Broken Horn Ranch Reviews

17 | Luther, OK

17 Reviews for Broken Horn Ranch

17 Broken Horn Ranch Reviews

Karen · Married on 05/05/2018

The facility is new and GORGEOUS!! The staff provided us with the basic items we needed so then we could decorate it in our style which was perfect! it's a perfect location - convenient to OKC but you still feel like you are removed from it all... What a perfect escape for our Corporate event!! Can't say enough about this venue! I found this venue while looking venue's for my daughter's upcoming wedding - so we will be coming back to Broken Horn Ranch for her wedding in

Matthew · Married on 03/24/2018

Fantastic venue. Friendly staff. Very accommodating!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

We had an elopement with Broken Horn Ranch and it was the absolute best! Candice was so helpful and took care of everything. The venue was beautifully decorated and completely stress free. All of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how perfect the elopement turned out to be. Haley Dawn's photos turned out amazing. And the cake!!! My guests are still raving about the Salted Caramel cake! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Broken Horn Ranch. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Broken Horn Ranch 1
    Broken Horn Ranch 2
    Broken Horn Ranch 3

Vanessa · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I were married at Broken Horn Ranch in November 2017. We chose to do the Elegant Elopement package! We could not have been happier with the entire process! No stress, just show up and they do the rest! It was AMAZING, from beginning to end! Candice and the rest of the staff were incredible! The price was unbelievable for the experience we had! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone that is getting married! From the venue to the cake to the photographer everyone involved with the Ranch will go the distance to give you the wedding of your dreams! Thank you to everyone at Broken Horn Ranch for making our day better than we could ever have imagined! #stressfree #bestdayever #brokenhornranch #makingmemories

Broken Horn Ranch 4
    Broken Horn Ranch 5

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2017

Broken horn ranch is one of the most beautiful cost efficient places to get married! My husband and I planned our wedding in less than 6 months and it was so easy because of Candice and the crew! I always recommend this place if someone is looking for a venue! I’d do it all over again if I could!

Broken Horn Ranch 6
    Broken Horn Ranch 7

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

We had an amazing experience with BHR!! We went with the Elegant Elopement package, and it was perfect for us! Candace and her team did such a great job in making it a beautiful, unique, and stress-free experience. HaleyDawn Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day, and we absolutely LOVE our photos! We also paid a little extra and got a highlight video done by Ace Productions, which was simply the best— I still get emotional every time I watch it!

Broken Horn Ranch 8
    Broken Horn Ranch 9

Macie · Married on 07/22/2017

Candice and her staff are amazing!!! We loved working with them. ❤️

Callie · Married on 06/18/2017

Venue is amazing. Candace was so helpful. We had almost 300 guest and they all loved the very beautiful venue and the amazing view of the outdoor service.

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely loved everything about BHR! Great people, beautiful venue, and definitely the most reasonably priced of all the venues I looked at that would hold all my guests. Most recommended venue in my eyes! Candice and her crew are fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to help organize my special day!

janet · Married on 01/14/2017

Love! Love! Candice and her staff. Beautiful setting.

Tori · Married on 10/19/2016

Candice will do all she can to make your day Perfect! Her vendors and staff work well together and there are no hiccups. She is truly a blessing to work with.

Sherri · Married on 10/06/2016

This venue and staff are outstanding attending to every detail to their clients, I highly recommend it.

Tacha · Married on 09/22/2016

Such a wonderful place and very accommodating. Any question or concern I had, she was prompt to respond. The outside ceremony was perfect, with a beautiful background for pics!

Kay · Married on 08/20/2016

The Team at Broken Horn Ranch was amazing to work with and the Facility is not only gorgeous but they made it so easy on us to have the event we had only dreamed was possible.

We really enjoyed the outdoor area for our photos. It's the perfect spot and we will never forget it!

Thank you BHR and Candice!! I've told everyone about your ranch facility and hope to attend many more weddings and events with friends in the future!!

You guys are the BEST!

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Broken Horn Ranch is amazing to work with! They made our wedding day perfect! The staff is wonderful and truly cares about your big day! Go tour the ranch! You will love it!

Madyson · Getting married on 05/03/2019

I am so excited to have my wedding here! Our visit to the venue was so nice, the venue is very practical and has everything I anticipate needing such as air conditioning and easy access to the bridal suites, groom suite and bathrooms. I love the indoor ceremony option in case it is raining. They are very quick to get back to you and allow you to set up a monthly payment plan on top of already being affordable for such a beautiful venue.