Broken Horn Ranch Reviews

Broken Horn Ranch 5
  • Kelly

Kelly Elizabeth Johnson · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect! Love!

Wonderful and amazing venue!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Deidra

Deidra Salas · Married on 09/28/2019

THE most amazing venue ever!!!!

When we visited BHR, I went with it! It was the only venue we looked at for our big day. The staff, the cleanliness, the access to decor, the set up, all of it was so amazing!!! BHR was very flexible and helped + was so supportive on our way. They made all of my wedding dreams come true and I am so incredibly grateful for them!!! I couldn’t have imagined having my wedding anywhere else. If you’re looking for a venue, CHOOSE BHR!!! They will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Amber

Amber Griffin · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

We had such an amazing experience with this venue. The team is super nice and do everything for you. You don’t have to worry about anything! Makes planning a wedding stress free!

Broken Horn Ranch 6
    Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Nicurn

Shannon · Married on 11/24/2018

Best! Best! Best!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The owner Candice was very helpful through-out our whole process. The rehearsal and wedding day was perfect with the help of Heather. I don't know if she was supposed to, but she really did almost act as a coordinator the day of the wedding. It was SO helpful, and beyond her expectations. She checked in multiple times to see how things were going while we were getting ready, even saved a plate of food for bride/groom back since it was going fast. I don't plan on ever having another wedding, but I wish I had another big event to give these guys business. They were sooooo helpful! They set up all of the tables/chairs, help you decide the best flow of things, they even have decorations you can use for free. If I only wanted to bring people, clothes, food and booze, it'd been a beautiful wedding! This is a great place to have a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Karen · Married on 05/05/2018

The facility is new and GORGEOUS!! The staff provided us with the basic items we needed so then we could decorate it in our style which was perfect! it's a perfect location - convenient to OKC but you still feel like you are removed from it all... What a perfect escape for our Corporate event!! Can't say enough about this venue! I found this venue while looking venue's for my daughter's upcoming wedding - so we will be coming back to Broken Horn Ranch for her wedding in

Sent on 10/06/2016

Matthew · Married on 03/24/2018

Fantastic venue. Friendly staff. Very accommodating!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

We had an elopement with Broken Horn Ranch and it was the absolute best! Candice was so helpful and took care of everything. The venue was beautifully decorated and completely stress free. All of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how perfect the elopement turned out to be. Haley Dawn's photos turned out amazing. And the cake!!! My guests are still raving about the Salted Caramel cake! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Broken Horn Ranch. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Broken Horn Ranch 11
    Broken Horn Ranch 12
    Broken Horn Ranch 13

Vanessa · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I were married at Broken Horn Ranch in November 2017. We chose to do the Elegant Elopement package! We could not have been happier with the entire process! No stress, just show up and they do the rest! It was AMAZING, from beginning to end! Candice and the rest of the staff were incredible! The price was unbelievable for the experience we had! I would recommend this to anyone & everyone that is getting married! From the venue to the cake to the photographer everyone involved with the Ranch will go the distance to give you the wedding of your dreams! Thank you to everyone at Broken Horn Ranch for making our day better than we could ever have imagined! #stressfree #bestdayever #brokenhornranch #makingmemories

Broken Horn Ranch 14
    Broken Horn Ranch 15
    Sent on 04/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2017

Broken horn ranch is one of the most beautiful cost efficient places to get married! My husband and I planned our wedding in less than 6 months and it was so easy because of Candice and the crew! I always recommend this place if someone is looking for a venue! I’d do it all over again if I could!

Broken Horn Ranch 16
    Broken Horn Ranch 17

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

We had an amazing experience with BHR!! We went with the Elegant Elopement package, and it was perfect for us! Candace and her team did such a great job in making it a beautiful, unique, and stress-free experience. HaleyDawn Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day, and we absolutely LOVE our photos! We also paid a little extra and got a highlight video done by Ace Productions, which was simply the best— I still get emotional every time I watch it!

Broken Horn Ranch 18
    Broken Horn Ranch 19
    Sent on 05/02/2018

Macie · Married on 07/22/2017

Candice and her staff are amazing!!! We loved working with them. ❤️

Sent on 08/12/2017

Callie · Married on 06/18/2017

Venue is amazing. Candace was so helpful. We had almost 300 guest and they all loved the very beautiful venue and the amazing view of the outdoor service.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely loved everything about BHR! Great people, beautiful venue, and definitely the most reasonably priced of all the venues I looked at that would hold all my guests. Most recommended venue in my eyes! Candice and her crew are fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to help organize my special day!

janet · Married on 01/14/2017

Love! Love! Candice and her staff. Beautiful setting.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Tori · Married on 10/19/2016

Candice will do all she can to make your day Perfect! Her vendors and staff work well together and there are no hiccups. She is truly a blessing to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sherri · Married on 10/06/2016

This venue and staff are outstanding attending to every detail to their clients, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Tacha · Married on 09/22/2016

Such a wonderful place and very accommodating. Any question or concern I had, she was prompt to respond. The outside ceremony was perfect, with a beautiful background for pics!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kali · Married on 08/27/2016

Candice and her crew were absolutely wonderful for my wedding in August 2016!! During the entire planning process, she was always available to answer questions and genuinely wanted our day to be special and memorable. She couldn't have done a better job! My family still talks about what a wonderful time they had and what a beautiful venue it was. I would highly recommend BHR if you're looking for a venue!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kay · Married on 08/20/2016

The Team at Broken Horn Ranch was amazing to work with and the Facility is not only gorgeous but they made it so easy on us to have the event we had only dreamed was possible.

We really enjoyed the outdoor area for our photos. It's the perfect spot and we will never forget it!

Thank you BHR and Candice!! I've told everyone about your ranch facility and hope to attend many more weddings and events with friends in the future!!

You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Broken Horn Ranch is amazing to work with! They made our wedding day perfect! The staff is wonderful and truly cares about your big day! Go tour the ranch! You will love it!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 03/26/2016

The Best Venue ever

Can't brag enough!! I promised my daughter the wedding of her dreams and it happened!! Thanks to Broken Horn!!!

Broken Horn Ranch 20
    Broken Horn Ranch 21
    Broken Horn Ranch 22
    Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Madyson

Madyson · Married on 05/03/2019

I am so excited to have my wedding here! Our visit to the venue was so nice, the venue is very practical and has everything I anticipate needing such as air conditioning and easy access to the bridal suites, groom suite and bathrooms. I love the indoor ceremony option in case it is raining. They are very quick to get back to you and allow you to set up a monthly payment plan on top of already being affordable for such a beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Melody

Melody Serrano · Married on 10/12/2019

Will Not Recommend !!!!!

First off the venue was beautiful, BUT the owners are not very professional. I requested to cancel an event which I paid for, but the event was NOT cancelled. I was told in writing (which I have) I would receive my deposit back and even went as far as replying to my email saying she mailed my deposit four days ago which I took a snap shot of before she tried to delete it. Next I received a call with her husband calling me telling me I would not get my deposit back because of the bad, but true reviews I put on them!!!!! I have a signed contract, email, and a text stating she would send my deposit. Yes it may only be 500 but it is not good business to not hold up on their end, they were paid in full by me, bad business !!!! Yes I tried to cancel my daughters wedding I was lied too, They had already been married almost a year before and allowed everyone to pay and sign contracts under a lie.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Broken Horn Ranch's reply:

I am so sorry but I was not going to call your daughter and tell her she wasn’t allowed to get married on her wedding day an hour before she was scheduled to arrive because y’all had a disagreement the night before so after you canceled your event we let her have her own there for FREE! Because you canceled, it states in the contract you signed, that “in case of a cancellation, the $500 deposit is not refundable at all times.” I have in writing your cancellation as well as all the other sites you reviewed us on with your cancellation. We take a lot of pride in what we do! We LOVE our couples and absolutely loved your daughter, her husband and their beautiful new baby and are thrilled that they were still able to celebrate at BHR! According to the contract you signed we absolutely held up to our end of the contact and I NEVER EMAILED YOU BACK SAYING YOUR DEPOSIT WAS IN THE MAIL! Once you mentioned you were getting a lawyer to try and get the full rental fee back, I asked you to have your lawyer contact me directly and then I never responded to another message of yours! I’m still trying to comprehend how a mother could try and cancel her daughters wedding and her vendors without her knowledge on the day of her wedding. It’s just so sad for everyone involved 😢