Bronx Wedding and Party DJ Reviews

21 | Bronx, NY

21 Reviews for Bronx Wedding and Party DJ

Lizette · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Larry was simply at our wedding! He played all of our favorite songs and had everyone of our guest dancing. Having a Mexican/Dominican wedding we made a list of songs that were a must at our wedding and he played all of them and I absolutely loved that. Most dj's tell you to make a list and only play a couple, but he played all of them and had our families dancing. He was so professional, arrived on time and he knew exactly what to do to turn up a party. Loved him! would hire hire him all over again! Thank you!

JAZMIN · Married on 03/17/2017

I'M THANKFUL AND HAPPY 2 HAVE CHOSEN DJ LARRY FOR MY SPECIAL DAY. MY WEDDING :) HE WAS ON TIME.. COMMUNICATION WAS ON POINT. PRICE WAS REASONABLE..SIMPLY EXCELLENT ! MY WEDDING WAS AMAZING AND EVERY 1 KEPT COMPLEMENTING AND SAYING YOUR DJ IS THE BEST ! THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.... YOU NEED A DJ ? > BOOK DJ LARRY ! YOU WILL HAVE NO REGRETS :) J & J VINTAGE LOVE WEDDING 3/19/2017

Avril · Married on 08/17/2014

DJ Larry was awesome! He played for my Sisters wedding and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him for anyone and everyone's special event whether big or small. I thank him so much for all his services, DJ, MC, etc...

Christine · Married on 07/17/2014

Larry was very nice and easy to work with. If I had request he honored them and he also made suggestions. Very professional and nice.

Excellent! on point! very attentive to the wishes of the bride and groom. He plays what you want him to play. Some of my friends from the bridal party want to hire him. Please do so.

Deborah · Married on 03/28/2013

We never had a DJ before! We were very fortunate to find DJ. Larry Love videos on youtube. DJ. Larry Love paid close attention to the details in our wedding! DJ.Larry Love was also very informative and professional in making us aware about his services. DJ. Larry Love schedule was very flexible for our early wedding which was an A+. We could tell that Dj.Larry Love had years of experience in the DJ industry! From our hearts we thank you DJ.Larry Love for making our wedding reception an evening to remember! You Rock! Keep up the great work.

Rosalind · Married on 03/15/2013

He was very involved and reponsive to change!!! Thanks Larry Love!!

• W

Wanda · Married on 12/01/2012

Thank you for your incredible tolerance, professionalism, patience and responsiveness to my every request (and to those wishes from the birthday girl)! I'm greatful you made this celebration one to remember! Once again, I HONESTLY THANK YOU DJ LARRY!

• W

Wanda · Married on 12/01/2012

Thank you DJ Larry for your incredible tolerance, patience, professionalism and responsiveness to my every request (and that of the bday girl)! I appreciate you being an important component in making my Lil Girls Sweet 16 a memorable one for all! Once again, I'm greatful!

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2012

DJ Larry is an excellent DJ. He was sensitive to the crowd, and played music for every age appropriate. I was a little apprehensive when we hired him, but must say that we were well pleased.

Thank you Larry for making our reception a success!!

doreen · Married on 06/15/2012

I was dj Larry Love first lgbt wedding. I contact him the
    day before my wedding.he was profession responsible and the most down to earth guy.i was dealing with a dj before hand and i must say that dj larry was 100x more attentative to mine and wifes needs.i would recommend him to anyone and plan on using him for future events.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 03/25/2012

For my son's 5th birthday party I wanted a DJ that can entertain the children and the adults as well, DJ Larry did just that. I really enjoyed the correlation between the crowd, everyone had a good time. I would definitely recommend DJ Larry for Parties, LOved it!!! Thank You so much!! :)

Johanna · Married on 02/12/2012

DJ Larry Love (aka Larry Ramos) provided music for our wedding reception at an exceptional value! Extremly courteous, professional and prompt. I highly recommend him for your party needs.

Thanks Larry!!!

All the best,
    Mr. and Mrs. Joergensen

Marielle · Married on 11/19/2011

He was truly responsible and kept the crowd going !! Played all my favorites I had a very good time thanks to him I would recomend him with eyes closed ! Thank you so much

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2011

DJ Larry is willing to cater to all of your music needs for your big event. He is very professional and considerate of all who attend the event. He plays a variety of music that is pleasing to everyone's ears and certainly knows how to get the party started. He was a fabulous DJ at my wedding last weekend and I would certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking to boogy on the dance floor:)

Ally · event on: 07/26/2014

This dj was very helpful, understanding, and adaptable to changes!

G · Married on 05/25/2013

DJ Love, aka (DJ Larry Love) aka (DJ Larry Ramos), aka www.BronxDJ.net was the DJ/MC at our wedding in Brooklyn NY @ Dyker Beach Golf Course on Saturday May 25th 2013. DJ Larry had no problem traveling from The Bronx NY to Brooklyn NY to cover our event; he came early, with professional lighting and all equipment needed to rock cocktail hour, and party for hours! I will reccomend our DJ to our friends & family and other couples who need a kind prefoessinal DJ, who is affordable, and has all genres of music: Latin, Salsa, Bachata, Oldies, Hip-hop, Urban, pop, you name it he has it!

robert · Married on 01/18/2011

AmaZing service. He is just amazing and prompt in his services. Best music ever

Rose · Married on 01/28/2012

DJ Larry Love hosted my daughters sweet 16. He was professional, timely and detailed oriented. Experience is his forte. If you want your guests to have a fabulous dance party...call Larry Love. You won't be disappointed.

JoAnn · event on: 11/01/2014

DJ Larry provided our Baby Shower with superlative, outstanding, lively, and enjoyable festive music tor this occasion. He knows how to embrace your choices of music with his but yet brings his expertise's as DJ and MC to the occasion. DJ Larry is also highly professional from arriving on time and setting up his equipment to his interaction with the crowd to his phenomenal presentation of the music. Indeed, Larry was fantastic/distinguished in his musical presentation and in the rendering of his services as a DJ and MC at our occasion.

3.4
      3.0

The Dj overall did what we asked but had some issues with his equipment. Paid a low price as well.