16 Reviews for Broken Horn Ranch

Event Rentals (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
16 Broken Horn Ranch Reviews

The facility is new and GORGEOUS!! The staff provided us with the basic items we needed so then we could decorate it in our style which was perfect! it's a perfect location - convenient to OKC but you still feel like you are removed from it all... What a perfect escape for our Corporate event!! Can't say enough about this venue! I found this venue while looking venue's for my daughter's upcoming wedding - so we will be coming back to Broken Horn Ranch for her wedding in

Profile Picture User7284202, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic venue. Friendly staff. Very accommodating!

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

We had an elopement with Broken Horn Ranch and it was the absolute best! Candice was so helpful and took care of everything. The venue was beautifully decorated and completely stress free. All of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how perfect the elopement turned out to be. Haley Dawn's photos turned out amazing. And the cake!!! My guests are still raving about the Salted Caramel cake! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Broken Horn Ranch. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Broken Horn Ranch in November 2017. We chose to do the Elegant Elopement package! We could not have been happier with the entire process! No stress, just show up and they do the rest! It was AMAZING, from beginning to end! Candice and the rest of the staff were incredible! The price was unbelievable for the experience we had! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone that is getting married! From the venue to the cake to the photographer everyone involved with the Ranch will go the distance to give you the wedding of your dreams! Thank you to everyone at Broken Horn Ranch for making our day better than we could ever have imagined! #stressfree #bestdayever #brokenhornranch #makingmemories

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Broken horn ranch is one of the most beautiful cost efficient places to get married! My husband and I planned our wedding in less than 6 months and it was so easy because of Candice and the crew! I always recommend this place if someone is looking for a venue! I’d do it all over again if I could!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience with BHR!! We went with the Elegant Elopement package, and it was perfect for us! Candace and her team did such a great job in making it a beautiful, unique, and stress-free experience. HaleyDawn Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day, and we absolutely LOVE our photos! We also paid a little extra and got a highlight video done by Ace Productions, which was simply the best— I still get emotional every time I watch it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Candice and her staff are amazing!!! We loved working with them. ❤️

Profile Picture Macie , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Venue is amazing. Candace was so helpful. We had almost 300 guest and they all loved the very beautiful venue and the amazing view of the outdoor service.

Profile Picture Callie, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Absolutely loved everything about BHR! Great people, beautiful venue, and definitely the most reasonably priced of all the venues I looked at that would hold all my guests. Most recommended venue in my eyes! Candice and her crew are fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to help organize my special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Linens, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Love! Love! Candice and her staff. Beautiful setting.

Profile Picture janet, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens

Candice will do all she can to make your day Perfect! Her vendors and staff work well together and there are no hiccups. She is truly a blessing to work with.

Profile Picture User7329195, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This venue and staff are outstanding attending to every detail to their clients, I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a wonderful place and very accommodating. Any question or concern I had, she was prompt to respond. The outside ceremony was perfect, with a beautiful background for pics!

Profile Picture Tacha, 9/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Team at Broken Horn Ranch was amazing to work with and the Facility is not only gorgeous but they made it so easy on us to have the event we had only dreamed was possible.

We really enjoyed the outdoor area for our photos. It's the perfect spot and we will never forget it!

Thank you BHR and Candice!! I've told everyone about your ranch facility and hope to attend many more weddings and events with friends in the future!!

You guys are the BEST!

Profile Picture Kay, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Broken Horn Ranch is amazing to work with! They made our wedding day perfect! The staff is wonderful and truly cares about your big day! Go tour the ranch! You will love it!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/13/16, 1 Review