Bronzed Bunny Austin Reviews

7 | Austin, TX

7 Reviews for Bronzed Bunny Austin

• Haley

Haley · Married on 04/25/2020

Bronzed Bunny is my go to, ride or die, cant live without, absolute favorite place in Austin! I've been spray tanning for 10+ years now and have never found a better tan - especially in this city. Regardless of the occasion (but who really needs one), they give the BESET tan every time and I always walk out feeling confident in myself and my tan. The Body Sculpting is amazing too - definitely a service worth the $. Professionalism - check. Fun, clean atmosphere - check. Killer tan - CHECK!

Go see Bronzed Bunny, you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Dana · Married on 02/21/2019

Had a great experience at BB. My ran turned out just as I’d hoped and Beth was amazing. Made me feel totally comfortable and was super fun and personable. Will definitely be coming back.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2018

Love Bronzed Bunny! Amazing service and quality. The owner is amazing and the studio is beautiful!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelli · Married on 10/18/2018

I have been going to BB since they opened. I have had tans, hair removal and sculpts. Love the staff and how comfortable I am even in the most uncomfortable postitions. Client for life!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bronzed Bunny Austin's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bronzed Bunny! We love having you in the spa....~ See you soon!

Hillary · Married on 10/13/2018

Beth and the ladies at Bronzed Bunny are seriously amazing. You will be greeted with warm smiles, and a drink. The ladies will help you, pick a tan that’s right for you, and make you feel extremely comfortable during your sugaring process. I’ve been seeing Beth and the ladies at Bronzed Bunny for almost a year, and wouldn’t go anywhere else for a tan, or hair removal.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bronzed Bunny Austin's reply:

Hillary, thanks for taking the time to write a review on Bronzed Bunny! We have really enjoyed getting to know you over the past year~ See you soon!

Kara · Married on 04/27/2018

Clean and Totally Worth It!

I LOVED my experience at Bronzed Bunny. The staff was so kind and responsive, the facility was clean and made me feel like I was in an L.A. spa. The sugaring process was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be - and that's all thanks to my estitician who was AMAZING!! This place is totally worth it and I 110% recommend them to anyone looking to book spa services!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/02/2017

We used Bronzed Bunny to spray tan my cousin's wedding party & it was such a fun experience. Loved the chic atmosphere and tasty bellinis. Customer service was great...highly recommend it for any party, vacation or just a fun night with your girlfriends.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Bronzed Bunny Austin's reply:

Stephanie...thanks so much for the kind words! We had a blast hosting your group that night! Hope to see you again soon!