Brookfield Wedding Cakes Reviews

49 | Brookfield, WI

49 Reviews for Brookfield Wedding Cakes

49 Brookfield Wedding Cakes Reviews

Sonia · Married on 05/26/2018

Susan is amazing!! I had my cake tasting with 2 other bridesmaids-it was a very fun, laid back process. Her pricing is quite reasonable and her cake is very tasty. Everyone loved my wedding cake, all thanks to Susan!

Christie · Married on 07/14/2017

Susan of Brookfield Wedding Cakes did a fantastic job with our wedding cake - both in looks and in taste! Leading up to our big day, planning for our cake was so fun. Susan was interested in all of our wedding details so that she could make a cake that would be a perfect match with the look of our wedding. Communication was great and everything was priced very appropriately. The cake was delivered on time and it was BEAUTIFUL when we saw it. It's also safe to say it's the best cake I've ever had; my husband doesn't normally like sweets or cake, but he ate it up and said it was delicious! Throughout the night, our guests kept asking us where we got the cake because they could not stop eating it either! I would absolutely recommend Brookfield Wedding cakes to others!

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Brookfield Wedding Cakes is such an awesome business. Susan is an absolutely incredible baker and decorator, and she does everything in her house! It's truly amazing. Our cake looked exactly how we imagined it, and tasted even better. Susan sat down with us and made sure she understood what we envisioned. Each of the cake pictures she showed us were clearly very individualized to each wedding/event. Can't recommend her enough!

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful! It was even better than I pictured! Not only was the cake beautiful, it was also delicious! Our guests kept commenting on how delicious the cake was. Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with and so accommodating. I would highly recommend Brookfield Wedding Cakes!

Kirsten · Married on 10/16/2015

Our wedding cake was amazing! When I first layed eyes on it at our wedding I was thrilled and knew I made the right choice going with Brookfield wedding cakes! It was delicious and exceeded my expectations. They are very easy to work with and were able to answer all of my questions!

Benjamin · Married on 09/05/2015

This is the best cake that I have had in my entire life! Guests raved about how delicious it was. Also, the cake looked absolutely stunning and they did an amazing job making it look EXACTLY how I wanted it. Susan was extremely friendly, helpful and easy to work with. We did not encounter a single problem working with them and they made our wedding cake process so smooth and simple. I would not recommend getting your wedding cake from anywhere else!

Beautiful and delicious! Very easy to work with.

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

Susan was the only baker we met with, but I would not have wanted anyone else. She was flexible to work with (we scheduled our first meeting and cake tasting at 8pm, as our work schedules were crazy at the time) and was quick to respond to follow up communication. The cake was delicious (and memorable - I still have wedding guests tell me two months later how much they loved our cake) and her decorating was beautiful. She had a good selection of cake stands to choose from if we wanted, which was a fun element to add to our decor. We used a small group of flowers as our cake topper, which required a bit of coordination between Susan and our florist, any everything went very smoothly. She was also familiar with our wedding venue (and had a good knowledge of most of the popular Milwaukee-area venues) so was able to deliver and set up the cake with very little work required from our end. Our cake looked and tasted exactly like I was hoping - I would happily recommend Brookfield Wedidng Cakes!

Brookfield Wedding Cakes did a terrific job with our wedding cake. The cake looked stunning. We had a tuxedo cake with raspberry filling. It was so delicious! People loved it which is certainly the most important part! I would absolutely recommend her in the future.

Caitlin · Married on 10/04/2014

Not only was the cake delicious, but it was nothing short of beautiful. We had a five tier custom piece that they personally designed on the spot with us. The attention to detail and uniqueness blended perfectly with our wedding theme with an undertone of vintage elegance mixed with Milwaukee flair!

The best looking and tasting wedding cake ever and every guest agreed!

Lindsay · Married on 06/28/2014

Brookfield Wedding Cake did an amazing job with our cake! It looked great and tasted amazing!! I want a piece right now just thinking about it!! Willing to work with our color scheme and everything we wanted for decorations on it.

Linsey · Married on 05/10/2014

Brookfield cake lady made us a beautiful and delicious cake. We had marble cake with chocolate ganache filling, our only regret was not ordering more because it was absolutely amazing. We can't wait to eat the top tier on our one year anniversary!! Thank you so much for baking us a beautiful and scrumptious wedding cake.

Courtney · Married on 02/08/2014

My now husband does not normally like cake, yet he eat all of the sample cake and finished the rest of mine at our initial meeting! After seeing that, I knew Brookfield Wedding Cakes was the perfect choice for us! The day of the wedding the cake was exactly what we ordered and it could not have tasted better! Many of our guests commented on how moist the cake was and loved the sand sugar coating!

The cake was delicious and she did exactly what we asked! The cake was beautiful, tasty, and I had no doubts that she would get the cake there on time and in one piece. Would definitely recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2013

Sue at Brookfield Wedding Cakes did a wonderful job! She was always willing to meet with us and deal with our indecisiveness from the beginning. We tried her cake at a wedding show and knew that was the cake for us. She had great suggestions. The cake tasted very moist and perfectly delicious. She did refuse to put the flowers on the cake for us, but the florist took over that for us. She worked well with our florist causing us no stress. The cake was perfect! Exactly what we wanted.

• Latasha

Latasha · Married on 07/13/2013

Wonderful..... The cake is GREAT and it was beautiful..... I have continued to do business with them.
    You want great cake at a reasonable price give them a call.. Make sure you try the Lemon cake with butter cream frosting.. :)

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

EXCELLENT. A beautiful cake that was delicious even the next day even though there were very few leftovers ;)

• Melisa

Melisa · Married on 06/15/2013

The cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! Susan has done cakes for over 30 years and it shows! Not only does she make tasty cakes, she makes works of art. When meeting with her, she takes the time to understand what the bride and groom want and is good at collaborating on design ideas. Highly recommend!

Our wedding cake looked identical to the photo we gave Susan. It was beautiful and not to mention, tasted unbelievable. We had the top layer white cake, the bottom layer was lemon poppy seed with Bavarian cream between them and a buttercream frosting. We had many compliments on our cake. It really was, the best wedding cake I have ever tasted!

She also made a small cake for my brother's birthday and it was decorated so beautifully.

Great value!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2012

Susan was great to work with. My cake was STUNNING; more than I could ever have imagined. It was absolutely delicious and a great compliment to the rest of our decor.

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2012

We loved working with Brookfield Wedding Cakes. From our very first visit, we knew we wanted to order our wedding cake through them. They took the time to listen to what we wanted and let us view hundreds of pictures to find the perfect cake. The samples were generous portions and very good! We were even sent home with a mini cake of the flavor we choose.
    The cake turned out beautiful and we had many compliments.
    Wonderful people to work with!

Catherine · Married on 01/07/2012

Brookfield Wedding Cakes stuck with us for a year when we first tried their cake at the Wonderful World of Weddings show in January 2011. Of all the cakes we had tried this day, Brookfield Wedding Cakes had the most moist cake compared to all of the other cake vendors at this show. With that being said, 7 months later when it came time to pick a bakery for our wedding cake, we made an appointment with Brookfield Wedding Cakes. We were very happy with the quality and price of the cake. Our cake was unique from any other wedding cake that has been seen in family weddings, the cake was delicious, and the price was excellent compared to other bakeries that wanted to charge more for the same amount of cake. Our cake was so delicious that when we got back from our honeymoon we ate the topper of cake, and the cake was still moist and just as excellent as the day of the wedding a week later. Thank you Brookfield Wedding Cakes for making a delicious cake, and we will be calling in a few months to order a new cake topper for our one year anniversary and any other event that we need a cake for.

Jen · Married on 07/30/2011

Brookfield Wedding Cakes came highly recommended to me and I definitely see why. The owner was a pleasure to work with, she was flexible and accommodating and created exactly the cake I envisioned. It was beautiful and delicious! We are looking forward to enjoying our 1 year anniversary cake next!

Allison · Married on 06/03/2011

Susan is very nice and makes great cakes. When I saw the cake at our reception I was so excited. I even had to make sure that our photographer took a picture. The cake looked beautiful, and tasted amazing. It was incredibly moist and the frosting wasn't too sweet. I HIGHLY recommend Brookfield Wedding Cakes.