Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Reviews

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 5
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 6
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 7

Heather · Married on 09/11/2010

Brooke was so fantastic to work with that she has become my regular stylist. Therefore, I only recommend her to brides whose weddings will not interfere with my ability to get an appointment with her! During my hair trial, I brought about five different pictures, and Brooke managed to perfectly incorporate what I liked about each picture into a beautiful style. She and her sister came to our venue and styled my entire bridal party. One of my bridesmaids commented on how she could not believe that her hair actually had volume, and another couldn’t understand how her hair finally had the ability to hold a curl. My hair looked awesome for over twelve hours, from when Brooke finished styling it until the very end of the night.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Julia · Married on 08/28/2010

Brooke is fabulous! She did hairstyles for me, my mom, and six bridesmaids on my wedding day. She brought her sister Harbor with her, and they were done with all of us in less than two hours. Everyone's style was beautiful and personalized to what they wanted. I had a trial done a few months before for my style, and, not knowing exactly what I wanted, Brooke come up with a beautiful updo. Her prices are very reasonable too ($60 for an updo), and it was so nice that she came to the hotel where we were getting ready so that we could relax and not have to run around the city. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Alea · Married on 06/05/2010

Brooke was a great choice for on-site hair. All the women looked fantastic and I felt amazing.

Sent on 06/23/2010
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2009

Brooke was amazing! I am so glad that I booked her for our wedding day hair styling! I first met her for a haircut about 5 months before our wedding, so that I could get to know her and see her salon. Brooke is sweet, fun and makes you feel relaxed - she has a great personality :-) I then went for a hair trial about a month before our wedding and brought the flower I had made to wear in my hair (I decided against a veil). She did exactly what I had envisioned - on the FIRST try!

Brooke got to our venue early on the day of the wedding and did an amazing job not only on my hair, but on my MOH and my 5 year old daughter, who was our flower girl. My daughter felt like such a "big girl" and she looked absolutely beautiful. Brooke was so good with my little girl, which is, of course, hugely important to a mom. Brooke is incredibly fast, but extremely efiicient. The quickness of her work does not equate a rush job - she is very thorough. Everyone's hair lasted the entire day and into the evening. Her prices were incredibly reasonable and her presence was wonderful.

I will be returning to Brooke for my personal hair care needs - that is how much I liked her work. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day! You will not be dissapointed!

(I have included some pictures in my profile of Brooke's work on my hair and my daughter's, if you want to take a look at what she can do!)

Sent on 12/29/2009

heather · Married on 06/21/2008

Brooke is a fantastic stylist. We tried a few different options prior to the wedding and on the wedding day she traveled to my home to do my hair, as well as my bridesmaids. Brooke is super efficent, professional, and an overall great person. I would definely recommend Brooke Rockwell Hair Design!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Monica · Married on 05/10/2014

Brooke was fantastic to work with for our wedding day. She and her staff are very responsive (which was helpful as an out of state bride) and helpful in navigating what I needed and how much time everything would take. It was so stress-free having her come to the hotel myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready in and the price was very reasonable and comparable, especially considering her traveling to us the day of. One less thing to worry about getting to a salon. The hair trial was helpful to get to know her and her work (which is fantastic). She and Harbor were very sweet and fit in with the girls for a fun morning getting ready for the big day- while not interfering too much either. I was very happy with how my hair turned out and how she incorporated some old pins from my grandmother into my style. Would definitely recommend Brooke to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2014

MM · Married on 04/14/2012

Brooke's sister Harbor did the hair for me and my bridesmaids (5 people total), as well as a trial for me. She did a fantastic job!!! It rained on our wedding day, and we took pictures before the ceremony...my hair still looked fantastic and held up all night. I really loved how all my girls looked as well. She was also incredibly efficient, and finished all our hair in just over 3 hours! Plus, she came to my venue so we could do hair/makeup in the same place. I'd highly recommend Brooke Rockwell hair.

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome wedding hair

Brooke Rockwell and her team are super talented, professional, and experienced. Brooke and her sister were so nice and flexible with my wedding party- they arrived to our bridal suite where we got ready the morning of the wedding, and styled 7 girls, myself, and 2 moms. Each person came in with a unique task for them and different styles of hair, and they really captured each girl and mom's personality with their hair styles. They were able to achieve the looks that my bridesmaids asked, and everyone's hair remained in tact throughout the evening. Brooke also gave me a really positive experience with my trial as the bride- she was my third hair person to have trial with so I had high hopes for her. She was kind, detail-oriented, thorough, and made sure that we got it exactly the way I wanted. She even held on to my extensions for me between my trial and the wedding to prep them. We couldn't have been happier with Brooke and her team- I ABSOLUTELY recommend them for wedding parties!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for the review!
    Can't wait to see some photos of you and the girls in your dresses!
    See you soon!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/18/2017

I had an amazing wedding day with Brooke and Harbor. They were able to come to our venue and work on all the bridal party + mothers which made it so much easier for us! Everything from the trial to the day-of was a positive experience. Brooke is a ray of sunshine on a sometimes stressful day and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Brooke was also so easy and great to work with. Because we had a lot of girls needing their hair done and her sister was doing another wedding that day, she brought along a friend and fellow hair stylist, Briana. I was really paranoid about having a crazy hair-do on my wedding day (the source of many wedding nightmares! Haha) but at the trial Brooke made me completely at ease. I knew she would be able to work with my complicated curls and on the wedding day, I LOVED my hair. I asked for a slight change in what we did in my trial and Brooke created such a gorgeous updo, it was exactly what I envisioned. Brooke and Briana were on time and got done with everyone with time to spare which was great because I really wanted to avoid rushing. They are both so talented and sweet, it was a great decision working with them!

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 10/02/2009

Brooke was fantastic to work with and did amazing work! She spent about an hour with me during a practice session, where we tried several different looks,and she gave me good and honest advice. On the wedding day, she showed up early, and worked with each member of my bridal party to find what they wanted and what would work best with their hair. She was also extremely efficient, and finished an hour ahead of what we expected. Along with myself and my bridesmaids, she also did a special look for my mom and gram, both of who have short hair, and they looked amazing -- like themselves, but better! Our hair styles lasted all day too -- 2 of my bridesmaids actually were able to were their style the next day too! She was very relaxed and was a fun addition to my wedding morning.

The only thing that could have been better was her price ($65 per up-do), but she helped to make everything go so smoothly, that in the end I was happy to pay it.

Sent on 10/13/2009