Brooke Ellen Photography Reviews

Brooke Ellen Photography 5
Brooke Ellen Photography 6
Brooke Ellen Photography 7

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with our experience. Brooke is amazing! She was the upmost professional in every aspect of this process. We had such a fun time while we she was taking our photographs. Most importantly, they came out amazing! She has such a great eye for photography and told us just how to pose which resulted in photos that we adore.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Brittani · Married on 06/25/2016

You worked with us as a couple and made up your priority! We appreciated so much how you made sure that we were happy, and asked for our opinion! Our pictures are gorgeous!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Kaleigh · Married on 06/18/2016

Brooke was absolutely amazing. My husband and I are so pleased that we went with her for our engagement and wedding photos. She is very easy going, professional, prompt, friendly and is a wedding expert! My dress had buttons on the back and one came loose right before the wedding. Brooke offered to sew it back on for me! She is an amazing person and photographer. We would recommend her to anyone looking to capture the special moments in their life.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/24/2016

Brooke could not have been more perfect to capture both our engagement photos and wedding weddings. My husband and I are not "picture" people and were nervous for our engagement photos but Brooke made it so easy and comfortable that we had a wonderful time doing them!
    Our wedding pictures were beautiful. Brooke and her assistant were very easy to work with and flew through our family photos so we could enjoy the party.
    I would highly recommend Brooke as your photographer and Brooke we will look forward to seeing you again down the road when we need family photos! We absolutely loved working with you, thank you for capturing the best day of our lives! <3

Sent on 05/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

Our experience with Brooke was great! The pictures came out amazing! She was very personable, fun and sweet! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/13/2016

We were incredibly lucky to have found Brooke. She has a wonderful personality and a great eye. Of course, she also has extensive experience as to what works and what make a beautiful composition. Couples will be thrilled at the final presentation of her images. It is clear that she loves what she does and goes above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Brooke is a wonderful photographer. We worked with her for our engagement photos, bridal shower and wedding. We spoke with several photographers at various price points (from "I'll need your first-born child, but that's just the deposit" to "I'll snap some polaroids through my car window as the car rolls slowly towards my next appointment"). We discovered Brooke because she was recommended by our wedding planner but we chose to work with her because her photos are so natural yet intimate (her reasonable prices were an added bonus). I imagine she'd be a great fit for any bride and groom, but I felt her photo style was particularly compatible for a rustic, earthy theme like ours. Her laid-back, quiet yet bubbly nature is what allowed our photos to feel so un-staged, and really capture our personalities and love in the moment. The photos came out amazing and we'll cherish them for a lifetime. Plus, I got SO MANY compliments from friends, family and co-workers who loved Brooke's photos just as much as they loved our wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Tina · Married on 12/05/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with Brooke for our December 2015 wedding. She has such a great eye for photography and captured some wonderful moments. I would hire her again and recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 12/14/2015

We were certainly not photogenic people by any means. Brooke made us feel so comfortable and even had us laughing during both our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding day. She is, by far, the ABSOLUTE best photographer. Professional, honest, reliable, and incredibly devoted are just a few things to expect from Brooke. Her beautiful work surely speaks for herself. I have thousands of pictures to cherish for the rest of eternity thanks to her!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kathy · Married on 10/03/2015

Brooke was wonderful. She did a lot of different shots of the bride and the ceremony. I am sure we will be very happy with the results.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I got married October 3, 2015 and it was a very chilly and gloomy day, but you cannot tell. This photographer was amazing!! Brooke really knows what she is doing. Her and her assistant were friendly, paid attention to detail and had great ideas for photos. Every single photo she took came out beautiful, clear and full of color. I have had other wedding photographers contact me to say that we made the right choice with Brooke Ellen, and I 110% agree! I definitely recommend her for your wedding photos!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Amana · Married on 09/12/2015

Brooke is truly a fantastic photographer! Throughout every step of the process, she was extremely kind, helpful, and easygoing. She is such a sweet person and she immediately makes you feel at ease when you meet her. Even more important, her photos are incredibly stunning. My husband and I and our family members were amazed by the quality of our wedding pictures. She captured every second of our wedding perfectly, and her photos have such a magical quality to them. They are truly treasures! We are so lucky to have such beautiful memories of our wedding immortalized in Brooke's photos. If you are looking for an incredible photographer, you will not go wrong with Brooke Ellen.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2015

Brooke Ellen Photography did a spectacular job with our wedding! We choose to do a first look which turned out great. Our pets are a huge part of our family so we had the girls (our two dogs) come to the photo shoot. Brooke welcomed our ideas and got great pictures of the whole shabang - the flowers, decor, ceremony, family, friends, food, and us! I would highly recommend Brooke - she is very easy to work with, professional, and affordable.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Brooke actually was the photographer for both my sister's wedding (5 years ago) and my wedding this past August. I think her work and her demeanor are both very professional, while still being laid-back. To give you some insight: I love photos, and my husband is not at all a fan. He is quite photogenic, but just doesn't enjoy getting his picture taken. Brooke knew this and made herself available in order to give David more time to get comfortable with her through an engagement shoot. She is good at identifying a great shot and instructing you on where to stand, how to stand, and any other changes necessary for a good shot (fixing hair, flowers, ties, etc.). Through all this though, she is friendly and very laid back so it is pleasant to work with her and you don't feel anxious or stressed out! She took photos of us, the wedding party, and our families formally, but she also took great candid shots that captured nearly every aspect of our ceremony and reception. So I would say she quite sufficiently met all of our photo needs. I know I am raving, but this really are my candid thoughts. I just think very highly of Brooke and her work from experience! Brooke was also flexible in letting us choose timing of photos on the wedding day, which we loved!

She had the fully edited pictures back in 17 days, but she sent us a "first round" of pictures in only 12 days. And they are so great!! The day well captured in candid and formals. She also was very open to any preferences or needs we had: example being that we wanted a "Thank You" photo shot with a prop, and she was able to get that picture to us even before the 12 days.

So, to sum it all up, you really cannot go wrong with Brooke. She is not only a nice person, pleasant to be around and work with, but she is also really, really good at what she does. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Gina · Married on 05/09/2015

Brooke did a fantastic job documenting our wedding this past spring. We were married in a wooded park, and Brooke helped us get very creative with shot locations and styles. She was comfortable to work with and very professional, both in planning beforehand and during the wedding events. She also made a cute blog post on her website, summarizing our day in pictures and with a nice write up. I would definitely go with Brooke again for other photo sessions, and highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/06/2010

Brooke is the sweetest photographer I know! She has taken my wedding photos, my sister's wedding photos, and my family photos on multiple occasions. I've loved every single beautiful photograph she has created for me. As she works, she makes you feel so comfortable and she is always cheerful - you can tell she absolutely loves what she does! I recommend Brooke to everyone I know in search of a photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Thomas · Married on 09/17/2016

Great service and we got our pictures quickly! We were very happy with the results, and the price was great for the quality and attention we received.

Sent on 01/09/2017