have our wedding on a beautiful October day where we could capture some incredible pictures.

The food was also top notch. All of our guests can't stop raving about how amazing the food was, cocktail hour, dinner and the viennese table. I also loved that they gave my husband and I our own private room for a short time before and for the beginning of the cocktail hour to eat the delicious cocktail food. We appreciated that because we knew that if they didn't do that for us we probably wouldn't have ate!

The service was also impeccable. Bea, my bridal attendant, was absolutely amazing!! She was there to assist us in anything we needed. We were truly treated like royalty. Marty was fantastic as well with making sure our needs were met.

From start to finish, everything BCC did was professional and very well organized, I can honestly say I had nothing to worry about. Everything was absolutely perfect. They also only do 1 wedding at time, so it's completely catered to just you and your guests.

I would highly recommend BCC to anyone. Definitely make this a must see. They truly know how to make your wedding day an experience that exceeds every expectation you could ever imagine.

Thank you BCC for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2014

Peter was our Event Director at Brooklake Country Club. When we first walked in to BLCC to check out the venue, we were immediately impressed by Peter's passion and care for every detail. To him, we were not 'just another' wedding, he made us feel special and listened to everything we had to say. The day of the wedding, I knew I did not have to worry about any detail because the Brooklake staff had it all covered. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful venue, the view and how incredible (and plentiful) all of the food was. The presentation and variety of food at the cocktail hour was incredible. I just wish my groom and I stopped talking to people so we could have eaten more!

Everything from dropping all of our items off to picking them up the day after the wedding was very easy and very organized. Brooklake was perfect for our wedding and it's a day we will remember forever.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2014

Brooklake Country Club is absolutely amazing - from the staff, to the food, to the service and lastly the gorgeous views of the golf course. We could not recommend anything else - absolutely exceptional. We worked with Peter who was literally at our beck and call throughout the entire process. His entire staff worked so hard to make our day seamless and memorable. We'd like to give special thanks to Bea who did such an amazing job making sure we had everything we could possibly need on the day of - she was a 2nd mother to the entire bridal party. Our guests raved about the venue and the food was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to have another event there just to have the chance to work with these great people. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Shari · Married on 07/27/2014

We had my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Brooklake Country Club. We could not have been more pleased with every aspect of Brooklake, from the venue itself to all of the staff. Peter was amazing from day one - a consummate professional in every way and an absolute pleasure to work with! The venue offers a perfect setting for a wedding - inside and out. Our guests raved about everything, from the beauty of the setting to the amazing food and service. Honestly, Brooklake surpassed all of our expectations and enabled our family to have a perfect and unforgettable day!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

We recently got married at this country club. Our primary contact was Peter. He was great to work with from the day we had our initial appt to our big day. He made sure that we had everything we needed and went above and beyond to take care of our needs. The venue and beauty of the course speaks for itself. We had an outdoor Indian wedding ceremony and everything just went perfectly. The staff was very cordial and punctual. I would highly recommend this place. Thank you Peter for all your help! -Kushal and Nehal

Sent on 08/06/2014

We had a private wedding ceremony on June 4th and our reception on October 4th at Brooklake Country Club. This is the thank you note that we sent to Peter, our fabulous contact at Brooklake...

From day one you and your team have been nothing short of outstanding and its
    been appreciated throughout the entire process. Everything was absolutely
    incredible and our guests keep commenting on how much they enjoyed themselves, the food
    and about the beauty of the venue.

From yourself to Carol (Peter's Asisstant) to Noellia (bridal attendant) to the restroom attendant to the Maitre D and wait staff and bartenders, you were all so helpful and constantly available when we needed something.

Thank you again for a fantastic and stress free experience. You committed to a
    confidence in your venue and team that made it impossible for us to think
    anything could be anything less than amazing. And is was...amazing :)

Sent on 10/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

I couldn't be happier to have selected Brooklake Country Club for our wedding!

From the first time we met Peter and toured the facility we knew it would be the place for our wedding! We were treated like family every time we visited and felt at ease with putting our event in their hands. Peter made sure that everything was absolutely perfect throughout the planning experience and on the day of the event him and his staff took care of every single little detail - I didn't have to worry at all!!

The service they provide is beyond 5 stars - our guest haven't stopped raving about the service, food, venue, etc. Many have told us it's the best wedding they have ever attended.

If I did it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to select BCC and will certainly use them to host other events in the future!

Thank you to Peter and the entire BCC team for making my wedding the most amazing and memorable event!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/07/2013

I just held my wedding reception at Brooklake this past Saturday and I can't say enough about Brooklake Country Club and their staff. Peter had us sold on the venue the first day we visited. He was amazing to work with. Anything we asked for he was willing to do for us. He went above and beyond to create the most amazing cocktail hour, dinner, and outstanding dessert display. We are so thankful for Peter and for his attention to detail and professionalism throughout our entire wedding experience. Our reception was perfect. Peter knows how to throw a wedding!

The food throughout our entire reception was excellent. We had tasted the food a few weeks before and were so excited for our guests to enjoy it the day of our wedding. People are still buzzing about our cocktail hour and how wonderful their food and dessert was.

Finally I need to give a shout out to Nelly, my bridal attendant. She was so amazing. As soon as we got to Brooklake she took me to the bridal suite and catered to my every need. She forced me to eat, which I am so thankful for and showed up with a fresh glass of wine as I mingled at tables with my guests. It was awesome having her throughout the reception!

I would highly recommend Brooklake if you are looking for a wedding venue. We could not have asked for a better party to celebrate our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Brooklake and Peter the director truly helped in making my wedding day the best day of my life! I did an afternoon wedding because it was November and I wanted my guests to be able to see the spectacular view. Everything was amazing. This venue has an actual premium liquor bar: grey goose, Jager, Jack D. And the food is excellent and presented in a 5 star manner. My guests were blown away at how amazing this venue is. You have to see it for yourself! No other in the area can compete and it was a short ride for my guests from the church in Morristown. I can't believe how beautiful my wedding was. Thank you Peter, Noellia (my bridal attendant) and the rest of the staff!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

charlene · Married on 11/02/2013

I legitimately loved our venue!!! Every single thing was perfect. Peter and Bea were exceptional !!! The food was delicious and thankfully we had a great maitre'd who made us make time to eat and enjoy each other. Can't beat the service or environment !

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2013

I am eternally grateful to Peter and the entire staff of Brooklake Country Club for making my wedding day dreams come true.

From our first meeting with Peter when we saw the venue for the first time, it was obvious that the customer service was going to stand out from the rest of the venues we had seen (and we had seen several). Peter made us feel comfortable and special; we didn't feel like we would just be another set of dollar signs to this venue. Peter and his staff went out of their way from the day we booked through the end of our wedding night to make sure our wedding was perfect.

I have to say that one of the best parts about Brooklake is their full package: we weren't nickel and dimed for lighting or food or using the bridal suite, etc. They only host one wedding at a time, and the food was excellent. They provide opportunites to upgrade for cocktail hour but we didn't have the need to.

I continue to receive dozens of compliments on our wedding for the breathtaking views and atmosphere, the service, and the food, and I have Brooklake to thank!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/31/2013

Brooklake Country Club was a wonderful place to get married. Peter is so professional and is super helpful. I loved everything about this venue, from the grounds to the delicious food. I would highly recommend Brooklake Country Club to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Colleen · Married on 08/16/2013

We had an amazing wedding reception at Brooklake Country Club. I would highly recommend this venue. The quality of service and attention to details were top notch. Peter is outstanding to work with. He goes above and beyond to make you feel special. Everyone was raving about our wedding. Bea took care of us the entire night. You will not be disappointed at all! I can't wait to attend a wedding here in the future.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/02/2013

The best decision my husband and I made during wedding planning was choosing Brooklake Country Club as our venue. Everything was absolutely perfect! Going into our wedding day, we knew that BCC was going to do a wonderful job with our reception, but they somehow exceeded our already high expectations – which we didn’t think was possible. Peter was absolutely amazing from the moment we met him until our wedding day. He made the process very simple and stress-free. He truly cares about making your wedding day perfect. Every time my husband and I met with Peter, we loved him more and more. Maury was our maître d the day of the wedding and he also did an excellent job. My brother-in-law created a photomontage to be played at our reception. When he couldn’t get the projector to cooperate, Maury was right there to help him and they were able to get everything running smoothly. We also had Bea as our bridal assistant, and she made sure my husband and our families/bridal party ate throughout the reception and got us anything we needed throughout the night. Peter, Maury, Bea and the entire staff at Brooklake really take great pride in the receptions they run and they went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was special. To be able to truthfully say that there was not one thing that went wrong, not one tiny hiccup, during our reception really speaks volumes to the type of service at Brooklake. BCC is a beautiful venue for your wedding. The grounds are meticulous, the food is delicious, and the service is incomparable. We are still getting compliments about how wonderful our wedding day was! We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect venue!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/29/2013

From the moment we walked into Brooklake Country Club, my fiance and I knew that is where we wanted to have our wedding reception. Peter was so helpful and flexible in creating a delicious menu and unforgettable night. The large cocktail hour area, ballroom, and dance floor accommodated my 200 guests. We enjoyed the beautiful views of the golf course while outside for cocktail hour/pictures and continued to take in the scenery through the huge windows once inside the ballroom. Bea was my bridal attendant the night of the wedding and she was so accommodating, making sure we got to taste our cocktail hour food and had some time alone before greeting our guests. She always had a new cocktail waiting as soon as our drinks were half empty. It was an unforgettable night that could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend checking out Brooklake and guarantee that you will be impressed form the moment you step in!

Sent on 12/11/2013