Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Reviews

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 4
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 5
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 6
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 7

Brooke and her sister did wedding hairstyles for myself, seven bridesmaids, my mother, and mother in law. Everyone looked beautiful and we were done ahead of schedule! It was such a pleasure working with Brooke - she is so genuine, professional, responsive, and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Holly · Married on 09/05/2015

Brooke was awesome! She did my hair, all of my bridesmaids, and my MIL. Everyone loved how their hair turned out, and all of our styles held up through heat, humidity, and a surprise rain storm. Not only was she talented, but she was friendly, and affordable.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Brooke is incredibly talented, professional and truly a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose Brooke to work your special event. She did the hair of my entire bridal party, and everyone looked beautiful and loved their updos. She also is reliable and flexible, which is very important when planning a wedding or other big event. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Harbor and Christina did hair and makeup for my April 18 wedding at the LeMont. My husband and I did our first look in the early afternoon, so Harbor and Christina came on location at 9 a.m. to ensure that hair and makeup for myself, my mom and my four bridesmaids would be done by noon. Both were so professional, yet easy going, and it was great to have them.

Christina worked with me to create a makeup look that was natural. She did an great job and my husband really loved it! All the girls looked great, and Christina gave us some lipstick for touchups.

Harbor had her work cut out for her because all the girls have a lot of hair! Her styles were gorgeous and they lasted through the morning, afternoon and evening! I was so impressed everyone's hair stayed in tact.

I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/28/2015

Brooke was amazing. On the day of my trial she took over an hour to get everything perfect with my hair. She also asked for feedback on how it lasted throughout the day so we knew for the wedding day what we needed to change. I also had to change my trial date last minute and she worked with me on that as well. Brooke and her sister Harbor came to our venue to do my hair and my bridesmaids. They were both on time and had all of our girls ready well in advance. One of the girls asked to have her hair redone, because she wanted it down instead of an updo, and they redid it with no complaints. Brooke also took the time to show my mom and MOH how to put my veil in to minimize messing any of my hair up. I was very happy with my decision to use Brooke! My hair looked great well into the late night!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Courtney for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure meeting you, your family and friends. You are such a beautiful person inside and out!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Brooke was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was flexible, accommodating, responsive, professional, and talented. She graciously met me very early on a Sunday morning before my bridal shower to do a trial. My future mother-in-law was having a bit of trouble deciding how she’d like to wear her hair. Brooke did a trial with her, and also exchanged multiple emails with me to get it just right. Throughout our whole planning process, she was so laid back, easy to work with, and stress-free – she made my life easier! On our wedding day, she arrived on time, worked really well with our makeup artist, and everyone was finished on time. Everyone was really happy with their hair, and we all looked great! I would definitely recommend Brooke to others, and hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tara · Married on 08/30/2014

Brooke was absolutely fantastic!!! All of my bridesmaids and my mother LOVED their hairstyles. We had a lot of different hair types, preferences, etc. and Brooke and Harper were able to make everyone feel and look amazing. They were on time and quickly came up with ideas for bridesmaids who hadn't decided on a style. They were able to move the process along while still doing quality work. I felt that my hair looked absolutely amazing (even better than our trial) and I received so many compliments all night long. I cannot recommend enough!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

ErinNTyler · Married on 06/07/2014

Beautiful hair on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 03/01/2014

Found Brooke after reading a lot of other reviews. Everyone's hair looked great, including mine. Hair held up very nicely all day. Brooke was very prompt to answer questions, and she and her sister were very prompt and ran on time the day of to do hair for 8 women. Very happy with her services!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Tara · Married on 12/27/2013

Brooke was awesome! I did a trial run with her and then she came to the hotel to do my bridesmaids and my mother's hair. We all were happy with our hair! I especially loved mine. Brooke was very kind and enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/26/2013

Brooke is fabulous! I went in totally not knowing what I wanted, just what I didn't want and her hair creation was beautiful. The curl in my hair only lasted a few short hours, but based off of her tips they lasted even longer the day of. The day was really windy and my hair didn't move from picture taking outside, even when my veil got swept up in it.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Brooke and her sister Harbor came to our wedding venue and did a fabulous job beautifying myself and bridesmaids for our big day! They were on time and ran ahead of schedule! When I went to check out Brooke and her salon for a trim, before I booked them, I was so impressed with her skills, she has now become my regular hairstylist!! She did a wonderful job and went above and beyond!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Brooke and Harbor did my hair and my bridal party's updo's for my wedding this past May and they were wonderful!! I couldn't of been happier with my choice!! They came to the hotel where we had the meeting room set up for the bridal party to get hair/makeup. It was fun working with them and they worked really quick. My updo was very involved with extensions and Harbor was very good. I didn't like how one part turned out and Harbor was patient with me and fixed it. It stayed in the entire wedding day and I received so many compliments!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2012

Brooke was awesome to work with! She was very flexible and was willing to come to my home. Two weeks before the wedding I needed to add additional people to have their hair done. Brooke worked with me and was able to get her sister to come with her. Both of them did an amazing job and everyone LOVED their hair :)

Sent on 12/01/2012

Breanne · Married on 10/06/2012

Brooke is amazing!! She was so nice and friendly. She made me feel comfortable, it was like I new her for years ! My hair and my girls hair all looked awesome! It held all day and all night. It still looked great the next day!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Megan · Married on 09/15/2012

Brooke is amazing and one of the nicest hair stylists I've ever met. My hair and the bridal party's hair looked amazing - everyone was so happy with their styles! The stylists were able to do anything my girls requested - to simple up-dos to big curls - and it all looked great. It was also convenient that Brooke was able to travel to our hotel. She set everyone at ease and we all felt relaxed and beautiful by the time she was done. Brook is also very responsive to email and ease to work with. Definitely book her for your Pittsburgh wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 12/31/2011

I can not thank Brooke enough for her talent, professionalism, and the way she helped make us feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! I had a small elopement-style wedding in Pittsburgh with <30 days to plan it. I made all of the arrangements with Brooke while I was out of state. I did not do a trial run or anything, I just trusted her talent. Brooke and I met on the day of my wedding and she did my beautiful up-do and did all the styling/up-dos for my mothers and guests. Regarding flexibility, I accidently texted the wrong "Brooke" in my phone on wedding day regarding changing rooms for hair/makeup. Brooke was a calming presence for me and she went with the flow and came with me to the new room. She is wonderful and I am so thankful to have met and worked with her.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Brooke Rockwell Hair Design 8

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2011

Brooke and Harbor did mine and my 4 bridesmaids' hair on my wedding day, and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the results! My hair is VERY difficult to work with, doesn't (usually) hold curls for more than a few hours, but I was determined to wear my hair down and curly. Brooke worked a miracle, and my curls held all day AND night! My bridesmaids' hair styles were great -- a mixture of up-dos and down-dos. Brooke and Harbor are also very sweet, flexible, and easy to work with. Definitely recommend Brooke Rockwell Hair Design!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2011

Brooke was very speedy and definitely listened to what the bride and bridesmaids wanted for their hair. She was very professional and all of our up do's turned out perfect. SHe was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2011

LAURA · Married on 10/01/2011

Brooke and her sister arrived on location to do hair for my bridal party on my wedding day. They were on time and everyone loved their hair. I would definitely recommend Brooke to anyone needed their hair done for special occasions. Thanks again, Brooke!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Megan · Married on 08/20/2011

I found Brooke Rockwell Hair Design from reviews on Wedding Wire and could not have been happier! I did my hair trial with Brooke even though Harbor and Crystal were the ones doing my bridal party's updos. She did a very good job but ensured that Harbor was the expert on updos, which I had read in reviews as well.

On the day of the wedding, Harbor and Crystal arrived 15 minutes early to our hotel where they did our hair. Everyone was very pleased with their hair except for one of my bridesmaids. She asked Harbor to look at it since it seemed to be coming out, and Harbor redid it for her since Crystal (the stylist who had done it) had left the hotel already.

I got lots of compliments on my hair. Also, it stayed in really well all night and the following day. It has now been two weeks, and a friend's father just mentioned how great my hair looked at the wedding. I highly recommend Harbor!

Sent on 08/25/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2011

Brooke and her sister were the best and absolutely best stylists I could have booked for my wedding day. Brooke was wonderful and honest when I went in for my trial run. She really helped me to decide on a style that worked right for my hair and perfectly replicated it for my wedding day. She was such a doll and one of the sweetest people I have met. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2011

Brooke and her sister Harbor were wonderful! They did my hair plus my bridesmaids and my flowergirl in about an hour and a half! Everyone looked beautiful and was happy with how their hair looked! I couldn't be happier with how my hair looked! Brooke did a fabulous job!

Sent on 08/02/2011
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/04/2011

Brooke and her sister traveled to my hotel room for my wedding day. They both did a fantastic job on myself and my bridal party. They got it done quickly also, which was awesome! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 06/07/2011

briana · Married on 10/16/2010

Brooke is the best. I started going to her about 6 months before my wedding just so I could get to know her. (I'm fussy with my hair.) She is honestly one of the nicest people I know. She is an excellent hair dresser. My hair looked perfect on my wedding day and it stayed in most of the night. Some of the pins started popping out towards 8 pm because I was bouncing all around. Brooke and her sister, Arbor, came to my house and did everyone's hair. Arbor was also awesome. She put extensions on one of my maids her and it looked perfect. Even my mother-in-law was satisfied with her up-do!!! (she has short hair) The prices are great, too!

Sent on 10/31/2010