Brooke Jones Freedman Bridal Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for Brooke Jones Freedman Bridal

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2019

Brooke is amazing!

Brooke did my makeup for my wedding in March 2019 and was incredible! Her prices are very fair and she did a wonderful job tailoring the makeup to each of my bridesmaid's features while also creating a cohesive look for everyone. She listened to everyone's thoughts, and especially since some of my bridesmaids had no idea what they wanted, she did a great job of coming up with some beautiful looks. She was very professional, organized, and also a ton of fun. Brooke made a schedule that made sure we all had enough time and I never felt stressed at all while we were getting ready! It was just a lot of fun hanging out with my friends and Brooke. I absolutely recommend Brooke to any and all brides looking for a MUA for their wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Larriena Bacon · Married on 09/24/2016

Incredible Artist!

Brooke is one of the kindest, and most talented artists Ive ever met! There wasnt a concern or question that I sent her way that she didnt have a solution and answer for. On my wedding day she managed her time with me and the bridal party perfectly; I felt no stress. The look she delivered was flawless and i never felt overwhelmed with product. I truly felt like a more glamorous beautiful version of my true self! I cannot recommend this beautiful lady enough!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Jayanna · Married on 04/06/2012

Brooke is the best

Brooke is more than just a make-up artist, she is a wedding professional. She knows exactly what to bring, who may need what (even if they don't know), she's on time, and is a joy to have in the room as you prepare for your wedding. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2019