Broken Arrow Music DJ Reviews

85 | Broken Arrow, OK

85 Reviews for Broken Arrow Music DJ

Anna · Married on 10/17/2015

We loved Broken Arrow Music DJ at our wedding! John was so helpful throughout the planning process to make sure our music selections were perfect for the ceremony and reception. He listened and respected everything we wanted and didn't want. His prices are extremely reasonable for the the incredible level of service you receive. The crowd was happy and the dance floor was rockin'! I would highly recommend using this business!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Shelah · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I almost skipped out on a dj for our wedding, we are delighted we did not. Dj Bam made everything easy. We did all business by phone, email, and online. Which was wonderful because we lived out of state from where the wedding was held. They definitely had the right attitudes, music selection, and preparation. Brad was our dj and was wonderful. He came over prepared and personally I thought he could take on a lion if he had to. He was very delightful to be around and very easy going. Brad had a large variety of music to keep our guests happy. I definitely had the most fun dancing the night away with family and friends. But, what made my husband and I smile was the CD he handed us at the end, we listen to it often. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/03/2015

John and his son did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with. I would recommend them for any occasion. Their lighting was fun and festive. They keep the crowd engaged from the youngest to the oldest and keep ever thing on track. John made sure we had an awesome night. Thank you, John.
    Tracy Stack

Sent on 10/04/2015

Travis · Married on 09/19/2015

John was amazing. Before the wedding he was always available to answer any questions and was quick to get back to you when you sent an email or left a message.

He visited the site of our wedding a couple days before the ceremony/reception to make sure there were not issues with the setup. He noticed an issue and came up with two different solutions at the last minute.

He was great during the actual ceremony as well. He made sure that people were always on the dance floor having fun. When there was a break in the action he played the right song to get the party started again.

Two of my other friends have also used John for their wedding and also had great experiences.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2015

We were so pleased with John and his son. Our wedding was a blast and had all ages out on the floor. He managed to play several of my requests; as well as, catering to requests the night of from our guests. He kept everything on cue while staying flexible. We truly appreciate all the work John did to make our evening truly ours and something special. We highly recommend John for your special day / event.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Nikki · Married on 05/23/2015

John was excellent. He stuck to our timeline and made sure it all ran smoothly. He played all the songs we wanted and the ones he picked were great too. Best of all, he was one of the most affordable DJ's we looked into.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Megan · Married on 03/14/2015

John was great! Easy to work with and played every song we asked him to play! He even did our ceremony music for us! We could not have found a better DJ!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Devon · Married on 01/24/2015

John was so great to work with! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. We were on a very tight schedule with our wedding and he was available and attentive every step of the way! Everyone had a great time and we enjoyed every minute! Great DJ!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Broken Arrow Music DJ was a fantastic choice for our wedding. He was professional and helpful, and attentive to our wedding schedule so he could make the appropriate announcements, or play the right song. The order and choice of music was perfect for our taste, and for the flow of the dancing and overall reception. The sound system was awesome, and sounded great even in the large reception room. I would highly recommend BAM DJ to anyone looking for an affordable, professional and attentive DJ.

Sent on 01/20/2015

John was great to work with! He is very concerned with providing excellent customer service. I love to dance, and he played music that had us all dancing all night!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

John was amazing and very professional! He made our big day stress free and so much fun! He was so reasonably priced and made sure our events through the night were at what time when we exactly wanted them! I would use him again for a wedding or any event to use a dj at!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

John with Broken Arrow Music DJ did our wedding and was fantastic! Everyone had such a great time and he kept great music coming all night. I gave him a list and times of things to go in during the night and was on time with everything! I didn't worry about one thing or have to check the time every five minutes. He took so much stress of my big day and I couldn't of been happier! The price was very reasonable and you could even pay up to the night of. He was fun and friendly and kept everyone smiling all night. I would absolutely recommend him for anyone's big day or any event! Can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2014

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Broken Arrow Music DJ. While planning our wedding, we had a hard time deciding if we wanted to try to use our iPod to play music during our reception. When we saw the pricing for Broken Arrow Music DJ, we decided to go ahead and book and we are SO glad we did. John helped to make our wedding day run smoothly. When our outdoor ceremony was moved indoors last minute due to rain, John was on top of making sure that all of the microphones were moved inside for the ceremony and helped everything come together flawlessly. John is kind and extremely easy to work with. We will certainly recommend him to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 05/24/2014

John was very flexible and great value for the money! He worked with us during our reception about our timeline and accommodated guest requests. Highly recommend for someone on a budget needing a great DJ!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 05/17/2014

John is the absolute best! We were under such a time crunch and he worked with us every step of the way. Everyone was enjoying the music every minute of our reception. We got so many compliments on what a party it was and he was the biggest part of that!! He is such a kind and professional DJ to work with. I could not be happier with out decision to go with him! I would use him again and again for any occasion!!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Sarina · Married on 04/26/2014

John with Broken Arrow Music was crucial in making our day special. He helped me feel at ease like I didn't have to worry about the music and flow of the reception at all. Our family and friends loved him and we would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a dj, especially for their wedding day. Thank You so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sarina · Married on 04/26/2014

John was great and helped make the day so amazing. He worked with us through all the planning and made time to meet with us when we requested. My family loved him and we would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/24/2014

abby · Married on 03/22/2014

They help make our big day perfect!

Sent on 04/30/2014

tim · Married on 03/15/2014

Very entertaining, easy going, did a wonderful job. I would recommend this vendor to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/30/2014

They did a great job and very easy to work with. They really helped make our wedding memorable.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Justin · Married on 01/11/2014

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Very Kind, Professional and Great with entertaining the crowds.

Great job!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Morgann · Married on 09/21/2013

John was absolutely a blast to work with! From the moment we met him at our consultation, he was so easy going and very attentive to everything we wanted. He never played anything inappropriate, which was something my husband and I were worried about, given that there were kids and grandparents there. He was even able to give us even more up-lighting in our room that we were in, and was able to match the color of lights that were already given at the venue. He had such a wide array of music, and loved that he gave us a cd at the end of the night. We had an absolute blast, and would recommend him to absolutely anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/08/2013

He was amazing! Throughout the wedding process, he was always there when we needed him. He quickly responded to all messages and emails promptly. The night of the wedding was great! He played a wide variety of music for all ages. Everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Carly · Married on 08/31/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Broken Arrow DJ. John was wonderful. He was easy going and flexible. He found all the music we wanted. He stayed late at our reception because people were still dancing. I made one request (no 70's music) and he kept to it. He thought of things I never thought of for the wedding. It really is amazing the little things he thought of that made the ceremony and reception great. I could go on and on but I think everyone gets the idea. I highly,highly recommend him. P.S. I said "I" a lot in this review but my husband completely agrees as well. :-)

Sent on 09/09/2013

Magen · Married on 06/12/2013

He was VERY helpful in every aspect. Kept everything going smoothly. VERY flexible and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2013