Broken Arrow Music DJ Reviews

85 | Broken Arrow, OK

85 Reviews for Broken Arrow Music DJ

Pat · Married on 06/01/2013

John at BAM DJ did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. I had several attendees comment that the wedding was one of the best they have attended and was a lot of fun. I give a lot of the credit to John. He was very easy to work with. He played our suggested music, but probably the best part was he knew what the current songs were that the younger people (my daughter's age) in the audience would enjoy. The dance floor was packed most of the reception. He also played music from all generations earlier in the evening. Even my 92 year old father like a couple of the songs - "from back in his day". John also played the Wedding music and dinner music, both of which were great. In addition, John provided some nice "up-lighting" that made the reception area look special. I would highly recommend John at BAM DJ for weddings or any other type of event that needs a DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2013

John was amazing to work with! Very personal & did a fantastic job at our reception. He kept us on schedule & played all the songs we had discussed and then some! I would suggest him anytime!!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Bridgette · Married on 05/19/2013

John was awesome! He met me before we hired him for our wedding to review what I wanted and what he offered and it was a great match. His prices are excellent, right in line with our budget and much more affordable than anyone else in town. He even provides lighting and a large TV to play a CD/DVD slideshow.

John brought the music and sound indoors and outdoors at our wedding. He provided us a list of songs that are the most played, least played, first dances, bouquet/garter toss, etc. Wedding planning requires a lot of decisions about small details and John was so easy to work with. He guided me through decisions and made the process easy. He sent me a very friendly reminder email to send him our song requests and time line which I very much appreciated. He can get any song written to play and my favorite part is that he even accommodated my four year old nephew's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star request. Precious!

I highly recommend John Johnson and Broken Arrow Music for any of your DJ needs. He takes care of everything and makes sure your special day flows smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. Isn't that what every bride wants?!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

John did a terrific job! He was very professional and responsible. I did not have to worry about his service and I appreciated his prompt responses to phone calls and e-mails. He verified songs, dates, times, and was very organized. He did a great job of getting guests onto the dance floor--something that can be a struggle at weddings. He did a great job of keeping the night flowing while keeping me informed of what event would happen next. He didn't show stress or pressure when the night got started late. He was easy to work with and sociable. It was important to my husband and I to have vendors who were proud of their service and owned their own business. John went above and beyond what I imagined a DJ would provide. We intially weren't going to have a DJ--we were going to use the cheaper ipod route, but I am so thankful we did. He kepts the stress of me and my groom and we had a fabulous time! Thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2013

We both just loved John great Dj and great time, music and he listened to all my wants and needs thank you John

Sent on 05/02/2013

Robin · Married on 04/13/2013

Awesome DJ!!! Our wedding reception was all we had hoped for thanks BAM. Easy to work with and gave great guidance on organizing reception. Guests were requesting songs he didn't have and he downloaded them. Highly recommend!!!!! Stop looking elsewhere!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Teryn · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working with Broken Arrow Music DJ! I've had my fair share of sales experience and the last thing I wanted to deal with during already stressful wedding planning, was pushy sales people. I contacted a couple of local DJ services and was bombarded with sales pitches through email and phone calls. Thank goodness I decided to keep looking and stumbled upon BAM DJ. John assured me when I first spoke with him that he would be the easiest to work with of all my vendors, and he wasn't kidding! Not only was he quick to respond, he offered lots of helpful advice on how to make my wedding run smoothly. I can't begin to express how nice it was to be able to confidently hand over reign and know that my night was taken care of. John did a fabulous job, to the point where family and friends are still talking about him! I would highly recommend BAM DJ for weddings AND parties!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2013

John was amazing! He was so professional but so much fun! He played exactly the type of music we requested and catered the music to types of songs that he found the crowd really dancing to. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ :)

Sent on 03/19/2013

Doug and misty · Married on 03/02/2013

We really appreciate all John did for our wedding reception ! He did a great job with our schedule! The up lighting he provided looked beautiful around our reception building! The sound was excellent and accompanied our guest! Thank you for a great job! Was always easy to reach and showed up early and was ready and prepared!!! Would recommend him again!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Working with John was completely effortless! Would definitely recommend him and would use again for next event. Very easygoing and accommodating to our wishes.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2012

John is an amazing DJ! He performed all the songs that I had requested for my ceremony and wedding reception! He kept everyone moving on the dance floor, and I had nothing but compliments on how well he did! We will definitely recommend him and use him in the future! He was so good about contacting me back for any questions I had, as well!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Katy · Married on 12/14/2012

John is absolutely amazing. We used him for our company Christmas party and could not have asked for anything better! We will for sure use him again!!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Megan · Married on 11/03/2012

He did an amazing job and is worth every penny. Very professional and played all the songs we asked for and none of the one we did not like. All of our guests raved about the music and it was all because of the guys at Broken Arrow Music DJ.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Vivian · Married on 10/06/2012

John was abselutely wonderful! He went out of his way to make sure we had everything perfect for our wedding! He is such a kind & genuine guy!! He was a DJ for our friends wedding & we knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding right away!! He does much better than other DJ's for a fraction of the cost! :)

Sent on 10/23/2012

John/BAM did a fabulous job at our wedding. We asked John to play a variety of music and he did just that. His knowledge of music came in very handy. John met with us 3 times before the wedding just to make sure I felt comfortable with everything. He also recommended a game for the reception and he was right; it was a hit! Be sure to ask him about it.

Sent on 10/13/2012

David · Married on 09/22/2012

Did an amazing job! highly recommend them. we had an amazing time. thanks again!

Sent on 09/24/2012

jackie · Married on 09/15/2012

Enjoyed everything he played. Very entertaining and involved. Kids LOVED just had a ball! He played all the songs they wanted. We danced for hours! Awesome company. Definitely would be my first pick if we hire a DJ/Entertainment again.

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • F

Heather · Married on 09/01/2012

John was so great!! Always responsive, professional, and provides outstanding service!! Great value, makes your music and lighting stress free and goes above and beyond any requests you ask for! Thanks!! :)

Sent on 09/02/2012

Paige · Married on 08/04/2012

BAMDJ did such an awesome job. He was the most responsive and reliable person throughout my whole wedding planning process. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/12/2012

My wedding was a smaller wedding, and John and his crew did a great job of modifying their package to be perfect for my event. They gave me everything I wanted and at a great price. We had a great time dancing the night away. Thank you again for your time and effort making our night special.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Savanna · Married on 06/08/2012

I booked broken arrow dj service just a week before my wedding because it was a last minute decision on our part to have a dj. John went above and beyond to work in all the details of the wedding I wanted in such a short amount of time. He also always answered every phone call, met me at the venue a few days before to check out where he would set up, and was extremely professional. He did a great job on getting my crowd to dance and be involved in the wedding. He has great communication with everyone who had questions for him. I want to give a bug SHOUT OUt!!! Thank you.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Christina · Married on 05/12/2012

I had a surprise wedding at my engagement party! I am so glad that I had an amazing DJ. I had so many people compliment the great variety of music played. Thanks BA Music DJ for making my dreams come TRUE!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Monique · Married on 04/28/2012

Very helpful and friendly! We got a great value and outstanding service. Also gave great suggestions on wedding songs and the reception timeline, which helped us out a lot.

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2012

John was awesome and so easy to work with. We paid a very reasonable price and he did all the up lighting in the room as well. He is very easy to make an appointment with and meets with you before your wedding. I gave him ideas and a CD with songs I liked and he made it all happen and flow together well. You want it, you got it, with John.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Summer · Married on 11/19/2011

John did an amazing job and worked so hard for us. He traveled miles to help make our night so special. We appreciate him so much. The music was great and he helped me make great changes throughout the wedding planning process. He is very professional, as well as make you feel extra special in a down home manner. His set up is great and he is so patient with all your decisions. I recommend him for any speical event. We will definetly use him again! Thank you for the most wonderful night of our lives. John and BA Music is by far the best ever! :)

Sent on 12/16/2011

Broken Arrow Music DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Hope all is well and you have a great Merry Christmas and a Hippy New Year from BAM DJ!